Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Arik Air Denies Uche Elendu’s Crash Claims, Says Airplane Landed Safely - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Arik Air Denies Uche Elendu’s Crash Claims, Says Airplane Landed Safely (15463 Views)

Auto Crash Claims Four Lives In Ondo / Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area / See The Roofless Aircraft With 96 Passengers That Landed Safely After Explosion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arik Air Denies Uche Elendu’s Crash Claims, Says Airplane Landed Safely by TrumpDonald2: 12:51pm On Jan 13, 2022
doggedfighter:
Uche said she crash landed and cat walked to another bus grin grin

Crash landed and unruffled.

Crash landing has another meaning now grin

Arik no well before but something is wrong with her reportage.

Most of those actresses are empty upstairs. They hardly think...just post things to trend.
Re: Arik Air Denies Uche Elendu’s Crash Claims, Says Airplane Landed Safely by HRMK: 4:26pm On Jan 13, 2022
symbianDON:
obviously, there was no crash landing. According to her statement, the plane had faulty 'gear' (I want to assume she meant landing gear). A plane with failed landing gear will actually crash land and there will be clear structural damage to the plane. The plane she was in was intact after landing.
meaning she was bn economical with the truth!but why?i wonder!
Re: Arik Air Denies Uche Elendu’s Crash Claims, Says Airplane Landed Safely by HRMK: 4:35pm On Jan 13, 2022
ntyce:

A plane won't crash land and you walk out...

A crash landing is an accidental which could be fatal.

I picked holes in her story when she said the plane reversed grin grin grin

Where plane dey reverse?
undecided undecided
hahaha.....she talked abt gear now!she culd think a plane also has a reverse gear like a car!but why all these halftruths by so called celebrities!is it for cheap publicity or pity?NAWA 4 DEM OH!!
Re: Arik Air Denies Uche Elendu’s Crash Claims, Says Airplane Landed Safely by xjiggy: 4:47pm On Jan 13, 2022
jaxxy:

The plane didn’t land normally it was managed landing which cud have gone either ways to the the technical fault. I think they returned to Lagos cos that’s where they can mange the landing issue. It was a crash landing bt not a normal one either.

So an emergency landing will make u turn back to Lagos after getting 10 mins to asaba to get another plane to use?? Why cudnt u just land in asaba then??

In emergency landing u land at the shortest safest distance/location so asaba wasn’t safe they had to go back a longer distance to Lagos to land?? Do u understand the concept of emergency landing?? undecided
It was the actress that said they were 10mins to asaba. She even said gear failed and they had to REVERSE. I think she over exaggerated the whole thing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Red Line Rail: Sanwo-Olu To Commission Oyingbo Flyover / Arriving Australia For The First Time / Tanker Crushes Woman, Two Children, Others To Death In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.