Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

How to get Your Fully Verified Stripe Account To Recieve Card Payments - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to get Your Fully Verified Stripe Account To Recieve Card Payments (3704 Views)

How Much Did Your Bank Charge You Per Dollar $ For Online Card Payments? / What’s The Easiest Way To Accept Card Payments On A Site / Credit Card Payments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to get Your Fully Verified Stripe Account To Recieve Card Payments by Lorettaonu414(m): 1:05am On Jan 13, 2022
Hello NL,
Have you been looking for a way to accept payments on your website but you are stuck with platforms that limit your transactions to only the local market? Well you are in luck. I can get you a Verified stripe account at a very affordable price. You don't have to use stripe Atlas platform which will charge you $500 we'll create and integrate your stripe for less than 50k right here in Nigeria.
Why do you need stripe?
1) stripe is user friendly and your customers wl be able to checkout easily.
2) payout is Swift.
3) you can link your payoneer account to stripe to recieve payout
4) you can use stripe for Dollar Arbitrage. Yeah you read it right you can do that. Can't give much info on that here but if you need more info you can chat me up privately.
To get your verified stripe account chat me up via WhatsApp
O 8 O 3 O 8 9 5 4 5 8
Price for the account is 45k you'll get Phone number access, email access, Verification ID, and online access to the stripe account.

Note: If you have a website to link to the stripe, then you'll pay the normal price 45k. This comes with access to a free online POS which will be useful for those doing dollar Arbitrage.

If you don't have a website, then you'll be paying 75k cus I'll be building a website that comply with stripes policies. If you are submitting your website please your website should have these important pages. Terms of service, privacy policy, return and refund policy. Thanks for your patronage keep the orders coming.

1 Share

Re: How to get Your Fully Verified Stripe Account To Recieve Card Payments by Lorettaonu414(m): 9:04am On Jan 13, 2022
Good morning NL. Get your stripe account today.
Re: How to get Your Fully Verified Stripe Account To Recieve Card Payments by Lorettaonu414(m): 10:20am On Jan 13, 2022
Get yours now
Re: How to get Your Fully Verified Stripe Account To Recieve Card Payments by Lorettaonu414(m): 10:47pm On Jan 13, 2022
Get yours now.
Re: How to get Your Fully Verified Stripe Account To Recieve Card Payments by Lorettaonu414(m): 10:28am On Jan 14, 2022
Get yours ASAP
Re: How to get Your Fully Verified Stripe Account To Recieve Card Payments by Lorettaonu414(m): 3:48pm On Jan 14, 2022
Get yours today guys.
Re: How to get Your Fully Verified Stripe Account To Recieve Card Payments by stevolinkon40: 4:13pm On Jan 14, 2022
Re: How to get Your Fully Verified Stripe Account To Recieve Card Payments by Lorettaonu414(m): 4:18pm On Jan 14, 2022
stevolinkon40:
I Got a verified stripe account from the OP
His service is top notch
Thanks for your patronage sir
Re: How to get Your Fully Verified Stripe Account To Recieve Card Payments by Mentorademola: 5:06pm On Jan 14, 2022
How much is it?
Lorettaonu414:

Thanks for your patronage sir
Re: How to get Your Fully Verified Stripe Account To Recieve Card Payments by Lorettaonu414(m): 10:17pm On Jan 14, 2022
Mentorademola:
How much is it?
Fully verified stripe is 45k if you have a website but if I'm creating a website to link to your stripe it's 75k sir.
Re: How to get Your Fully Verified Stripe Account To Recieve Card Payments by Lorettaonu414(m): 11:41pm On Jan 14, 2022
Get yours now.
Re: How to get Your Fully Verified Stripe Account To Recieve Card Payments by Lorettaonu414(m): 8:08am On Jan 15, 2022
Good morning NL.
Re: How to get Your Fully Verified Stripe Account To Recieve Card Payments by andiwam7: 1:44pm On Jan 15, 2022
Job well done. I appreciate your deep knowledge of Stripe payments. Hope we do business again.
Re: How to get Your Fully Verified Stripe Account To Recieve Card Payments by Lorettaonu414(m): 1:50pm On Jan 15, 2022
andiwam7:
Job well done. I appreciate your deep knowledge of Stripe payments. Hope we do business again.
thank you sir
Re: How to get Your Fully Verified Stripe Account To Recieve Card Payments by Lorettaonu414(m): 5:27pm On Jan 15, 2022
Keep the orders coming. Thanks for your patronage. Get yours now
Re: How to get Your Fully Verified Stripe Account To Recieve Card Payments by gabpaul: 10:31pm On Jan 15, 2022
This guy is the real deal.. I hardly trust nairaland vendors but he has changed my mentality.. hoping to do business with you over and over again..keep up the good work bro.
Re: How to get Your Fully Verified Stripe Account To Recieve Card Payments by Lorettaonu414(m): 10:34pm On Jan 15, 2022
gabpaul:
This guy is the real deal.. I hardly trust nairaland vendors but he has changed my mentality.. hoping to do business with you over and over again..keep up the good work bro.
Thank you so much sir. And thanks for your patronage.
Re: How to get Your Fully Verified Stripe Account To Recieve Card Payments by Lorettaonu414(m): 10:45am On Jan 16, 2022
Good morning NL. Happy Sunday guys
Re: How to get Your Fully Verified Stripe Account To Recieve Card Payments by Lorettaonu414(m): 11:37pm On Jan 16, 2022
Stripe accounts still available.
Re: How to get Your Fully Verified Stripe Account To Recieve Card Payments by Lorettaonu414(m): 10:22am On Jan 17, 2022
Good morning NL, Hope you guys are great? We're still taking orders
Re: How to get Your Fully Verified Stripe Account To Recieve Card Payments by rainlover(m): 12:18pm On Jan 17, 2022
Lorettaonu414:

Fully verified stripe is 45k if you have a website but if I'm creating a website to link to your stripe it's 75k sir.

1)can I operate the account without VPN?

2) will it be in my name?

3) in how many days does stripe remit payments?
Re: How to get Your Fully Verified Stripe Account To Recieve Card Payments by Lorettaonu414(m): 1:05pm On Jan 17, 2022
rainlover:

1)can I operate the account without VPN?

2) will it be in my name?

3) in how many days does stripe remit payments?

Answers:
1) yeah you can. But an RDP is best.

2) It can be in your name but it's more expensive when it comes in your name cus you'll need an EIN to make it come in your name and this process takes 2 weeks. I use real US citizens details to create the account this details are provided by the owners for the sole purpose of creating the account.
3) Usually it's remitted the next business day after payment. But the first payment will take 7 days to hit your bank.
Re: How to get Your Fully Verified Stripe Account To Recieve Card Payments by rainlover(m): 1:33pm On Jan 17, 2022
Lorettaonu414:

Answers:
1) yeah you can. But an RDP is best.

2) It can be in your name but it's more expensive when it comes in your name cus you'll need an EIN to make it come in your name and this process takes 2 weeks. I use real US citizens details to create the account this details are provided by the owners for the sole purpose of creating the account.
3) Usually it's remitted the next business day after payment. But the first payment will take 7 days to hit your bank.

Ok. That means it's an individual account?
Re: How to get Your Fully Verified Stripe Account To Recieve Card Payments by Lorettaonu414(m): 2:49pm On Jan 17, 2022
rainlover:

Ok. That means it's an individual account?
Yes sir. Individual and business both have same function.
Re: How to get Your Fully Verified Stripe Account To Recieve Card Payments by rainlover(m): 8:09pm On Jan 17, 2022
Lorettaonu414:

Yes sir. Individual and business both have same function.
okay. Can it withdraw to the USD/euro accounts provided by TRANSFERWISE?
Re: How to get Your Fully Verified Stripe Account To Recieve Card Payments by Lorettaonu414(m): 9:00am On Jan 18, 2022
rainlover:
okay. Can it withdraw to the USD/euro accounts provided by TRANSFERWISE?
Yeah surely sir.
Re: How to get Your Fully Verified Stripe Account To Recieve Card Payments by Cecegracen: 9:08am On Jan 18, 2022
The OP knows his onion and is always available to answer questions and give directives on areas that's not properly understood. His humility is also topnotch. Plz patronise him cuz he is genuine. Hoping to do more biz together with you Op.
Re: How to get Your Fully Verified Stripe Account To Recieve Card Payments by Lorettaonu414(m): 10:12am On Jan 18, 2022
Cecegracen:
The OP knows his onion and is always available to answer questions and give directives on areas that's not properly understood. His humility is also topnotch. Plz patronise him cuz he is genuine. Hoping to do more biz together with you Op.
Thanks ma.
Re: How to get Your Fully Verified Stripe Account To Recieve Card Payments by Lorettaonu414(m): 4:12pm On Jan 18, 2022
Get yours now NL.
Re: How to get Your Fully Verified Stripe Account To Recieve Card Payments by Lorettaonu414(m): 4:12pm On Jan 18, 2022
You can get one in your name if you want to.
Re: How to get Your Fully Verified Stripe Account To Recieve Card Payments by khalazi: 8:11pm On Jan 18, 2022
Very Legit Guy.
Re: How to get Your Fully Verified Stripe Account To Recieve Card Payments by Lorettaonu414(m): 8:12pm On Jan 18, 2022
khalazi:
Very Legit Guy.
thanks for your patronage sir.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beneficiary Of ₦1M Grant Boosts Her Business, Engages 7 Employees / Pawakad Ltd Contact Details / Any Cold Room Operator In The House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.