Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

How to get Your Fully Verified Stripe Account To Recieve Card Payments - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to get Your Fully Verified Stripe Account To Recieve Card Payments (3715 Views)

How Much Did Your Bank Charge You Per Dollar $ For Online Card Payments? / What’s The Easiest Way To Accept Card Payments On A Site / Credit Card Payments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to get Your Fully Verified Stripe Account To Recieve Card Payments by Lorettaonu414(m): 6:34am On Feb 23, 2022
ceeprel:

Read well young man and don’t attack me. You are to market your product and we ur prospective customers have to know what and who we are paying for. After all we don’t know how legit you are
okay now I get what you are saying... But you are seeing reviews from Nairalanders. Why den are u still skeptical?
If I was not legit someone would have called me out by now. Yeah it's good people do their research before purchasing.
Re: How to get Your Fully Verified Stripe Account To Recieve Card Payments by Obinnalor: 8:50am On Feb 23, 2022
Get yours ASAP
Re: How to get Your Fully Verified Stripe Account To Recieve Card Payments by Obinnalor: 8:03am On Feb 25, 2022
Get yours now.
Re: How to get Your Fully Verified Stripe Account To Recieve Card Payments by PrudentServices: 10:00am On Feb 25, 2022
Have done business with this man.. I can tell you that he is trust worthy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How to get Your Fully Verified Stripe Account To Recieve Card Payments by Obinnalor: 12:57pm On Apr 10, 2022
Get yours now
Re: How to get Your Fully Verified Stripe Account To Recieve Card Payments by Lorettaonu414(m): 10:22am On May 02, 2022
Get yours ASAP
Re: How to get Your Fully Verified Stripe Account To Recieve Card Payments by mastercee(m): 10:14pm On Jun 02, 2022
Is this still available?
Re: How to get Your Fully Verified Stripe Account To Recieve Card Payments by Lorettaonu414(m): 1:08pm On Jun 03, 2022
mastercee:
Is this still available?
no sorry
Re: How to get Your Fully Verified Stripe Account To Recieve Card Payments by Lorettaonu414(m): 1:44pm On Jun 03, 2022
But we can create a new one for you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

High Interest Savings Account In Nigeria / Enugu Boosts Mechanized Farming With 27 Tractors Worth N79m / Make $400 Daily Loading Amazon Gift Card Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.