Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

When A Female Wears A Ring On Her Thumb Or Index Finger - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / When A Female Wears A Ring On Her Thumb Or Index Finger (45911 Views)

Wedding Guest Wears A Wedding Gown To The Event (Video) / See A Simple Method For Removing A Ring Stuck On Your Finger / Yuan Herong, A Female Chinese Doctor And Bodybuilder (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Female Wears A Ring On Her Thumb Or Index Finger by bentenny(m): 3:58am On Jan 13, 2022
I would like to know why some ladies put on a ring on their thumb or index finger....is it for fashion or does it signify or connote something else?

6 Likes

Re: When A Female Wears A Ring On Her Thumb Or Index Finger by SIRG120: 4:21am On Jan 13, 2022
It's a symbol of status/ Power.... Most Alpha Females wear that a lot

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When A Female Wears A Ring On Her Thumb Or Index Finger by bentenny(m): 4:27am On Jan 13, 2022
SIRG120:
Hmmm...okay!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Female Wears A Ring On Her Thumb Or Index Finger by InfinityFabric: 5:06am On Jan 13, 2022
SIRG120:
There's no alpha female, it's a misnomer.

260 Likes 13 Shares

Re: When A Female Wears A Ring On Her Thumb Or Index Finger by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 13, 2022
SIRG120:

There's nothing like Alpha women! A woman cannot be an alpha. The word alpha is only attributed to a man and not a woman.

Women ain't made to lead, they were made to follow and hence, can never be an alpha.

Modified: those of you quoting me, just know that if a woman can dominate and control you, then you're a SIMP! If a woman can lead you as man, then you're a SIMP! angry

A woman becomes an alpha female when she sees or meet a SIMP guy who bows to her manipulations and controls. She won't dare behave like that towards a red piller or alpha male simply because an alpha male or a Red piller is by far more dominant than she is, and of course, he commands so much authority far more than she does.

To those SIMPS quoting me and who certainly did not understand what I wrote above.

Read this
https://www.nairaland.com/6937196/wife-slaps-beats-me-whenever

398 Likes 30 Shares

Re: When A Female Wears A Ring On Her Thumb Or Index Finger by Sonnobax15(m): 7:26am On Jan 13, 2022
cool
They should keep on deceiving themselves cheesy. Las las,dem no go tell dem before dem go use their own hands throway the ring when the time don reach.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When A Female Wears A Ring On Her Thumb Or Index Finger by Boogyman557: 7:32am On Jan 13, 2022
Holly Gram cool ring or no ring..

real matters na real matterz

WTF MAN

3 Likes

Re: When A Female Wears A Ring On Her Thumb Or Index Finger by Bluewitch(f): 8:00am On Jan 13, 2022
InfinityFabric:

There's no alpha female, it's a misnomer.

OK

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Female Wears A Ring On Her Thumb Or Index Finger by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 8:06am On Jan 13, 2022
When A Female Wears A Ring On Her Thumb Or Index Finger indicates nothing but lesbianism.
Guys, do not be deceived 85% of females wearing a ring on their thumb or index finger are lesbians and bisexuals.
Know this and know peace.

135 Likes 11 Shares

Re: When A Female Wears A Ring On Her Thumb Or Index Finger by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 13, 2022
There is alpha female. . sad

2 Likes

Re: When A Female Wears A Ring On Her Thumb Or Index Finger by SIRG120: 8:07am On Jan 13, 2022
GoodHardDick:

There's nothing like Alpha women! A woman cannot be an alpha. The word alpha is only attributed to a man and not a woman.

Women ain't made to lead, they were made to follow and hence, can never be an alpha.
like seriously?.... I can't believe this is coming from a learned Person.... You really need to get in touch with reality as well as your environment......it's on record that one out of 10 women is an Alpha female.... You Probably might have seen or met them around you... All you need is to look deep...... When an Alpha female walks into a Place she owns the room.... They're very Confident and fearless. Very strong minded and Powerful... Alpha females are one of the most independent women you will ever meet... They believe in themselves and hardly give up on their Dreams and pursiuts..... They know what they want and are usually emotionally intelligent.... They have this intimidating nature that can be so challenging to men,, They're very
Hardworking and highlyCompetitive... They always want to find themselves in Leadership Positions......They even do better than most men when they're given responsibility to handle....... Let me tell you something you don't know, Alpha females can be very loyal in relationships... When they're with you they're with you.... They know what they want and mostly go for men they consider responsible and serious with life..... Their only Problem is that when they say
"No "nothing can ever change that.... The best thing when dating them is to never cheat on them or make them loose their trust on you............ Alpha females don't have low self esteem which regular women are commonly known for....... An Alpha females has the body of a woman and the mind of a man...... They're not Feminine Females.......Alpha females are not attention seekers like regular women... They find a deep sense of comfort in their space... Alpha females mostly keep male friends.... They rarely have conversations with their fellow women as their covos are usually intriguing And mentally challenging just like men........Alpha females are mostly compatible with Beta/ Sigma males in relationships.... I can go on and on but let me stop here.........

121 Likes 14 Shares

Re: When A Female Wears A Ring On Her Thumb Or Index Finger by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 8:18am On Jan 13, 2022
It is common in the LGBT community to wear thumb rings in the right hand to show their sexual preference and relationship status. For example, a woman wearing a thumb ring in the right hand can mean she is single or has an open mindset regarding inter-gender relationships.

It may represent a person’s sexual orientation, feelings, and inner thoughts. Or it is a clear symbol that a woman is in a relationship

You might also see a lesbian wearing a black thumb ring. Yes, the black thumb ring meaning connects with love, strength, commitment, protection, and power. Often, they wear it as a queer symbol.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When A Female Wears A Ring On Her Thumb Or Index Finger by SIRG120: 8:18am On Jan 13, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr101:
When A Female Wears A Ring On Her Thumb Or Index Finger indicates nothing but lesbianism.
Guys, do not be deceived 85% of females wearing a ring on their thumb or index finger are lesbians and bisexuals.
Know this and know peace.
That's a very wrong Perception.... Where did you get that from... This statement sounds so generalized.......... People wear ankles on their foot doesn't make them lesbians.... That women wear waist beads doesn't mean they're whores...... That women wear nose wrings and thumb rings doesn't make them lesbians either......... Most of this things are done for fashion purposes......

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Female Wears A Ring On Her Thumb Or Index Finger by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 8:22am On Jan 13, 2022
SIRG120:
That's a very wrong Perception.... Where did you get that from... This statement sounds so generalized.......... People wear ankles on their foot doesn't make them lesbians.... That women wear waist beads doesn't mean they're whores...... That women wear nose wrings and thumb rings doesn't make them lesbians either......... Most of this things are done for fashion purposes......
Yes! They want you to see it that way ( Fashion purposes) but there are underlying meanings to this things. They are not fashion but identity for queers, gays, lesbians and bisexuals.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When A Female Wears A Ring On Her Thumb Or Index Finger by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:23am On Jan 13, 2022
Alpha males and females,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement jawee

2 Likes

Re: When A Female Wears A Ring On Her Thumb Or Index Finger by thesolutions(m): 8:38am On Jan 13, 2022
bentenny:
I would like to know why some ladies put on a ring on their thumb or index finger....is it for fashion or does it signify or connote something else?
They are single mothers/divorced single mothers.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Female Wears A Ring On Her Thumb Or Index Finger by SIRG120: 8:46am On Jan 13, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr101:

Yes! They want you to see it that way ( Fashion purposes) but there are underlying meanings to this things. They are not fashion but identity for queers, gays, lesbians and bisexuals.
I get your Point though but there is need for you not to generalize..... Though I must admit that in the western world where LGBT is in existence most lesbians symbolically identify themselves in that way but not in all cases... That thb ring also signifies Power , Independence and status in women..
That am very sure of....

1 Like

Re: When A Female Wears A Ring On Her Thumb Or Index Finger by alphaNomega: 8:47am On Jan 13, 2022
bentenny:
It's for fashion, it has no other meaning. Stop overthinking

8 Likes

Re: When A Female Wears A Ring On Her Thumb Or Index Finger by Randal: 8:49am On Jan 13, 2022
Fashion

1 Like

Re: When A Female Wears A Ring On Her Thumb Or Index Finger by Ancecoker(m): 8:49am On Jan 13, 2022
cool
Re: When A Female Wears A Ring On Her Thumb Or Index Finger by Soylife(m): 8:49am On Jan 13, 2022
Op why you dey disturb yourself with unnecessary stuff,if Dem like make Dem wear am for toe I'm no concern me,the only thing wey dey my mind now na to make money. Nowadays I dey hardly notice anything wey women dey do

I have a fridge for sale if you are interested please quote me,it has a up and down compartment. the up is the fridge and the down is the freezer. My reason for sale is because I got a new fridge and I need money to sort out things
The fridge has little issues which can be fixed,it needs gas and the leg and handle needs to be changed
features:
I)it freezes fast
II)the speed it uses to freeze can be regulated
III)it had a fine interior
price: 45k

5 Likes

Re: When A Female Wears A Ring On Her Thumb Or Index Finger by samuel19222(m): 8:49am On Jan 13, 2022
grin
Re: When A Female Wears A Ring On Her Thumb Or Index Finger by DamianX: 8:49am On Jan 13, 2022
Na them
Re: When A Female Wears A Ring On Her Thumb Or Index Finger by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 13, 2022
Una wey dey use 5g thunder go fire una......

Op it's a symbol of marine spirit those girls are marine engineers from the kingdom of darkness, I know say na wetin dey hungry u to hear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Female Wears A Ring On Her Thumb Or Index Finger by DamianX: 8:50am On Jan 13, 2022
SIRG120:

Alpha female I'll end up spanking watn no good.
Re: When A Female Wears A Ring On Her Thumb Or Index Finger by uuzba(m): 8:50am On Jan 13, 2022
[s]
SIRG120:
like seriously?.... I can't believe this is coming from a learned Person.... You really need to get in touch with reality as well as your environment......it's on record that one out of 10 women is an Alpha female.... You Probably might have seen or met them around you... All you need is to look deep...... When an Alpha female walks into a Place she owns the room.... They're very Confident and fearless. Very strong minded and Powerful... Alpha females are one of the most independent women you will ever meet... They believe in themselves and hardly give up on their Dreams and pursiuts..... They know what they want and are usually emotionally intelligent.... They have this intimidating nature that can be so challenging to men,, They're very
Hardworking and highlyCompetitive... They always want to find themselves in Leadership Positions......They even do better than most men when they're given responsibility to handle....... Let me tell you something you don't know, Alpha females can be very loyal in relationships... When they're with you they're with you.... They know what they want and mostly go for men they consider responsible and serious with life..... Their only Problem is that when they say
"No "nothing can ever change that.... The best thing when dating them is to never cheat on them or make them loose their trust on you............ Alpha females don't have low self esteem which regular women are commonly known for....... An Alpha females has the body of a woman and the mind of a man...... They're not Feminine Females.......Alpha females are not attention seekers like regular women... They find a deep sense of comfort in their space... Alpha females mostly keep male friends.... They rarely have conversations with their fellow women as their covos are usually intriguing And mentally challenging just like men........Alpha females are mostly compatible with Beta/ Sigma males in relationships.... I can go on and on but let me stop here.........
[/s]
English!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Female Wears A Ring On Her Thumb Or Index Finger by talk2hb1(m): 8:50am On Jan 13, 2022
Osharo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Female Wears A Ring On Her Thumb Or Index Finger by Wealth18: 8:51am On Jan 13, 2022
so many i think its just mere fashion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Female Wears A Ring On Her Thumb Or Index Finger by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 13, 2022
Always wanted to know this too
Re: When A Female Wears A Ring On Her Thumb Or Index Finger by Kizzygentle: 8:51am On Jan 13, 2022
She don turn lord of the rings be that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Female Wears A Ring On Her Thumb Or Index Finger by uuzba(m): 8:52am On Jan 13, 2022
alphaNomega:
It's for fashion, it has no other meaning. Stop overthinking
Why can't they carry Bible on their head as fashion?
Abeg your explanation no reach.
Try again and give better explanation.
There's some jujustic stuff going on with that ring, and the leg one too.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Have You Tried Hair Wonder Natural hair oil on Your Hair? / Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] / Pregnant Woman Makeup Minutes Before Labour (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.