Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Dangote Refinery Will Boost Growth Of Downstream Sector In 2022 - CPPE, Others - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Refinery Will Boost Growth Of Downstream Sector In 2022 - CPPE, Others (11978 Views)

Our Refinery Will Supply First Product To Market By July, Says Dangote / Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 / Dangote Refinery Will Transform Nigeria’s Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Refinery Will Boost Growth Of Downstream Sector In 2022 - CPPE, Others by Ijaya123: 3:13pm On Jan 13, 2022
DubaiLandLord:

But when in 2022 will this project be completed.

brainpulse:
Great! 2022 shall be better

Dangote himself is not certain which year the refinery will take off .

Maybe 2024 or 2025.
Re: Dangote Refinery Will Boost Growth Of Downstream Sector In 2022 - CPPE, Others by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 13, 2022
thundafire:
it was never in Ondo state but Delta state the refinery was supposed to be sited because land was given and clearance of the land started but greed of the Niger Delta people made dangote change mind and Fashola the (FBI) made him to build it at Lagos.
Bring out your source

Almost everybody knows how he planned to construct the refinery in Ondo during the tenure of Mimiko.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/09/dangote-signs-9bn-deal-to-build-oil-refinery-petrochemical-complex/amp/

https://www.legit.ng/nigeria/1445333-why-ondo-state-lost-dangotes-refinery-pdp-chairman-exposes-olusegun-mimiko/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSHD4aBzb0c
Re: Dangote Refinery Will Boost Growth Of Downstream Sector In 2022 - CPPE, Others by merits(m): 3:20pm On Jan 13, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
Lagos State is so lucky to have focus people with vision ruling the state.

I don't know why people don't like giving the APC in Lagos a good rating they deserve.

Yes, Lagos is not developing at the rate I want it to, but with PDP, Lagos won't be where it is today.

Do you know the Dangote Refinery would have been constructed in Ondo state, it was because of the visionless Government of Mimiko it was relocated to Ogun state.

Amosun also messed up, Dangote had to move the refinery location from Ogun state to Lagos State, Lagos State could have also mess up and lose this project to either Delta, Rivers, Akwa Ibom or Cross River State.

May God keep on blessing Lagos State

May God keep on blessing the Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

i think those states turn the offer down because of the air pollution that it might cause to the society.
Re: Dangote Refinery Will Boost Growth Of Downstream Sector In 2022 - CPPE, Others by Olaideolayemi(m): 3:29pm On Jan 13, 2022
Amsty:
Pls how can I create posts on NairaLand? Help pls.
lick on my thread you wish to post,may be education, politic romance and many more..just do as if you're posting on Facebook..
Re: Dangote Refinery Will Boost Growth Of Downstream Sector In 2022 - CPPE, Others by treesun: 3:49pm On Jan 13, 2022
Trumann:

In the 16 years of PDP, there was no single refinery. You PDP dogs should hide your faces in shame.

Buhari promised one refinery per year, please where are the 7! In 6 years APC has destroyed everything!

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Will Boost Growth Of Downstream Sector In 2022 - CPPE, Others by Raxxye(m): 3:51pm On Jan 13, 2022
Amsty:
When you are on the Nairaland home page, you will notice that there are different sections e.g General/Politics, Career, Romance, Family, etc.
Click on the appropriate section where you think the story/post you want to create falls into.
After you do that, it will take you to that section and you will see "create new post" at the top part of the page. Type in the topic and then the story.
That's all!
Re: Dangote Refinery Will Boost Growth Of Downstream Sector In 2022 - CPPE, Others by Dfr0: 4:21pm On Jan 13, 2022
Ok
Re: Dangote Refinery Will Boost Growth Of Downstream Sector In 2022 - CPPE, Others by googlepikins: 4:24pm On Jan 13, 2022
Aderewah:
Lol. We deverop lagos crew. This is a bigger investment than every single ibbo real estate combined in lagos.

Your papa no fit boast of anything in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Will Boost Growth Of Downstream Sector In 2022 - CPPE, Others by Michdear(f): 4:26pm On Jan 13, 2022
DubaiLandLord:

I don't know why people don't like giving the APC in Lagos a good rating they deserve.

Yes, Lagos is not developing at the rate I want it to, but with PDP, Lagos won't be where it is today.

Do you know the Dangote Refinery would have been constructed in Ondo state, it was because of the visionless Government of Mimiko it was relocated to Ogun state.

Amosun also messed up, Dangote had to move the refinery location from Ogun state to Lagos State, Lagos State could have also mess up and lose this project to either Delta, Rivers, Akwa Ibom or Cross River State.

this is ignorance right? Or you choose to lie ? Dangote refinery was meant to be in olokola free trade zone,a FTz owned by both ondo and ogun state and FG,it was amosun who Bleep things up ,Dapo Abiodun even confirm that ,not Mimiko ,Dangote and Mimiko already made a perfect conclusion until his counterpart and co owner in ogun state Bleep things up,Mimiko was one of the best Governor doing his period ,best Governor ondo state ever had and a performer how the ACN/APC always want to downplay his effort baffles me ,thanks to Mimiko less media approach on his so many projects.
Re: Dangote Refinery Will Boost Growth Of Downstream Sector In 2022 - CPPE, Others by sammhi(m): 4:48pm On Jan 13, 2022
DubaiLandLord:

Environmental and traffic wise , it was not proper to site this in Lagos
Dangote trucks will cause a lot of traffic such that Apapa traffic will be a child's play
Lekki has just one access road for all vehicle
It's really bad such a big project is sited in Lagos .
Re: Dangote Refinery Will Boost Growth Of Downstream Sector In 2022 - CPPE, Others by wonlasewonimi: 5:07pm On Jan 13, 2022
KaLuCh:
By 2030, global demand for oil will be about half of what it is now. By 2050, demand will only exist in Africa. The supply for crude and its products will be too high, crashing the price to an all time low. This refinery is coming behind time.

You are the only one that pointed this out. Who invests into a sector where major oil players in the world are leaving? Mr Aliko nottoosmart Dangote.
The guy is going lose so much money from this venture that his networth might equal Zazu's cheesy
Re: Dangote Refinery Will Boost Growth Of Downstream Sector In 2022 - CPPE, Others by Iamsked: 5:37pm On Jan 13, 2022
www.accountingshock.com gives detailed information
Re: Dangote Refinery Will Boost Growth Of Downstream Sector In 2022 - CPPE, Others by iyke649(m): 6:00pm On Jan 13, 2022
GboyegaD:
Hopefully, it will not inflate the cost of housing beyond normal for the masses living in the Epe axis.

Lagos and Ogun state should take advantage of this by ensuring good road networks to Sagamu and other towns around. The good thing is the multiplier effect it will have on the economy of these states.
It has already
Re: Dangote Refinery Will Boost Growth Of Downstream Sector In 2022 - CPPE, Others by cjeriia: 6:16pm On Jan 13, 2022
GboyegaD:
Hopefully, it will not inflate the cost of housing beyond normal for the masses living in the Epe axis.

Lagos and Ogun state should take advantage of this by ensuring good road networks to Sagamu and other towns around. The good thing is the multiplier effect it will have on the economy of these states.

It's has already done so man. A self contained around that area where there is neva light is in the region of N250K. A room without electricity and toilet facility goes for as much as N90K per anum. The spiral effect on the property sector around that area is huge. Cost of living has gone up in an area once seen as rural
Re: Dangote Refinery Will Boost Growth Of Downstream Sector In 2022 - CPPE, Others by Ofolete: 6:38pm On Jan 13, 2022
But in as much as I am proud of Dangote and equally praying to be or have any of my children being like him, I also believe that he can help bring down the prices of some of his must used products like cement, indomie, rice, salt, groundnut oil etc. People are suffering too much especially civil servants.
Re: Dangote Refinery Will Boost Growth Of Downstream Sector In 2022 - CPPE, Others by ufotunang: 7:27pm On Jan 13, 2022
Let the refinery start to operate. ...we do not want to be hearing stories
Re: Dangote Refinery Will Boost Growth Of Downstream Sector In 2022 - CPPE, Others by theamazonguru(m): 9:46pm On Jan 13, 2022
Amsty:

First, make sure you are registered.
Then go to the section you intend to create the post,click on anyone of the various sub sections
Scroll down to the base of that page
You will see "Create New Topic", click on it and boom, there you have it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Local Liquor Sellers Embark On Two-Week Strike In Taraba State / BUA Cement Completes Okpella Plant As Total Capacity Hits 8 Million Mta / Money VS Happiness: How Much Money Do You Need To Be Happy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.