Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 (20023 Views)

Our Refinery Will Supply First Product To Market By July, Says Dangote / Dangote: My Refinery Can Save Nigeria $10bn In FX, Generate Another $10bn In Exp / Dangote Refinery Will Transform Nigeria’s Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by ijustdey: 8:43pm On Mar 21, 2021
…as Sanwo-Olu seeks host communities’ cooperation
President, Dangote Group, Alhaji Aliko Dangote yesterday said the multi billion dollars and 650,000-barrel per day (bpd) integrated refinery and petrochemical project will be completed by the end of this year, just as granulated urea fertiliser plant at Ibeju Lekki corridor will begin production of fertiliser products next week.

This was even as the Lagos State Governor, Mr Babajide Sanwo-Olu promised to support the ongoing multi-bilion dollars investments on the axis with massive road infrastructure to further open up the economy of the axis and create a more conducive environment for the industries springing up in the area.

The duo spoke with journalists during Governor Sanwo- Olu’s two-day working visit to the Lagos Free Zone, saying that the investments would turn around the state and the nation’s economy.

Speaking on the economic potential of the refinery, Dangote also added that though the Africa’s biggest oil refinery and the world’s biggest single-train facility expected to generate about 230,000 indirect jobs would be completed by the end of this year, production of petroleum products would commence by first quarter of 2022.

The Africa’s richest man disclosed this while fielding questions from journalists after the tour of the project by the Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babajide Sanwo-Olu who went on a two – day working visit with members of his cabinet to the burgeoning industrial hub located in Lekki area of the state. He also stated that the granulated urea fertiliser plant at Ibeju Lekki corridor will commence production of fertiliser products next week.

He said: “OK the fertilizer you will actually see fertilizer within the next one week. The refinery will be finished by the end of this year and product will start coming out by first quarter of next year. ”

He commended the governor for finding time out to visit the refinery during his working visit, saying: “First of all let me thank His Excellency for taking off about five hours to be with us today.

The governor has been around this area for the past two days. Really Mr. Governor we are very grateful for your support for making this place to be investors friendly and all the support you have been giving. Not only to Dangote but to almost everybody and I can assure that this place will be the hub of industrialisation in the country going forward.

On his part, Governor Sanwo-Olu said there is urgent need to assess the level of investment on the Lekki Corridor, saying efforts were being made to address the issues the investors are facing and avert haphazard development in the new Industrial hub informed the working visit.

Sanwo-Olu said the development of Lekki Port being propelled by the operators and owners of Lagos Free zone has gone up to about 60 per cent , saying the state government would ensure that the problems being experienced in Apapa port.

To regulate and guide against haphazard development, Governor Sanwo-Olu said agencies of government would be located in the axis to ensure that the right things are done.

“The ministry of Environment, Physical Planning, Waterfront and Tourism would also have a full presence here.

Physical planning are things we cannot afford to miss out. We need to ensure that the master plan of this area is kept and the new ones we need to look at we will certainly pick them up for approvals that is required so that government can indeed take the position,” he said.

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/dangote-my-refineryll-be-completed-by-end-of-2021/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by Iegendhero: 8:45pm On Mar 21, 2021
Best of luck!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by Simplyleo: 8:51pm On Mar 21, 2021
Dangote decided to locate his refinery in Lagos having considered various factors such as security problems from criminals. He doesn't want a situation where some jobless criminals will keep disturbing the refinery top management staff with "na our land".

Sequel to his choice of location, some pained shildren of 8, anger, frustration and perdition have turned Dangote to their enemies calling him several unprintable names.

To think some of these clowns have their relations working in same Dangote's firms is very amusing. cheesy

Dangote Refinery is in Lagos, kill yourselves if you are pained. grin

69 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by tribalistseun: 9:04pm On Mar 21, 2021
Cement is still expensive this man.

I won't get too excited for now, until you start selling fuel for maybe ₦60

29 Likes

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by Shellsploit: 9:24pm On Mar 21, 2021
Lalasticlacla sef
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by wwwihy: 9:29pm On Mar 21, 2021
God Bless Dangote
God Bless Gov. Sanwo-Olu
God Bless President Buhari
God Bless South West
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

Children of 8 and wailers will soon arrive spilling venomous wailing

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by GOFRONT(m): 9:30pm On Mar 21, 2021
And The Nigerian Refinery has never given us a date since 1800

7 Likes

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by Fejoku: 9:41pm On Mar 21, 2021
After the refinery is complete, you can now effectively control the southern fools supply of petrol consumption. The southern fools are been encircled yet they can't see it.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 21, 2021
Dangote group.So no be only get the company?
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by Nobody: 3:17am On Mar 22, 2021
Siting refinery close to residential areas and the city mainland, I don't know the kind of greed will let officials to allow that to happen. As one smart Omulabi stated " Fulani will use it to poison us. They don't need to fight war or attack physically, just release the poisonous gas into the air small small and we will start dropping from cancer." You think they are siting this investment in Lagos because they love you? Fulani want access to SW seaports in the event of breakup, as it's the only region closest to them.

11 Likes

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by kenzysmith: 4:07am On Mar 22, 2021
Then you can now finally buy arsenal and appoint Emmanuel amuneke as coach and Nwankwo KANU as technical director and sign ndidi and kelechi ihrnacho. and force arsenal to play pre season in Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by kenzysmith: 4:09am On Mar 22, 2021
Tunubu and Sanwo olu dancing seriously for the tax annually from d refinery

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by tunwumi: 5:49am On Mar 22, 2021
OK sir.

Hope you won't prefer to sell to foreigners as cement and sugar industry turn out to be your cash cow?
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by Kobicove(m): 5:50am On Mar 22, 2021
I hope this is a realistic timeline
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by Bornsinner7: 5:50am On Mar 22, 2021
Ok
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 5:51am On Mar 22, 2021
A big shocker awaits you.
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by JuanJO(m): 5:51am On Mar 22, 2021
Simplyleo:
Dangote decided to locate his refinery in Lagos having considered various factors such as security problems from criminals. He doesn't want a situation where some jobless criminals will keep disturbing the refinery top management staff with "na our land".

Sequel to his choice of location, some pained shildren of 8, anger, frustration and perdition have turned Dangote to their enemies calling him several unprintable names.

To think some of these clowns have their relations working in same Dangote's firms is very amusing. cheesy

What should you expect from a country runned by zombies and Fulani bigots.
If this was Goodluck Jonathan regime, I don't see how a refinery as big as this will be sited in Lagos State.
NKPI like you should know that very soon this so called refinery will stop work grin grin their is no way you will be in milking a country like Biafra from a shithole called Zoogeria. Bros e go happen for you eyes cool

8 Likes

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by Elvis2kay: 5:52am On Mar 22, 2021
[center][/center]
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by HundredWays(m): 5:53am On Mar 22, 2021
Wailers will still wail tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by Rossikk(m): 5:53am On Mar 22, 2021
You mean ''our refinery'', Aliko?

This one pass one-man ownership o, Alhaji.
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by janedonez(m): 5:54am On Mar 22, 2021
Good
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by Cooldiipo(m): 5:54am On Mar 22, 2021
Dangote is a serious business man, like many successful business people In Nigeria. The expose the inefficiency and wastage in our governance. Every good thing is possible here

Do you need external battery and powerbank for laptops, phones etc. Ten hours plus guaranteed and twenty four hours of usage very possible! Recommend to your friends.

1 Like

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by optimus106(m): 5:54am On Mar 22, 2021
IF THE COUNTRY DIVIDES TOMORROW YOUR REFINERY HOW FAR.

COULDNT YOU BUILD THIS YOUR REFINERY IN THE NORTH TO GIVE YOUR PEOPLE JOB TO AT LEAST REMOVE THOSE BEGGING ON THE STREETS?

1 Like

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by investorMK(m): 5:55am On Mar 22, 2021
Ok
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by Standing5(m): 5:55am On Mar 22, 2021
Wow. The long journey of wise investment about to hit harvest stage.
FG could have been the one doing this.

6 Likes

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by pickatyouu: 5:55am On Mar 22, 2021
Okay sir.
At least it will have a positive contribution to the nigeria economy and workforce.

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by careytommy37(m): 5:56am On Mar 22, 2021
Hurry up so all this TAM and SCAM by the FG will end

1 Like

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by NwaIgboBoy(m): 5:56am On Mar 22, 2021
I only see one aboki like that talking...as If all the money he got is self made, whereas na government curruptly helped him.

Innoson Vehicles here we go!!!!!!!!!! wao!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by lebest: 5:57am On Mar 22, 2021
Chai... But the world is already moving fast out of oil., Is this investment still very viable?

1 Like

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by Nobody: 5:58am On Mar 22, 2021
lebest:
Chai... But the world is already moving fast out of oil., Is this investment still very viable?
Na wetin we don dey hear since .....
SMH

6 Likes

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by SKYHIGHfx: 5:59am On Mar 22, 2021
Simplyleo:

Why u like to day mis yan, abi u follow for people wey they tie there destiny for abia state?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moruf Oseni Takes Over As The MD/CEO Of Wema Bank / Nigeria Becomes Largest Importer Of Gasoline From China / Tiger Beverages Announces Distribution Partnership With Cubana FCMG Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.