Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,170 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Railway Workers Attempt To Quench Fire On Train Using Leaves In Delta (video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Railway Workers Attempt To Quench Fire On Train Using Leaves In Delta (video) (18851 Views)

Cooking Stove Explodes On Train In Pakistan, Kills Over 70 (Pics) / Two People Sitting On Train, Fall, Die In Lagos (Photos) / Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Railway Workers Attempt To Quench Fire On Train Using Leaves In Delta (video) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 13, 2022
See what they borrow billions of dollars for, the stealing in this buhari regime sha

3 Likes

Re: Railway Workers Attempt To Quench Fire On Train Using Leaves In Delta (video) by EgusiShankly: 2:11pm On Jan 13, 2022
Ryda:
It's that dude holding the camera for me smiley

Suffry, suffry, leave am na rubber e must burn

Same way Nigerian is burning and there are people behind the scene watching.
Common extinguisher they don't have on a train angry
There are extinguishers in the train.

I don't get why they are not using it
Re: Railway Workers Attempt To Quench Fire On Train Using Leaves In Delta (video) by foxxydude: 2:16pm On Jan 13, 2022
Watch The video the authorities put two small cans of fire extinguishers which they have exhausted on the ground
Re: Railway Workers Attempt To Quench Fire On Train Using Leaves In Delta (video) by Bigchristo: 2:32pm On Jan 13, 2022
Thandiubani:
Some workers of the Nigerian Railway Authority have been seen in a trending video attempting to quench fire that engulfed a train using leaves.

The incident it was gathered happened in Delta state.

However, Nigerians have questioned why fire extinguisher was not used in the incident.

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htAjWjbYvv4

So are you telling me that ordinary fire extinguishers they don’t have? What the F men... Smh Nigeria government will want to do what they see abroad but can’t keep up with the standards tufiakwa
Re: Railway Workers Attempt To Quench Fire On Train Using Leaves In Delta (video) by Quantized92(m): 2:34pm On Jan 13, 2022
Joke of the 21st century.

There was a country.. undecided

Are you intentional about growing your income this year but don't know how?

Send me a DM
Re: Railway Workers Attempt To Quench Fire On Train Using Leaves In Delta (video) by lastchild: 2:36pm On Jan 13, 2022
This is the Nigerian version of the American movie "Burning Train"

Indomie generation won't understand
Re: Railway Workers Attempt To Quench Fire On Train Using Leaves In Delta (video) by Germi9: 2:40pm On Jan 13, 2022
Bakarehabib02:
First of all look at that train
This kind of train should has been change since but Nigeria is a shithole nation and tell me why the train doesn’t even has a fire extinguisher just let us sell this goddamn country and share the money
Its Amaechi handi work ,he is giving the north semi new locomotives and in the south still that colonial master train
Re: Railway Workers Attempt To Quench Fire On Train Using Leaves In Delta (video) by Burruchaga71(m): 2:50pm On Jan 13, 2022
China should come and carry their train. We no buy again...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Railway Workers Attempt To Quench Fire On Train Using Leaves In Delta (video) by Empiree: 3:03pm On Jan 13, 2022
Bakarehabib02:
First of all look at that train
This kind of train should has been change since but Nigeria is a shithole nation and tell me why the train doesn’t even has a fire extinguisher just let us sell this goddamn country and share the money
Stop. This is not the point. Point is they should have had standard fire safety equipments to get rid of fire in an emergency like this.

Even NYC was just getting rid of their decades old trains this year.

Re: Railway Workers Attempt To Quench Fire On Train Using Leaves In Delta (video) by snipernigga(m): 3:06pm On Jan 13, 2022
No even one fire extinguisher for the train, but FRSC will be harassing motorists. Shameful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Railway Workers Attempt To Quench Fire On Train Using Leaves In Delta (video) by Litmus: 3:11pm On Jan 13, 2022
For Nigeria, Disorganisation is root cause of underdevelopment.
Re: Railway Workers Attempt To Quench Fire On Train Using Leaves In Delta (video) by hollywater: 3:17pm On Jan 13, 2022
Make una enjoy una Train o
Re: Railway Workers Attempt To Quench Fire On Train Using Leaves In Delta (video) by AmazingELixir: 3:23pm On Jan 13, 2022
grin

Some officials have embezzled the monies earmarked for the extinguishers.....and these same people if you owe their pension for just a month...they bring down heaven to earth

1 Like

Re: Railway Workers Attempt To Quench Fire On Train Using Leaves In Delta (video) by ElValiente(m): 3:34pm On Jan 13, 2022
How far are we behind the west? Says a sultan in a movie called black gold.

1 Like

Re: Railway Workers Attempt To Quench Fire On Train Using Leaves In Delta (video) by tehilah92(f): 3:36pm On Jan 13, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Imagine if Passengers were inside when this Fire started.. shocked embarassed

Would have turned into dat Old Bollywood movie 'Burning Train'.. sad smiley
So u watch am that year!
I still remember their songs till now
Re: Railway Workers Attempt To Quench Fire On Train Using Leaves In Delta (video) by maxzzo1(m): 3:38pm On Jan 13, 2022
Na so china product be !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Railway Workers Attempt To Quench Fire On Train Using Leaves In Delta (video) by Nicepoker(m): 3:41pm On Jan 13, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Imagine if Passengers were inside when this Fire started.. shocked embarassed

Would have turned into dat Old Bollywood movie 'Burning Train'.. sad smiley
That coach looks like the caboose. Passengers are not allowed in there.
Re: Railway Workers Attempt To Quench Fire On Train Using Leaves In Delta (video) by CaptainFM1: 3:45pm On Jan 13, 2022
Is there no fire extinguisher in that train?
Re: Railway Workers Attempt To Quench Fire On Train Using Leaves In Delta (video) by CaptainFM1: 3:48pm On Jan 13, 2022
ElValiente:
How far are we behind the west? Says a sultan in a movie called black gold.

Just 5years if we put competent people in power.

1 Like

Re: Railway Workers Attempt To Quench Fire On Train Using Leaves In Delta (video) by Macolapablo: 3:48pm On Jan 13, 2022
Is there anything in this country that still works? Problem everywhere....quote author=Thandiubani post=109329645]Some workers of the Nigerian Railway Authority have been seen in a trending video attempting to quench fire that engulfed a train using leaves.

The incident it was gathered happened in Delta state.

However, Nigerians have questioned why fire extinguisher was not used in the incident.

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htAjWjbYvv4

[/quote]
Re: Railway Workers Attempt To Quench Fire On Train Using Leaves In Delta (video) by sustainnig: 3:50pm On Jan 13, 2022
I heard a funny statement like the trains are not fitted with fire extinguishers. I wish the authorities at FRSC will just arrest the authorities at the federal railways.

1 Like

Re: Railway Workers Attempt To Quench Fire On Train Using Leaves In Delta (video) by ElValiente(m): 3:51pm On Jan 13, 2022
CaptainFM1:

Just 5years if we put competent people in power.

No doubt Sir/ma
Re: Railway Workers Attempt To Quench Fire On Train Using Leaves In Delta (video) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 13, 2022
They will spend billions of dollars to buy trains and rails but can't buy fire extinguisher of N5,000 due to CORRUPTION.

How many trains have gotten burnt so far this year??

Like China cares?
Re: Railway Workers Attempt To Quench Fire On Train Using Leaves In Delta (video) by futurerex: 4:11pm On Jan 13, 2022
I'll fix the train to international standard if you vote for me as president.

Re: Railway Workers Attempt To Quench Fire On Train Using Leaves In Delta (video) by Dfr0: 4:17pm On Jan 13, 2022
Really
Re: Railway Workers Attempt To Quench Fire On Train Using Leaves In Delta (video) by JimohMomoh: 4:31pm On Jan 13, 2022
and other zombies that usually flood train threads will avoid here like plaque
Re: Railway Workers Attempt To Quench Fire On Train Using Leaves In Delta (video) by Tumbulum: 5:45pm On Jan 13, 2022
Zoo train
Re: Railway Workers Attempt To Quench Fire On Train Using Leaves In Delta (video) by Hollyharjii: 5:55pm On Jan 13, 2022
Seems they aren't aware that this is dry season, what if the grasses catches fire? Definitely they'll be at the centre, so what would they do afterwards? Run for their lives or the property?
Re: Railway Workers Attempt To Quench Fire On Train Using Leaves In Delta (video) by Hollyharjii: 5:56pm On Jan 13, 2022
futurerex:
I'll fix the train to international standard if you vote for me as president.

This baba don old walai... E no get strength again
Re: Railway Workers Attempt To Quench Fire On Train Using Leaves In Delta (video) by OLULAW: 6:43pm On Jan 13, 2022
Where is Rotimi Amaechi who spent trillions on railway without thinking about how to deal with emergencies. Nigeria is doomed.
Re: Railway Workers Attempt To Quench Fire On Train Using Leaves In Delta (video) by VicM6: 6:53pm On Jan 13, 2022
Any Nigerian wey talk say sometin dey new to him or her, na hell fire straight......bcus wetin eye don see for this country enh, white people eye never see 3quater of am.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Visa Lottery Winner, Other Arrested Over Scam Marriage / Niger Wives / 53-Year-Old Bridge Collapse After Heavy Downpour In Shendam, Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.