Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Man Caught With Used Baby Diapers & Sanitary Pads In Rivers Community - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught With Used Baby Diapers & Sanitary Pads In Rivers Community (23472 Views)

Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos / Mad Man Caught Picking Used Sanitary Pads In Enugu / Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught With Used Baby Diapers & Sanitary Pads In Rivers Community by Harmony92(f): 4:32pm On Jan 13, 2022
Even with all the rituals happening in Nigeria angry we are among the poorest and undeveloped countries in the world cry. Lord protect me and my households from wicked n heartless people.
Re: Man Caught With Used Baby Diapers & Sanitary Pads In Rivers Community by silvoclaira: 4:32pm On Jan 13, 2022
See wahala wey this one carry
Re: Man Caught With Used Baby Diapers & Sanitary Pads In Rivers Community by NWABUKA007(m): 4:32pm On Jan 13, 2022
OneCorner:
Nigerians needs reorientation I swear

Well rather

Nigerians needs to conduct deliverance on

(1) themselves

(2) the land
Re: Man Caught With Used Baby Diapers & Sanitary Pads In Rivers Community by Lightorder: 4:41pm On Jan 13, 2022
I won’t dispose off my baby’s used diapers because of stupid weirdos everywhere ? They should come to my bin and get as many as could send them to their untimely miserable death. Rubbish
Re: Man Caught With Used Baby Diapers & Sanitary Pads In Rivers Community by Bmaster(m): 4:41pm On Jan 13, 2022
Candidlady:
cry

Men men men...

You find anything associated with evil with/from/by/on 'em...

Devil's beings/beans
Its like you don't know that men own this world,

Keep reasoning their matter!
Re: Man Caught With Used Baby Diapers & Sanitary Pads In Rivers Community by Stevosty: 4:42pm On Jan 13, 2022
And the white man will be like, what is the meaning of this?
Re: Man Caught With Used Baby Diapers & Sanitary Pads In Rivers Community by jmoore(m): 4:44pm On Jan 13, 2022
Why are they arresting someone recycling diapers, pads?

Is it a crime to pick diapers, pads from a refuse dump?

Some folks still believe their blood can be used to make money?

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Used Baby Diapers & Sanitary Pads In Rivers Community by Spherical77(m): 4:52pm On Jan 13, 2022
chudez0147:
DamnNigga
Isoright!!

This thing you write mek sense to you ??
She is absolutely right

Men are often associated with evil things especially shorter cut in making money. Hence, result to using human parts, raping virgins, human used material stuffs amongst many others

I think the burden placed on men in being financially independent is what is making some running helter scatter looking for any means in making the money

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Used Baby Diapers & Sanitary Pads In Rivers Community by vickyavc: 4:58pm On Jan 13, 2022
I always burn them before disposal
Re: Man Caught With Used Baby Diapers & Sanitary Pads In Rivers Community by Nyanabo(m): 5:04pm On Jan 13, 2022
Short man devil. undecided

But don't be surprised to know that most of these people are working for people who pay them to go about picking diapers, sanitary pads, shaved hairs from the head and privates and other personal stuffs we carelessly dispose off.
Re: Man Caught With Used Baby Diapers & Sanitary Pads In Rivers Community by McOluOmo: 5:26pm On Jan 13, 2022
[s]
MrCover:

There Is No Single Day That Will Pass Without Coming Across One Bad News Or The Other In This Country.
[/s]

1 Share

Re: Man Caught With Used Baby Diapers & Sanitary Pads In Rivers Community by MrCover: 5:29pm On Jan 13, 2022
McOluOmo:
[s][/s]

You have started again
Re: Man Caught With Used Baby Diapers & Sanitary Pads In Rivers Community by katerine666: 5:40pm On Jan 13, 2022
Oh God
Very interesting story
Re: Man Caught With Used Baby Diapers & Sanitary Pads In Rivers Community by moneyissweet(m): 5:50pm On Jan 13, 2022
I don't understand anything, please speak ikwere language.

So many illiterates on Facebook

Re: Man Caught With Used Baby Diapers & Sanitary Pads In Rivers Community by descarado: 5:57pm On Jan 13, 2022
Nairaland alpha male undecided
Re: Man Caught With Used Baby Diapers & Sanitary Pads In Rivers Community by DrMuzungu(m): 6:12pm On Jan 13, 2022
This eeediot should be forced to eat it all, especially the diapers. ahahahahahahahaha.

Mumu of the highest order.
Re: Man Caught With Used Baby Diapers & Sanitary Pads In Rivers Community by Verysmart101: 6:27pm On Jan 13, 2022
jmoore:
Why are they arresting someone recycling diapers, pads?

Is it a crime to pick diapers, pads from a refuse dump?

Some folks still believe their blood can be used to make money?

My friend do u know that a full nylon of used diapers go as much as 500k.Wat are they using for to be buying it at that price pls? Nxt time,give them ur wife's sanitary pad and ur kids diapers u hear?
Re: Man Caught With Used Baby Diapers & Sanitary Pads In Rivers Community by Funkymode(m): 6:34pm On Jan 13, 2022
This is apocalypto happening in the 21 century in Nigeria, what a country we living in
Re: Man Caught With Used Baby Diapers & Sanitary Pads In Rivers Community by jmoore(m): 6:34pm On Jan 13, 2022
Verysmart101:

My friend do u know that a full nylon of used diapers go as much as 500k.Wat are they using for to be buying it at that price pls? Nxt time,give them ur wife's sanitary pad and ur kids diapers u hear?
Connect me to a buyer so I can wear diaper and piss on it.

How many of the buyers have made it to the forbes list?
Re: Man Caught With Used Baby Diapers & Sanitary Pads In Rivers Community by YourFavorite21(m): 6:58pm On Jan 13, 2022
Afonjaaaaaaaa!!
Re: Man Caught With Used Baby Diapers & Sanitary Pads In Rivers Community by McOluOmo: 7:19pm On Jan 13, 2022
MrCover:

You have started again

Re: Man Caught With Used Baby Diapers & Sanitary Pads In Rivers Community by Fashionista01(f): 7:55pm On Jan 13, 2022
He looks very much like a witch.
Re: Man Caught With Used Baby Diapers & Sanitary Pads In Rivers Community by charlsecy(m): 8:46pm On Jan 13, 2022
Verysmart101:
My friend do u know that a full nylon of used diapers go as much as 500k.
Do they recycle it, or what?
Re: Man Caught With Used Baby Diapers & Sanitary Pads In Rivers Community by 2braithe: 1:08am On Jan 14, 2022
Candidlady:
cry

Men men men...

You find anything associated with evil with/from/by/on 'em...

Devil's beings/beans

Your father is a man too.
Re: Man Caught With Used Baby Diapers & Sanitary Pads In Rivers Community by Litmus: 1:19am On Jan 14, 2022
blaquebelle:
You are mad because all tribalists have mental issues, no cap

Thought provoking point, actually.
Re: Man Caught With Used Baby Diapers & Sanitary Pads In Rivers Community by Bigpapi: 5:09am On Jan 14, 2022
Mikelarteta:
Even with this so much evil they do, their lives no still Dey better.

Re: Man Caught With Used Baby Diapers & Sanitary Pads In Rivers Community by Agugbadin: 7:06am On Jan 14, 2022
Satan
Re: Man Caught With Used Baby Diapers & Sanitary Pads In Rivers Community by Agugbadin: 7:09am On Jan 14, 2022
Kill him off

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers Man Hacks Wife With Cutlass Over Girlfriend / 16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure / Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Cocaine In India (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.