Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Can I Change My Course After First Semester - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Change My Course After First Semester (399 Views)

What Can I Do With This Course After School / can I still change course after writing p.utme UNIZIK / ASUU STRIKE: University Of Ibadan Terminates First Semester. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Change My Course After First Semester by Gagati58: 12:55pm On Jan 13, 2022
One thing in most of the Nigerian Universities and abroad is to get admission and another thing is the course of your choice.

Some students have being given admission into various Universities in the country but not the chosen course of study.

Imagine you applied to study chemical Engineering and they end up giving admission to study banking and finance ��. How can you cope with such. An Engineering student doing commercial course.

So this bring up the question. Can I change my course after first semester?

To gain admission into a university now is very hard and so people thinking of dropping the admission rarely come to mind. So people choose to study any course given to them or accept any changes that might come their way.

When you ask for help while new at school, you will hear something like, change course naa!

Is it really so, and how possible is it and at what stage in the University can you change your course to a preferred one.

Can you change your course after first semester or level one? Join me as we get to learn more about changing courses at the Universities. ���

https://www.schoolswithscholarships.com/change-my-course-after-first-semester/

(1) (Reply)

How To Bounce Back If You Failed ICAN Exam / Hillcrest International School Dusten Kura Minna Niger State. / Australia Visa For Engineering Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.