Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,271 members, 7,836,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

U.S. Slaps Sanctions On North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Tests - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / U.S. Slaps Sanctions On North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Tests (15534 Views)

IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea / North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile From Submarine Towards Japan( Pix, Video) / Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Slaps Sanctions On North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Tests by abeeee(m): 12:14am On Jan 14, 2022
Powersurge:

Baba nukes no be AK47 wey every rat fit Carry. U noy fit commit nukes into the hand of unstable nation.

There is enough nukes in the world already to destroy 70% of the world's population. Imagine one yoyo cause nuclear enabled 3rd world war? E dey sweet everybody now as the stupid boy in Pyongyang with hin yeye hairstyle dey play with weapon as if na bread

No single individual among the countries that have nukes can unilaterally order the launch. But imagine nukes in the hand of that stupid boy or Ayotolla?

Countries wey their citizens never chop dey pursue weapon of mass destruction.
Stop saying shit sha

Iran is better than Pakistan and they have nukes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.S. Slaps Sanctions On North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Tests by Pasca07: 12:35am On Jan 14, 2022
timesup234:
See another one. Education is indeed stupidity. 99.9% of the times they all sound alike. South Korea a vassal shithhole with a stagnant economy for over 15yrs. Yeah you never heard because bullshit education turned you into a zombie
Stagnant economy for 15 years in South korea? It is now obvious that you are M.A.D people should try to ignore the gibberish you just spewed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.S. Slaps Sanctions On North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Tests by nextstep(m): 12:40am On Jan 14, 2022
Sanctions upon sanctions... in spite of that N. Korea is still building and moving.
Why didn't US, UK, and France sanction themselves when they were busy building weapons of mass destruction since the 40s till now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.S. Slaps Sanctions On North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Tests by Popson0424: 5:25am On Jan 14, 2022
Adolf Hitler lol���
Matheusmartin:
Isreal, UK, China, USA, Russia etc all have and can test their nuclear warheads from time to time and everyone is fine.

it only become a problem when North Korea decides to also tests hers.

to start it, who made America the world police in the first place??

Re: U.S. Slaps Sanctions On North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Tests by Powersurge: 5:33am On Jan 14, 2022
abeeee:

Stop saying shit sha

Iran is better than Pakistan and they have nukes

1. Iran is not better than Pakistan
2. If nukes was Yokosuna, Pakistan has one of his fingers. Hence not a threat.
Re: U.S. Slaps Sanctions On North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Tests by Powersurge: 5:35am On Jan 14, 2022
timesup234:
The only unstable country country is America. Ruled by mad and lunatics. May shango strike western education turning my people into dumbs. Ogun kill civilization, may 350million american perish for sanity to return to the world and talking about chop, America is the capital of hunger and misery

D day China or some other countries becomes superpower, una go blv. And I dey imagine asking for forgiveness for this your assertion
Re: U.S. Slaps Sanctions On North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Tests by Powersurge: 5:48am On Jan 14, 2022
Matheusmartin:

leave matter bros and stop listening to those western propaganda.

how many countries has NK invaded compared to USA and UK..

E ve like say u still don't get me. NK is not a regional power let alone world power. Hence, she can only take war to its neighbor.

Person wey neither get nuke wey dey tell people d kind hairstyle wey dem go cut. D wey dem go dey bow to his image and worship him. Killing people for watching a movie. I no blame u sha, u get freedom to dey use internet and type gibberish.

Imagine for a moment that Saddam Hussein had nukes, Iran would have been history. Or Iran has nukes like Isreal does. Nukes no be snacks wey dem dey dash children. People wey no even get technology to maintain their infrastructure won get nukes. Ordinary one radio hazard can wipe out thousands. Make we dey calm for our hate for America.

China never become superpower hin don dey bug Africa Union building in Ethiopia to spy on Africans. Let's just be thanking God say na only America be superpower for now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.S. Slaps Sanctions On North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Tests by timesup234: 6:34am On Jan 14, 2022
Powersurge:

D day China or some other countries becomes superpower, una go blv. And I dey imagine asking for forgiveness for this your assertion
China is the last hope for humanity. The heavy load western propaganda put for your head is affecting your sight to see clearly

1 Like

Re: U.S. Slaps Sanctions On North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Tests by emae009(m): 6:43am On Jan 14, 2022
abeeee:

Enjoying peace and freedom

You must be an ignoramus

A faction of Boko Haram had pledged allegiance to ISIS but today ISIS is no more. Al Qaeda had operational base in Libya but today the whole network has been dismantled.
You think if these junior terror groups had the backing of the much larger ones you'd be here typing ignorantly on your phone?

The US invade and destroys countries abi yet when they pulled out of Afghanistan, thousands risk their lives just to get on the last plane that was leaving instead of enjoying the supposed "peace and quiet" that existed before the US came...

sometimes it's better to keep quiet and be considered ignorant than to open your mouth and clear all doubts

Food for thought

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Slaps Sanctions On North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Tests by emae009(m): 6:46am On Jan 14, 2022
Powersurge:

E ve like say u still don't get me. NK is not a regional power let alone world power. Hence, she can only take war to its neighbor.

Person wey neither get nuke wey dey tell people d kind hairstyle wey dem go cut. D wey dem go dey bow to his image and worship him. Killing people for watching a movie. I no blame u sha, u get freedom to dey use internet and type gibberish.

Imagine for a moment that Saddam Hussein had nukes, Iran would have been history. Or Iran has nukes like Isreal does. Nukes no be snacks wey dem dey dash children. People wey no even get technology to maintain their infrastructure won get nukes. Ordinary one radio hazard can wipe out thousands. Make we dey calm for our hate for America.

China never become superpower hin don dey bug Africa Union building in Ethiopia to spy on Africans. Let's just be thanking God say na only America be superpower for now.

Nice.... loud it for those blockheads at the back that lack imagination to think

[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.S. Slaps Sanctions On North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Tests by Topmaike007(m): 7:22am On Jan 14, 2022
Hanks0000:

The lady, just another paper tiger. Lols
so you know her? Kim Younger sister that one na die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.S. Slaps Sanctions On North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Tests by NobleRace: 7:24am On Jan 14, 2022
tamdun:

Religion do block this one brain, why is America preventing others from having nuclear weapons when they have a lot of it?

Going by the number of human rights abuses and inhumane treatment of their citizens coupled with regular war threats against their neighbors, it is safe to think that these guys can arise angrily one day and nuke the world. That's why everyone is afraid of them owning nuclear weapons.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Slaps Sanctions On North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Tests by Topmaike007(m): 7:26am On Jan 14, 2022
Powersurge:

you were bug with propaganda that they spy something that Africa nor China have commented on ...all is USA making us to hate the people that speaks Mandarin just to like them More
Re: U.S. Slaps Sanctions On North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Tests by seunny4lif(m): 7:58am On Jan 14, 2022
Powersurge:

Pak own few nukes and they are not only Muslims but Pakistan people are one of the most wicked Muslims in the world.
Pakistan allows her land to be used to trained Terrorists from all over the world, and Pakistan a Sunni majority country have been killing the Shia minority Muslims while in Iran where the Muslims are Shia Muslims don’t have a problem with the Sunni and Iran has almost same numbers of churches as Israel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.S. Slaps Sanctions On North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Tests by Powersurge: 8:45am On Jan 14, 2022
Topmaike007:
you were bug with propaganda that they spy something that Africa nor China have commented on ...all is USA making us to hate the people that speaks Mandarin just to like them More

This is an open secret oga.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.S. Slaps Sanctions On North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Tests by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:08am On Jan 14, 2022
darediamond:

As for me, na Hypersonic Missile I Laugh In
grin grin grin grin
Seems like you like Putin so much, the Russian agbero grin grin grin
Re: U.S. Slaps Sanctions On North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Tests by sulasa07(m): 9:38am On Jan 14, 2022
Latakia:
The second country after Iran America will never want to go into physical war alone with. Na only sanctions upon sanctions that doesn't have impact dem dey issue. If na Syria, Afghanistan or Iraq America for don wage war on them since.
No one wants war with a country with Nuclear Weapons, you be bomb me, I bomb u or ur allies if I can't reach you, gbam WW3 begins
Re: U.S. Slaps Sanctions On North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Tests by Mccullum: 10:27am On Jan 14, 2022
Laggafin:
But why is USA petting this small fat toad in North Korea.,, They should simply bomb his ass and take him out

Any country in possession of nuclear weapons can not be invaded, even NATO can't try it, the only option for US and other western power is sanction upon sanction that appeared ineffective to caution North Korea and Iran

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.S. Slaps Sanctions On North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Tests by Laggafin: 11:38am On Jan 14, 2022
Mccullum:

Any country in possession of nuclear weapons can not be invaded, even NATO can't try it, the only option for US and other western power is sanction upon sanction that appeared ineffective to caution North Korea and Iran
Bros forget.. if USA wants to take him out .. they will.. na small boy fry em be. Dem just no wan escalate tensions in Korean peninsular.@ least dat part or region is stable now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.S. Slaps Sanctions On North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Tests by Mccullum: 12:14pm On Jan 14, 2022
Laggafin:

Bros forget.. if USA wants to take him out .. they will.. na small boy fry em be. Dem just no wan escalate tensions in Korean peninsular.@ least dat part or region is stable now

That tension you mentioned is the bone of contention. however, as both held nuclear power, in international relations studies, such engagement of war described as assure mutual destruction, I still stand at where I am.
Re: U.S. Slaps Sanctions On North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Tests by Laggafin: 12:34pm On Jan 14, 2022
Mccullum:

That tension you mentioned is the bone of contention. however, as both held nuclear power, in international relations studies, such engagement of war described as assure mutual destruction, I still stand at where I am.
Lol.. infact make dem kukuma throw this nuclear tin once and for all make we all snif am and rest for lasting peace grin
Re: U.S. Slaps Sanctions On North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Tests by tyup(m): 12:55pm On Jan 14, 2022
God1000:
see this clown calling me kid, north Korea is a nuclear armed country with hundreds of ballistic missiles that can reach so many US bases in that region, do you think Americans are so foolish to fight such a country with weapons of mass destruction.

US cannot protect south Korea from north Korea in the event of war.

Sometimes finesse and diplomacy is better than aggression.

Even if US will win, it will be a pyrrhic victory.

Have you heard bout the American GMDS and the (SM-3) Block IIA? do you know how many are stationed in countries like S/korea & Japan that boarders North Korea?? in an advent of missile exchange NK would be most affected coz 1. they got a limited number of nuclear ICBM which most of them if fired to the US the GMDS and SM-3 stationed in Asia and Europe would intercept it bfr it even gets to the US. if at all some gets to the US they would be intercepted to. and if any should even reach US (which I doubt) that's the end of NK but then, the US would not keep watching as NK keep firing ICBM without responses.

In everyway, the NK would loose at the end and lemme not even remind you how small NK is as a country grin so we're talking bout eradicating em from the World Map here
Re: U.S. Slaps Sanctions On North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Tests by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 14, 2022
Topmaike007:
so you know her? Kim Younger sister that one na die

Heard about her..
She's allegedly pretty cruel..
Re: U.S. Slaps Sanctions On North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Tests by abeeee(m): 6:40pm On Jan 14, 2022
emae009:

A faction of Boko Haram had pledged allegiance to ISIS but today ISIS is no more. Al Qaeda had operational base in Libya but today the whole network has been dismantled.
You think if these junior terror groups had the backing of the much larger ones you'd be here typing ignorantly on your phone?

The US invade and destroys countries abi yet when they pulled out of Afghanistan, thousands risk their lives just to get on the last plane that was leaving instead of enjoying the supposed "peace and quiet" that existed before the US came...

sometimes it's better to keep quiet and be considered ignorant than to open your mouth and clear all doubts

Food for thought
Ode

Do you know how much people where slaughtered during the crusades

And you had to mention only Afghanistan
What about libya
Or Iraq
Or those who survided and fought theirs like Vietnam and Cuba
.wait do you even know that the us has been responsible for ousting over 20 democratically elected leaders in sovereign countries
And who the heck cares about muslim terrorist
You not know how much the united stated has fuelled the growth of Islamic terrosist shows how ignorant you are

Lol
I just laugh at your mind
Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Slaps Sanctions On North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Tests by abeeee(m): 6:41pm On Jan 14, 2022
Powersurge:

Are you serious ?
Pakistan is better than iran
Omo you are sure an ignorant person

And you call a country with more nukes than north karea a no threat

You are very ignorant bro
Re: U.S. Slaps Sanctions On North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Tests by Powersurge: 7:37pm On Jan 14, 2022
abeeee:

Are you serious ?
Pakistan is better than iran
Omo you are sure an ignorant person

And you call a country with more nukes than north karea a no threat

You are very ignorant bro

That is why I don't engage nitwits on Nairaland on discussion. Y'all are very daft. Don't know how to talk.
Re: U.S. Slaps Sanctions On North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Tests by Anndrew(m): 8:58pm On Jan 14, 2022
Laggafin:
But why is USA petting this small fat toad in North Korea.,, They should simply bomb his ass and take him out
Libya come to mind,China and Russia I think both share boundaries so it is a no no area unless North send nukes to USA...
Re: U.S. Slaps Sanctions On North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Tests by abeeee(m): 2:10am On Jan 15, 2022
Powersurge:

That is why I don't engage nitwits on Nairaland on discussion. Y'all are very daft. Don't know how to talk.
Yen yen yen

Ode

How e be you an as them serve you your plate
Re: U.S. Slaps Sanctions On North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Tests by olugabbie(m): 7:54pm On Jan 15, 2022
Latakia:
The second country after Iran America will never want to go into physical war alone with. Na only sanctions upon sanctions that doesn't have impact dem dey issue. If na Syria, Afghanistan or Iraq America for don wage war on them since.

The US has the capacity to deal with North Korea despite it's nuclear capability. Infact the US can engage both North Korea & Iran at the same time. It is the only country that has such capacity. North Korea is not Russia & China.
Re: U.S. Slaps Sanctions On North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Tests by Latakia(f): 9:00pm On Jan 15, 2022
olugabbie:

The US has the capacity to deal with North Korea despite it's nuclear capability. Infact the US can engage both North Korea & Iran at the same time. It is the only country that has such capacity. North Korea is not Russia & China.
I think I heard this imagination on Radio Biafra too. grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Trump Charged With Conspiracy To Commit Forgery / Malian Military Frees Bah Ndaw And Moctar Ouane / Biden Reacts To Attack On Ukraine, Says The World Will Hold Russia Accountable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.