Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,223 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE - Autos (224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE (293623 Views)

Poll: what makes Nairand different from others Nigeiran site?

the graphics: 0% (0 votes)
the name: 0% (0 votes)
entertaining and easier accessibility compares to others: 0% (0 votes)
the way it was programmed: 0% (0 votes)
all of the above: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: what makes Nairand different from others Nigerian site?

the graphics: 6% (1 vote)
the name: 0% (0 votes)
entertaining and easier accessibility compares to others: 13% (2 votes)
the way it was programmed: 0% (0 votes)
all of the above: 80% (12 votes)
This poll has ended

0 / For Your Cotonou Cars/suvs/buses Visit Us @ Polaris Autos Today!!! / COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (250) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Cuntslayer: 12:46pm On Jul 05, 2017
Cuntslayer:
u

Yes that's what I'm saying
Even the 2006 GS300 can't be gotten for 2.4m

So smuggler Tadeus stop with the deceit!
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by ExpressBooking(m): 10:10pm On Jul 05, 2017
Tadeus:

@cuntslayer, now that you jobless coz your Oga stop paying your salary, you want Nairalanders to stop paying my salary too so that I wil join u bah..lols..#welldon sir#

Why wasting your precious time on unnecessary things. You can use d opportunity to search for another job, my advice dou.

Even if I no update my post on Nairaland for 1 month, wil stil be buying cars for Nairalanders

That's al what I wil say.

Karma exist

Tadeus I don't think you know anything about Karma. I am surprised you are saying Karma exists. Don't let me spill out what transpired in my transaction with you at Cotonou in 2015. In case you have forgotten about the 2015 Toyota Prado TXL brand new.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Cuntslayer: 10:19pm On Jul 05, 2017
ExpressBooking:

Tadeus I don't think you know anything about Karma. I am surprised you are saying Karma exists. Don't let me spill out what transpired in my transaction with you at Cotonou in 2015. In case you have forgotten about the 2015 Toyota Prado TXL brand new.

Abeg spill the beans
No be today we know say Tadeus na thief and this is since 2015
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 8:59am On Jul 06, 2017
Good Morning Nairalanders
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Cuntslayer: 9:02am On Jul 06, 2017
Cuntslayer:

Abeg spill the beans
No be today we know say Tadeus na thief and this is since 2015
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Cuntslayer: 9:03am On Jul 06, 2017
ExpressBooking:

Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 9:11am On Jul 06, 2017
ExpressBooking:

Will love to hear your story too bro. Gues that's year 2014 or 2015 I guess. And I wish the owner of the car is a Nairalander to know the actual truth coz I should stil have all the car details if I check my phone

Regards
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by ExpressBooking(m): 9:20am On Jul 06, 2017
Tadeus:

Will love to hear your story too bro. Gues that's year 2014 or 2015 I guess. And I wish the owner of the car is a Nairalander to know the actual truth coz I should stil have all the car details if I check my phone

Regards

Why are you calling my line. If you have got anything to say to me,please do here on Nairaland. Don't call me privately. As for fraudulent and greedy, you are these two adjectives personified. For your information the vehicle owner is not on Nairaland and I do not wish to tarnish your reputation here but just stay on your lane
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Cuntslayer: 9:28am On Jul 06, 2017
Tadeus:

Regards

Normal chest beating
That was how Cityhood was gloating before his downfall
Thief!
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 9:49am On Jul 06, 2017
ExpressBooking:

Why are you calling my line. If you have got anything to say to me,please do here on Nairaland. Don't call me privately. As for fraudulent and greedy, you are these two adjectives personified. For your information the vehicle owner is not on Nairaland and I do not wish to tarnish your reputation here but just stay on your lane

You funny, thought you jst said that you want to spill d beans. You go stil stil spill yam join.

Wil not call you names here coz I don't want to join issues with you.

Tadues is fraudulent but I helped you to sealed n monitored deal of about 15m. If I'm greedy and fraudulent, what should we now call you?

As you said, jst stay on your Lane.

All the best bro
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 9:54am On Jul 06, 2017
Cuntslayer:

Normal chest beating
Thief!

Call me and let's see what we can do about your joblessness. I swear to God, wil help you if you ready to work. Wil not look at you cheap attention seeking attitude coz frustration can make someone do an undo

1 Like

Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Cuntslayer: 10:06am On Jul 06, 2017
Tadeus:

Call me and let's see what we can do about your joblessness. I swear to God, wil help you if you ready to work. Wil not look at you cheap attention seeking attitude coz frustration can make someone do an undo

Browbeating lowlife like u want to help me
Start with ur evil self cos u need help bloody scammer and smuggler
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 1:56pm On Jul 06, 2017
Cuntslayer:

Browbeating lowlife like u want to help me
Start with ur evil self cos u need help bloody scammer and smuggler

You need watch wat you say to people. If you call someone who did not take anything from you a thief and all sorts of name, get ready to pay for you actions. One day, you Wil be mistaken for thief and lynched. Jungle justice await you. Not all the people that are accused of stealing are guilty. Some of these people are innocent soul but it's the consequences of their actions that hunt them. Don't let people use you, be cautious of your action

Regards

3 Likes

Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Cuntslayer: 3:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
Tadeus:

You need watch wat you say to people. If you call someone who did not take anything from you a thief and all sorts of name, get ready to pay for you actions. One day, you Wil be mistaken for thief and lynched. Jungle justice await you. Not all the people that are accused of stealing are guilty. Some of these people are innocent soul but it's the consequences of their actions that hunt them. Don't let people use you, be cautious of you action

Regards

You may as well be talking to yourself
Bloody Smuggler
Death by Jungle justice is your destiny.
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 5:14pm On Jul 06, 2017
Always at your service
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Cuntslayer: 5:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
Cuntslayer:

Normal chest beating
Thief!
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Cuntslayer: 5:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
ExpressBooking:

Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 8:06pm On Jul 07, 2017
Cotonuo cars market operate from Monday To Friday, Come and pick your car now

contacts

08035142036, 08056807475

Tadeus

Remain Blessed
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Cuntslayer: 8:09pm On Jul 07, 2017
Cuntslayer:

You may as well be talking to yourself
Bloody Smuggler
Death by Jungle justice is your destiny.

Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Cuntslayer: 8:10pm On Jul 07, 2017
ExpressBooking:

Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Cuntslayer: 8:10pm On Jul 07, 2017
Tadeus:

Budget 2.4m for G300

Budget 2.6m for CX9

Budget 3.1m for corolla

Contact

08035142036, 08056807475

Tadeus
Cuntslayer:

U can't get a GS300 for 2.4M abi na smuggle u smuggle am
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 10:02am On Jul 08, 2017
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 10:33am On Jul 09, 2017
Happy Sunday Nairalanders
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 5:52pm On Jul 09, 2017
Cotonuo cars market operate from Monday To Friday, Come and pick your car now

contacts

08035142036, 08056807475

Tadeus

Remain Blessed
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 10:29am On Jul 10, 2017
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by JBoy9(m): 7:13am On Jul 11, 2017
Tadeus:

Good morning. please how much would it cost me to bring in the corolla in the pic below.

Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 9:50am On Jul 11, 2017
JBoy9:

Good morning. please how much would it cost me to bring in the corolla in the pic below.

Budget 2.8m delivery to Lagos

Contact

08035142036, 08056807475

Tadeus
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 2:53pm On Jul 11, 2017
Always at your service
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 8:55pm On Jul 11, 2017
Make your inquiries today
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 9:29am On Jul 12, 2017
Good Morning Good People Of Nairaland
Re: COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 5:03pm On Jul 12, 2017
Tadeus:
Always at your service

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (250) (Reply)

Nigeria's most wanted Cars! Only affordable prices! / Buy Cars from Cotonou without stress and your car(s) will be delivered 48 hours / Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.