Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) (58813 Views)

Black Soot In Rivers: My Nose Looks Like Exhaust & Charcoal (Pictures) / Timi Dakolo Raises Alarm Over Surge Of Black Soot In Port Harcourt (photos) / Black Soot In Port Harcourt: People Are Dying Here - A Nairalander Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by PortHarcourt1st: 1:50pm On Jan 14, 2022
See the slum dweller Kinematics aka AwkaFinest doing Kpofire. Port Harcourt is the most polluted city in the world

1 Like

Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by tutudesz: 1:50pm On Jan 14, 2022
LZAA:

Criminals? On their own resources undecided
Cc greenback AfonjaConehead DaBullIT
Yes they are Criminals simple and for your information am from Burutu, Delta State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by urbobo20(m): 1:50pm On Jan 14, 2022
Dm me
Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by dominique(f): 1:50pm On Jan 14, 2022
realstars:
All i see is the none lazy youths working hard to earn a living in a hard and narrow way. but dangerous to life of others.

Thank GOD Dangote's refinary will soon open, call all this people and employ them. They have the knowlage and idear of good production.
that's my thought,

What is with you Nigerians and the rewarding of criminals with employment? So Dangote refinery should overlook the thousands of graduates of chemical and petroleum engineering and go and employ this bunch of criminals causing havoc in the society? Do you know how many lives these people have destroyed with their adulterated petroleum products? We should overlook all these and grant them employment at the expense of the qualified graduates. Clap for yourself

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by urbobo20(m): 1:51pm On Jan 14, 2022
Dm me . Were do u base u can dm me
Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by Nicepoker(m): 1:51pm On Jan 14, 2022
EXOUSIAng:

So the Eastern region can't set up refineries now because they don't want to get approval from the government?
Why do some of you make it look like the Igbos are just a bunch of stupid people?
So in your Biafra anyone will just wake up and do whatever they want without government approval? and you call Nigeria a zoo?
With the reasoning of majority of the Igbos here it is no surprise how Nnamdi was able to monkey the entire East....
Sit down and blame everything on FG.
It's also because you are in FG that you lack basic sense I guess, when you have Biafra it will come with sense for all of You, total package.
Igbo amaka
I am not talking about Biafra. If you don't understand what restructuring is all about. Ask questions or do research. The federal system is not working. We have to go back to regional governance. Pick up the 1963 constitution and read then you will understand that the 1999 constitution is killing the progress of the country.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by Sholaco: 1:51pm On Jan 14, 2022
EXOUSIAng:

So the Eastern region can't set up refineries now because they don't want to get approval from the government?
Why do some of you make it look like the Igbos are just a bunch of stupid people?
So in your Biafra anyone will just wake up and do whatever they want without government approval? and you call Nigeria a zoo?
With the reasoning of majority of the Igbos here it is no surprise how Nnamdi was able to monkey the entire East....
Sit down and blame everything on FG.
It's also because you are in FG that you lack basic sense I guess, when you have Biafra it will come with sense for all of You, total package.
Igbo amaka
Hahahahahaha Hahahahahaha..my brother, the thing tire me o

1 Like

Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by LZAA: 1:52pm On Jan 14, 2022
tutudesz:

Yes they are Criminals simple and for your information am from Burutu, Delta State.
Yes burutu in ogbomoso grin
Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by Eriokanmi: 1:52pm On Jan 14, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:
What sort of rubbish is this?

Afonjas go enter God is Good to Asaba, trek to Port Harcourt and start causing mayhem. Wike should round up all the Afonjas in PH and tie them to a barrel at Ifoko beach & waste them like the criminals that they are.
Comedian
Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by Omniman(m): 1:52pm On Jan 14, 2022
uzo4real:
They should use this your above stated steps to tackle insecurity first.

This one is easy na. It's not politically motivated smiley
Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by olas24u(f): 1:52pm On Jan 14, 2022
They should assembky all of them and legalize them ,followed by trainning.
Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by Sholaco: 1:53pm On Jan 14, 2022
dominique:

What is with you Nigerians and the rewarding of criminals with employment? So Dangote refinery should overlook the thousands of graduates of chemical and petroleum engineering and go and employ this bunch of criminals causing havoc in the society? Do you know how many lives these people have destroyed with their adulterated petroleum products? We should overlook all these and grant them employment at the expense of the qualified graduates. Clap for yourself
more wisdom, God bless your sanity

4 Likes

Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by Omniman(m): 1:53pm On Jan 14, 2022
dfrost:

cheesy grin

Guy you know why I'm laughing?

I no know o shocked
Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by tutudesz: 1:53pm On Jan 14, 2022
LZAA:

Yes burutu in ogbomoso grin
undecided is that suppose to be funny

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by Blackdisciple(m): 1:53pm On Jan 14, 2022
Those are non lazy e to be honest
Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by Blackdisciple(m): 1:54pm On Jan 14, 2022
Blackdisciple:
Those are non lazy e to be honest

None lazy youth
Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:54pm On Jan 14, 2022
Omniman:
Government should:
1. Use drone to survey inspect the origin of the soot...

2. Identify and mark the location

3. Send troops/ ground soldiers to make arrest...

4. Secure / deconterminate the sites.

Problem solved....
END OF THREAD and That will become THE END OF SOOT in our darling Port Harcourt!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by Nicepoker(m): 1:55pm On Jan 14, 2022
Olam09:

And the fucķing sooth is gonna kill everyone little by little..
If you don't tackle the issue from the base it won't stop. You arrest some today, new set will surface. If our refineries were working things like this won't happen. How can our refineries work? Simple answer is restructuring. Let's go back to regional governance. Each regions can make laws that suits it's people. The problem in the north is different from the south. Meaning we need different solutions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by tutudesz: 1:55pm On Jan 14, 2022
Nicepoker:
I am not talking about Biafra. If you don't understand what restructuring is all about. Ask questions or do research. The federal system is not working. We have to go back to regional governance. Pick up the 1963 constitution and read then you will understand that the 1999 constitution is killing the progress of the country.
Go back to 1963 constitution, were South South is under SouthEast right

1 Like

Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by ObianujuAku1(f): 1:56pm On Jan 14, 2022
obembet:
One thing I know it's that it's either Rivers state people continue with black soot or bad boy, criminals , arm robbers, kidnappers come back the state. People that leave in Rivers that can confirmed that we have been enjoying peace from this people cos of this bad business.. I just hope government with take care of everything.

God bless Rivers State

Thunder fire Buhari and his supporters

Amen ooooo
Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by Joydan95: 1:56pm On Jan 14, 2022
Idamond:

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=5140525439292404&id=100000049969205

I had a guy back in uni- days , he was in 300l while I was in 500l . He is from river state and told me that his uncle owns and illegal refinery and they make big money there, he said he is just waiting to graduate and in less than 2 years he will come and marry me grin grin grin
I remember raising concerns over the health implications of what they do, he told me the government are not helping matters. Now I see better
Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by Iolo(m): 1:57pm On Jan 14, 2022
Nigeria’s problems runs deep. The comments from some of us here is no different to Sheik Gumi asking FG to grant amnesty to bandits.

Nigerians tend to celebrate criminality and offer forgiveness to them once they are from the same tribe and the impact of their actions don’t affect us directly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by LZAA: 1:57pm On Jan 14, 2022
tutudesz:

undecided is that suppose to be funny
Nope
Just that you are not from delta
Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:57pm On Jan 14, 2022
Omniman:
Government should:

Problem solved....

On paper
Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by tutudesz: 1:58pm On Jan 14, 2022
LZAA:

Nope
Just that you are not from delta
You are free to believe it or not undecided it doesn't change anything

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by Nicepoker(m): 2:00pm On Jan 14, 2022
tutudesz:

Go back to 1963 constitution, were South South is under SouthEast right
you still don't get it. Pick what was workable in that constitution and apply then amendment could be carried out to suit the present. We can have six geographical zones.
Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by Danniedpastor(m): 2:01pm On Jan 14, 2022
Omniman:
Government should:

Problem solved....

Another problem created.
They become unemployed and a problem to the society.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by HitSong: 2:01pm On Jan 14, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:
What sort of rubbish is this?

Afonjas go enter God is Good to Asaba, trek to Port Harcourt and start causing mayhem. Wike should round up all the Afonjas in PH and tie them to a barrel at Ifoko beach & waste them like the criminals that they are.
OSU pigs never seize to amaze me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by fof1: 2:02pm On Jan 14, 2022
Omniman:
Government should:

Problem solved....

Which Troops...Russia or America's? Who told U that, the Buhari Troops are not involved in these Shameful acts? Where are d Modular Refineries Osinbajo came to the South South Parading and Promising his Ghost Years ago? What does it take to Ease All d Tensions or Hurdles in Creating the Desired Enabling System or Environment...Which will Fully Nip in d Bud all acts of Vandalism and Bukld a Veritable Work Force for their Sustenance, Pls.
What I see is Government Ineptitude, Selfishness, Deliberate Suffering of the Peoples of SS/SE...Period.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by Akharmony: 2:03pm On Jan 14, 2022
Men at work..

1 Like

Re: This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) by Rexnegro(m): 2:03pm On Jan 14, 2022
realstars:
All i see is the none lazy youths working hard to earn a living in a hard and narrow way. but dangerous to life of others.

Thank GOD Dangote's refinary will soon open, call all this people and employ them. They have the knowlage and idear of good production.
that's my thought,
And your thought is good bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It / What Soap Do You Use? / 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total of 238 confirmed cases. 35 discharged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.