Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,017 members, 7,810,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? (45670 Views)

How Do Ladies Cope With Pressure Of Marriage At 35 Years? / Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) / Pressure To Get Married (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by Stricker321: 2:40pm On Jul 03, 2018
Please for those married out there, how do you cope with sexual pressure?

So much temptation to cheat.

The pressure is just too much.

29 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:54pm On Jul 03, 2018
Cheat if you want to. It's a free world.

130 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by KanwuliaExtra: 5:49pm On Jul 03, 2018
Sexual pressure should not exist if all is well in your marriage! kiss

272 Likes 12 Shares

Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by Ishilove: 7:36pm On Jul 03, 2018
Let me ask the elders...

Oyb
Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by Dyt(f): 7:47pm On Jul 03, 2018
Ishilove:
Let me ask the elders...

Oyb

You mean he's a conqueror
Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 03, 2018
undecided

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by Ishilove: 8:06pm On Jul 03, 2018
Dyt:

You mean he's a conqueror

Oyb is well versed in the art of conquering so I'm inviting him here so the op can sip from his fountain of experience

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by Ishilove: 8:08pm On Jul 03, 2018
OrestesDante:
undecided
You better come here and learn grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by weyreypey: 8:11pm On Jul 03, 2018
Stricker321:

Who are you?
Tribe?
Religion?
Job?
These will influence my advice.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 03, 2018
Ishilove:
You better come here and learn grin
Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by mimimile93: 12:45am On Jul 04, 2018
I've never cheated on a pvssy so I don't know how that sh!t feels. And never will advice anyone to do such.

My question to married cheaters is, why go into marriage if you know u won't be able to stick to one d!ck or cooch for the rest of your life?

I can cope with any other bad character a woman exhibits but not cheating.

I can't stand a cheater!

142 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by weyreypey: 4:38am On Jul 04, 2018
mimimile93:
I've never cheated on a pvssy so I don't know how that sh!t feels. And never will advice anyone to do such.

My question to married cheaters is, why go into marriage if you know u won't be able to stick to one d!ck or cooch for the rest of your life?

I can't stand a cheater!
So you are using two monikers on a single thread? You sound very disrespectful to the female gender... What kind of reductionism is this ... describing the entire female gender as a pucci?
You obviously have a low self esteem.

#walksoutof thread.

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by Peller360(m): 6:10am On Jul 04, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
Cheat if you want to. It's a free world.
Yeah it is but only when you don’t value your partner

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:37am On Jul 04, 2018
Peller360:

Yeah it is but only when you don’t value your partner

Even the ones that do still cheat.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 04, 2018
Maybe when you rethink that all pucci are the same, then you won't cheat.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by cococandy(f): 8:03am On Jul 04, 2018
Ask your wife how she copes with the pressure to cheat on you. Follow her advice

141 Likes 12 Shares

Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by mimimile93: 9:58am On Jul 04, 2018
weyreypey:

So you are using two monikers on a single thread? You sound very disrespectful to the female gender... What kind of reductionism is this ... describing the entire female gender as a pucci?
You obviously have a low self esteem.

#walksoutof thread.

Yes so! I am using two monikers

@mimimile93 and @milemimi93

The day I bashed NwanyiAwkaetiti I never knew she's dating one of the mods. I was banned instantly which makes me to create my second moniker @milemimi93.

Which other best way to descrbe a female gender for a common man to understand other than "pvssy".?

P:S I don't use two monikers on a single thread. My second moniker @milemimi93 is on reserved in case i got banned on the main moniker.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by sodiamond: 10:41am On Jul 04, 2018
Op pls try hard. It will not be good if you cheat on your wife. The relationship is usually not same again

8 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 04, 2018
Stricker321:

What you're feeling is normal. Men are polygamous by nature. It was religion that brought about these man-made marital restrictions.

In spite of some people's beliefs that polygamy is morally wrong, the majority of men know that it is not natural to have only one sexual partner at a time - even though they will never come out to say it in order not be ostracized & stripped off their social statuses in their churches & social gatherings. grin

Psychologically, it is impossible for any man to be limited into eating only Akpu & Edikaikong soup decorated with Goat meats everyday for the rest of his life. A day will come when he would crave to have Pounded Yam & Egusi soup laced with different specie of fishes & edible reptiles such as crocodile. grin

My advice to you is to be smart about it and do not make a habit of it.

Pay no mind to all the people that will come on this thread telling to hold on for Jesus & the holy spirit - with their lying tongues & deceitful lips. They know how to speak peace to their neighbours but inwardly setting an ambush for them.

Do not allow man-made laws written & compiled into a book by some Roman charlatans under the influence of alcohol in the 6th century deprive you of your natural instinct & liberty to explore all the good things that life has to offer.

81 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 04, 2018
Sexual pressure in marriage? You should marry someone you a sexually attracted to.

17 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:42pm On Jul 04, 2018
Lol! grin
See stupid advise sha! shocked
I pity your wife o

Zoharariel:

What you're feeling is normal. Men are polygamous by nature. It was religion that brought about these man-made marital restrictions.

In spite of some people's beliefs that polygamy is morally wrong, the majority of men know that it is not natural to have only one sexual partner at a time - even though they will never come out to say it in order not be ostracized & stripped off their social statuses in their churches & social gatherings. grin

Psychologically, it is impossible for any man to be limited into eating only Akpu & Edikaikong soup decorated with Goat meats everyday for the rest of his life. A day will come when he would crave to have Pounded Yam & Egusi soup laced with different specie of fishes & edible reptiles such as crocodile. grin

Pay no mind to all the people that will come on this thread telling to hold on for Jesus & the holy spirit - with their lying tongues & deceitful lips. They know how to speak peace to their neighbours but inwardly setting an ambush for them.

Do not allow man-made laws written & compiled into a book by some Roman charlatans under the influence of alcohol in the 6th century deprive you of your natural instinct & liberty to explore all the good things that life has to offer.

42 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:44pm On Jul 04, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Sexual pressure in marriage? You should marry someone you a sexually attracted to.

Sexual attraction to a partner wanes off, you know? There'll be turbulent times. He will always get attracted to another.
No matter how a man try to curb, he might still cheat.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:47pm On Jul 04, 2018
Just know that, there are some Men who will never cheat. Speak only for thyself.

Zoharariel:

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:49pm On Jul 04, 2018
Stricker321:

Try ta hold on!
If your wife cheats on you, how'd you feel?
Nice or broken?

Just know that when you start your cheating spree, I hope she cheats on you right back. Many times.

12 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by zeb04(f): 4:02pm On Jul 04, 2018
Stricker321:

I am just 24 and married.I get a lot questions like are you really married and stuff on a daily esp at work.

How do I cope with looking at all the young handsome Bobos who want my attention all day?

I think of how I would feel if my partner starts to give attention to all the wanabis he meets everyday at work or clubs.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by Biglittlelois(f): 4:15pm On Jul 04, 2018
Easy, whatever attracted you to that person, tell your partner to do same e.g

For the men
You like her makeup, tell your wife to make up,
Her style of dressing, buy it for your wife,
She is fit, tell ur wife to hit the gym, join her to make it fun etc.

For the women
You like his cologne, buy same for hubby
You like his dress sense, buy or encourage him to buy for himself etc

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by Biglittlelois(f): 4:30pm On Jul 04, 2018
weyreypey:

Who are you?
Tribe?
Religion?
Job?
These will influence my advice.

Or you can just advice generally

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by weyreypey: 4:32pm On Jul 04, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Or you can just advice generally
No sis different strokes for different folks.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by Biglittlelois(f): 4:36pm On Jul 04, 2018
mimimile93:

I can't stand a cheater!

You know, refering to females as pvssy means you're also refering to your family e.g mum, sisters as pvssy, did it ever occur to you to think about that before posting rubbish

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by Biglittlelois(f): 4:37pm On Jul 04, 2018
weyreypey:
No sis different strokes for different folks.

I'm finding it hard to understand that

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by mimimile93: 5:54pm On Jul 04, 2018
Biglittlelois:

You know, refering to females as pvssy means you're also refering to your family e.g mum, sisters as pvssy, did it ever occur to you to think about that before posting rubbish

b!tch I tot abt that before posting.

Thank you...

13 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by Biglittlelois(f): 6:02pm On Jul 04, 2018
mimimile93:

b!tch I tot abt that before posting.
Thank you...

You are damaged beyond repair then

29 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Would Be Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! / What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? / Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.