Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? (10199 Views)

Woman Shares Message She Received From Her Pastor Who Acts 'Holy' / The Miracle You Will Never Forget / Virgin Mary Miracle Of The Sun In Lagos On 28th Oct. 2017 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by Legitng1v: 10:30am On Jan 16, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]God as done may thing that I can't even explain recently God delivered me from evil hands and he delivered me from the wrongful path I had been walking through he also show me the rightful path to follow am so grateful I know God he is a saviour ( psalm 14.1) Only fools say in their hearts, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, and their actions are evil; not one of them does good!

2 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by Legitng1v: 10:30am On Jan 16, 2022
God as done may thing that I can't even explain recently God delivered me from evil hands and he delivered me from the wrongful path I had been walking through he also show me the rightful path to follow am so grateful I know God he is a saviour ( psalm 14.1) Only fools say in their hearts, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, and their actions are evil; not one of them does good [color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by CALEB1590(m): 10:31am On Jan 16, 2022
On 21st october 2020, i survived endsars wahala. I left my place of work to go get food. by the time i got bk, hoodlums have already taken over. Two of my colleagues were severely injured when they were escaping death.
Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by azammi(m): 10:37am On Jan 16, 2022
You can start with nairaland
carterguccy:
I heard them sing to my ears from Heaven!!!

JUNE 23!!!

God do exist Fellas!!
They laid my bed for me in mid-night while I was all alone in my room by myself at exactly 1am!!!

Used my Pillow to write V!!!

Sand disappeared in front of me and the rest formed Triangle!!

This was how it all started.... God pls I'm still a dinner but give me the Grace and Power to be able to share this Testimonies of mine to the Whole World Wide! Cuz have seen alot!

God bless yall!
Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by Ugmama(m): 10:39am On Jan 16, 2022
My life, job, health, riches wife and peace of mind

2 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by dchamp234(m): 10:41am On Jan 16, 2022
When I got a Job in Nestle foods, no body did it except God, I'm now a different person, Truely there's God in Israel..

5 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by jamace(m): 10:42am On Jan 16, 2022
I have too many and they are all wonderful.

I give God all the glory ..
Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 16, 2022
The strength & Life force to type this … The rest are countless and inexplicable even when I don’t deserve it
Hallelujah Hossanah
Thank You Jehovah �

…..Mind You, No miracle is too small or big … They’re all Vital grin
Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by KingDamzzy(m): 10:48am On Jan 16, 2022
OsilaGama:
Hello

whenever i recall that very traged day i was to write my physics xternal exams i all ways thank jahh...

2days before that paper,..i lost my dad.,and i was like mhen am i even going to sit for that paper??..

But i just gauged up,took my bath that morning went to school like nothing happend,when i knw fully well that am not prepared...anyways we sat in the hall and i was given my question paper and to GOD who made me,80% of the question wer calculations which i didnt prepare 4...

I prayed and did the little i know and i submitted...3mnths leta our resulths whr out and i had a CREDIT in physic..uptill today am still thanking GOD for his grace...

Share your experiences if you have any.

It took a miracle for me to fully understand what you have written here.
Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:48am On Jan 16, 2022
Please ooo i get questions to ask ooo for the spiritual minded!!

What is the significant of using someones pictures clothing or things to pray... ??

Negative and positive??..

The effects and Results.... And also with Your faith and beliefs when and if applied....
Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by Frais: 10:59am On Jan 16, 2022
Good Health Life in Abundance

1 Like

Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by mercy87(f): 11:01am On Jan 16, 2022
God saved my soul. He gave me a good job. He is my father for ever

3 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by Jointheir7(f): 11:01am On Jan 16, 2022
Everything God does for me is a big miracle. But I'm eternally grateful for my beloved Husband.

Thank You Lord Jesus!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by sonmvayina(m): 11:03am On Jan 16, 2022
Letting me see this beautiful day...
Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by anochuko01(m): 11:05am On Jan 16, 2022
This is my first experience

I resumed School one week to exam and I had so many things to cover. A few days to the exam I fell sick. Very feverish, temperature with shivering. I had not really had any relationship with God but I just muttered a prayer to Him. By evening that same day I was perfectly okay without reoccurrence of that experience.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by Istand4justice: 11:06am On Jan 16, 2022
Life
Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by Codeye(m): 11:07am On Jan 16, 2022
Going back to school after almost 12 years is miracle I still think about everyday. I don't usually get sick that's something I always felt it always appreciated so many much

4 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by marylandcakes: 11:11am On Jan 16, 2022
Life
Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by Blakjewelry(m): 11:12am On Jan 16, 2022
doggedfighter:

He's just an imaginary being that exists in people's heads.

He does nothing.
Haba this is a thread for Christians na, you don't have to attack when it's uncalled for
Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by lolu2019: 11:13am On Jan 16, 2022
doggedfighter:

People look for him because their lives aren't easy?

Has he made anyone's life easier?
u are not smart.life experiences makes us a better being.it is all for our spiritual unfoldment.so that we can become a master in our art.please kindly tell me how u passed through school without solving problems. even my own mentor "Tai solarin" always pray for more problems.

1 Like

Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by Bobotic(m): 11:14am On Jan 16, 2022
Life embarassed
Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by castro316: 11:16am On Jan 16, 2022
Grandkay21:
My father's burial 2018 ,two weeks to my father's burial nothing is yet ready , my mom don't sleep at night ,her friends has started spread news of her problem, I came back from my base one week to the burial , I said to God may your will be done, then my sister husband called me and said give me the list I will take care of it , my mom secondary school friend who she has lost contact with saw a post on FB and send money from USA 100k, and the priests that my dad help in his good wealthy old days flow from lagos and for the burial , a total of 5 priests, it was so colourful and people began to suspect me , especially my Uncles who declined to help me with my father's funerals, the never asked me how am preparing for the burial untill we pulled the hit and it became talk of the town ,
Hallelujah for you. God is wonderful
Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by YhemmyBloom(m): 11:19am On Jan 16, 2022
Everyone with his/her belief..but make God the supernatural just do a bit of practice on you..Not for bad though cool..
doggedfighter:

He does nothing.
Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:19am On Jan 16, 2022
My own testimony still baffles me to this day.

In 2013, I was in Ibadan on some personal assignment. Somehow, I was held up till Sunday evening by some unforseen circumstances. But I had to resume work in Lagos the next day (Monday morning), so I parked my stuff, and headed for Lagos around 7:30. It was the first time I had embarked on a night journey. At first, I was alert, and extremely careful with my driving.

But my tiredness soon got the better of me, and I didn't know when I fell asleep behind the wheels.

All I remembered hearing before I started awake was the squealing of tyres. They were from my own tyres, and it was I who had slammed on the brakes. Right in front of me was a truck parked on the side of the road.

It dawned on me that I was about to slam into the back of the truck when God saved me by making me slam on the brakes even while asleep.

This miracle is particularly strange because on the other lane going to Ibadan was exactly where my mother had the accident that claimed her life. In fact, the tracks that her tyres left on the road were there a long time before the road was retarred.

I don't know maybe it was my mother that shifted my leg and pressed it on the brakes. There is no way to know since I couldn't remember anything between when I fell asleep and when I woke up suddenly.

But one thing is certain. This world is a strange one, and science alone can't explain it.

11 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by lolu2019: 11:19am On Jan 16, 2022
doggedfighter:

People look for him because their lives aren't easy?

Has he made anyone's life easier?
yeah,mah life is easier now with God.cos I called him every day to come to my aid.I am not up to 40yrs.and I am retiring from working for people dis year.

1 Like

Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by castro316: 11:20am On Jan 16, 2022
doggedfighter:

He does nothing.

It's only fools that say in their hearts that there is no God.

1 Like

Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 11:27am On Jan 16, 2022
My wife
Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by madukaanaya(m): 11:29am On Jan 16, 2022
doggedfighter:

He does nothing.
and you dont have control of how you came to the earth and how you will die,nonsense

1 Like

Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by Oppy2k2: 11:32am On Jan 16, 2022
I had a chronic headache for 20 years, it defiled all medications. Sometimes I thought I would die any moment. I went to a church and the pastor mentioned my case on the pulpit without knowing me. He said Angeles of God are unground removing a long time headache, I quickly claimed it.

Immediately, the 20years of chronic headache disappeared. This is the 5th months I got my miracle, I am completely healed. No more pain, no more cry. The lord is good.

The fool has said in his heart that there is no God.

10 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by akunjohn(m): 11:33am On Jan 16, 2022
Being alive and in sound health, ageing gracefully.
Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by Funkymode(m): 11:36am On Jan 16, 2022
Uncomfortable
Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by Bifas1: 11:36am On Jan 16, 2022
It is suprising to know that people don't believe in the existence of God. I had a terrible accident in 2008 and was in coma for days. I saw it all including my late father who later advised me to come back and complete my mission on earth. God exists. No b all the post you must comment on abeg.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Churches Pay Their Instrumentalists? / Nairaland Chicken Soup / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.