Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) (37099 Views)

'no Be Today' - Obi Cubana Reacts To Old 2005 Photo Of E-money's Yellow Lamborgh / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists / Ubi Franklin Reacts To Allegation That Tekno Sampled Danfo Drivers Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by Giltexo: 6:06am On Jan 16, 2022
This country no dey question source of your poverty...na only when you make eyes go be on top your matter. E dey easy to push drug??
Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by vikstandon(m): 6:06am On Jan 16, 2022
Hisbah21:
still his source of incomes is far below from how he is spending.. tell us the secret of ur wealth then

there must be something unclean about his wealth

Think on how to make yours... Don't be judgmental.
Spending time on discerning people's wealth much with disputations would land you into poverty...
If you ascribe the one that came from God to devil na you go suffer am.
Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by elmodee7(m): 6:08am On Jan 16, 2022
Park well, who doesn't know your hands are soiled .

Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by Globad(f): 6:12am On Jan 16, 2022
inoki247:

you people ehn ur Mata dey always tire person always looking for people source of wealth....

if he tells you his source of Wealth nd still prove u wrong u no go still believe him...

There is nothing wrong in asking about the source of people's stupendous wealth. It's for the safety of the whole society.

Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by MOTOPARK: 6:15am On Jan 16, 2022
naija4life247:
Drug trafficking idiot.

He said he has made a covenant with God not to be involved in drug trafficking. What brought about the covenant? I have never had such a covenant with God because such idea or thought never arise. What made him make such a covenant? Was it because one of his courier boys was caught or his family member ran mad due to drugs abuse? He should tell us more.
bitter soul,SMH

Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by Globad(f): 6:15am On Jan 16, 2022
nwele2017:

What is the source of your poverty?

Source of poverty? Seriously?

Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by UPMIKE: 6:16am On Jan 16, 2022
I think that it's high time this guy lies low,
Stay off the news and social media.
Put his house and lifestyle in order.
Watch his back and the type of friends and associates he keeps.
Because they are definitely after him and his money and his time is ticking.
Nwannaa,
Mulu anya.
Uche gi dikwaya maka na ogbo-ogu adigo tight

Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by Globad(f): 6:17am On Jan 16, 2022
Jostoman:
They are doing everything possible to bring this man down but God will shame all of them.

Was it God that paid money into his account?

Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by sydneyboss(m): 6:20am On Jan 16, 2022
Bastard1stborn:
Shut up! Na thief you be and anything drug is peculiar and familiar with your region.

Nevertheless, I like you grin

You're a big fool
Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by sydneyboss(m): 6:21am On Jan 16, 2022
Hisbah21:

why should i not believe him..for instance someone earning 50k and he is spending above 150k,why will u not worry?. he spendings is alarming

Cos u are his PA to know he spends more than he earns
Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by nokspos: 6:23am On Jan 16, 2022
far bellow o, as a matter of fact , real business men don't waste money no matter how rich they are
Hisbah21:
still his source of incomes is far below from how he is spending.. tell us the secret of ur wealth then

Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by Truvelisback(m): 6:25am On Jan 16, 2022
Obi Cubana should be very careful ooo, some bad bele dem wan pull am down.
Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by bigcee(m): 6:25am On Jan 16, 2022
Bastard1stborn:
Shut up! Na thief you be and anything drug is peculiar and familiar with your region.

You fall my hand with this your comment. I am safe to use your comment judge you say you be small boy.
Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by Harmlesspill(m): 6:25am On Jan 16, 2022
Hisbah21:

why should i not believe him..for instance someone earning 50k and he is spending above 150k,why will u not worry?. he spendings is alarming
So you're now worried about his spendings of all things.....
well-done!
Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by adecz: 6:27am On Jan 16, 2022
He hasn't said anything tangible.

The truth is that certain convicted
drug pushers in South East Asia, are
said to have paid monies into your account.❌

Abi you are their baron❓

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by afrika(f): 6:31am On Jan 16, 2022
How many other tribes have been worried about their source of wealth. Whether genuine or not. How many have been investigated and discovered is government fraud and masses satisfied with judgment.

Leave the igbo man alone. Develop his area and u would be marveled in the many wealth that wud germinate from there immediately.

Obi should just go low key a little bit. Plenty eyes of pain
Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by SundayOvuta1(m): 6:32am On Jan 16, 2022
You are a disgrace to humanity.
Aturu
Bastard1stborn:

Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by Siberia01(m): 6:33am On Jan 16, 2022
One funny thing about Nigerians
Is that
It's almost impossible to say the truth...
They will either bring tribalism or religion to derail the discussion

I see no difference between the old corrupt leaders and the youths of today...

If Obi cubana Is clean there is no big deal there...

I can't be worried when I know I'm doing legitimate business
Period!!

Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by afrika(f): 6:33am On Jan 16, 2022
Globad:

There is nothing wrong in asking about the source of people's stupendous wealth. It's for the safety of the whole society.

The other day they asked, what is Tinubu source of wealth to the extend he ordered a bullion van to his home? And how old is he? His rep said, does that matter, what matters most is what he is impacting to the society and what more he has to offer......

I still like his style
Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by Globad(f): 6:35am On Jan 16, 2022
afrika:

The other day they asked, what is Tinubu source of wealth to the extend he ordered a bullion van to his home? And how old is he? His rep said, does that matter, what matters most is what he is impacting to the society and what more he has to offer......

I still like his style

Anyone defending all of them with that kind of argument is wrong.
Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by whytediamond(m): 6:37am On Jan 16, 2022
Bastard1stborn:

Attention hungry kid. You have your mentions adding up so enjoy.
Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by agbonkamen(f): 6:38am On Jan 16, 2022
Hisbah21:

when he was suffering without a penny, did you check his source of suffering?
Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by Edusouls(m): 6:43am On Jan 16, 2022
Black man is funny, they traced huge payments from convicted drug barons to ur account not mine, you are here calling God and the covenant u made with him.. con men everywhere

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by Agugbadin: 6:43am On Jan 16, 2022
NimrodEndOfDays:
grin grin grin grin Afonja believes Igbo money is drug money.....thats why they do Rituals to keep up. grin grin grin grin

But 96% of Nigeria drug traffickers caught so far in this world are Igbos,

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by princewarri1985: 6:43am On Jan 16, 2022
onthehill:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYwdhiaMqQT/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Keep deceiving yourself, they are still digging, dont use your sense and lay low, there are still some of my ibo brothers who are 1000 times richer than you but nobody know their names because they are smart and laying low, non use your head, hand go soon touch you and you go loose everything idiot! Hope you never forget about hushpuppy? Hushpuppy is now history.

Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by Edusouls(m): 6:45am On Jan 16, 2022
Huge sums were paid into his account by convicted drug barons how can he defend that? Have small sense Abeg
GoodHardDick:
They're just looking for a way to jail this guy, whereas the real drug dealer called tinubu is still roaming around freely angry

Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by samstels: 6:45am On Jan 16, 2022
Hisbah21:

My friend go and huzzle .
Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by samstels: 6:46am On Jan 16, 2022
princewarri1985:
Keep deceiving yourself, they are still digging, dont use your sense and lay low, there are still some of my ibo brothers who are 1000 times richer than you but nobody know their names because they are smart and laying low, non use your head, hand go soon touch you and you go loose everything idiot! Hope you never forget about hushpuppy? Hushpuppy is now history.

Envy na bad thing ....Go and huzzle and stop talking crap
Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by Edusouls(m): 6:46am On Jan 16, 2022
Yes ur right, drug wealth, they don open Obi Cubana yansh..
princewarri1985:

Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by tolugar: 6:47am On Jan 16, 2022
Hisbah21:

The guy makes huge money from drinks bro.

Eg. he makes a profit of more than 1.5m weekly on nestle water in one of his outfit I was supplying before.

Water alone ooooo.

Check the cost price of the drinks in the market and how much they sell it inside the club. Some comes with a profit of 1000% or more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jemiriye To Perform At The Phillies Games USA (pics) / Iyabo Ojo And Son Step Out In Casual Ensembles (photos) / Kiss Daniel Pranked On MTV Bigger Friday Show