Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,987 members, 7,859,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:13 PM

Australian Open: Djokovic Loses Visa cancellation Appeal, Set To Be Deported - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Australian Open: Djokovic Loses Visa cancellation Appeal, Set To Be Deported (14965 Views)

Naomi Osaka Vs 'Coco' Gauff At Australian Open 2020 3rd Round / Novak Djokovic Beats Rafael Nadal To Win Australian Open Men's Final (Pics) / Serena Williams Dress At The Australian Open Clash, Causes A Stir Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Australian Open: Djokovic Loses Visa cancellation Appeal, Set To Be Deported by IJEYdiamond(f): 2:20pm On Jan 17, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

You are a very difficult and terrible person also I won't waste my time on someone not willing to learn if you were interested in learning you would have googled the whole issue to get the full scope don't expect me to do that for you.

Keep asking silly questions instead of going to search for them.

He even called his vaccination status a private matter and refused to disclose of it In October and November, If you were not being silly you would use the phone you have to google this fact and get the answer for yourself I won't do that for you because it is obvious that I am wasting my time on a coconut head who is hell bent on asking questions rather than trying to find the answer.

Balderdash,keep embarrassing yourself.

Madam... why u dey follow weridos.. or koko in native language argue.... leave am ooo...

Some people can never understand anything... no waste ur energy ooo...

Naija self... its well..

1 Like

Re: Australian Open: Djokovic Loses Visa cancellation Appeal, Set To Be Deported by Kokobilo87: 2:28pm On Jan 17, 2022
IJEYdiamond:

Its difficult for u to comprehend that is why i told you to visit the PM of Australia... surly he will give u the ans... if u have got what it takes anyway undecided

My dear ya shut up. There isa not ah thing like ah lie ina visa application. If Novak isa go to Spain, that information isa accessible to ah American, Australia, Canadian, french etc. Visa processing office.

They isa reject but they isa give him tha visa. Nonsense
Re: Australian Open: Djokovic Loses Visa cancellation Appeal, Set To Be Deported by lexy2014: 3:27pm On Jan 17, 2022
IJEYdiamond:

Its difficult for u to comprehend that is why i told you to visit the PM of Australia... surly he will give u the ans... if u have got what it takes anyway undecided

Since u have visited d PM of Australia and u can comprehend, I don't see why d question is difficult for u to answer:

Who granted him visa, is it d federal govt of Australia or d state of Victoria? Choose one
Re: Australian Open: Djokovic Loses Visa cancellation Appeal, Set To Be Deported by lexy2014: 4:02pm On Jan 17, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

You are a very difficult and terrible person also I won't waste my time on someone not willing to learn if you were interested in learning you would have googled the whole issue to get the full scope don't expect me to do that for you.

Keep asking silly questions instead of going to search for them.

He even called his vaccination status a private matter and refused to disclose of it In October and November, If you were not being silly you would use the phone you have to google this fact and get the answer for yourself I won't do that for you because it is obvious that I am wasting my time on a coconut head who is hell bent on asking questions rather than trying to find the answer.

Balderdash,keep embarrassing yourself.

See someone who used Google and has learnt. Pls compare what u have above and below:

Ladyhippolyta88:
On his immigration form he was asked if he had travelled to another countryy within 14 days before wanting to visit Australia he travelled to Spain and lied about it.

That is the answer, read it up and stop asking silly questions if he hadn't lied that he didn't visit Spain he would not have been given the visa.

That was one of the grounds he had his visa cancelled since the English is too big for you let me break it down for you he got his Visa because he lied.

If this contradiction isn't an embarrassment, I wonder what is
Re: Australian Open: Djokovic Loses Visa cancellation Appeal, Set To Be Deported by Anndrew(m): 4:07pm On Jan 17, 2022
Ijaya123:
The law is no respecter of person.

Do you know what you’re talking about at all? One of the four Grand Slam is what you refer to as not a better tournament?

You better stop disgracing your self with this arrogance of ignorance
lolz..don't mind him..he is novice...the four Grand slam are,USA open,French open,Australia open and Wimbledon open..na sawdust full him brain grin cool
Re: Australian Open: Djokovic Loses Visa cancellation Appeal, Set To Be Deported by Kokobilo87: 4:07pm On Jan 17, 2022
lexy2014:

See someone who used Google and has learnt. Pls compare what u have above and below:

If this contradiction isn't an embarrassment, I wonder what is

Tha donkey ya discuss with Isa say unborn babies are not ah humans because they don't have human rights so it isa OK to ah kill them(abortion)
Re: Australian Open: Djokovic Loses Visa cancellation Appeal, Set To Be Deported by IJEYdiamond(f): 6:47pm On Jan 17, 2022
Kokobilo87:

My dear ya shut up. There isa not ah thing like ah lie ina visa application. If Novak isa go to Spain, that information isa accessible to ah American, Australia, Canadian, french etc. Visa processing office.

They isa reject but they isa give him tha visa. Nonsense

Damn!!.. who is this mental case.. i cant even read what you wrote dude!.. get your head examined... What the heck is wrong... Geez!!

1 Like

Re: Australian Open: Djokovic Loses Visa cancellation Appeal, Set To Be Deported by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:44pm On Jan 17, 2022
vosquare:

The federal government knew about the rule. It wasn't a rule created by tennis.

Let's see what France will do.

https://www.reuters.com/lifestyle/sports/no-vaccine-no-french-open-djokovic-says-french-sports-ministry-2022-01-17/

Latest update from France if Djokovic doesn't get vaccinated now he will likely miss the French and US open too

1 Like

Re: Australian Open: Djokovic Loses Visa cancellation Appeal, Set To Be Deported by vosquare: 8:28am On May 16, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

https://www.reuters.com/lifestyle/sports/no-vaccine-no-french-open-djokovic-says-french-sports-ministry-2022-01-17/

Latest update from France if Djokovic doesn't get vaccinated now he will likely miss the French and US open too
Are you prepared for RG?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho Gives Reason Why He Can’t Be Sacked At The Moment / Benin City To Host Super Eagles Vs Sierra Leone AFCON Qualifier / Samuel Kalu's Mother Kidnapped In Aba, N50 Million Ransom Demanded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.