Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,088 members, 7,852,686 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:14 AM

Australian Open: Djokovic Loses Visa cancellation Appeal, Set To Be Deported - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Australian Open: Djokovic Loses Visa cancellation Appeal, Set To Be Deported (14954 Views)

Naomi Osaka Vs 'Coco' Gauff At Australian Open 2020 3rd Round / Novak Djokovic Beats Rafael Nadal To Win Australian Open Men's Final (Pics) / Serena Williams Dress At The Australian Open Clash, Causes A Stir Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Australian Open: Djokovic Loses Visa cancellation Appeal, Set To Be Deported by lexy2014: 7:15pm On Jan 16, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

There are two processes for getting a visa to Australia, the first one is automated and easily grants a visa that is the online form when you meet the border officials which is the physical part of the process they found out that he didn't meet the necessary requirements that he filed online.

They are two different issues, the government chose to focus on the fact that he didn't meet the necessary requirements to come to Australia and the Spain issue had to do with his visa application form, which was filed incorrectly another different reason from the vaccination issue that can also be a valid ground for deportation

The people I blame for this is Tennis Australia who made him actually believe that he could come to Australia with a medical exemption to play.I wouldn't blame the online process that saw him worthy of being granted a visa because na wet in dem program them to do be that.it seems that in Australia you can pass the online visa application process and border officials can still send you home if you don't meet the necessary requirements you earlier filed

I didn't ask u about online process and who to blame. U haven't answered the simple question:

Is his visa being cancelled because according to u he didn't state that he visited Spain or because he isn't vaccinated?

If it was because he didn't state that he visited Spain on his form, why was he kept in a "quarantine hotel"?
Re: Australian Open: Djokovic Loses Visa cancellation Appeal, Set To Be Deported by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:17pm On Jan 16, 2022
vosquare:

My point is, there's nothing like "lies" in the government's submission to the court. It was only "public interest". Personally, I knew that he won't win the government. Winning the first case is enough slap for them and lose the second one? They will find a way. If you watched the trial, both the government and djokovic's didn't say anything about lying or something. That was not the issue and was never the issue. The issue of lies came by when he was at an event in December which he was positive. Media used that to push the narrative he lied in his application to come into the country (you have to be isolated for 14 days before flying) which was not true. One of the government lawyers argued that "he may become an icon of free choice". It's not about any lie. It's about standing for your right in a country that lacks it.
It was brought on the grounds that he was unvaccinated but government and border officials could bring up another reason which was the fact that he filled in incorrect details as regards his travel details to Spain in his immigration form which means he lied, the reason he won in court ok Monday was because they didn't follow the due processs when they cancelled his visa so he won on technicality.

The lawyer is right though, in terms of emergencies and in a public health emergency as the pandemic your right is limited and let's not kid ourselves there is nothing like absolute freedom/choice and your freedom/choice is not more important than another person's health and safety, Australians seem to like what their government did as regards the lockdown and Djokovic issue, they don't see it as their rights being lacking but a collective duty to end the pandemic they have one of the lowest death rates in the world and many have followed the guidelines and didn't complain so why should Djokovic come to another person's country and be flexing muscle?
Re: Australian Open: Djokovic Loses Visa cancellation Appeal, Set To Be Deported by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:22pm On Jan 16, 2022
lexy2014:

I didn't ask u about online process and who to blame. U haven't answered the simple question:

Is his visa being cancelled because according to u he didn't state that he visited Spain or because he isn't vaccinated?

If it was because he didn't state that he visited Spain on his form, why was he kept in a "quarantine hotel"?
His visa was cancelled initially because border officials believed he didn't follow the necessary requirements before coming in which could include his unvaccinated status or failure to disclose it.
You asked a question as to why he was first given a visa and I told you that there are two processes to be given a visa in Australia and the online form is one of them which he met and it is not today border officials deny you visa or cancel it if they see that you don't meet the requirement another grounds for his visa cancellation which many could argue was a portion of his incorrect form.

The minister's reason was that of the vaccination and it was well within his rights to have it cancelled
Re: Australian Open: Djokovic Loses Visa cancellation Appeal, Set To Be Deported by lexy2014: 7:22pm On Jan 16, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

It is silly that is why I just wanted to help you see how silly your questions are.

Why should I be hurt by an ignorant fellow who will not be going to Australia if he doesn't comply by the rules,don't worry if you go to Australia you can ask border officials this yeye question.

How are d questions silly? Why do u want to show me how silly the questions are? So would u be going to Australia yourself? You sound so hurt? What's d problem?
Re: Australian Open: Djokovic Loses Visa cancellation Appeal, Set To Be Deported by lexy2014: 7:23pm On Jan 16, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

His visa was cancelled initially because border officials believed he didn't follow the necessary requirements before coming in which could include his unvaccinated status or failure to disclose it.
You asked a question as to why he was first given a visa and I told you that there are two processes to be given a visa in Australia and the online form is one of them which he met and it is not today border officials deny you visa or cancel it if they see that you don't meet the requirement another grounds for his visa cancellation which many could argue was a portion of his incorrect form.

The minister's reason was that of the vaccination and it was well within his rights to have it cancelled

U still haven't answered my questions:

How did he not disclose his vaccination status? Did d organisers and d govt not no that Djokovic was unvaccinated?
Re: Australian Open: Djokovic Loses Visa cancellation Appeal, Set To Be Deported by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:29pm On Jan 16, 2022
lexy2014:

U still haven't answered my questions:

First your question was why was he given a visa in the first place and I answered that you can be given a visa through online application and it can be withdrawn by border officials which is not rare in that country, I also stated another probable cause being that a part of his immigration form was incorrect and this may have made them issue him a visa in the first place before finding out that he didn't meet it an obvious error.

Then you are asking me why it was cancelled like as if that was your initial question.

Keep asking the question maybe when you can comprehend English or take out time to read the news you will get the answer you seek.

You are a very difficult person
Re: Australian Open: Djokovic Loses Visa cancellation Appeal, Set To Be Deported by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:33pm On Jan 16, 2022
lexy2014:

How are d questions silly? Why do u want to show me how silly the questions are? So would u be going to Australia yourself? You sound so hurt? What's d problem?
When I want to visit Australia I will follow their rules instead of playing strong head so why should I be hurt grin grin na who dey form strong head dem dey deport grin

This covid issue has made me realise how difficult you are as a person and how unintelligent you may be.
Save your silly questions for the experts you are very good at being mischievous and I am done wasting my precious time on you
Re: Australian Open: Djokovic Loses Visa cancellation Appeal, Set To Be Deported by lexy2014: 7:36pm On Jan 16, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

First your question was why was he given a visa in the first place and I answered that you can be given a visa through online application and it can be withdrawn by border officials which is not rare in that country, I also stated another probable cause being that a part of his immigration form was incorrect and this may have made them issue him a visa in the first place before finding out that he didn't meet it an obvious error.

Then you are asking me why it was cancelled like as if that was your initial question.

Keep asking the question maybe when you can comprehend English or take out time to read the news you will get the answer you seek.

You are a very difficult person
You didn't state "probable cause". Infact, u were emphatic. These are your exact words:

"That is the answer, read it up and stop asking silly questions if he hadn't lied that he didn't visit Spain he would not have been given the visa."

So therefore, your dinner is served. Very simple questions:

How did he not disclose his vaccination status? Did d organisers and d govt not no that Djokovic was unvaccinated?
Re: Australian Open: Djokovic Loses Visa cancellation Appeal, Set To Be Deported by lexy2014: 7:37pm On Jan 16, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:
When I want to visit Australia I will follow their rules instead of playing strong head so why should I be hurt grin grin na who dey form strong head dem dey deport grin

This covid issue has made me realise how difficult you are as a person and how unintelligent you may be.
Save your silly questions for the experts you are very good at being mischievous and I am done wasting my precious time on you

U haven't answered d questions:

Re: Australian Open: Djokovic Loses Visa cancellation Appeal, Set To Be Deported by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:39pm On Jan 16, 2022
vosquare:

He was not the only one granted an exemption. The exemption is not a tennis law but from the government itself. There are some players granted an exemption and has even started training but since the arrival of djoko, they were deported.

And about France, they are still on the matter. The players are just there to play tennis not to live there or build a house. Play tennis and go. I'm sure it would be resolved especially after the way djokovic was treated in Australia

Why would the state grant him an exemption when they know the rules of the federal government?

Macon said he would be tough on the unvaccinated I doubt it, France would follow Austrailia's route too so it is advisable for them to get vaccinated and avoid this issue.
Re: Australian Open: Djokovic Loses Visa cancellation Appeal, Set To Be Deported by vosquare: 7:39pm On Jan 16, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

It was brought on the grounds that he was unvaccinated but government and border officials could bring up another reason which was the fact that he filled in incorrect details as regards his travel details to Spain in his immigration form which means he lied, the reason he won in court ok Monday was because they didn't follow the due processs when they cancelled his visa so he won on technicality.

The lawyer is right though, in terms of emergencies and in a public health emergency as the pandemic your right is limited and let's not kid ourselves there is nothing like absolute freedom/choice and your freedom/choice is not more important than another person's health and safety, Australians seem to like what their government did as regards the lockdown and Djokovic issue, they don't see it as their rights being lacking but a collective duty to end the pandemic they have one of the lowest death rates in the world and many have followed the guidelines and didn't complain so why should Djokovic come to another person's country and be flexing muscle?

You are not getting my point. You are still saying he lied. There's nothing like that in the case of the court. It's a narrative. Djokovic himself narrated what happened and the immigration office didn't say anything about "lying". His visa was canceled because of public unrest. Nothing like "lies" in all the statements made by the PM or the minister.

"they have one of the lowest death rates in the world and many have followed the guidelines and didn't complain". So a player that would be there just to play tennis, which movement will be limited, which would be tested before any match will cause death rate in the country? They have recorded a high rate of covid now and still its djokovic fault?

You are just looking it from one angle and it's glaring he was just used because of his status.

"why should Djokovic come to another person's country and be flexing muscle?"
He didn't create the exemption rule. He applied for an existing rule which was granted. If there was no rule like that, he will not come. He applied and was told to come. Not flexing any muscle. It's well known that he hasn't taken any vaccine and the people that granted him the visa also knows that he is unvaccinated. He followed the rule. I just told you what they did to other players who were given exemption prior to djoko arrival. See it from a political view and not because people don't like him.
Re: Australian Open: Djokovic Loses Visa cancellation Appeal, Set To Be Deported by lexy2014: 7:41pm On Jan 16, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

From d way u have been talking, I thought u are the expert that's I have been asking u questions but d questions seem bigger than u? Aren't u the expert? What happened? If u aren't the expert as u have admitted, what then have u been dragging?
Re: Australian Open: Djokovic Loses Visa cancellation Appeal, Set To Be Deported by vosquare: 7:42pm On Jan 16, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

Why would the state grant him an exemption when they know the rules of the federal government?

Macon said he would be tough on the unvaccinated I doubt it, France would follow Austrailia's route too so it is advisable for them to get vaccinated and avoid this issue.

The federal government knew about the rule. It wasn't a rule created by tennis.

Let's see what France will do.
Re: Australian Open: Djokovic Loses Visa cancellation Appeal, Set To Be Deported by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:52pm On Jan 16, 2022
vosquare:

The federal government knew about the rule. It wasn't a rule created by tennis.

Let's see what France will do.
The Australian health department stated that a recent coronavirus positivity was not a valid ground for medical exemption to enter the country as it was in other countries and that they notified Tennis Australia of this, this was why I blamed them too when I was trying to explain to that difficult lexy2014, that cannot comprehend simple English

Read the link I shared as regard the exemption in Austrailia a recent positive covid test is not a valid reason for medical exemption which Djokovic relied on so Tennis Australia and the state that issued it to him are at fault

https://www.france24.com/en/sport/20220109-djokovic-did-not-have-guaranteed-entry-to-australia-says-government
Re: Australian Open: Djokovic Loses Visa cancellation Appeal, Set To Be Deported by IJEYdiamond(f): 7:57pm On Jan 16, 2022
lexy2014:

Is it a state in Australia that granted him visa or d federal govt who is now cancelling d visa that they granted in d first place?

I guess u need to dig deep more for your answers...

If u r not ok.. with what is written from d beginning of this topic... i will advise u to visit or see the Australian PM......

E bi like say Weirdos don dey full this platform...

This case is done and dusted... he is not in Australia neither is he playing in the Australia Open.. hmmm

1 Like

Re: Australian Open: Djokovic Loses Visa cancellation Appeal, Set To Be Deported by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:10pm On Jan 16, 2022
vosquare:

You are not getting my point. You are still saying he lied. There's nothing like that in the case of the court. It's a narrative. Djokovic himself narrated what happened and the immigration office didn't say anything about "lying". His visa was canceled because of public unrest. Nothing like "lies" in all the statements made by the PM or the minister
I get your point and I am telling you that government could also raise that on another grounds too because his immigration form was also incorrect as we got to find out.The minister only chose to pick public interest too because I recall that the lawyer argued yesterday that the minister had other reasons which they submitted to the court and the judges will release their written statement in a few days and that may be another reason they submitted to the court in written form.The minister was rightly within his powers as the lawyer argued and the judges upheld.

ystemy have one of the lowest death rates in the world and many have followed the guidelines and didn't complain". So a player that would be there just to play tennis, which movement will be limited, which would be tested before any match will cause death rate in the country? They have recorded a high rate of covid now and still its djokovic fault?
His presence there will send a wrong message that the rules only apply to the poor after many Australians have complied with the rules, and the unvaccinated which is acting selfishly to public interest were already hailing him as a hero and that sends a wrong message that is what his continued presence would cause and during the past week we saw how the unvaccinated folks rallied behind Djokovic and protested at the court on Monday, you don't come to someone else's country and want to question their laws or cause tension.

You are just looking it from one angle and it's glaring he was just used because of his status.

"why should Djokovic come to another person's country and be flexing muscle?"
More reason he should be held accountable to send a signal that the wealthy is not above the law.
He didn't create the exemption rule. He applied for an existing rule which was granted. If there was no rule like that, he will not come. He applied and was told to come. Not flexing any muscle. It's well known that he hasn't taken any vaccine and the people that granted him the visa also knows that he is unvaccinated. He followed the rule. I just told you what they did to other players who were given exemption prior to djoko arrival. See it from a political view and not because people don't like him.

He didn't meet the requirement for exemption in Australia https://www.france24.com/en/sport/20220109-djokovic-did-not-have-guaranteed-entry-to-australia-says-government

According to the polls majority of Australians support the government decision and would have booed him if he played

1 Like

Re: Australian Open: Djokovic Loses Visa cancellation Appeal, Set To Be Deported by goslowgoslow(m): 8:47pm On Jan 16, 2022
Drsnives:

Olodo na greeting for your town?
Yes our town, me and you.
Re: Australian Open: Djokovic Loses Visa cancellation Appeal, Set To Be Deported by Drsnives(m): 9:32pm On Jan 16, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Yes our town, me and you.
Issorite
You're doing well
Re: Australian Open: Djokovic Loses Visa cancellation Appeal, Set To Be Deported by unitysheart(m): 10:20pm On Jan 16, 2022
Leonbonapart:
it is not about special treatment but about witch hunting

Na you know that one. Why dem no witch-hunt Nadal, Murray, Tsitsipas, etc.
Re: Australian Open: Djokovic Loses Visa cancellation Appeal, Set To Be Deported by Lawlab251: 5:11am On Jan 17, 2022
Leonbonapart:
shut up. You know nothing about what is going on. This is propaganda at its beat. Witch hunting

Grow up chap. Grow some sense along too. I reckon you need a lot of that. This is a sane country where objectivity is paramount. No undue sentiments when it comes to laws here. Deal with it.
Re: Australian Open: Djokovic Loses Visa cancellation Appeal, Set To Be Deported by lexy2014: 6:10am On Jan 17, 2022
IJEYdiamond:

I guess u need to dig deep more for your answers...

If u r not ok.. with what is written from d beginning of this topic... i will advise u to visit or see the Australian PM......

E bi like say Weirdos don dey full this platform...

This case is done and dusted... he is not in Australia neither is he playing in the Australia Open.. hmmm

It's a simple question. Who granted him visa, is it d federal govt of Australia or d state of Victoria? Choose one
Re: Australian Open: Djokovic Loses Visa cancellation Appeal, Set To Be Deported by lexy2014: 6:14am On Jan 17, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:
I get your point and I am telling you that government could also raise that on another grounds too because his immigration form was also incorrect as we got to find out.The minister only chose to pick public interest too because I recall that the lawyer argued yesterday that the minister had other reasons which they submitted to the court and the judges will release their written statement in a few days and that may be another reason they submitted to the court in written form.The minister was rightly within his powers as the lawyer argued and the judges upheld.

His presence there will send a wrong message that the rules only apply to the poor after many Australians have complied with the rules, and the unvaccinated which is acting selfishly to public interest were already hailing him as a hero and that sends a wrong message that is what his continued presence would cause and during the past week we saw how the unvaccinated folks rallied behind Djokovic and protested at the court on Monday, you don't come to someone else's country and want to question their laws or cause tension.

More reason he should be held accountable to send a signal that the wealthy is not above the law.

He didn't meet the requirement for exemption in Australia https://www.france24.com/en/sport/20220109-djokovic-did-not-have-guaranteed-entry-to-australia-says-government

According to the polls majority of Australians support the government decision and would have booed him if he played

Here u are now telling us that d reason why Djokovics visa was cancelled was because of his vaccination status. But earlier u were emphatic that it was because he didn't tell Australia that he travelled to Spain. You see how your ignorance and arrogance has still brought u back to d truth?
Re: Australian Open: Djokovic Loses Visa cancellation Appeal, Set To Be Deported by lexy2014: 6:18am On Jan 17, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:
The Australian health department stated that a recent coronavirus positivity was not a valid ground for medical exemption to enter the country as it was in other countries and that they notified Tennis Australia of this, this was why I blamed them too when I was trying to explain to that difficult lexy2014, that cannot comprehend simple English

Read the link I shared as regard the exemption in Austrailia a recent positive covid test is not a valid reason for medical exemption which Djokovic relied on so Tennis Australia and the state that issued it to him are at fault

https://www.france24.com/en/sport/20220109-djokovic-did-not-have-guaranteed-entry-to-australia-says-government

I didn't ask u to explain your offpoint. I asked to answer very simple questions but with all d English language, that u comprehend, u couldn't answer simple questions:

Re: Australian Open: Djokovic Loses Visa cancellation Appeal, Set To Be Deported by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:28am On Jan 17, 2022
post=109411422:
Well, this is a sane clime.......

Where things stands....

NOW: Judges in Australia have dismissed Novak Djokovic's appeal against the cancellation of his visa.Djokovic is scheduled to play Monday night in the Australian Open, although it's unclear whether he will be able to compete.

Australia's immigration minister revoked the unvaccinated tennis star's visa for a second time Friday, saying his presence in the country could lead to an "increase in anti-vaccination sentiment" and even incite "civil unrest."Djokovic arrived in Melbourne nearly two weeks ago and promptly had his visa canceled for failing to show why he was medically exempt from having the Covid-19 vaccine

A quick look back at how we got here

The federal court is currently on a 30-minute break as both parties decide whether further court orders are necessary following the dismissal of Djokovic's challenge to his visa cancelation. Here's how this whole saga unfolded:

In November, Djokovic began preparations for the Australian Open, including receiving his Australian entry visa.Dec. 16: The player takes a PCR test which comes back positive later that day — but he later said in a statement he didn't receive the notification until.

Dec. 17, when he had already attended a tennis event.

Dec. 22: He tests negative for the virus.

Dec. 30: He receives a medical exemption from Tennis Australia allowing him to enter Australia without Covid vaccination or quarantine, on the grounds that he has just recovered from Covid.

Jan. 1-2: Djokovic is notified by the Australian government that he is cleared for quarantine-free arrival, and he receives a Border Travel Permit by the state government of Victoria, where Melbourne is located.

Jan. 5: He arrives in Melbourne just before midnight. As the hours cross into early morning the next day, his visa is canceled and he is placed into detention.

Jan. 10: At his visa hearing, the judge quashes the visa cancelation and orders Djokovic to be released.

Jan. 14: Immigration Minister Alex Hawke invokes his personal power to cancel Djokovic's visa a second time.

Jan. 15: Djokovic is placed back into detention as a preliminary hearing commences.

Jan. 16: The judge dismisses Djokovic's appeal, leaving his participation in the tournament in serious doubt.

Can he still appeal?

Legal options: Djokovic can still seek leave to appeal to Australia's top court, although time is running out for him to do so before the tournament begins, according to Abul Rizvi, a former deputy secretary with the immigration department.
"He may appeal for symbolic reasons but little else," said Rizvi, who added Djokovic would remain in detention until he departs.

Another visa: There's also the possibility Djokovic could get a bridging visa, which could allow him to play in the tournament while making arrangements to leave Australia, according to Maria Jockel, an immigration law specialist at BDO Australia.
Oversabi Mr. Copy and Paste
Next time open your own thread on the topic and stop always trying to infiltrate or bring attention to yourself Its unbecoming and childish.
Re: Australian Open: Djokovic Loses Visa cancellation Appeal, Set To Be Deported by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:33am On Jan 17, 2022
lexy2014:

It's a simple question. Who granted him visa, is it d federal govt of Australia or d state of Victoria? Choose one

This is why i said weridos... u r asking me to choose... go and read know or visit Australia.. or ask Australian PM.

Since u cant find verified information.. for urself... i should choose...... Lol... Weridos.... grin

1 Like

Re: Australian Open: Djokovic Loses Visa cancellation Appeal, Set To Be Deported by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:28am On Jan 17, 2022
lexy2014:

Here u are now telling us that d reason why Djokovics visa was cancelled was because of his vaccination status. But earlier u were emphatic that it was because he didn't tell Australia that he travelled to Spain. You see how your ignorance and arrogance has still brought u back to d truth?
Is it that you are so dull or English is not your first language so you cannot comprehend?

You asked why he was given a visa in the first place that was the reason why I answered that it was probably because his details were incorrect as regard his immigration form which he lied on, if he had the told the truth he likely may not have been given one when he did the online process.(The Spain issue)

Then you dishonest being changed the question to why his visa was cancelled,is it that you cannot comprehend simple English to realise that the questions you are asking me are two different issues and my initial mention of you was regarding to question one so why are you conflating the two issues and making things difficult for your understanding since your IQ is not that good?

Common move out of here, you will be asking questions yet when given the answer you will still not get it, that is why you keep asking silly and ignorant questions regarding the vaccine. If you were smart you would know that the Spain issue concerns his visa application and the cancellation was because of his vaccination status and the fact that he didn't qualify for a medical exemption which are two different issues and that the Spain issue could be another valid reason for it still be cancelled.

1 Like

Re: Australian Open: Djokovic Loses Visa cancellation Appeal, Set To Be Deported by lexy2014: 10:33am On Jan 17, 2022
IJEYdiamond:

This is why i said weridos... u r asking me to choose... go and read know or visit Australia.. or ask Australian PM.

Since u cant find verified information.. for urself... i should choose...... Lol... Weridos.... grin

It's because u can find verified information hence my question:

Who granted him visa, is it d federal govt of Australia or d state of Victoria? Choose one

Is the question too difficult?
Re: Australian Open: Djokovic Loses Visa cancellation Appeal, Set To Be Deported by lexy2014: 10:34am On Jan 17, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

Is it that you are so dull or English is not your first language so you cannot comprehend?

You asked why he was given a visa in the first place that was the reason why I answered that it was probably because his details were incorrect as regard his immigration form which he lied on, if he had the told the truth he likely may not have been given one when he did the online process.(The Spain issue)

Then you dishonest being changed the question to why his visa was cancelled,is it that you cannot comprehend simple English to realise that the questions you are asking me are two different issues and my initial mention of you was regarding to question one so why are you conflating the two issues and making things difficult for your understanding since your IQ is not that good?

Common move out of here, you will be asking questions yet when given the answer you will still not get it, that is why you keep asking silly and ignorant questions regarding the vaccine. If you were smart you would know that the Spain issue concerns his visa application and the cancellation was because of his vaccination status and the fact that he didn't qualify for a medical exemption which are two different issues and that the Spain issue could be another valid reason for it still be cancelled.

Since u understand English, am surprised that u still can't answer these simple questions:

Re: Australian Open: Djokovic Loses Visa cancellation Appeal, Set To Be Deported by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:51am On Jan 17, 2022
lexy2014:

Since u understand English, am surprised that u still can't answer these simple questions:

You are a very difficult and terrible person also I won't waste my time on someone not willing to learn if you were interested in learning you would have googled the whole issue to get the full scope don't expect me to do that for you.

Keep asking silly questions instead of going to search for them.

He even called his vaccination status a private matter and refused to disclose of it In October and November, If you were not being silly you would use the phone you have to google this fact and get the answer for yourself I won't do that for you because it is obvious that I am wasting my time on a coconut head who is hell bent on asking questions rather than trying to find the answer.

Balderdash,keep embarrassing yourself.

1 Like

Re: Australian Open: Djokovic Loses Visa cancellation Appeal, Set To Be Deported by Kokobilo87: 10:51am On Jan 17, 2022
lexy2014:

Ladyhippolyta88 isa donkey who isa not leave aba ah whole isa life. She Isa talk about ah visa processing like she isa apply for ah national passport before.

This ah donkey isa study ah law grin future lawyer. Kikikikiki
Re: Australian Open: Djokovic Loses Visa cancellation Appeal, Set To Be Deported by Kokobilo87: 10:53am On Jan 17, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

You are a very difficult and terrible person also I won't waste my time on someone not willing to learn if you were interested in learning you would have googled the whole issue to get the full scope don't expect me to do that for you.

Keep asking silly questions instead of going to search for them.

Balderdash keep embarrassing yourself.

Ya can't answer ah question ya donkey
Re: Australian Open: Djokovic Loses Visa cancellation Appeal, Set To Be Deported by IJEYdiamond(f): 2:17pm On Jan 17, 2022
lexy2014:

It's because u can find verified information hence my question:

Who granted him visa, is it d federal govt of Australia or d state of Victoria? Choose one

Is the question too difficult?

Its difficult for u to comprehend that is why i told you to visit the PM of Australia... surly he will give u the ans... if u have got what it takes anyway undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

RUSSIA2018: Tunisia, Senegal, Morocco Set For World Cup / Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits / Super Eagles To Play Ghana In Friendly Match On 7th November

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.