Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,668 members, 7,858,462 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 02:36 PM

The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! - Literature (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! (91735 Views)

My YAHOO-YAHOO $$ Story (true Life Story) / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Go Down)

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Slycks(m): 6:30pm On May 04, 2022
Barrister026:

did you remember on that day Dodoatirice had issue With one born2win monikar, mocking him also that his stories can't get crowd. I read that story too, the main character was kennedy and that was also kingog story.
after mocking kingog on that day, he went ahead to input the kennedy as a bartender that tried to poison him. why didn't kingog derailed the thread on that day, instead he laughed it off.

Same way we all expected Dodoatirice to laugh it of seeing his name on a storyline, I mean Dodoatirice is beans And rice.
why act immature because a writer put your name in a Story.

yes I believe Dodoatirice is doing it on purpose

I remember everything and I understand what is going on, I hope they settle their difference.
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Serial48(f): 6:43pm On May 04, 2022
Whats happening
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Serial48(f): 6:44pm On May 04, 2022
@divepen1
@obinnau

There’s a spam in the thread please come in here
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Serial48(f): 6:53pm On May 04, 2022
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Haakeem(m): 6:55pm On May 04, 2022
T0T0fucker:

This boy, your very immature I could remember how you put his name in your own story as a bartender who tried to poison your drink in club.
Did he behave this way?

op, agbeg forget this goat, bring it on
king og with multiple accts, i hail thee.... I chop ban if nt i would av exposed you long ago.

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Anny505(m): 6:56pm On May 04, 2022
Guy stop this shit, it's no longer funny. Why are you derailing someone else thread, atleast be matured and stop this shit

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Haakeem(m): 6:57pm On May 04, 2022
KiNg0G:

hahaha, he use my name kennedy
egbon you remember sha?... This same lame assz nigha say I nor fit write tori, even screenshot one of my tori I nor get time update, when I dey give am facts and point on his thread that year to tell am say matter dey ground anyhow..nor be by money to appear inside pot. matter dey ground!.

I just say make i freestyle Small find trouble, but I happy say e pain am.

you sef know say you first look for trouble in dodo's thread.

And to round things up, your tori is nothing near life of a broke yahoo guy, to be candid.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Haakeem(m): 7:02pm On May 04, 2022
KiNg0G:
Agbeg make hu na nor mention that mofoe for this thread again, hu na see say I ignore am..he nor join market.

been busy with life, I for don drop one or two updates.
but make we see how this night go be
see as all your replies dry no like at all, just few, pathetic.

Viewers no say na u look for trouble first,your pride go soon land you for trouble.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Athemisia: 7:27pm On May 04, 2022
Serial48:
@divepen1
@obinnau

There’s a spam in the thread please come in here
Come in for what?
When you two were busy throwing banter left and right you forget that people actually came here to read a story.
Abeg formular760 come continue joór.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30)

My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey / Love Happened By Rose Akpabio / The Wedding Night

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.