Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,016 members, 7,859,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:05 PM

Vikings And Black Axee Two Able Bodied Men Killed- GRAPHIC PHOTOS - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vikings And Black Axee Two Able Bodied Men Killed- GRAPHIC PHOTOS (9570 Views)

Terwase Akwaza 'Gana' Corpse: Before & After He Was Killed (Graphic Photos) / Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) / Two Able-bodied Men Seen Fighting Over Who Should First Use An ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vikings And Black Axee Two Able Bodied Men Killed- GRAPHIC PHOTOS by ipobarethieves: 6:16pm On Jan 17, 2022
grin u are looking for ipob wahala.Allow dem to develop b4 dey tag u Evil
Lionessza6:

I'm surprised no one has blamed "jealous " South Africans for killing these " innocent, hardworking " Nigerians grin. I think the idiots in naija are fast waking up to why their nasty people are hated in South Africa and everywhere else they run to.
Re: Vikings And Black Axee Two Able Bodied Men Killed- GRAPHIC PHOTOS by Lionessza6(f): 7:08pm On Jan 17, 2022
ipobarethieves:
grin u are looking for ipob wahala.Allow dem to develop b4 dey tag u Evil

I seriously don't understand the Nigerian mindset, you leave your country claiming things don't work,and that your government is oppressive. You go where people work hard to make their country liveable and the laws are liberal ,and the oly thing you can think of is crime and how to destroy the good things you see there. What sort of evil mindset is this ? shocked. And when they are treated like the shytty people they're, they start screaming "xenophobia " and " jealousy " grin. Now many of them claim they developed Johannesburg and Tshwane grin and that without their " hardwork" the whole country would fall apart shocked grin grin. What kind of illiteracy are these people cursed with ? grin. That scammer/ cultist called Lymelyte must be in hiding by now,the streets are thirsty for criminal naija blood grin grin and the police are obviously arming both sides to rid us of the Nigerian plague( without paying for deportation)grin. Bombzy listen to Blurpy when he tells you're safer in ikorudu than Hillbrow grin stay home boy,or you'll end up bitter and angry like tannystacey or worse....killed by your own cousin grin grin.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vikings And Black Axee Two Able Bodied Men Killed- GRAPHIC PHOTOS by KazikageSama: 7:12pm On Jan 17, 2022
Lionessza6:

And we are sick and tired of our government attending to stupid and criminal savages called Nigerians. Mass deportation is coming . We cant be wasting our little resources on useless savages whose main contribution to the country is chaos and heinous crime . Kazikagesama and geenesko hope you two are safe from this grin grin,and that your papers are legit, the minister of home affairs ain't smiling with kweres especially Zimbos and Naijas after their silly court casegrin cheesy grin

Thanks for the concern dear. I actually got my work permit renewal last week. We aren't illegals and can never be.
By the way, I'm safely enjoying my time in CapeTown (not sure I updated you since the J'borg days).
Hope this makes you feel better smiley
Cheers.
Re: Vikings And Black Axee Two Able Bodied Men Killed- GRAPHIC PHOTOS by Lionessza6(f): 7:21pm On Jan 17, 2022
KazikageSama:

Thanks for the concern dear. I actually got my work permit renewal last week. We aren't illegals and can never be.
By the way, I'm safely enjoying my time in CapeTown (not sure I updated you since the J'borg days).
Hope this makes you feel better smiley
Cheers.

LMFAO,I'm relieved, I was really worried about you grin. I'm really glad you're not part of the many illegals ,and I hope for your sake your permit is not part of the targeted ones that will be scrapped together with many of those who were naturalised fraudulently since 2004 wink. I'm happy for you ,enjoy Cape town . What made you leave Jozi if I may ask,hope it wasnt black x related cheesy grin?
Re: Vikings And Black Axee Two Able Bodied Men Killed- GRAPHIC PHOTOS by Geenosko: 7:27pm On Jan 17, 2022
Lionessza6:

And we are sick and tired of our government attending to stupid and criminal savages called Nigerians. Mass deportation is coming . We cant be wasting our little resources on useless savages whose main contribution to the country is chaos and heinous crime . Kazikagesama and geenosko hope you two are safe from this grin grin,and that your papers are legit, the minister of home affairs ain't smiling with kweres especially Zimbos and Naijas after their silly court casegrin cheesy grin
K.
The attention you are looking for today is certainly not going to come from me.

2 Likes

Re: Vikings And Black Axee Two Able Bodied Men Killed- GRAPHIC PHOTOS by KazikageSama: 7:27pm On Jan 17, 2022
Lionessza6:

LMFAO,I'm relieved, I was really worried about you grin. I'm really glad you're not part of the many illegals ,and I hope for your sake your permit is not part of the targeted ones that will be scrapped together with many of those who were naturalised fraudulently since 2004 wink. I'm happy for you ,enjoy Cape town . What made you leave Jozi if I may ask? grin

Work dear. I was working remotely from J'borg but had to move to CapeTown to resume physically. Guess what? Office remains closed so I'm still working remotely.
However, I love CapeTown. Nice scenery, great views, wonderful people, a great adventure town for tourists howbeit a little more expensive than J'borg but I'll take it all the same. wink
Re: Vikings And Black Axee Two Able Bodied Men Killed- GRAPHIC PHOTOS by Lionessza6(f): 7:35pm On Jan 17, 2022
Geenosko:

K.
The attention you are looking for today is certainly not going to come from me.

LMFAO,stay safe girl ,I hear even women aren't spared from the street war grin. Why do you sound so tired today, long queues at home affairs? grin. Let's hope you really have exceptional skills or talent because whatever permit you're on is now at risk grin grin.
Re: Vikings And Black Axee Two Able Bodied Men Killed- GRAPHIC PHOTOS by Lionessza6(f): 7:46pm On Jan 17, 2022
KazikageSama:

Work dear. I was working remotely from J'borg but had to move to CapeTown to resume physically. Guess what? Office remains closed so I'm still working remotely.
However, I love CapeTown. Nice scenery, great views, wonderful people, a great adventure town for tourists howbeit a little more expensive than J'borg but I'll take it all the same. wink

shocked hope you're not working for the targeted small tech companies with 3 white male bosses a bunch of underpaid African foreign talented guys shocked grin. Anyways if you're your own will heat up towards the end of the year ,right now the others who hold no special skills are under the spotlight, especially the fckn zimbos and their silly court case against the ANC grin.

Cape town is beautiful and expensive, well their target market is usually those who bring in Euros and Dollars ( tourists). But the industry is taking a beating ,thank Goodness grin so the rentals are much better now. When did you move ?
Re: Vikings And Black Axee Two Able Bodied Men Killed- GRAPHIC PHOTOS by Ak911: 8:32pm On Jan 17, 2022
Very good for their Ego. Chiaaa
Re: Vikings And Black Axee Two Able Bodied Men Killed- GRAPHIC PHOTOS by KazikageSama: 8:33pm On Jan 17, 2022
Lionessza6:

shocked hope you're not working for the targeted small tech companies with 3 white male bosses a bunch of underpaid African foreign talented guys shocked grin. Anyways if you're your own will heat up towards end of the year ,right now the others who hold no special skills are under the spotlight, especially the fckn zimbos grin.

Cape town is beautiful and expensive, well their target market is usually those who bring in Euros and Dollars ( tourists). But the industry is taking a beating ,thank Goodness grin so the rentals are much better now. When did you move ?

Fortunately I work for a multinational and I'm on Critical skills. I'm sure most Zims will also find a suitable permit to apply for based on the timeline they are given (as far as they aren't illegals).
Just to add, CapeTown is worth every penny.
Re: Vikings And Black Axee Two Able Bodied Men Killed- GRAPHIC PHOTOS by Lionessza6(f): 8:48pm On Jan 17, 2022
KazikageSama:

Fortunately I work for a multinational and I'm on Critical skills. I'm sure most Zims will also find a suitable permit to apply for based on the timeline they are given (as far as they aren't illegals).
Just to add, CapeTown is worth every penny.

That's good for you .As for the Zimbos, they started a fight they can't win,even their EFF buddy is selling them out now grin,and I see the Nigerians (africa diasporum) that were cheering them on have since went silent grin grin they know who's next after the stupid zimbos . Well the list of critical skills is also under review now and it will get shorter ,so out of that 250 0000 ,isee only about thousand who will qualify to stay behind after the grace period ,why do you think they're so pained all over the media and social media grin. As for the arranged marriages they are planning ,lol that Avenue will show them flames by June this year grin. Kweres must go and work hard in their own countries, this is only the beginning, the father christmas of Africa ( ANC ) will have to choose between power or hiding kwere cowards under their painties grin. Let's hope hope you wont turn bobrisky over there grin....Cape town is the headquarters of the practice grin
Re: Vikings And Black Axee Two Able Bodied Men Killed- GRAPHIC PHOTOS by KazikageSama: 8:59pm On Jan 17, 2022
Lionessza6:

That's good for you .As for the Zimbos, they started a fight they can't win,even their EFF buddy is selling them out now grin,and I see the Nigerians (africa diasporum) that were cheering them on have since went silent grin grin they know who's next after the stupid zimbos . Well the list of critical skills is also under review now and it will get shorter ,so out of that 250 0000 ,isee only about thousand who will qualify to stay behind after the grace period ,why do you think they're so pained all over the media and social media grin. As for the arranged marriages they are planning ,lol that Avenue will show them flames by June this year grin. Kweres must go and work hard in their own countries, this is only the beginning, the father christmas of Africa ( ANC ) will have to choose between power or hiding kwere cowards under their painties grin. Let's hope hope you wont turn bobrisky over there grin....Cape town is the headquarters of the practice grin

LOL. I'm a Christian so no chance. I don't know much about SA party politics so I won't comment on how ANC, EFF want to manage their administrations.
On the reviewed gazette, interestingly IT skills became more pronounced in the new draft that the 2014 Gazette. Infact, the new gazette may reduce the number of skills but would make more people eligible to apply for it. I know it's been under review since March, 2021 after it was opened up for public comments. Let's wait to see the final document this year (hopefully).
Also, avenues such as Study routes are still open and as you are aware, most people become eligible for critical skills, work permits with that route. As far as people are willing to stay legal (illegalities and immoralities such as contract marriages are the only parts I do not condone as they seek to abuse the system) and follow the right processes and regulations, there will always be options.
Re: Vikings And Black Axee Two Able Bodied Men Killed- GRAPHIC PHOTOS by Lionessza6(f): 9:15pm On Jan 17, 2022
KazikageSama:

LOL. I'm a Christian so no chance. I don't know much about SA party politics so I won't comment on how ANC, EFF want to manage their administrations.
On the reviewed gazette, interestingly IT skills became more pronounced in the new draft that the 2014 Gazette. Infact, the new gazette may reduce the number of skills but would make more people eligible to apply for it. I know it's been under review since March, 2021 after it was opened up for public comments. Let's wait to see the final document this year (hopefully).
Also, avenues such as Study routes are still open and as you are aware, most people become eligible for critical skills, work permits with that route. As far as people are willing to stay legal (illegalities and immoralities such as contract marriages are the only parts I do not condone as they seek to abuse the system) and follow the right processes and regulations, there will always be options.

LMFAO, go and update yourself on those who are the prime targets for the report that will be published in a few weeks; those who got permits through the study route are marked in red as they make up the majority of the undesirables among the permit holders.

Well it's no longer enough to have legal papers,now the question is how those papers were acquired wink,and if the individual really qualifies to be here ,and what exactly it is that you're using those papers for grin. It's going to be a long year ,but many groups are getting their hands dirty making sure we have some breathing space in atleast 3 years to come. Hardworkers must be pushed out by all means possible, their hardwork is needed more where they come from grin. But let's see how it all unfolds as you said wink.

1 Like

Re: Vikings And Black Axee Two Able Bodied Men Killed- GRAPHIC PHOTOS by Permesso: 9:57pm On Jan 17, 2022
Cultistupdate:
As Vikings and Black Axee has shifted the war since last year from Johannesburg to Durban south Africa. The first man is a Vikings member the Black axee killed him so Vikings retaliated in killing the second man. Those are their dead bodies below

Only two men down, mtchee! Una never serious, untill i hear 20 man fallen then i will take you lazy youth serious. Continue!
Re: Vikings And Black Axee Two Able Bodied Men Killed- GRAPHIC PHOTOS by francisobiabo(m): 10:48pm On Jan 17, 2022
Baba, the thing dey their blood.... Foolish hell bound folks.
BeeBeeOoh:
So they were still stupid and foolish after leaving the shores of Nigeria??

Nawa o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vikings And Black Axee Two Able Bodied Men Killed- GRAPHIC PHOTOS by JaceBlaze: 11:12am On Jan 18, 2022
Showcasing their "industriousness" and tapping into opportunities they claim us locals can't see? shocked cheesy
Re: Vikings And Black Axee Two Able Bodied Men Killed- GRAPHIC PHOTOS by Lionessza6(f): 9:12pm On Jan 18, 2022
peppermint7:

Who is this fool
grin grin

The South African "fool" who's tired of useless humans flooding her nation. We have enough criminals of our own ,we don't need flatt'ies (world renowned criminals) making our lives more shytier

1 Like

Re: Vikings And Black Axee Two Able Bodied Men Killed- GRAPHIC PHOTOS by peppermint7(m): 9:17pm On Jan 18, 2022
Lionessza6:

grin grin

The South African "fool" who's tired of useless humans flooding her nation. We have enough criminals of our own ,we don't need flatt'ies (world renowned criminals) making our lives more shytier
You de for Nigeria forum de talk rubbish
Geddifok
Re: Vikings And Black Axee Two Able Bodied Men Killed- GRAPHIC PHOTOS by Lionessza6(f): 9:28pm On Jan 18, 2022
peppermint7:

You de for Nigeria forum de talk rubbish
Geddifok

Yes,better than the savages in my homeland killing themselves over "superiority ",even though their homeland is a total disaster grin

1 Like

Re: Vikings And Black Axee Two Able Bodied Men Killed- GRAPHIC PHOTOS by peppermint7(m): 9:40pm On Jan 18, 2022
Lionessza6:

Yes,better than the savages in my homeland killing themselves over "superiority ",even though their homeland is a total disaster grin
Am in South Africa too
So stop the lie grin
Re: Vikings And Black Axee Two Able Bodied Men Killed- GRAPHIC PHOTOS by Lionessza6(f): 10:22pm On Jan 18, 2022
peppermint7:

Am in South Africa too
So stop the lie grin

LMFAO, I know you are,I mean......who the f wants to be in naija anyways? grin grin grin grin. Lie?

1 Like

Re: Vikings And Black Axee Two Able Bodied Men Killed- GRAPHIC PHOTOS by Shaolin77: 8:09am On Jan 19, 2022
Lionessza6:

I seriously don't understand the Nigerian mindset, you leave your country claiming things don't work,and that your government is oppressive. You go where people work hard to make their country liveable and the laws are liberal ,and the oly thing you can think of is crime and how to destroy the good things you see there. What sort of evil mindset is this ? shocked. And when they are treated like the shytty people they're, they start screaming "xenophobia " and " jealousy " grin. Now many of them claim they developed Johannesburg and Tshwane grin and that without their " hardwork" the whole country would fall apart shocked grin grin. What kind of illiteracy are these people cursed with ? grin. That scammer/ cultist called Lymelyte must be in hiding by now,the streets are thirsty for criminal naija blood grin grin and the police are obviously arming both sides to rid us of the Nigerian plague( without paying for deportation)grin. Bombzy listen to Blurpy when he tells you're safer in ikorudu than Hillbrow grin stay home boy,or you'll end up bitter and angry like tannystacey or worse....killed by your own cousin grin grin.
This girl should STFU...nonsense vagina miscreant

1 Like

Re: Vikings And Black Axee Two Able Bodied Men Killed- GRAPHIC PHOTOS by Lionessza6(f): 1:30pm On Jan 19, 2022
Shaolin77:
This girl should STFU...nonsense vagina miscreant

LMFAO grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Vikings And Black Axee Two Able Bodied Men Killed- GRAPHIC PHOTOS by Lionessza6(f): 1:32pm On Jan 19, 2022
peppermint7:

What is this fool saying

Igwe I hope you're not on student permit or involved in a bogus marriage grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Vikings And Black Axee Two Able Bodied Men Killed- GRAPHIC PHOTOS by Lionessza6(f): 5:50pm On Jan 19, 2022
peppermint7:

You fool
I can comfortably feed you and most of your country men with your AIDS infested girls

LMFAO, ofcourse!but you'd leave 70% dirt poor Nigerians to suffer grin grin grin grin

grin grin

South African Aids infested beings come first grin grin grin

Thank you Oga grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Vikings And Black Axee Two Able Bodied Men Killed- GRAPHIC PHOTOS by peppermint7(m): 6:00pm On Jan 19, 2022
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, ofcourse!but you'd leave 70% dirt poor Nigerians to suffer grin grin grin grin

grin grin

South African Aids infested beings come first grin grin grin

Thank you Oga grin grin grin

I said what I said
I will feed you

And buy you ARTs

Tueh
I spit on your lopsided infested figure
Re: Vikings And Black Axee Two Able Bodied Men Killed- GRAPHIC PHOTOS by Lionessza6(f): 6:04pm On Jan 19, 2022
peppermint7:

I said what I said
I will feed you

And buy you ARTs

Tueh
I spit on your lopsided infested figure

LMFAO, thank you for caring so much about me and my figure grin......but I think if you cared more about the children beggars in Lagos the world would be a better place grin grin
....no more exporting criminals and prostitutes....think about it grin cheesy

grin cheesy grin

grin grin
Re: Vikings And Black Axee Two Able Bodied Men Killed- GRAPHIC PHOTOS by peppermint7(m): 6:13pm On Jan 19, 2022
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, thank you for caring so much about me and my figure grin......but I think if you cared more about the children beggars in Lagos the world would be a better place grin grin
....no more exporting criminals and prostitutes....think about it grin cheesy

grin cheesy grin

grin grin
Cry me more ma’am
6 out of every 10 SA girls is a Magabosha
And a potential HIV carriergrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Armed Men Abduct Final Year UNN Student / Nigerian Man Accused Of Killing US Student Faces New Charges Of Defiling Minor / Fraudsters Now Target Telecoms Network To Disrupt Service, NCC Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.