Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,071 members, 7,859,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:46 PM

Vikings And Black Axee Two Able Bodied Men Killed- GRAPHIC PHOTOS - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vikings And Black Axee Two Able Bodied Men Killed- GRAPHIC PHOTOS (9575 Views)

Terwase Akwaza 'Gana' Corpse: Before & After He Was Killed (Graphic Photos) / Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) / Two Able-bodied Men Seen Fighting Over Who Should First Use An ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vikings And Black Axee Two Able Bodied Men Killed- GRAPHIC PHOTOS by morpheus101: 9:26pm On Jan 25, 2022
Lionessza6:

1. Yes, those in government are a mirror image of those on the ground, in both positives and negatives,that's why I find it hilarious when you dumbasses divorce yourselves from them. Do you get the point now, our evil office bearers are a reflection of another part of our society ,the same way that the competent and hardworking ones reflect the other side . We can't distance ourselves from both as we know both are present in our daily interactions on the ground . But the fact that our public institutions still work better in servicing our people speaks to the fact that we have more of the positive than the negative ones.

Word of advice, please learn to post your response below what you actually are rebutting. This style of response is ridiculous.

Point 1. Your public institutions are deteriorating under the leadership of your former liberation movement government so a measure of its success would be what it was 20 years ago versus what it is now, not by the number of toyi toyi events or xenophobic riots you conduct.

Lionessza6:

2. Oh!boy . This boy is very slow grin,and the point flew right over his head. Idiat, I never said we don't have horrible people, but I was merely pointing out all the idiocy your officials are involved in to show you that it's stupid to think that Nigeria is the shythole it is because of the leaders on top,not when you have a high number of incompetent and cruel public servants who also participate in humiliating and oppressing those they're supposed to serve. Comprehension is important boy.

Point 1..I never claimed that you said you or Nigerians don't have horrible people.

Point 2. Comprehension is indeed important. As in South Africa the leaders of the country i.e. those who occupy political power are the ones who establish agencies and appoint heads of these agencies who appoint staff that work in these agencies, i.e. police, public buearcracies. If the leaders that are incompetent and corrupt then it stands to reason that the cronies they employ will also follow suite.

Case in point....Your Minister mbalula moves from a sports minister, to a police minister to a transport minister. Your Minister Gigabe moves from a publics enterprise minister, to a home affairs minister to a finance minister.

Lionessza6:

Yes,such cases have been reported against the police ,and guess what ....this is now being followed by the minister and he is making sure that each and every police station has carefully placed and well trained officers who will deal with only cases of sexual offenses or domestic abuse cases. That's the difference between you and us,we always expose and force our leaders to self-correct ,and they make the necessary changes to make things better . We don't run off to other countries chasing competent leadership when we can create our own.

A simple look up on google on channels tv crime stoppers will also highlight how the police in Nigeria and on a daily basis apprehend, parade and get confessions from would be kidnappers, cultists and murders. They aren't running off to anywhere are they.
Re: Vikings And Black Axee Two Able Bodied Men Killed- GRAPHIC PHOTOS by morpheus101: 9:40pm On Jan 25, 2022
Lionessza6:

This is a stupid comparison as usual ,how do you compare thugs in office with street thugs shocked grin? I mean seriously how low can one's reasoning get ? A Cape town/Gauteng gangster is an equivalent of your cultists and armed robbers you dimwit . We are talking about people employed to serve the public here .

i won't even honor the above with a response because the point is obviously too complex for you to understand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_TdkMuuyZ0

Lionessza6:

3. Like I said ,when one comes from a hardened background or they have nothing to lose ,they will adapt to whatever situation they find themselves in ,this has nothing to do with nationality but human nature . I guess we somehow agree on this one now.

Adaptation is of a positive or negative expression in all humans.

Lionessza6:

5. You need to get more creative nana, don't you see you're displaying your lack of thinking capacity here ...." all black SA live in shacks" ." All black recieve bantu education" . " No black SA travels to the city ". " No black SA has ever left SA" ..boy ,how do you want to be taken seriously in this conversation when all you're doing is displaying not only your stupidity, and lack of exposure but your resentment and deep hatred for black SA in particular the men grin

Generalizations are stereo types. Nothing is ever 100%. All South African men cannot all be drunkards but you get my point.

Lionessza6:

Men are attracted to beauty,if you ain't that attractive you become invisible when there are attractive women all over the place ......that's nature and you can't change it with rants wink. ....the most attractive woman is hounded by men from all over,whilst the least attractive will mostly likely be lonely and ignore . Women might date an ugly men even a criminal for material gains ....that's just how it works ,whether one likes to hear it or not.

This is without a doubt a false analogy. if this were true then the Whites who came over to the cape town would not have bred extensively in the cape with the khoisan to produce what you refer to as coloreds today. The bantu would not have bred with the much less attractive khoi women, The Arabs would not have bred extensively with the natives in places like Sudan, Mauritania, Mali and the likes. The Yemeni would not have interbred extensively with the Oromo in Ethiopia.

Lionessza6:

Yes,there are migrants who come with better capital to SA,but such migrants mostly occupy poor and lower income neighbourhoods and trade where only the poor locals should be trading ......why are they not found in numbers in places where the middle class and rich live ?. If I moved to to some lower income neighbourhood in Abia for instance with my rands ,I'd probably feel like some millionaire around those poor peasants, but if I'm invited to lekki or Banana Island ,I'd know my place immediately as I'd be exposed to real money.

Nonsensical logic.

Poor migrants flood to areas that are lower income due to affordability. Any migrant that comes with enough capital will not establish in a lower income area, he will establish where his clientel can afford what he is selling.
Re: Vikings And Black Axee Two Able Bodied Men Killed- GRAPHIC PHOTOS by morpheus101: 9:43pm On Jan 25, 2022
Lionessza6:

9. Dummy, a 12 year is not supposed to be a maid ,that's child slavery ,and a parent that sends their kids to such filth ,might as well be dead as they are clearly very useless ...in a sane country those so called parents would be put behind bars for child slavery .

This is the ideal scenario but that child's opportunities to climb out of poverty are exponentially better than sitting in a shack waiting for her government to come rescue her.

Lionessza6:

Somalis and Ethiopians have been travelling all over Africa, and have been exposed to different cultures, I don't see them caring about other Africans being attracted to them or them finding other women in Africa more attractive than their own....they just don't give a fck ,they prefer theirs and are non apologetic about it.

Somalis are a patriachically based society heavy on the islamic religion and therefore are culturally limited to their abilities to marry outside of their groups. This applies to both their men and women, which is an important point to hold. They do however marry other people who are Islamic i.e Yemenis and Arabs
Re: Vikings And Black Axee Two Able Bodied Men Killed- GRAPHIC PHOTOS by Lionessza6(f): 9:44pm On Jan 25, 2022
morpheus101:

Word of advice, please learn to post your response below what you actually are rebutting. This style of response is ridiculous.

Point 1. Your public institutions are deteriorating under the leadership of your former liberation movement government so a measure of its success would be what it was 20 years ago versus what it is now, not by the number of toyi toyi events or xenophobic riots you conduct.

Point 1..I never claimed that you said you don't have horrible people

Point 2. Comprehension is indeed important. As in South Africa the leaders of the country i.e. those who occupy political power are the ones who establish agencies and appoint heads of these agencies who appoint staff that work in these agencies, i.e. police, public buearcracies. If the leaders that are incompetent and corrupt, it stands to reason that the cronies they employ will also follow suite.

Case in point....Your Minister mbalula moves from a sports minister, to a police minister to a transport minister. Your Minister Gigabe moves from a publics enterprise minister, to a home affairs minister to a finance minister.

A simple look up on google on channels tv crime stoppers will also highlight how the police in Nigeria and on a daily basis apprehend, parade and get confessions from would be kidnappers, cultists and murders. They aren't running off to anywhere are they.

1. Thanks for the advice ,but I wont be taking it wink.

2. I'm actually comparing our public services to mot even 20 years ,but 10 years back ,and we are still doing ok in that regard, economically though Not!. Atleast we toyi and things get done, we don't look for the first bus out grin.

3. Yes,I agree with you ANC is a criminal syndicate grin grin.....but I'd still choose them over APC or any other syndicate in Africa grin. We have both agreed that Africa as a whole is a mess,some more fckd than others depending on where you're viewing.

4. Was SARS a wing of the Nigerian police ? grin grin. It's good to here that you atleast have some department that's trying to bring some sanity in that hellhole grin grin
Re: Vikings And Black Axee Two Able Bodied Men Killed- GRAPHIC PHOTOS by morpheus101: 9:50pm On Jan 25, 2022
Lionessza6:

1. Thanks for the advice ,but I wont be taking it wink.
by responding in this format you actual did.

Lionessza6:

2. I'm actually comparing our public services to mot even 20 years ,but 10 years back ,and we are still doing ok in that regard, economically though Not!. Atleast we toyi and things get done, we don't look for the first bus out grin.

So your toyi has improved your condition, why is it your employment numbers are ever increasing then?

Lionessza6:

3. Yes,I agree with you ANC is a criminal syndicate grin grin.....but I'd still choose them over APC or any other syndicate in Africa grin. We have both agreed that Africa as a whole is a mess,some more fckd than others depending on where you're viewing.
False comparison.

Lionessza6:

4. Was SARS a wing of the Nigerian police ? grin grin. It's good to here that you atleast have some department that's trying to bring some sanity in that hellhole grin grin

the point being you had no idea they existed in the first place cause your dumb ass is stuck on nairaland threads and your azz stuck in a shack.
Re: Vikings And Black Axee Two Able Bodied Men Killed- GRAPHIC PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 25, 2022
It is enough you two!! angry
Re: Vikings And Black Axee Two Able Bodied Men Killed- GRAPHIC PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 25, 2022
You'll both soon fall in love kiss grin
Re: Vikings And Black Axee Two Able Bodied Men Killed- GRAPHIC PHOTOS by morpheus101: 9:56pm On Jan 25, 2022
Lionessza6:

No capitalists society could ever function without the labour force you idioit grin. The relationship might not be equal without the labour force ,the capital is fckd and vice versa. South Africa still remains one of the most unionized nations in the world,and if the unions call for the labour force (mostly black)to down their tools for a week,the whole economy and services would see South Africa turn into a total shythole. From water services,Electricity, traffic control ,policing, public health etc anarchy and depression would set in for everyone including those hiding behind high walls as those capitalists arent directly involved in running these institutions but need them to make their money wink.

The statement above shows your deep understanding of economic system. The point is that capital controls labor and as long as there exists a labor force somewhere on this planet and there is a global system that allows the other factors of production to move or freely controlled by this one factor of production "capital" the system will thrive.

There are many unionized institutions in Nigeria and this is not the point you numskull. The point is labor is heavily exploited and as long as it is expendable and continious to be exploited because capital controls all of it.

You are a numskull.
Re: Vikings And Black Axee Two Able Bodied Men Killed- GRAPHIC PHOTOS by Lionessza6(f): 9:56pm On Jan 25, 2022
morpheus101:

This is the ideal scenario but that child's opportunities to climb out of poverty are exponentially better than sitting in a shack waiting for her government to come rescue her.

Somalis are a patriachically based society heavy on the islamic religion and therefore are culturally limited to their abilities to marry outside of their groups. This applies to both their men and women, which is an important point to hold. They do however marry other people who are Islamic i.e Yemenis and Arabs

1. LMFAO, oh my fckn God ! So prostituing children and selling them off as slaves is an opportunity for the kid to be empowered? shocked shocked . I really don't know what to say after this,why am I shocked this ,this has been a big part of your culture since slavery days.

A child living in a shack will have food at home,and school. If they are still by the time they reach tertiary,the government will fund their studies( whether going to the free Tvet colleges to learn a trade, or University ( Nfsas). And if they get really food grades their chances of bursaries go up too. That kid wouldn't have to go through hell as child to leave poverty .

2. There are still many Somalis who don't adhere to religious beliefs ( who happen to be very Westernised) but they still go for their women only that goes for Ethiopians and Eritreans as well.
Re: Vikings And Black Axee Two Able Bodied Men Killed- GRAPHIC PHOTOS by JaceBlaze: 9:58pm On Jan 25, 2022
morpheus101:

We know how ya'll leave your women to fight your fights no?

just sit back like the coward you are and watch the show.

If it's me you want just ask nicely and stop projecting.

Yeah you right,I'm watching the show and loving every second of it. cheesy smiley

2 Likes

Re: Vikings And Black Axee Two Able Bodied Men Killed- GRAPHIC PHOTOS by morpheus101: 9:59pm On Jan 25, 2022
JaceBlaze:

If it's me you want just ask nicely and stop projecting.

Yeah you right,I'm watching the show and loving every second of it. cheesy smiley

I am here mfethu, Shoot!
Re: Vikings And Black Axee Two Able Bodied Men Killed- GRAPHIC PHOTOS by morpheus101: 10:03pm On Jan 25, 2022
Lionessza6:

1. LMFAO, oh my fckn God ! So prostituing children and selling them off as slaves is an opportunity for the kid to be empowered? shocked shocked . I really don't know what to say after this,why am I shocked this ,this has been a big part of your culture since slavery days.

First you state that the parent pays for them to leave and have "no idea" where they are off to then you come back with the above, which is it, They intentionally sell their kids or they don't know. Consistency please.

Lionessza6:

A child living in a shack will have food at home,and school. If they are still by the time they reach tertiary,the government will fund their studies( whether going to the free Tvet colleges to learn a trade, or University ( Nfsas). And if they get really food grades their chances of bursaries go up too. That kid wouldn't have to go through hell as child to leave poverty .

When the government taxes the big corporates to give bursaries to these kids and they graduate in mechanical engineering is the government also going to create job for them after they leave tertiary education. Hmmm?

Lionessza6:

2. There are still many Somalis who don't adhere to religious beliefs ( who happen to be very Westernised) but they still go for their women only that goes for Ethiopians and Eritreans as well.

90% of Somali are heavily religious and are muslims. Their biggest diasporan locations are the UK and Minesota in the US. Stop fabricating facts.
Re: Vikings And Black Axee Two Able Bodied Men Killed- GRAPHIC PHOTOS by Lionessza6(f): 10:12pm On Jan 25, 2022
morpheus101:

i won't even honor the above with a response because the point is obviously too complex for you to understand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_TdkMuuyZ0

Adaptation is of a positive or negative expression in all humans.

Generalizations are stereo types. Nothing is ever 100%. All South African men cannot all be drunkards but you get my point.

This is without a doubt a false analogy. if this were true then the Whites who came over to the cape town would not have bred extensively in the cape with the khoisan to produce what you refer to as coloreds today. The bantu would not have bred with the much less attractive khoi women, The Arabs would not have bred extensively with the natives in places like Sudan, Mauritania, Mali and the likes. The Yemeni would not have interbred extensively with the Oromo in Ethiopia.

Nonsensical logic.

Poor migrants flood to areas that are lower income due to affordability. Any migrant that comes with enough capital will not establish in a lower income area, he will establish where his clientel can afford what he is selling.

1. LMFAO, no you dumbass you wont respond to it because you can see for yourself how dumb it was to compare a street thug to a public servant grin grin.

2. I get you the same way not all Nigerian men cant be criminals ne? grin

3. Dummy ,whites were rapists,rapists don't care much about attraction now do they? The khoe consent to the " relationships "? . Did white men bring their women here ?

The Ntu people had both men and women in abundance and so did the Khoes, they chose each other and were obviously attracted to one another.

LMFAO,the point still remains, someone with better capital and preparation is bound to do better than a local that's unprepared and underskilled in a poor place .

1 Like

Re: Vikings And Black Axee Two Able Bodied Men Killed- GRAPHIC PHOTOS by Meandyou4life(m): 10:18pm On Jan 25, 2022
Cultistupdate:

Check above

Wetin be latest score now
Re: Vikings And Black Axee Two Able Bodied Men Killed- GRAPHIC PHOTOS by morpheus101: 10:18pm On Jan 25, 2022
Lionessza6:

1. LMFAO, no you dumbass you wont respond to it because you can see for yourself how dumb it was to compare a street thug to a public servant grin grin.

You see why I say the way you respond is ridiculous, if you highlight the exact quotes then you can keep a consistent arguement but you want me to go back and re-read instead of posting the excerp above your response.

**Shaking my head***

Lionessza6:

3. Dummy ,whites were rapists,rapists don't care much about attraction now do they? The khoe consent to the " relationships "? . Did white men bring their women here ?

Read your history very well. Those white men did not rape those ladies, Many of them were legally married to them. The churches objected because they were deemed' Umbaptized heathens"and in order for the baster children to be recognized most the ladies became baptized.

Lionessza6:

The Ntu people had both men and women in abundance and so did the Khoes, they chose each other and were obviously attracted to one another.

The Khoi had people in abundance compared to the Bantu. Liar liar pants on fire.

Lionessza6:

LMFAO,the point still remains, someone with better capital and preparation is bound to do better than a local that's unprepared and underskilled in a poor place .

With all the loans your government are giving out to start small businessess. Hmmm?
Re: Vikings And Black Axee Two Able Bodied Men Killed- GRAPHIC PHOTOS by auwal47v: 6:08am On Jan 26, 2022
sad
Re: Vikings And Black Axee Two Able Bodied Men Killed- GRAPHIC PHOTOS by Lionessza6(f): 7:25am On Jan 26, 2022
morpheus101:

You see why I say the way you respond is ridiculous, if you highlight the exact quotes then you can keep a consistent arguement but you want me to go back and re-read instead of posting the excerp above your response.

**Shaking my head***

Read your history very well. Those white men did not rape those ladies, Many of them were legally married to them. The churches objected because they were deemed' Umbaptized heathens"and in order for the baster children to be recognized most the ladies became baptized.

The Khoi had people in abundance compared to the Bantu. Liar liar pants on fire.

With all the loans your government are giving out to start small businessess. Hmmm?

1. LMFAO,morphy you're going to have to deal with it my friend grin as I'll keep responding this way.

2. LMFAO@ read your history grin grin grin grin. I know my history ,and the version I accept is the version that is supported by genetic testing as blood and language formation tell a much better story than flip-flopping " historians" who go from empty land theories to "sparsely populated " theories grin grin .

Anyways ,I have no interest discussing my history with you on this thread, if you want to discuss that( as I know it fascinates you ) start a thread and qoute my moniker ,I'll entertain you.

3. Fagg'y stop being stupid, why do you insist on making an arse of yourself? grin. Government is giving out loans to the informal sector in South Africa? grin grin. Foreigners play in the informal sector you mental midget,and this is a sector that gets no Grants and loans for business support, all those people who started the Spaza shop ,and Salon industries started those industries with their little menial jobs salaries or welfare Grants.

The government and banks give out loan to black industrialists ,processors, farmers etc ( basically those who play in the formal sector ) . Have you ever heard any of the above mentioned business people complaining about the influx of foreigners in their respective industries ? grin.

But the city of Johannesburg and others are now focussing on helping the poorer citizens with financial support in the informal sector ,a welcomed development and about damn time. And hopefully they will also speed up implementation of the existing laws like requiring permits to operate a small business or trading in the informal sector as well as reprocessing the permits that were issued to SA who are leasing them out to illegal immigrants.

1 Like

Re: Vikings And Black Axee Two Able Bodied Men Killed- GRAPHIC PHOTOS by Lionessza6(f): 7:49am On Jan 26, 2022
morpheus101:

First you state that the parent pays for them to leave and have "no idea" where they are off to then you come back with the above, which is it, They intentionally sell their kids or they don't know. Consistency please.

When the government taxes the big corporates to give bursaries to these kids and they graduate in mechanical engineering is the government also going to create job for them after they leave tertiary education. Hmmm?

90% of Somali are heavily religious and are muslims. Their biggest diasporan locations are the UK and Minesota in the US. Stop fabricating facts.

1. Oh boy!!. The parents who pay for their daughter's trafficking to Libya and Europe for " greener pastures " are the ones who usually know she's going for a whoring position over there ,but play dumb out of greed and depravity.

The little girl's parents who usually give out their kids to some distant aunt to work as slaves ,aren't paying for it ,but they're literally selling her off to vultures. How does a sane person expect a child to go and work to feed their lazy parents ?what sort of deranged nd evil parenting is this ? lipsrsealed.

2. Mr South African "expert " ,you keeping showing yourself as the opposite of what you think you are in your effort to glorify whiteness codedly grin grin.

Listen here ,personal tax is the largest source of revenue in South Africa. That means both the employees in the private and public sector of the country get heavily taxed to support all the infrastructure, welfare etc. We all know the agenda you're pushing ,and I'm here to expose your degenerate ass grin.

How many times do I have to tell your obviously educated illiterate arse that governments don't create jobs? shocked shocked.

3. Idiat, did I say we were the biggest diasporan location for Somalis? grin. I repeat ,liberal Somalis still prefer their equally liberal Somali wome,you can dance around this issue all want but that's a fact. The same goes fo Ethiopians and Eritreans.

1 Like

Re: Vikings And Black Axee Two Able Bodied Men Killed- GRAPHIC PHOTOS by Lionessza6(f): 8:00am On Jan 26, 2022
morpheus101:

The statement above shows your deep understanding of economic system. The point is that capital controls labor and as long as there exists a labor force somewhere on this planet and there is a global system that allows the other factors of production to move or freely controlled by this one factor of production "capital" the system will thrive.

There are many unionized institutions in Nigeria and this is not the point you numskull. The point is labor is heavily exploited and as long as it is expendable and continious to be exploited because capital controls all of it.

You are a numskull.

What deranged self did not comprehend from my post when I mentioned Unions is that they too have the power to checkmate capital if they're not weakened and support one another. Yes,we've been running in circles saying the same things because your egotistical self wants to have the final say ; yes Capital controls the labour force, but in Unionised nations, they cannot have the final say without sitting down with the unions to discuss a way forward or else the unions will make production non existent and bank accounts dry. So both the labour force and those who hold the purse strings must have some common ground for production to continue as normal ,this cant be a dictatorship.

LMFAO ,you really believe that capital in a country like South Africa would just wake up one day and discard of the skilled labour represented by those unions and replace them with willing migrant slaves as they do in the informal sector ? grin grin. Brother man you're clueless that's all I'll say grin grin my fckn Goodness grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Vikings And Black Axee Two Able Bodied Men Killed- GRAPHIC PHOTOS by Lionessza6(f): 9:38am On Jan 26, 2022
morpheus101:
by responding in this format you actual did.

So your toyi has improved your condition, why is it your employment numbers are ever increasing then?

False comparison.

the point being you had no idea they existed in the first place cause your dumb ass is stuck on nairaland threads and your azz stuck in a shack.

I almost forgot to respond to this stupid post grin.

1. Yes, my toy trying improved a lot of things, Rome was not built in a day remember?. Here's is some of things

Living conditions -( most of us now live in formal housing with running water,electricity, refuse collection ,).

Healthcare - the government has built hospitals in almost every major town, and clinics in villages.

Education- remember fees must fall" toy toy"? grin. Well after that the students now have access to free accommodation, book allowance, spending allowance and ofcourse the tuition fees are the major win.

These are some of the things that have improved. Now tell me ,what have you achieved by being runners and passive citizens? grin grin grin. Oh...." they have lights over ,let's japa there in numbers " grin grin. "Their schools are well funded,we should go there instead of pursuing the same here" grin grin. Shyt!! grin

LMFAO,what a weak come back as usual grin. Dummy,what was I supposed of Nigerian police when they are always rated below almost every country in competence? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Vikings And Black Axee Two Able Bodied Men Killed- GRAPHIC PHOTOS by morpheus101: 3:18pm On Jan 26, 2022
Lionessza6:

2. LMFAO@ read your history grin grin grin grin. I know my history ,and the version I accept is the version that is supported by genetic testing as blood and language formation tell a much better story than flip-flopping " historians" who go from empty land theories to "sparsely populated " theories grin grin .
This has no context in terms of what you wrote earlier so will not b responded to. It's simply a rant without context

Lionessza6:

Anyways ,I have no interest discussing my history with you on this thread, if you want to discuss that( as I know it fascinates you ) start a thread and qoute my moniker ,I'll entertain you.

As you wish.

Lionessza6:

3. Fagg'y stop being stupid, why do you insist on making an arse of yourself? grin. Government is giving out loans to the informal sector in South Africa? grin grin. Foreigners play in the informal sector you mental midget,and this is a sector that gets no Grants and loans for business support, all those people who started the Spaza shop ,and Salon industries started those industries with their little menial jobs salaries or welfare Grants.

A rant that really makes no sense and is not comprehensable.

Lionessza6:

The government and banks give out loan to black industrialists ,processors, farmers etc ( basically those who play in the formal sector ) . Have you ever heard any of the above mentioned business people complaining about the influx of foreigners in their respective industries ? grin.

Again with context, what is the point of the above?. You are simply ranting.

Lionessza6:

But the city of Johannesburg and others are now focussing on helping the poorer citizens with financial support in the informal sector ,a welcomed development and about damn time. And hopefully they will also speed up implementation of the existing laws like requiring permits to operate a small business or trading in the informal sector as well as reprocessing the permits that were issued to SA who are leasing them out to illegal immigrants.

about the only part of this rant that is coprhensable. .
Re: Vikings And Black Axee Two Able Bodied Men Killed- GRAPHIC PHOTOS by morpheus101: 3:33pm On Jan 26, 2022
Lionessza6:

What deranged self did not comprehend from my post when I mentioned Unions is that they too have the power to checkmate capital if they're not weakened and support one another. Yes,we've been running in circles saying the same things because your egotistical self wants to have the final say ; yes Capital controls the labour force, but in Unionised nations, they cannot have the final say without sitting down with the unions to discuss a way forward or else the unions will make production non existent and bank accounts dry. So both the labour force and those who hold the purse strings must have some common ground for production to continue as normal ,this cant be a dictatorship.

1.From the above rantings what we are deduce is that "unionized nations" are able to checkmate Capital and ergo Labor cannot be are not exploited.
2. In a follow up to point 1 and so we understand your argument further, can you give us an example of a non -unionized capitalist nation i.e A capitalist nation with zero Unions because the nonsense you typed up there has nothing to do with my point.

Lionessza6:

LMFAO ,you really believe that capital in a country like South Africa would just wake up one day and discard of the skilled labour represented by those unions and replace them with willing migrant slaves as they do in the informal sector ? grin grin. Brother man you're clueless that's all I'll say grin grin my fckn Goodness grin grin grin.

2. I am arguing with a 5th grade understanding of economics. How can an entire "skilled labor" force of a country be "discarded" and replaced with "unskilled migrant labor. This was neither stated nor implied by me. Stay focused you slowpoke.

3. The implication of my statement is that capital exploits labor where there is an abundance of it i.e. an unskilled labor force ,ergo you will have massive competition for jobs in sectors that require this as a global liberal system allows for the free flow of capital and labor across borders.

If such free flow of labor was restricted globally i.e. protectionist measures that countries like your selves are seeking to adopt would be an example of the attempts to check this system. This point is used to highlight the migrant issue being faced in your country and the power of White monopoly capital. The rest of your gibberish up there is you talking to your imaginary self.

Stay on point.
Re: Vikings And Black Axee Two Able Bodied Men Killed- GRAPHIC PHOTOS by morpheus101: 3:35pm On Jan 26, 2022
Lionessza6:

1. Yes, my toy trying improved a lot of things, Rome was not built in a day remember?. Here's is some of things

Living conditions -( most of us now live in formal housing with running water,electricity, refuse collection ,).

Healthcare - the government has built hospitals in almost every major town, and clinics in villages.

Education- remember fees must fall" toy toy"? grin. Well after that the students now have access to free accommodation, book allowance, spending allowance and ofcourse the tuition fees are the major win.

Diatribe.

The question was where are the jobs?
Re: Vikings And Black Axee Two Able Bodied Men Killed- GRAPHIC PHOTOS by morpheus101: 4:33pm On Jan 26, 2022
Lionessza6:

1. Oh boy!!. The parents who pay for their daughter's trafficking to Libya and Europe for " greener pastures " are the ones who usually know she's going for a whoring position over there ,but play dumb out of greed and depravity.

is that an assumption or a fact cause first you stated they did not know, now you insinuate that they know and a playing along.

You are just ranting. Nothing solid in any of your statements.

Focus.

Lionessza6:

The little girl's parents who usually give out their kids to some distant aunt to work as slaves ,aren't paying for it ,but they're literally selling her off to vultures. How does a sane person expect a child to go and work to feed their lazy parents ?what sort of deranged nd evil parenting is this ? lipsrsealed.

Only someone stuck in their shacks would comprehend the true nature of this system. You have been living on nairaland for too long.

Answer the below:

Do parents that send their kids off get paid in Nigeria?

Does the child work for pay?

Only adult maids or servants get paid salaries- children do not. If this is the case what is the benefit to the parent?

Olodo!

Lionessza6:

2. Mr South African "expert " ,you keeping showing yourself as the opposite of what you think you are in your effort to glorify whiteness codedly grin grin.

Listen here ,personal tax is the largest source of revenue in South Africa. That means both the employees in the private and public sector of the country get heavily taxed to support all the infrastructure, welfare etc. We all know the agenda you're pushing ,and I'm here to expose your degenerate ass grin.

And you believe corporates do not pay the largest share of this cumulative tax. ***Shaking my head***

Lionessza6:

How many times do I have to tell your obviously educated illiterate arse that governments don't create jobs? shocked shocked.

If governments don't create jobs then why are you people complaining to the government about no jobs?

Lionessza6:

3. Idiat, did I say we were the biggest diasporan location for Somalis? grin. I repeat ,liberal Somalis still prefer their equally liberal Somali wome,you can dance around this issue all want but that's a fact. The same goes fo Ethiopians and Eritreans.

What is a "liberal Somali"?
Re: Vikings And Black Axee Two Able Bodied Men Killed- GRAPHIC PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 12:52am On Jan 27, 2022
morpheus101:

is that an assumption or a fact cause first you stated they did not know, now you insinuate that they know and a playing along.

You are just ranting. Nothing solid in any of your statements.

Focus.

Only someone stuck in their shacks would comprehend the true nature of this system. You have been living on nairaland for too long.

Answer the below:

Do parents that send their kids off get paid in Nigeria?

Does the child work for pay?

Only adult maids or servants get paid salaries- children do not. If this is the case what is the benefit to the parent?

Olodo!

And you believe corporates do not pay the largest share of this cumulative tax. ***Shaking my head***

If governments don't create jobs then why are you people complaining to the government about no jobs?

What is a "liberal Somali"?

Are u guys actually reading each others reply

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Armed Men Abduct Final Year UNN Student / Nigerian Man Accused Of Killing US Student Faces New Charges Of Defiling Minor / Fraudsters Now Target Telecoms Network To Disrupt Service, NCC Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.