Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,692 members, 7,837,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Have You Seen Hannifa The Stolen Child - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have You Seen Hannifa The Stolen Child (691 Views)

Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? / Lady Arrested While Dedicating A Stolen Child In Church / Thief Nabbed After Buyer Recognized The Stolen Laptop He Was Trying To Sell.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Seen Hannifa The Stolen Child by Munamoqel: 8:49am On Jan 17, 2022
Hannifa was kidnap by a Keke driver and not be seen for 40 days please help circulate .

1 Share

Re: Have You Seen Hannifa The Stolen Child by judatech: 8:53am On Jan 17, 2022
No location?
No phone no. in case found.
Re: Have You Seen Hannifa The Stolen Child by cocolacec(m): 8:57am On Jan 17, 2022
Munamoqel:
Hannifa was kidnap by a Keke driver and not be seen for 40 days please help circulate .
Where,How and what steps has the family taken?
Phone numbers to contact for any information.
Re: Have You Seen Hannifa The Stolen Child by kernniejay(m): 9:04am On Jan 17, 2022
I pray may she be found well and whole by God's grace, amen.
Re: Have You Seen Hannifa The Stolen Child by Mrkumareze(m): 9:22am On Jan 17, 2022
See fine pikin, she ll be seen, her kind isn't much. So it's easy to detect her presence
Re: Have You Seen Hannifa The Stolen Child by Munamoqel: 9:23am On Jan 17, 2022
judatech:
No location?
No phone no. in case found.
Kano state police command .
Re: Have You Seen Hannifa The Stolen Child by Munamoqel: 9:23am On Jan 17, 2022
Mrkumareze:
See fine pikin, she ll be seen, her kind isn't much. So it's easy to detect her presence
it's 40 days today please help circulate
Re: Have You Seen Hannifa The Stolen Child by Siddeek: 9:29am On Jan 17, 2022
S
Re: Have You Seen Hannifa The Stolen Child by Madmohamed1: 9:34am On Jan 17, 2022
Munamoqel:
I hope they never married her off
The useless Allaji is more dangerous to small girls than boko haram

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Hannifa The Stolen Child by mysticwarrior(m): 12:17pm On Jan 17, 2022
How would somebody kidnap a child? This is wickedness and I pray the little girl is found and reunited with her family.
Re: Have You Seen Hannifa The Stolen Child by Munamoqel: 12:44pm On Jan 17, 2022
Madmohamed1:
I hope they never married her off
The useless Allaji is more dangerous to small girls than boko haram
you stupidity is beyond redemption.
Re: Have You Seen Hannifa The Stolen Child by badboyTee(m): 1:27pm On Jan 17, 2022
cheesy cheesy hope alhaji never spoil the place cool she would be found
Re: Have You Seen Hannifa The Stolen Child by Boogyman557: 2:45pm On Jan 17, 2022
Holly Gram cool

Anytime I say make i BLA MAMA CHINELO WEED na wen WICKED WICKED topic de ENTER

small GIRL again

SEE y I de like BLAST BLAST some useless MANCHIS wit my old KALA wit out mercy

I SWEAR DOWN

If una see d MANCHI Dem

make una BELL me Sharp Sharp

na to carry my KALA JAZZ in

BLAST BLAST anything BLASTABLE

BLAST BLAST der BLOKOS

OVER HIGHNESS BLAST BLAST fit enter me and na to BLAST BLAST der left YANNSH

BLAST BLAST der right legs

WTF MAN

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen Hannifa The Stolen Child by Munamoqel: 5:33pm On Jan 20, 2022
Update the girl has been found dead . killed by the kidnapper after collecting ransom.
Re: Have You Seen Hannifa The Stolen Child by debetmx(m): 7:24pm On Jan 20, 2022
So sad, the kidnappers will be caught ijn.
Re: Have You Seen Hannifa The Stolen Child by Munamoqel: 8:39pm On Jan 20, 2022
debetmx:
So sad, the kidnappers will be caught ijn.
arrested after coming to collecting ransom second batch . strangely he work in school.
Re: Have You Seen Hannifa The Stolen Child by Munamoqel: 9:09pm On Jan 20, 2022
Update she was kidnap and murder by her school teacher .

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Slapped In Public, What Do You Do? / Police Officer Address His Junior Colleagues About Checking Of People Phones(vid / Mother Gets Married To Her Son, Thought She Spent A Lot On His Education (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.