Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Help Me!! My Money Is Missing. - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help Me!! My Money Is Missing. (28595 Views)

Don't Panic, Your Money Is Intact- CBN Assures All Ex-skye Bank Customers / How Can Someone Use My BVN Pin To Withdraw My Money. / Bank Fraud!!! What I Did And How I Got My Money Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me!! My Money Is Missing. by Oluwapresley(m): 9:54pm On Jan 19, 2022
Lopeztranto:
this is called atm dispense error. kindly contact your bank to escalate it. it will be reversed back to your account

Banker :-D

That word escalate ennn... Lol
Re: Help Me!! My Money Is Missing. by mogpet(m): 10:03pm On Jan 19, 2022
kripen:
I transferred money to an account of almost 400k from an ATM machine of a bank. Since 3 days now the money has not hit the recipient acc which he even went to confirm, and me I have not receive the money back to my acc .

Please, is there any way this money can be lost without knowing where the money is. For now I called my customer care though I have not gone to the bank. He told me the money was paid to POS or withdrew from POS.

My question also is, can money go to POS without hitting account first? I confirmed the account with the name before sending it that day.

I don't want to lost this money. I need your help?
Guy make u go bank go complain. You come naira land forum dey waste time. E b like say the money plenty for where you keep am.

1 Like

Re: Help Me!! My Money Is Missing. by oloriooko(m): 10:03pm On Jan 19, 2022
If you are lucky to get that money back, please go to school, this is an urgent call, please i take God beg you!

kripen:
I transferred money to an account of almost 400k from an ATM machine of a bank. Since 3 days now the money has not hit the recipient acc which he even went to confirm, and me I have not receive the money back to my acc .

Please, is there any way this money can be lost without knowing where the money is. For now I called my customer care though I have not gone to the bank. He told me the money was paid to POS or withdrew from POS.

My question also is, can money go to POS without hitting account first? I confirmed the account with the name before sending it that day.

Re: Help Me!! My Money Is Missing. by youngrhosy(m): 10:07pm On Jan 19, 2022
ATTAHDYE:
If your account has been debited and the beneficiary has not received the money, what you should to is call the bank and lodge a complaint. Make sure you make these 2 request.
1. If the transfer FAILED, they should reverse it to your account
2. If they say it was SUCCESSFUL, they should give you the SESSION ID.

If 2. is the case, they will give you a 30 digit code which you can give to the beneficiary to take to his bank.

The money will come out. If the above does not work, write CBN.

pls how can someone write to CBN?
Re: Help Me!! My Money Is Missing. by herbert2017: 10:11pm On Jan 19, 2022
Go to your bank and report,and nothing is done about it after 5 working days report to the bank manager record the date and time of transaction,also record date and time u went to report. And if nothing is done,bro go again to see the manager threaten him or her with your lawyer....sharp,sharp they will either tell you what happened or return ur money.�
Re: Help Me!! My Money Is Missing. by isaac101: 10:25pm On Jan 19, 2022
Get the reference number of the debit alert and send it to quickteller. They should be able to trace the transaction. That is if it's quickteller payment gateway you made use of.
Re: Help Me!! My Money Is Missing. by HilcomTech(m): 10:32pm On Jan 19, 2022
ATTAHDYE:
If your account has been debited and the beneficiary has not received the money, what you should to is call the bank and lodge a complaint. Make sure you make these 2 request.
1. If the transfer FAILED, they should reverse it to your account
2. If they say it was SUCCESSFUL, they should give you the SESSION ID.

If 2. is the case, they will give you a 30 digit code which you can give to the beneficiary to take to his bank.

The money will come out. If the above does not work, write CBN.

These are the type of people we need on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Help Me!! My Money Is Missing. by sisisioge: 10:39pm On Jan 19, 2022
Kingpin1000:
The only way to get your money is to ho to your bank or the bank that has the ATM machine and show some madness there.
Nigerian banks do not respond to responsible people.
I was at a bank UBA to be precise, we were sitting under a canopy outside due to covid 19 rules. Suddenly an elder man ran into the compound and met told the security man that His account has been hacked and he just received 5k debit, he should be allowed to go in and block the account, but the security insisted He should wait for a while that when He the new set of people are going in, He will be allowed to join them. People started shouting at the security to allow the man block his account but the security refused, the man then said if He has another debit, they bank will refund him, within 5 minutes, the man had a 100k+ debit, He got mad and punched the security, other young men became furious and wanted to beat up the security, when the bank manager noticed their was a fight outside He did not even have to come down to block the account before ordering the securities to immediately let the man in.

They will refund that money....every single kobo of it.

1 Like

Re: Help Me!! My Money Is Missing. by Ifakiland(m): 10:45pm On Jan 19, 2022
kripen:

Why you sef go transfer that kind huge amount with atm machine?? When you know there won't be any evidence that you did such transaction....why didn't you use ussd or bank app Una too dey trusting of this country untrustworthy technology sha smh

1 Like

Re: Help Me!! My Money Is Missing. by Jimmy231: 10:49pm On Jan 19, 2022

reverser grin

Money that is already lost. . smiley

OP- if i epp u u go transfer 5k to me? Fear who no fear you, you still wan defraud the guy for 5k wish kind banker you be

am serious. I work in the bank.

if iT reach 7 day. Say bye bye to ur 400k grin

Re: Help Me!! My Money Is Missing. by macrodata(m): 10:50pm On Jan 19, 2022

reverser grin

Money that is already lost. . smiley

OP- if i epp u u go transfer 5k to me?

am serious. I work in the bank.

if iT reach 7 day. Say bye bye to ur 400k grin

Lies! Web/POS/ATM dispense error is reversed within 7 days.

1 Like

Re: Help Me!! My Money Is Missing. by badboyTee(m): 11:02pm On Jan 19, 2022
yuping:

Very simple your head correct, I can't believe educated people are saying the money is gone.
The stress ehn no be small if he doesn't use more than 2 weeks call me bastard is it not Nigerian bank there would keep telling you to check back ...
Re: Help Me!! My Money Is Missing. by badboyTee(m): 11:03pm On Jan 19, 2022
oloriooko:
If you are lucky to get that money back, please go to school, this is an urgent call, please i take God beg you!

olodo wey go school do you have 400k in your account grin

3 Likes

Re: Help Me!! My Money Is Missing. by chigbokingsley(m): 11:44pm On Jan 19, 2022
I sometimes wonder on how some so called sensible being respond to issues on this forum. Guy, the best way to deal with banks and get your complaint resolved is to write an email to them. Yes, I said write an email to the recipient bank, copy your own bank and also the compliant mail of CBN. Screen shot your evidence. Most importantly, choose your choice of words, do not insult but be more official.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me!! My Money Is Missing. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 19, 2022
Banking in Nigeria na kalo kalo,somedays e go work somedays it doesn't
Re: Help Me!! My Money Is Missing. by Rexnegro(m): 12:04am On Jan 20, 2022
HenryDion:
Is it Access Bank?
Those one dey mad gan , since they join diamond to themselves their life has never been the same... Up till now since December 15th my shop customer's 30300 naira still hanging somewhere. He was debited on the said day and till now bro his fate has no faith ... Useless Access Bank just posting him up and down for something simple to do and get his money reversed

1 Like

Re: Help Me!! My Money Is Missing. by Prolificdeman: 12:20am On Jan 20, 2022
kripen:

Go to bank and fill dispense error form. Don't panic. Though the money is big you will get it back.

1 Like

Re: Help Me!! My Money Is Missing. by Nobody: 1:51am On Jan 20, 2022
kripen:

You are a very unserious person. 3 days.

Enter the bank where you did the ATM transaction and write for reversal.

1 Like

Re: Help Me!! My Money Is Missing. by zomoears(m): 3:46am On Jan 20, 2022
kripen:

Dispense error, unfortunately, are a common occurrence here in Nigeria, especially with Quickteller transfers which is the platform for transfers on an ATM.

Anyways, contact your bank to log a dispense error complaint for you. 3-5 working days for resolution.

1 Like

Re: Help Me!! My Money Is Missing. by zedegit: 4:36am On Jan 20, 2022
kripen:

The person you sent the money to should print that particular month statement of account from his bank and show to you to confirm he's telling the truth.
Re: Help Me!! My Money Is Missing. by kwaso2: 6:04am On Jan 20, 2022
Kingpin1000:
The only way to get your money is to ho to your bank or the bank that has the ATM machine and show some madness there.
I was at a bank UBA to be precise, we were sitting under a canopy outside due to covid 19 rules. Suddenly an elder man ran into the compound and met told the security man that His account has been hacked and he just received 5k debit, he should be allowed to go in and block the account, but the security insisted He should wait for a while that when He the new set of people are going in, He will be allowed to join them. People started shouting at the security to allow the man block his account but the security refused, the man then said if He has another debit, they bank will refund him, within 5 minutes, the man had a 100k+ debit, He got mad and punched the security, other young men became furious and wanted to beat up the security, when the bank manager noticed their was a fight outside He did not even have to come down to block the account before ordering the securities to immediately let the man in.
Na to bite the foolish security man for prick o
Re: Help Me!! My Money Is Missing. by Emmanuel30a: 6:42am On Jan 20, 2022
kripen:

Maybe You Dont Know That Most Banks And Their Staffs Are Fraudsters.My Branch International Account Wallet Was Used To Obtained Loan Without My Knowledge&The Hacker Or Fraudster Transferred D Money 2 This Zenith Bank Account : Account Number:2082438409,Account Name: John Uzochukwu Eze.I Repaid D Loan,Cursed D Perpetrators&closed D Account.
Re: Help Me!! My Money Is Missing. by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 20, 2022
Lol.. them still dey use atm transfer when u get smart phone? undecided
Re: Help Me!! My Money Is Missing. by WisdomHunter(m): 7:30am On Jan 20, 2022
Aguilar:
Since you have the transaction receipt from the pos contact the bank asap. You can call, email or enter the bank. Which ever way you want.

Some people can't read maka chi shocked
Re: Help Me!! My Money Is Missing. by Platony(m): 7:43am On Jan 20, 2022
I will never do any transfer on ATM,..never!!
That machine craze pass POS own. angry angry
Re: Help Me!! My Money Is Missing. by adedehinbo(m): 8:42am On Jan 20, 2022
Kingpin1000:
that security man should be sacked and beaten up seriously
Re: Help Me!! My Money Is Missing. by jahlove4jah: 9:13am On Jan 20, 2022
Rexnegro:

Those one dey mad gan , since they join diamond to themselves their life has never been the same... Up till now since December 15th my shop customer's 30300 naira still hanging somewhere. He was debited on the said day and till now bro his fate has no faith ... Useless Access Bank just posting him up and down for something simple to do and get his money reversed
just telll him to send an email to access customer complaints email ID and his issue will be resolved in less than 48 hours.

There are some criminal elements in the banking sector that are lazy to do their work or trying to cut corners. When you send them email, they are forced to do the right thing because an email is a strong evidence that is admissible in a court of law.

Banking institutions are careful.of email and social media especially twitter.
Re: Help Me!! My Money Is Missing. by animak: 9:15am On Jan 20, 2022
kripen:

Which pos was it and receipt
Re: Help Me!! My Money Is Missing. by cherryCola: 11:56am On Jan 20, 2022
heykims:
Atms are unreliable means of money transfer because the money isn't always traceable if transaction goes wrong. Learn to transfer from ur bank's mobile app.

It would have been better if you shut up rather than
displaying your ignorance here lipsrsealed.
Re: Help Me!! My Money Is Missing. by cherryCola: 12:00pm On Jan 20, 2022
sevo:
You transferred money using ATM machine of bank...wetin come carry pos come the matter again?? Abi nah only me no understand the guy??

ATM is also Pos AKA point of service smiley .
Re: Help Me!! My Money Is Missing. by oloriooko(m): 12:58pm On Jan 20, 2022
so your problem is 400k, i SMH for you, illiterate boasting with 400k shocked
BTW, this is a reminder to OP

badboyTee:
olodo wey go school do you have 400k in your account grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Elon Musk Hires New Female CEO For Twitter / 5 Online Businesses You Can Start With Low Budget Even If You Are Broke / Four Nigerian Banks Among World’s Top 500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.