Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,763 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Elon Musk Hires New Female CEO For Twitter - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elon Musk Hires New Female CEO For Twitter (28586 Views)

Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World / SEC Concludes Oando Investigation: Bars Group CEO For Five Years / Senate Hires Cybercrime Expert To Probe Banks, MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elon Musk Hires New Female CEO For Twitter by onthehill: 6:29am On May 12, 2023
Twitter boss, Elon Musk revealed he's hired a woman to replace him as new chief executive officer of Twitter, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to his Twitter handle, Musk wrote:

"Excited to announce that I’ve a new CEO for X/Twitter. She will be starting in ~6 weeks!

My role will transition to being exec chair & CTO (chief technology officer), overseeing product, software & sysops."
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1656748197308674048?t=gyg4R9IrnScaOwT745oz2Q&s=19

Elon Musk who bought Twitter in October 2022 has not yet revealed the identity of his new CEO. He has slashed around 70 percent of Twitter's staff since buying the firm for $44 billion, including its entire executive team.

Musk is also the CEO of Tesla and rocket maker SpaceX.

Shortly after the announcement, Tesla's shares reportedly jumped more than 2 percent, in a sign that investors were pleased about the move.

A group of shareholders publicly urged the board in April to ensure that Musk dedicated more time to the company. The letter said they had become 'increasingly concerned with governance and leadership issues at the company.'

https://igberetvnews.com/1444780/elon-musk-hires-new-female-ceo-twitter/

10 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Hires New Female CEO For Twitter by WorldRichest: 6:30am On May 12, 2023
His headache

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Elon Musk Hires New Female CEO For Twitter by Olarewaju89: 6:35am On May 12, 2023
As if I care... undecided

His problem not mine

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Elon Musk Hires New Female CEO For Twitter by Ihateheadslamer: 6:36am On May 12, 2023
tongue

Meanwhile our Nigeria politicians will never hire anyone for replacement of whatsoever tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Hires New Female CEO For Twitter by Redoil: 6:37am On May 12, 2023
he should have hired a nigeria manager to hel

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Hires New Female CEO For Twitter by N3TRAL: 6:40am On May 12, 2023
The good news is that she's a woman.

I'm happy that a woman has finally emerged as the CEO of one of the top 5 Social media platforms.

Shortly it will be Nigerian girls occupying executive positions in our biggest companies.

Go girls! We the responsible Nigerian men adore and support you.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Elon Musk Hires New Female CEO For Twitter by Jennymine(f): 7:17am On May 12, 2023
Great
Re: Elon Musk Hires New Female CEO For Twitter by Wawelexy(m): 7:33am On May 12, 2023
N3TRAL:
The good news is that she's a woman.

I'm happy that a woman has finally emerged as the CEO of one of the top 5 Social media platforms.

Shortly it will be Nigerian girls occupying executive positions in our biggest companies.

Go girls! We the responsible Nigerian men adore you.

Go girls? Which girls?

You think it's the likes of jennyclay, Iyaebe, siofra and co he employed? If Elon Musk should mistake women like Okonjo Iweala, Chimamanda etc for the ones I mentioned earlier, then he should just forget twitter cos they will turn it to bombom shaking and display of b**bs contexts and the App will loose its value...

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Elon Musk Hires New Female CEO For Twitter by GeneralPula: 7:37am On May 12, 2023
Way to go!

This is what he was suppose to do from onset. He needs somebody that’s tech inclined to run twitter..

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Hires New Female CEO For Twitter by TinubuShet(m): 8:04am On May 12, 2023
For who cares to know
CTO runs a tech company, CEO is just a dummy figurehead

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Hires New Female CEO For Twitter by Arbiter9(m): 11:57am On May 12, 2023
Why keep her identity a secret?
Re: Elon Musk Hires New Female CEO For Twitter by osmosis101(m): 12:03pm On May 12, 2023
Billi or Milli?
Re: Elon Musk Hires New Female CEO For Twitter by Jennyclay(f): 12:08pm On May 12, 2023
I’m deeply in Love with this man for no reason

I wish to meet him one day.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elon Musk Hires New Female CEO For Twitter by tellsblinks(m): 1:24pm On May 12, 2023
How do the rich manage multiple businesses....

Still amaze me, caus I know I would be a billionaire one day

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Hires New Female CEO For Twitter by Pwettylinda(f): 1:24pm On May 12, 2023
Mm
Re: Elon Musk Hires New Female CEO For Twitter by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 12, 2023
grin grin cheesy Twitter sha
Re: Elon Musk Hires New Female CEO For Twitter by xpressionx(m): 1:25pm On May 12, 2023
He said he was looking for someone foolish to ha Twitter over to.
So is she foolish?
Re: Elon Musk Hires New Female CEO For Twitter by dake40(m): 1:25pm On May 12, 2023
Him go still sample her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Hires New Female CEO For Twitter by Staphylococcus: 1:25pm On May 12, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Elon at it again!

That Twitter acquisition was a wrong and highly inflated deal. His ego clouded his brilliance. He just wanted to make a point, and was NEVER his thing.

6 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Hires New Female CEO For Twitter by sofeo(m): 1:26pm On May 12, 2023
Okies.
Re: Elon Musk Hires New Female CEO For Twitter by Drone95(m): 1:26pm On May 12, 2023
It's ai generated
Re: Elon Musk Hires New Female CEO For Twitter by baralatie(m): 1:26pm On May 12, 2023
Elon musks hired tiwa savage ph.d as the new CEO
🚴🚴🚴🚴🚴🚴
Re: Elon Musk Hires New Female CEO For Twitter by spy24(m): 1:26pm On May 12, 2023
Twitter is the best social media platform in the world..

Elon musk almost destroyed it with his erratic handling
Re: Elon Musk Hires New Female CEO For Twitter by Hambivert: 1:26pm On May 12, 2023
Elon Musk is a smart business man!
His new CEO, Linda, chairs the Advertising Council's Board of Directors. Also, she is the Chairperson of World Economic Forum task force, Chairperson of British Talent-Management group and also enjoys a good relationship with American politicians.
Her choice as CEO is a sparogative indication that Elon has realised that if he wants to keep Twitter free, advertisers need to start patronising Twitter more than ever before, and who better can bring advertisers if not their Chairperson that is also well connected to many talents, Business men and even politicians.

Elon now wants to treat Twitter as a business and not just a technological social platform, these are the signs of a promising future.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Hires New Female CEO For Twitter by iCauseTrouble: 1:26pm On May 12, 2023
sad
Re: Elon Musk Hires New Female CEO For Twitter by Dankovich1: 1:26pm On May 12, 2023
Make them upload her face, I want to confirm something first
Re: Elon Musk Hires New Female CEO For Twitter by Rubbiish(m): 1:27pm On May 12, 2023
Jennyclay:
I’m deeply in Love with this man for no reason

I wish to meet him one day.
You are in love with his money & status...it is natural. Money attracts women...

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Hires New Female CEO For Twitter by Dybala85(m): 1:27pm On May 12, 2023
Hey you. Rich man dey do him things Una wan put mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Hires New Female CEO For Twitter by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 12, 2023
mmmm
Re: Elon Musk Hires New Female CEO For Twitter by TheBillyonaire: 1:28pm On May 12, 2023
Why should I discuss about Twitter on nairaland, when I am a twitter bio-bot?
Re: Elon Musk Hires New Female CEO For Twitter by Staphylococcus: 1:28pm On May 12, 2023
Rubbiish:

You are in love with his money & status...it is natural. Money attracts women...

God bless your mother!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Merchants Dump POS, Inactive Terminals Hit 131,201 / 5 Online Businesses You Can Start With Low Budget Even If You Are Broke / Four Nigerian Banks Among World’s Top 500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.