Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,929 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After Years Of Waiting (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After Years Of Waiting (Photos) (14691 Views)

Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 14 Years Of Waiting (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Couple Expecting Twins Welcome Triplets After 9 Years Of Waiting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After Years Of Waiting (Photos) by BadNews: 7:09am On Jan 18, 2022
A Nigerian couple, Maureen and Louis Okojie have welcomed triplets, two boys and a girl, after many years of waiting.

Family members and friends have taken to Facebook to celebrate with the couple.

One Omoriawo Odekina, who posted video of the triplets on Sunday, January 16, As Sighted By , said that they have been named Mildred, Miguel and Merrick.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After Years Of Waiting (Photos) by BadNews: 7:17am On Jan 18, 2022
See More Reactions As Obtained By Below:

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After Years Of Waiting (Photos) by machote: 7:23am On Jan 18, 2022
God is wonderful. Great news.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After Years Of Waiting (Photos) by chatinent: 7:24am On Jan 18, 2022
Isn't this the real meaning of oluwa got my back?

17 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After Years Of Waiting (Photos) by MrCover: 7:37am On Jan 18, 2022
machote:
God is wonderful. Great news.

See More Photos Via www.. com
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 12:55pm On Jan 18, 2022

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After Years Of Waiting (Photos) by IME1: 12:56pm On Jan 18, 2022
Praise God, inasmuch as I appreciate what science and medicine ha ve done for man and society, I want to believe and encourage everyone to believe that children are gifts from God and He can give them at any age or time, if you believe. I believe in the stories of Sarah, Hannah and co. I believe people can give birth at advanced ages naturally. I believe those who use other methods also must thank God for life, money and success. Not everyone who tries science and medicine have been 100% successful you know. It's all God

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Authoreety: 12:56pm On Jan 18, 2022
PRAISE PRAISE PRAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE THE LORD O

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Chimookigwe: 12:56pm On Jan 18, 2022
Thank God for safe delivery

Thank the doctors and scientists for IVF

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After Years Of Waiting (Photos) by michlins(m): 12:56pm On Jan 18, 2022
All hail the king IVF. For making many homes multiply

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After Years Of Waiting (Photos) by HereAtIt(m): 12:56pm On Jan 18, 2022
Congratulations.

Please kindly checkout my signature to help me carry out the simple task there. God bless you as you do so.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Electrochemistry(m): 12:57pm On Jan 18, 2022
What God cannot do does not exist!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After Years Of Waiting (Photos) by sundaygray(m): 12:57pm On Jan 18, 2022
That is so nice.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 18, 2022
Thank God for IVF

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Chimookigwe: 12:57pm On Jan 18, 2022
MrCover:

See More Photos Via www.. com

You carried good news today.
I owe you a bottle of Wine

Go collect it at christening of the triplets

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After Years Of Waiting (Photos) by ipobarethieves: 12:57pm On Jan 18, 2022
cool,But some fo0lish pipu say God nor dey

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Christane: 12:57pm On Jan 18, 2022
after many years of waiting God finally did it ...u can't imagine d mockery and shame dey both pass through all dis years until God decided to silent their enemies .. by giving them triple joy ...may God bless us all more than we hope for ..Nd put all our enemies to shame ..amen

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After Years Of Waiting (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:57pm On Jan 18, 2022
Fantabolous!!!

This can ONLY be Baba God!

This can only be God!! cheesy

Wow!

Waht a good news.

All of us @[/b] welcome the beautiful Angels to this beautiful world.

More of such good news to everyone praying for such bundle of joy and happiness �

[b]Infact and By the way...

We use this as a point of contact to all the women expecting child/children from God next year.

We will be here to celebrate with you in 9 months from now....
(Choose the kind of birth you want below)

Singleton
Twins
Triplets
Quadruplets
Quintuplets
Sextuplets
Septuplets
Octuplets
Nonuplets

So shall it be in the mighty name of Jesus.
Insha Allah.

#JustBelieve

folu4real:
Twins. My son has been disturbing me to give him sisters. This year is my year of fruitfulness in Jesus name. Amen
Twins,
So shall it be in the mighty name of Jesus.
We will be there to celebrate with you Mr Folu.
Say hello to your handsome Bobo for us cheesy

folu4real:
Thanks. Am a female.
Male & female bears Folusho grin
Oh, thank you for clarifying that for us.
Our bad! smiley
God bless you and your family ma'am.

Mac12:

Twins, any combination would do
So shall it be soon in Jesus name.
Receive it Mac!
We will be there to celebrate with you also.
kiss

UTILITYMAY:

Twins or Triplets for me in Jesus Name.
So shall it be in the name of Jesus,
Anytime you are ready.
(We don't wanna say before the end of this year, cos we don't know your plans or budget!(
Because our prayers @MANNA, LEGIT ni wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Bobotic(m): 12:57pm On Jan 18, 2022
Baba God na your handwork.....marvelous embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Ara21(f): 12:58pm On Jan 18, 2022
After all these years, see what they named the children.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After Years Of Waiting (Photos) by CUMIN: 12:58pm On Jan 18, 2022
Make we dey acknowledge science na.

Thanks to IVF

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After Years Of Waiting (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:58pm On Jan 18, 2022
Ara21:
Na dat one be ya own concern?
Not even one congratulatory message!

People dey ooo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After Years Of Waiting (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 12:58pm On Jan 18, 2022
Congrats to them

I pray for some miracle for my sister in Jesus name, Amen
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Swinger60(f): 12:58pm On Jan 18, 2022
Congrats to them.

God is too faithful.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After Years Of Waiting (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:58pm On Jan 18, 2022
CUMIN:
Make we dey acknowledge science na.

Thanks to IVF
THANKS TO GOD, THE creator of science and the Scientists.

You gerrit, if you don't gerrit forge abourriittt.....

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After Years Of Waiting (Photos) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 12:59pm On Jan 18, 2022
A very big congratulation oooooo. but are U pple selling all this shoes, plss i need one ooooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Stanislause94: 12:59pm On Jan 18, 2022
Why are you all shouting Ivf
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After Years Of Waiting (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:59pm On Jan 18, 2022
oluwaseunamos33:
A very big congratulation oooooo. but are U pple selling all this shoes, plss i need one ooooo grin grin grin grin
Lol cheesy

It's the shoes for you � �

Lovely shoes.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After Years Of Waiting (Photos) by atheistandproud(m): 1:02pm On Jan 18, 2022
Ivf

Stop praising a non existent deity for the work of science.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Christane: 1:02pm On Jan 18, 2022
Ara21:
lol grin
Ara21:
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

OAP Blossom Martins Accuses Twin Sisters Of Fraud In Enugu / How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate / The Real Nigerian Housewives Of The United Kingdom!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.