Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,058 members, 7,814,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 14 Years Of Waiting (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 14 Years Of Waiting (Photos) (24275 Views)

Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 9 Years Of Waiting (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 14 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 5:24am On Jul 02, 2022
A Nigerian Couple Samuel And Joy Olorunfemi welcomed a set of twins, a boy and girl, in June, 2022, after 14 years of waiting, Reports.

Joy's Brother, Ohimai Abraham Shared The Good News On Facebook, As Sighted By And He Wrote;

"IT'S LIKE A DREAM. Where do I even start from? "This woman you see here is my immediate elder sister. She was married and trusting God for the fruit of the womb since 2008."

It has been 14 solid years of trials, temptations, mockery, disappointment, weeping, crying and dispair.

Men thought they had the final say throughout these 14 years. But Yahweh who rememberd Sarah has proven to men that Him and Him alone have the final say. He proved Himself in our lives by settling my darling sister with a balanced set of twins (a boy and a girl).

Since the news of her delivery got to me since Sunday last week I have been so overjoyed that i couldn't even think of what to write and post. Now, I fully understand the meaning of Psalm 126:1-3:

"When the LORD turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream. Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The LORD hath done great things for them. The LORD hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad."

Indeed, what God can not do does not and can not exist. I beg make una join shout two solid Hallelujah to Jesus Christ our Lord.

Double Congratulations to my personal people Mr & Mrs Joy Olorunfemi Samuel Olorunfemi aka Papa & Mama Twins.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 14 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by DUNKA(m): 5:32am On Jul 02, 2022
post=114340278:
Update From . COM

A Nigerian Couple Samuel And Joy Olorunfemi welcomed a set of twins, a boy and girl, in June, 2022, after 14 years of waiting, Reports.

Joy's Brother, Ohimai Abraham Shared The Good News On Facebook, As Sighted By And He Wrote;

"IT'S LIKE A DREAM. Where do I even start from? "This woman you see here is my immediate elder sister. She was married and trusting God for the fruit of the womb since 2008."

It has been 14 solid years of trials, temptations, mockery, disappointment, weeping, crying and dispair.

Men thought they had the final say throughout these 14 years. But Yahweh who rememberd Sarah has proven to men that Him and Him alone have the final say. He proved Himself in our lives by settling my darling sister with a balanced set of twins (a boy and a girl).

Since the news of her delivery got to me since Sunday last week I have been so overjoyed that i couldn't even think of what to write and post. Now, I fully understand the meaning of Psalm 126:1-3:

"When the LORD turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream. Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The LORD hath done great things for them. The LORD hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad."

Indeed, what God can not do does not and can not exist. I beg make una join shout two solid Hallelujah to Jesus Christ our Lord.

Double Congratulations to my personal people Mr & Mrs Joy Olorunfemi Samuel Olorunfemi aka Papa & Mama Twins.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG
thank God for ivf

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 14 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 5:38am On Jul 02, 2022
DUNKA:
thank God for ivf

See More Photos Via www.. Com

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 14 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Fira09(m): 5:41am On Jul 02, 2022
Congrats to them.

DESTINY CAN BE DELAYED BUT CAN NEVER BE DENIED.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 14 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by RedChiefPriest: 6:19am On Jul 02, 2022
Awww congratulations to them
The twins are fine o, beauty in the eyes of the decoder.
Whenever they have the chance they should bring them to my area,I have palmwine for them.
Make them taste the real water of Africa.

Dj! Bring me 7 cups of palmwine and mix it with kunu.
Barman! Play me "blessings upon blessings" by Lionel Messi and Yemi Alade.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 14 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by temitope27(m): 7:06am On Jul 02, 2022
Happy for them
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 14 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by thesicilian: 8:01am On Jul 02, 2022
DUNKA:
thank God for ivf
Gbogbo eleyi ko necessary

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 14 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Rastaramsey(m): 3:29pm On Jul 02, 2022
Thank God ooo

don finally post good news grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 14 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 02, 2022
Beautiful couple, but y always twins or more after a Long waiting?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 14 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by sylve11: 3:30pm On Jul 02, 2022
Congratulations to them

But why are they uploading those pictures?

Is it necessary? embarassed cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 14 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Adliperd: 3:30pm On Jul 02, 2022
Congratulations Iya ibeji
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 14 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by infini771: 3:30pm On Jul 02, 2022
Those that wait on the Lord... What if you followed fast lane or shortcut and all you achieved during your youthful years disappeared in your old age when you cannot recover it? For every action, there is a corresponding consequence.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 14 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Acidbath: 3:30pm On Jul 02, 2022
Na wetin I want be this...twins. If extra money dey, I go adopt.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 14 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Offpoint1: 3:31pm On Jul 02, 2022
IVF abi is a natural?
Instead of sharing with others in similar situations who are ignorance of IVF, we go about thanking God to cover up.

Everyone who suffered years of infertility in Nigeria always magically birthed twins, triplets or more... Isn't it fishy...? we know the secret

Congrats to them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 14 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Iseoluwani: 3:31pm On Jul 02, 2022
God alone
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 14 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Vilgax: 3:31pm On Jul 02, 2022
nice one
no carry them go UPTH sha.
e get why.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 14 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Kajaard: 3:32pm On Jul 02, 2022
15 years is no joke
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 14 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by kingsleyani(m): 3:32pm On Jul 02, 2022
Congratulations to them.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 14 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by ecolime(m): 3:33pm On Jul 02, 2022
Congratulations to them.

Our God is a God of wonders.

post=114340386:

See More Photos Via www.. Com
Glad you've started covering good news. Na this kain new we wan dey See More Photos... lol grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 14 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Streett: 3:34pm On Jul 02, 2022
GoodNews From …..?

Omo no condition is really permanent

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 14 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by MufasaLion: 3:34pm On Jul 02, 2022
Science did it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 14 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by freetheking: 3:35pm On Jul 02, 2022
post=114340278:

"IT'S LIKE A DREAM. Where do I even . start from? "This woman you see here is my immediate elder sister. She was married and trusting God for the fruit of the womb since 2008." Congratulations. There's nothing God can not do its just a matter of time.

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 14 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by specialmati(m): 3:35pm On Jul 02, 2022
cool coolwaooh fine babies
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 14 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Guguru102(m): 3:36pm On Jul 02, 2022
Woe (judgment is coming) to those who drag along wickedness with cords of falsehood, And sin as if with cart ropes [towing their own punishment]; Who say, “Let Him move speedily, let Him expedite His work [His promised vengeance], so that we may see it; And let the purpose of the Holy One of Israel approach And come to pass, so that we may know it!” Woe (judgment is coming) to those who call evil good, and good evil; Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness; Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter! Woe (judgment is coming) to those who are wise in their own eyes And clever and shrewd in their own sight! Woe (judgment is coming) to those who are heroes at drinking wine And men of strength in mixing intoxicating drinks, Who justify the wicked and acquit the guilty for a bribe, And take away the rights of those who are in the right! Therefore, as the tongue of fire consumes the stubble [from straw] And the dry grass collapses into the flame, So their root will become like rot and their blossom blow away like fine dust; Because they have rejected the law of the Lord of hosts And despised and discarded the word of the Holy One of Israel.

Repent and Believe in Jesus Christ, before it is too late.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 14 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Herbal002: 3:37pm On Jul 02, 2022
Wow. It's Good to remain steadfast

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 14 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 3:39pm On Jul 02, 2022
Congratulations to them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Marriage Is Dying Before My Eyes: Help / Checkout Lovely Picture Of Four Generations Of My Family / Woman And Her 4 Children Burnt In Anambra After Fire Outbreak. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.