Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,921 members, 7,863,230 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:30 PM

How Do I Get Rid Of A Terrorist Rat? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Get Rid Of A Terrorist Rat? (1319 Views)

Girl Confesses That Her Mother Gave Her Rat Poison To Put In Her Father's Food / What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) / Housewife Takes Rat Poison In Jigawa To Protest Husband’s Plan To Take 2nd Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get Rid Of A Terrorist Rat? by Mumben(f): 7:57am On Jan 18, 2022
Greetings my people, pls how can I get rid of a particular rat that has refused to die or leave my house. We have been living in this apartment for 3 years no rats and suddenly, I spotted a rat. I don't know how it gained entrance to my apartment.

I dropped rat poison (kill and dry) but surprisingly, d rat refused to eat it. I am so pissed. Pls help a Sister, my greatest fear is Lassa fever.

Pls house, recommend a very effective poison even if it is the one that will kill without drying, I don't mind.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of A Terrorist Rat? by Jackxcollection(m): 8:00am On Jan 18, 2022
Country hard my sister, just per with the rat, don't forget killing is a sin

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of A Terrorist Rat? by Oxb90: 8:02am On Jan 18, 2022
Since it's a 'terrorist rat', I urge you to use drone to fish it out and strike it with the latest high-tech drone bullets. It can kill it and make disappear from your home.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of A Terrorist Rat? by chatinent: 8:12am On Jan 18, 2022
The rat may be also googling how to get rid of you from its apartment since you are the only one not wanting house mates peacefully.

War isn't always the answer, dear. Send an emissary to it. Make peace.

One love.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of A Terrorist Rat? by alphaNomega: 8:14am On Jan 18, 2022
Good luck
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of A Terrorist Rat? by Richy4(m): 8:35am On Jan 18, 2022
The headline is so catchy and Funny....

Try Beans budding (AKA moi-moi) or Akara applied with rat poison... Scatter it at a strategic location where children will not get to... your terrorist rat might not see the light of day.. u might only discover the smell of it's decomposing body....On a second thought, why not buy a cage an adopt it as a pet smiley

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of A Terrorist Rat? by Kriss216: 8:37am On Jan 18, 2022
Why is it difficult for you to cohabit with the innocent rat? Please allow the rat drink water drop cup, biko. And stop addressing it as a terrorist. Be friendly.

Try and reach a consensus with the rat for a peaceful co-habitation.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of A Terrorist Rat? by Richy4(m): 10:01am On Jan 18, 2022
Kriss216:
Why is it difficult for you to cohabit with the innocent rat? Please allow the rat drink water drop cup, biko. And stop addressing it as a terrorist. Be friendly.

Try and reach a consensus with the rat for a peaceful co-habitation.

@ bold...That's if it agrees to pay part of the rent. cool....A free loading rat should be given a quit notice cheesy

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of A Terrorist Rat? by mardis: 11:21pm On Jan 18, 2022
Get a cat period
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of A Terrorist Rat? by 99thEnemy(m): 12:49am On Jan 19, 2022
chatinent:
The rat may be also googling how to get rid of you from its apartment since you are the only one not wanting house mates peacefully.

War isn't always the answer, dear. Send an emissary to it. Make peace.

One love.
I been think say mad people no plenty grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of A Terrorist Rat? by faithfull18(f): 1:13am On Jan 19, 2022
grin ;Dlol.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of A Terrorist Rat? by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 1:41am On Jan 19, 2022
Rats are stubborn and terrible, and they keep multiplying.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of A Terrorist Rat? by Nobody: 3:24am On Jan 19, 2022
Lol @terrorist. I hope you find a solution to this asap.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of A Terrorist Rat? by frozen70(f): 6:02am On Jan 19, 2022
Mumben:
Greetings my people, pls how can I get rid of a particular rat that has refused to die or leave my house. We have been living in this apartment for 3 years no rats and suddenly, I spotted a rat. I don't know how it gained entrance to my apartment.

I dropped rat poison (kill and dry) but surprisingly, d rat refused to eat it. I am so pissed. Pls help a Sister, my greatest fear is Lassa fever.

Pls house, recommend a very effective poison even if it is the one that will kill without drying, I don't mind.

I'm this case, you have to buy all poisonous rat poison you see those guys selling in traffic

Keep trying all till you start hearing dead rat smell at home

The worst will be if the rat is pregnant and can't find her way out

Then your home will be a good place for the rat to have babies and you experience rats Republic in your home

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of A Terrorist Rat? by Sonnobax15(m): 2:59pm On Jan 19, 2022
undecided
There's no wed trying to be a murderer.....Wait till when your house rent go expire..Once e expire,and when your landlord comes to you to renew your house rent,tell him to go and collect half of the rentage from the rat and the other half from you undecided. You can't be cohabitating with a rat and only you will be paying the rentage.. That's cheating lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of A Terrorist Rat? by fineboynl(m): 9:09pm On Jan 19, 2022
Forgot those eat poison they sell. Buy indocine from pharmacy. You dried fresh fish or fried fish or even fresh ice fish. Scared at the place you saw it.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of A Terrorist Rat? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 20, 2022
Rats that others keep as pets, that's what you want to kill?

Johnny and his family have been living with me for 5 years now, and no problem whatsoever.

Eat, but don't forget to leave some crumbs for them.

The only problem so far is when they are playing when I'm trying to sleep.

Aside from that, they are cool creatures.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of A Terrorist Rat? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 20, 2022
Mumben:

The US Navy SEALS have a track record of fighting and eliminating terrorists. Call Joe Biden, I'm sure he'll send them to your house.
Personally, I'll prefer to call the British Special Boat Service (SBS).
US Marines will do a good job too.
Whatever you do, don't call the Nigerian military, unless you don't want to eliminate that rat!
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of A Terrorist Rat? by MJBOLT: 8:26am On Feb 03, 2022
Buy rat gum,place it in places the rat will pass,it will trap the rat then you can do justice to it.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of A Terrorist Rat? by BigYash: 8:47am On Feb 03, 2022
Terrorist rat grin Inform Nigerian Army.. Na to bomb the terrorist..

(1) (Reply)

Erectile Dysfunction! My Manhood Failed Me. / How Can One Tell Her/his Husband/wife When They Meet Them / Rip Tosin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.