Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Linda Osifo Forced To Shovel Snow Heap In Canada - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Osifo Forced To Shovel Snow Heap In Canada (46736 Views)

Fans Calls Actress, Linda Osifo Ashewo After She Shows Off Her Mansion / Linda Osifo Acquires A House In Lagos, Now A Landlady (Photos) / "Linda Osifo, Look Up To Adesua Etomi And Dress Well" - She Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Osifo Forced To Shovel Snow Heap In Canada by lereinter(m): 1:17pm On Jan 19, 2022
An idiot will always be an idiot
Re: Linda Osifo Forced To Shovel Snow Heap In Canada by phazotron(m): 1:23pm On Jan 19, 2022
Aidejay:
make person even experience am small. Then we can decide if it's worth coming back to Nigeria for.

Exactly! Make person experience civilized life small lol

Even if Na UK Ur money carry, enter experience civilized life

1 Like

Re: Linda Osifo Forced To Shovel Snow Heap In Canada by gfon(m): 1:24pm On Jan 19, 2022
ednut1:
not me
hmm alright
Re: Linda Osifo Forced To Shovel Snow Heap In Canada by IJEYdiamond(f): 1:25pm On Jan 19, 2022
ednut1:
It is stupidly for people to do these kind of snow videos lol. Abeg make una dey come snow no dey kill

Its because they have not experienced it since last year celeb all was just about snow..

E no dey naija... so na to u use am pose...!!..

I even thought she was working as a snow cleaner didn't know its for cruise!!
Re: Linda Osifo Forced To Shovel Snow Heap In Canada by meobizy(f): 1:48pm On Jan 19, 2022
She thinks the place is like Nigeria where females laze indoors while reading stupid novels. There you go shovel snow for four months straight. If back pain you enter gym so body go strong for the work.
Re: Linda Osifo Forced To Shovel Snow Heap In Canada by Akatsuki1(f): 1:54pm On Jan 19, 2022
Please let's switch positions. I love cold, I want to be packing snow
Re: Linda Osifo Forced To Shovel Snow Heap In Canada by GEEBITE: 1:54pm On Jan 19, 2022
Took those words out of my mouth. Once she is done with the photoshoot she is back to her room making tik tok videos. Is that her driveway she is shoveling?
Kelvin30286063:
All for the gram. Once the picture is taken, she drops the shovel and goes back inside. How do they live with themselves?
Re: Linda Osifo Forced To Shovel Snow Heap In Canada by ajl: 2:01pm On Jan 19, 2022
Remind me of my first winter in Canada during my grad studies days. I was staying in a basement apartment with a white couple staying above. I just woke up one morning and realized that I couldn't open the door out of the apartment, which had a backdoor to the exterior with a small stair case in the open air. Problem was that a lot of snow had fall overnight in that area and there was no way the door could be pushed out. I had to shout loud for my neighbor to come dig me out of the snow. Snow shoveling is an exercise I did for good 9 years. It wasn't fun at all.. Once you live in a house with driveway or walk way, you got no choice. Imagine, you already shoveled the snow in front of your house and later a snow ploughing truck clearing the road pushed another pile to your driveway and walkway. By law, in certain provinces, you must clear the snow on the public walkway in front of your house.

1 Like

Re: Linda Osifo Forced To Shovel Snow Heap In Canada by Kenog4real(m): 2:17pm On Jan 19, 2022
Is that as massive as this?

Re: Linda Osifo Forced To Shovel Snow Heap In Canada by vickydevoka(m): 2:18pm On Jan 19, 2022
Nbotee:
All these ppl making videos of the snow and asking Nigerians if they still want to come are all mad!!! Very mad!!! If U no like am over there enta plane and com back mbok
Come back n do watin. She's a citizen there
Re: Linda Osifo Forced To Shovel Snow Heap In Canada by Medley02(m): 2:29pm On Jan 19, 2022
Yeye question.. If you no dey like am dia, why you no come back to Naija nau make you know wetin dey sup? angry Snow better pass naija daily dramasgrin
Re: Linda Osifo Forced To Shovel Snow Heap In Canada by elantraceey(f): 2:43pm On Jan 19, 2022
Nbotee:
All these ppl making videos of the snow and asking Nigerians if they still want to come are all mad!!! Very mad!!! If U no like am over there enta plane and com back mbok

Very very annoying.
Re: Linda Osifo Forced To Shovel Snow Heap In Canada by Tywo2018: 2:57pm On Jan 19, 2022
I tire ooo in Canada Ontario to be precise you will see international students knocking at people's door shovelling Winter Ice for $50 to 60. So what all the ranting Nigeria lets leave poverty abeg
mediainc:
Why don't you pay someone to clear for you grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Osifo Forced To Shovel Snow Heap In Canada by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 19, 2022
Stupid woman! She would still consider herself intelligent. I was born raised and live with snows i am not complaining.
Re: Linda Osifo Forced To Shovel Snow Heap In Canada by DonNaldo: 3:18pm On Jan 19, 2022
Best offer gets this phone
Gionee M7
64/6g RAM

Note; this device is in perfect working condition, with no issues whatsoever. I want a quick sale.

Re: Linda Osifo Forced To Shovel Snow Heap In Canada by Leviticuscreed: 3:37pm On Jan 19, 2022
All those oyibo wey dey there na who them go report to when snow cover their door way.... Mtchewww clout chasing yeye Nigerians.
Re: Linda Osifo Forced To Shovel Snow Heap In Canada by damoceile: 4:44pm On Jan 19, 2022
If Canada don tire you, abeg come back home make another person go jare... rubbish undecided
Re: Linda Osifo Forced To Shovel Snow Heap In Canada by damzy88: 5:08pm On Jan 19, 2022
ajl:
Remind me of my first winter in Canada during my grad studies days. I was staying in a basement apartment with a white couple staying above. I just woke up one morning and realized that I couldn't open the door out of the apartment, which had a backdoor to the exterior with a small stair case in the open air. Problem was that a lot of snow had fall overnight in that area and there was no way the door could be pushed out. I had to shout loud for my neighbor to come dig me out of the snow. Snow shoveling is an exercise I did for good 9 years. It wasn't fun at all.. Once you live in a house with driveway or walk way, you got no choice. Imagine, you already shoveled the snow in front of your house and later a snow ploughing truck clearing the road pushed another pile to your driveway and walkway. By law, in certain provinces, you must clear the snow on the public walkway in front of your house.
Sent you a pm.
Re: Linda Osifo Forced To Shovel Snow Heap In Canada by Kmf0: 5:53pm On Jan 19, 2022
Stop all these clouts

If you are in nigeria and have weeds in your yard won’t you cut it
Re: Linda Osifo Forced To Shovel Snow Heap In Canada by hoodboy(m): 7:01pm On Jan 19, 2022
shigishege:
Shebi wna dey find greener pastures. Dem dey nija dem go cry out, dem dey Canada again dem go cry out. Cry cry no dey tire wan??

Omo na everywhere rain Dey fall
Re: Linda Osifo Forced To Shovel Snow Heap In Canada by NovusHomo(m): 7:27pm On Jan 19, 2022
mediainc:
Why don't you pay someone to clear for you grin

Nigerian "celebrity" can't afford a to pay to have snow removed from the front of her "house" grin grin grin
Re: Linda Osifo Forced To Shovel Snow Heap In Canada by chux4liv(m): 7:52pm On Jan 19, 2022
undecided
Re: Linda Osifo Forced To Shovel Snow Heap In Canada by Ambber(f): 8:03pm On Jan 19, 2022
All these unrated Actors that visit Canada no go let us hear word for snow. dem force you enter plane or dem tie your destiny make you no return home?
Re: Linda Osifo Forced To Shovel Snow Heap In Canada by labelle123(f): 8:14pm On Jan 19, 2022
Is learning from Jos
Re: Linda Osifo Forced To Shovel Snow Heap In Canada by Godplan123(m): 9:58pm On Jan 19, 2022
Pls am selling small black nylon how many you need let in buck let me know and I will deliver it pls contact me and my range is from fadeyi to Ketu ikorodun road I supply only for now pls contact me..

Re: Linda Osifo Forced To Shovel Snow Heap In Canada by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 19, 2022
She should cry back to Nigeria if she no like snow and stop asking innocent people foolish question.
Re: Linda Osifo Forced To Shovel Snow Heap In Canada by Sholuwa241: 11:28pm On Jan 19, 2022
cassidy1996:
She wan show herself
me myself say she be idiot wetin consine us for in side we Never see snow before Afonjas

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday Rocking Gown (Photos) / BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) / Ghana Actress Zynnell Zuh Shares Sexy Pics Ahead Of Her Nigeria's Film Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.