Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,926 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Ghana Actress Zynnell Zuh Shares Sexy Pics Ahead Of Her Nigeria's Film Premiere - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghana Actress Zynnell Zuh Shares Sexy Pics Ahead Of Her Nigeria's Film Premiere (46723 Views)

Zynnell Lydia Zuh In Too Much Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Oge Okoye Sizzles In Senator Suit To A Film Premiere In Awka, Bags An Award / Pretty Nollywood Actress, Iyabo Ojo Releases New Pics Ahead Of Her 38th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghana Actress Zynnell Zuh Shares Sexy Pics Ahead Of Her Nigeria's Film Premiere by contactmorak: 5:22pm On Jul 22, 2015
Ahead of the July 31st Nigeria premiere of her much talked about movie "When Love Comes Around", featuring Jim Iyke, Eku Edewor and others, sexy Ghana actress, Zynnell Zuh share these promo pics below and more about the movie...

So much has been said about this Ghanaian movie "When Love Comes Around" which has been receiving endless accolades since it was produced recently.

"When Love Comes Around", a movie which was produced by pretty Ghanaian actress Zynnell Zuh which recently premiered in Ghana amidst much excited among movie lovers had earlier been nominated in the 2015 AMVCA 2015 in the Best Movie Comedy and Best Script Comedy categories.

"When Love Comes Around" is a romantic comedy about a girl called 'Love' who doesn't believe in love because of an early heartbreak and so has decided to only date men for financial security and not for love but just when she finds someone rich enough with prestige to marry,true love comes knocking. As the story evolves, We see how her philosophy of life affects the lives of her two best friends Victoria who is married to a man twenty years older than her and wants to get her groove back and Didi who is Unlucky in love and feeds off love's leftovers.

Directed by Afe Olumowe, and written/ produced by Zynnell Zuh. "When Love Comes Around" stars cast from three African countries. They include Jim Iyke, Eku Edewor (nigeria), Zynnell Zuh(Ghana),DJ Pierra Makena (Kenya), Micky Osei Berko(Ghana), Edward Kuffour (Ghana), Prince David Osei (Ghana) and a guest appearance by Confidence Haugen of Big Brother Africa (Season 6).

Nigerians will now have the opportunity of watching "When Love Comes Around" which premieres in Nigerian Cinemas from July 31st.

Check out more awards in which this movie has been nominated and also won so far...At the 2014 Ghana Movie Awards , "When Love Comes Around" was nominated in the following categories; Best Picture, Best Cinematography, Best Script, Best Actress International Collabo,
Best Actor International Collabo, Best Supporting Actor (winner), Best Actress International Collaboration (Winner).

At the Golden Movie Awards, When Love Comes Around was nominated for the following categories;
Golden Movie Comedy,
Golden Actress in a Comedy,
Golden Supporting Actor in a Comedy, Golden Supporting Actress, Another Golden Supporting Actress,
Favourite Actor, Best Script Comedy, Golden Discovery
aand Golden Actor in a Leading Role.

When "Love Comes Around" has also been nominated in 5 categories at the forthcoming prestigious NAFCA Awards. The categories include
Best Movie Comedy, Best Actress comedy,
Best Supporting Actor,
Best Costume,
Best Supporting Actress,
Another Best Supporting Actress, and
Favourite Actress

Watch a youtube Trailer of the Movie below..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JaskrWN4uQ

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/07/ghollywood-actress-zynell-zuh-shares.html

1 Share

Re: Ghana Actress Zynnell Zuh Shares Sexy Pics Ahead Of Her Nigeria's Film Premiere by contactmorak: 5:27pm On Jul 22, 2015
More

1 Share

Re: Ghana Actress Zynnell Zuh Shares Sexy Pics Ahead Of Her Nigeria's Film Premiere by Jamexjulius(m): 8:21pm On Jul 22, 2015
At last I made it. grin grin grin grin grin
FTC
I dedicate this achievement to my fellow social worker @Unilorin

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Actress Zynnell Zuh Shares Sexy Pics Ahead Of Her Nigeria's Film Premiere by CR77(f): 8:21pm On Jul 22, 2015
Really sexy

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Actress Zynnell Zuh Shares Sexy Pics Ahead Of Her Nigeria's Film Premiere by cremedelacreme: 8:21pm On Jul 22, 2015
Where are the sexy pictures? Abeg make all these Ghanaian ashewos park for one corner jor, we have lots of them in Nollywood. angry

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Actress Zynnell Zuh Shares Sexy Pics Ahead Of Her Nigeria's Film Premiere by sharonalex: 8:21pm On Jul 22, 2015
Ok
Re: Ghana Actress Zynnell Zuh Shares Sexy Pics Ahead Of Her Nigeria's Film Premiere by KingKuntaVart: 8:21pm On Jul 22, 2015
does this change the price of common sense in YABA market? this Jim Iyke sef.... undecided after emptying all your sperm on old/young girls i wonder what u would use to father children... one talent u no get.... reality TV flop..... music flop.... cloth line flop..... modelling flop.... acting no longer needed....

Some people would like this comment... others would quote me with dead brain cells like that of their dullard president.

i laff.....

7 Likes

Re: Ghana Actress Zynnell Zuh Shares Sexy Pics Ahead Of Her Nigeria's Film Premiere by wise7(m): 8:22pm On Jul 22, 2015
Ok
Re: Ghana Actress Zynnell Zuh Shares Sexy Pics Ahead Of Her Nigeria's Film Premiere by superjaks(m): 8:22pm On Jul 22, 2015
Goosh....she no fyn sef......

5 Likes

Re: Ghana Actress Zynnell Zuh Shares Sexy Pics Ahead Of Her Nigeria's Film Premiere by michaelwilli(m): 8:22pm On Jul 22, 2015
Ftc, were is introvert?

1 Like

Re: Ghana Actress Zynnell Zuh Shares Sexy Pics Ahead Of Her Nigeria's Film Premiere by CR77(f): 8:23pm On Jul 22, 2015
I just look ur dp but she fine pass u.. tongue tongue
superjaks:
Goosh....she no fyn sef......
Re: Ghana Actress Zynnell Zuh Shares Sexy Pics Ahead Of Her Nigeria's Film Premiere by koplisun: 8:23pm On Jul 22, 2015
Re: Ghana Actress Zynnell Zuh Shares Sexy Pics Ahead Of Her Nigeria's Film Premiere by LekinsRibirth(m): 8:23pm On Jul 22, 2015
After all is done and sold..
That sexy hips would disappear like magic.
That sexy legs would need a walking stick..
That pretty face will be covered in wrinkles.
That big arse will be flat like slippers.
The worse is when she doesn't know Jesus..
That beautiful soul will turn to burnt offering.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Actress Zynnell Zuh Shares Sexy Pics Ahead Of Her Nigeria's Film Premiere by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 22, 2015
C
Re: Ghana Actress Zynnell Zuh Shares Sexy Pics Ahead Of Her Nigeria's Film Premiere by Houseofglam7(f): 8:24pm On Jul 22, 2015
Re: Ghana Actress Zynnell Zuh Shares Sexy Pics Ahead Of Her Nigeria's Film Premiere by kenedy175(m): 8:24pm On Jul 22, 2015
Who's this one? undecided

And what's sexy about the pictures?? angry

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Actress Zynnell Zuh Shares Sexy Pics Ahead Of Her Nigeria's Film Premiere by bigv(m): 8:25pm On Jul 22, 2015
Oka
Re: Ghana Actress Zynnell Zuh Shares Sexy Pics Ahead Of Her Nigeria's Film Premiere by bigv(m): 8:25pm On Jul 22, 2015
Orisirisi undecided
Re: Ghana Actress Zynnell Zuh Shares Sexy Pics Ahead Of Her Nigeria's Film Premiere by DiegoNakel(m): 8:25pm On Jul 22, 2015
Hollynude !!!
Re: Ghana Actress Zynnell Zuh Shares Sexy Pics Ahead Of Her Nigeria's Film Premiere by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 8:25pm On Jul 22, 2015
Still searching for the SEX-y pics? Op Bet why? Just do me a favour ,#GERRARAHIA!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghana Actress Zynnell Zuh Shares Sexy Pics Ahead Of Her Nigeria's Film Premiere by johnydon22(m): 8:26pm On Jul 22, 2015
Wow really catchy!!!

Thank you almighty photshop!!!

1 Like

Re: Ghana Actress Zynnell Zuh Shares Sexy Pics Ahead Of Her Nigeria's Film Premiere by Hardeybohwarley(m): 8:26pm On Jul 22, 2015
sexy but far behind my gf.lol
Re: Ghana Actress Zynnell Zuh Shares Sexy Pics Ahead Of Her Nigeria's Film Premiere by kenedy175(m): 8:27pm On Jul 22, 2015
ilobasama:
C
Houseofglam7:
LekinsRibirth:
no
saregidi:
junodruh:
koplisun:
nypumain:
flosterk:
You are all under arrest for unnecessary space booking.

STRAIGHT TO SAMBISA IN ONE LINE! angry

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Actress Zynnell Zuh Shares Sexy Pics Ahead Of Her Nigeria's Film Premiere by Sunexy(m): 8:27pm On Jul 22, 2015
Re: Ghana Actress Zynnell Zuh Shares Sexy Pics Ahead Of Her Nigeria's Film Premiere by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 22, 2015
Oh challey,Ghana girls dey bi k3k3.i get plenty sef for my phone the inside,i for post dema pics here wai but thr mod for here go ban me kpa kpa kpa

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Actress Zynnell Zuh Shares Sexy Pics Ahead Of Her Nigeria's Film Premiere by uvalued(m): 8:29pm On Jul 22, 2015
fakery display
Re: Ghana Actress Zynnell Zuh Shares Sexy Pics Ahead Of Her Nigeria's Film Premiere by KingKuntaVart: 8:30pm On Jul 22, 2015
michaelwilli:
Ftc, were is introvert?
i pray ur common sense returns to ur empty brain after reading this.... introvert has a job do u?
Re: Ghana Actress Zynnell Zuh Shares Sexy Pics Ahead Of Her Nigeria's Film Premiere by UnknownT: 8:30pm On Jul 22, 2015
The movie go don dey alaba? As I no get the IV for the premiere, make I premiere am with my AKIRA DVD grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Love Triangle B/w Flavour Nabania , Sandra Okagbue & Anna Ebiere In Pictures / Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday Rocking Gown (Photos) / Fans Gift Dorathy Bachor A Benz On Her 25th Birthday (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.