Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,707 members, 7,851,402 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:39 PM

Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) (30197 Views)

Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa / Police Dislodge Armed Robbers In Anambra, Kill One (Graphic Photos) / Corpses Discovered In Zurmi Forest In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by Myexdisturbs: 12:45pm On Jan 19, 2022
Funkyswagzz:

If ipob win there struggle will u stay and accept there ideology or leave southeast?
Terrorists don't win ,they're always perpetual losers

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:49pm On Jan 19, 2022
Myexdisturbs:

Terrorists don't win ,they're always perpetual losers

Then the government ruling u is what? Who is more of a terrorist? Im sorry to say buh u r sick in the head. Well since u so much love this country u should get into illegal activities if not minority like who dont understand whats goin on won't survive
Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by Tingotoe: 12:54pm On Jan 19, 2022
uglyafonja:

You are an idiot, you are a bastard, I am from that community...those idiot have chased everybody away from my community..a once happy lilu community is now a shadow of itself, why can't Nnamdi kanu do this in his ABIA state or community....
God will never forgive you, idiot like you....and if you are not careful the blood of all those that have been kill in my community will visit you, idiot...
Guy why you dey vex like this na? Haba! Nnamdi Kanu is another holy savior grin
Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by Earthquakes: 1:20pm On Jan 19, 2022
brainpulse:
Good one! Nigeria is winning, the infidels are dying.

Lol looks like your mam* is the infidel living in IDP
Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by Dedemworld: 1:22pm On Jan 19, 2022
inderhappy:

Do you still have any brother left? If yes then they'll all die one by one.....ezi

From where to where, when my own brothers are not among the IPOB terrorists pigs... fool thunder strike ur small dick
Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 19, 2022
Dedemworld:

From where to where, when my own brothers are not among the IPOB terrorists pigs... fool thunder strike ur small dick

Had it been ur father had a better dick ..... maybe u for get sense just maybe.
Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by od501: 1:45pm On Jan 19, 2022
Slurity:
Has the dream been achieved?

As u can see, it is still on going. If the dream is alive, success is round the corner. Since the ideology is alive, there is hope.
Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by od501: 1:46pm On Jan 19, 2022
Slurity:
Has the dream been achieved?

Neither has it died. As u can see, it is still on going. If the dream is alive, success is round the corner. Since the ideology is alive, there is hope.
Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by od501: 1:51pm On Jan 19, 2022
KanoFirstSon:

It’s a lie. The zoo army has sent ur terrorists to hell. Army dealt with ESN and Ipob terrorists.
Keep causing trouble and they will keep killing u terrorists. Remember to cry to Donald trump and UN. Ediots

And how is your Northern brothers doing? Help me say hi when you finally get your hell hole.

BTW... I heard the North now have a new governor, Governor Turji, I hear he govern the area from the Bush. grin grin

Keep celebrating evil while your house burns to the ground.
Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by Myexdisturbs: 2:11pm On Jan 19, 2022
Funkyswagzz:

Then the government ruling u is what? Who is more of a terrorist? Im sorry to say buh u r sick in the head. Well since u so much love this country u should get into illegal activities if not minority like who dont understand whats goin on won't survive
Ipob can't be oppressing Igbos , taking them backward and making them lose their business and turn around to blame fg for the same crime they themselves are guilty of
Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by Mazi32: 2:11pm On Jan 19, 2022
brainpulse:
Good one! Nigeria is winning, the infidels are dying.

Am so happy that theirs no peace in your local region.the bandits,Boko haram and iswap are killing and raping your women. Including your aged mother.
Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by asanausana91: 2:26pm On Jan 19, 2022
Emyzoloye5:
You can only kill the dreamers ...but the dream will never die

The land of the rising sun is beaming with Glory!!!!!!!!
as far as the dreamer is dead. No problem.
Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by asanausana91: 2:30pm On Jan 19, 2022
inderhappy:
Lolzz.....when it looks like they're only collecting tolls on the eastern road they'll collect nonsense weapons and add biafra flag to it.

But when they finally see unknown gunmen zoom they bolt...... it's only the gullible that'll believe this one
the bodies of the pigs are there for you to see.
Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:37pm On Jan 19, 2022
Myexdisturbs:

Ipob can't be oppressing Igbos , taking them backward and making them lose their business and turn around to blame fg for the same crime they themselves are guilty of

How many civilians did ipob kill since it was established? When u get the number compare it to number of ppl boko haram killed only last yr which is over 10000 and determine if ipob is really a terror group as u called them. Im def sure u dont have the figures. Oga dont let urself get brain washed.
Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by Dedemworld: 2:37pm On Jan 19, 2022
inderhappy:

Had it been ur father had a better dick ..... maybe u for get sense just maybe.

Had it been my fada no get better dick he for no fit born me, but ur own dick is not happy just like ur name... UNDERHAPPY. u will not happy. IPOB FOOOOOOL. Devil will punish u
Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 19, 2022
Dedemworld:

Had it been my fada no get better dick he for no fit born me, but ur own dick is not happy just like ur name... UNDERHAPPY. u will not happy. IPOB FOOOOOOL. Devil will punish u

Bring ya mama Dead toto make i check weather it's dead or not like ur user name bastard.
Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by Myexdisturbs: 2:50pm On Jan 19, 2022
Funkyswagzz:

How many civilians did ipob kill since it was established? When u get the number compare it to number of ppl boko haram killed only last yr which is over 10000 and determine if ipob is really a terror group as u called them. Im def sure u dont have the figures. Oga dont let urself get brain washed.
Some of you make this mistake of comparing us with the north. The north is not Igbo people mate in any area of developmental indices ,so it's an insult comparing the great Igbos to ragtag almajiri north. Whatever suits them in their killings concern them,we Igbos are saying we're not northerners and shouldn't be compared to them.compare us with China and not with backward northerners . Even if it's a single soul that dies in igboland it matters to us so much BC we value lives . Thank you
Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by jamjo: 2:56pm On Jan 19, 2022
freshkpomo:
if this guns really belong to ESN, then those guys are joking.. na this one them want take fight herdsmen? Them go just die Sara. Na this kind gun you go shooting, him go catch fire for your hand or him go throw bullet from back go hit your eye lol.

I understand you are making a joke, but the truth is that Nigeria Amry is being economical with the truth they are displaying Guns and bullets but no one has looked closely that the bullets are not meant for the Guns on display, pump-action guns use shotshells and in that picture, there were only four shotshell bullets even the dumbest criminals will not purchase AK47 and go buy shotshell bullets. If they are ESN why try so hard to cover up.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:59pm On Jan 19, 2022
Myexdisturbs:

Some of you make this mistake of comparing us with the north. The north is not Igbo people mate in any area of developmental indices ,so it's an insult comparing the great Igbos to ragtag almajiri north. Whatever suits them in their killings concern them,we Igbos are saying we're not northerners and shouldn't be compared to them.compare us with China and not with backward northerners . Even if it's a single soul that dies in igboland it matters to us so much BC we value lives . Thank you

Dude is so biased.. so whatever the north says den u take it that way cos u cant get out of there marginalisation right?
Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by Myexdisturbs: 3:03pm On Jan 19, 2022
Funkyswagzz:

Dude is so biased.. so whatever the north says den u take it that way cos u cant get out of there marginalisation right?
Nobody is marginalising anyone , are the northerners richer than the Easterners? No

Compare the education, housing ,trade and investment,Igbos are light years ahead. We are Igbo people and we are great people
Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by Kfed4ril(m): 3:08pm On Jan 19, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
I'm sorry but for security reasons, I don't think I can disclose that here.

It’s alright
That’s my village, that’s why I asked
And I wasn’t able to reach my village this December because of the insecurities there.
Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:10pm On Jan 19, 2022
Myexdisturbs:

Nobody is marginalising anyone , are the northerners richer than the Easterners? No

Compare the education, housing ,trade and investment,Igbos are light years ahead. We are Igbo people and we are great people

Chai these ppl have really dealt with you..im sure u dont understand what u sayin or u r just ignorant. Take heart bro im so sorry for u
Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by goodheart01: 3:13pm On Jan 19, 2022
ajumma:

Certainly you can never win all battles
but truly the Armed Forces are winning the war.

Traitor like you are celebrating attack on security personnel
same you want protection from them..

Shame

Protection from who? The same security operatives we're tired and scared of because of their criminal attitude?? Eg. Naija police rather extort and frame u up than save u, so pls fogerrit

Anyways thank God u agree they aren't winning all battles and majority for that matter
Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by Slurity(m): 3:18pm On Jan 19, 2022
od501:

Neither has it died. As u can see, it is still on going. If the dream is alive, success is round the corner. Since the ideology is alive, there is hope.
Same is the dream of the coming back of Jesus Christ,
Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by Myexdisturbs: 3:23pm On Jan 19, 2022
Funkyswagzz:

Chai these ppl have really dealt with you..im sure u dont understand what u sayin or u r just ignorant. Take heart bro im so sorry for u
The idiot has nothing to say again grin hence resorted to insult. I just knew you were one poor boy, nurse your wounds whitely grin grin
Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by ajumma(m): 3:49pm On Jan 19, 2022
goodheart01:

Protection from who? The same security operatives we're tired and scared of because of their criminal attitude?? Eg. Naija police rather extort and frame u up than save u, so pls fogerrit

Anyways thank God u agree they aren't winning all battles and majority for that matter

if they lost majorities of the battle as alluded by you
then you should be typing this message from a cave.
let how to appreciate those who make sacrifice for you

you don't need protection from men in uniform?
and you live in a lawless enclave then.
Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:53pm On Jan 19, 2022
Myexdisturbs:

The idiot has nothing to say again grin hence resorted to insult. I just knew you were one poor boy, nurse your wounds whitely grin grin

Ok since u want me to trash talk.. since u so much believe in one nigeria.. if u dont produce a president its non of ur business as far as u make money right? Tinubu or osibanjo as the case maybe will take apc ticket then pdp is ur only hope which is not interested in igbo president. So whats ur take on this
Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by goodheart01: 3:55pm On Jan 19, 2022
ajumma:

if they lost majorities of the battle as alluded by you
then you should be typing this message from a cave.
let how to appreciate those who make sacrifice for you

you don't need protection from men in uniform?
and you live in a lawless enclave then.

If they hadn't lost majority of the battles, Boko Haram wouldn't have been able to claim a whole town and even erect their flag there, and even giving the federal government conditions, imagine the impunity... If they hadn't lost, terrorists won't be shooting down war jets (oh this one is so funny), if they hadn't lost, terrorists wouldn't have been able to storm a town and whisk hundreds of students away on foot without being stopped by the so called soldiers. Terrorists won't even have the guts to negotiate with government to supply them Maggi and pepper to cook for the kidnapped students...Lol

I'm not typing this message from a cave because I'm not in the North and not because soldiers are winning the war. I guess if I was in the North I would have been homeless like many of it's inhabitants today.
Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by ajumma(m): 4:12pm On Jan 19, 2022
goodheart01:

If they hadn't lost majority of the battles, Boko Haram wouldn't have been able to claim a whole town and even erect their flag there, and even giving the federal government conditions, imagine the impunity... If they hadn't lost, terrorists won't be shooting down war jets (oh this one is so funny), if they hadn't lost, terrorists wouldn't have been able to storm a town and whisk hundreds of students away on foot without being stopped by the so called soldiers. Terrorists won't even have the guts to negotiate with government to supply them Maggi and pepper to cook for the kidnapped students...Lol

I'm not typing this message from a cave because I'm not in the North and not because soldiers are winning the war. I guess if I was in the North I would have been homeless like many of it's inhabitants today.

did it ever occurred to youhow to fight asymmetry warfare?
ask American with all it sophisticated weaponry and gadgets it failed woefully to defeat
the Taliban over a period of 20 years.
then you will appreciate the sacrifice of men & women in uniform.
so you mean even in the South they are no security personnel ?

pray for peace

Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by goodheart01: 4:15pm On Jan 19, 2022
ajumma:

did it ever occurred to youhow to fight asymmetry warfare?
ask American with all it sophisticated weaponry and gadgets it failed woefully to defeat
the Taliban over a period of 20 years.
then you will appreciate the sacrifice of men & women in uniform.
so you mean even in the South they are no security personnel ?

pray for peace

That of US and ours is different biko. Taliban wasn't in the USA, but Boko Haram is in Nigeria. Nigeria's issue is betrayal and secret sponsors from the within the country. Don't bring Taliban matter and USA here.
Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by Myexdisturbs: 4:17pm On Jan 19, 2022
Funkyswagzz:

Ok since u want me to trash talk.. since u so much believe in one nigeria.. if u dont produce a president its non of ur business as far as u make money right? Tinubu or osibanjo as the case maybe will take apc ticket then pdp is ur only hope which is not interested in igbo president. So whats ur take on this
When you Ipob terrorists has destroyed the political fortunes the south east has built over the years. You guys are deliberately causing the sabotage so you will always use it as a tool to tell us how Igbos can't rule Nigeria which u just did. Then I ask you ,the buhari that is ruling ,how is the north fairing , how is his home state Katsina were people are massacred everyday like rat. Abeggi
Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by Funkyswagzz(m): 4:38pm On Jan 19, 2022
Myexdisturbs:

When you Ipob terrorists has destroyed the political fortunes the south east has built over the years. You guys are deliberately causing the sabotage so you will always use it as a tool to tell us how Igbos can't rule Nigeria which u just did. Then I ask you ,the buhari that is ruling ,how is the north fairing , how is his home state Katsina were people are massacred everyday like rat. Abeggi

So u now blame ipob for not getting presidential bid? U see y i dont want have any further conversation with u.. abeg dont quote me again. Have a nice day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Scene Of The Accident Where NUJ Officials Died / Ebonyi Catholic Priest Escapes After Kidnappers Drank His Holy Wine & Slept Off / Gunmen Kill Security Officer In Aguata, Anambra (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.