Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Salima Mukansanga: The First Female AFCON Referee (Pictures) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Salima Mukansanga: The First Female AFCON Referee (Pictures) (30698 Views)

Peter Waweru, AFCON Referee Running Techniques Goes Viral (Video) / Salima Mukansanga : Meet The First Ever Female Referee To Officiate At AFCON / 2019 AFCON Referee: Sidi Alioum Gets Heroes Welcome In Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salima Mukansanga: The First Female AFCON Referee (Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 11:34pm On Jan 18, 2022
Our NFA is ridden with corruption, unprofessionalism and disorganization. We can’t achieve this kind of professional accomplishments.

We are only lucky to have international footballers and those came 95% through personal efforts and hussle not any NFA program.

Our local footballers and football systems is in shambles and abandoned to their fate.

2 Likes

Re: Salima Mukansanga: The First Female AFCON Referee (Pictures) by 99thEnemy(m): 12:03am On Jan 19, 2022
Guyman02:
She just dey cut our tickets by making the men not to concentrate and score vital goals, abeg make she dey referee female matches. undecided
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I see I saw grin
Re: Salima Mukansanga: The First Female AFCON Referee (Pictures) by Silentgroper(m): 12:06am On Jan 19, 2022
Be like she wan get nyash.. She was just sharing yellow card anyhw.. Even my keita chop yellow because him follo am talk, like he wan toast am..
Re: Salima Mukansanga: The First Female AFCON Referee (Pictures) by FireUpNow(m): 2:01am On Jan 19, 2022
Guyman02:
She just dey cut our tickets by making the men not to concentrate and score vital goals, abeg make she dey referee female matches. undecided

Baba what's that guy looking at the back of the woman refree? This footballer go like woman ooo. Despite the football game heat his emotions are running wild. Law of attraction is very wicked oo! Maybe she has an invisible VAR at her back that the guy is checking out

2 Likes

Re: Salima Mukansanga: The First Female AFCON Referee (Pictures) by Dshocker(m): 2:37am On Jan 19, 2022
fyrenne:
modified please

Dear Nairalander if you can see this post right now (2.am). This is a sincere appeal from the depth of my heart Please do not ignore. People bring their problems online and they get solution. My knees are on ground as I'm typing this. Please Am begging you to help me buy baby food for my little baby i beg in the name of God, he is 6 months plus now and he has been having only breastfeeding and its really hurting me and affecting my health, I am seriously In pain's right now, Mommies, Daddies in the house i am appealing from the depth of my heart, he has been crying all day, i need to get him cereal's and soy milk, I know things are hard but from the little you have please help me, i have been facing difficulties for some time now. I pray as you extend a hand to me may God bless you in abundance, keep you safe, healthy and successful. Amen. 26 35 96 90 12 - fcmb chineye

You posted this 11:06 and yet you claim you posted it by 2am....You even have money to buy data cry
Re: Salima Mukansanga: The First Female AFCON Referee (Pictures) by Lessel: 2:56am On Jan 19, 2022
Guyman02:
Ah! Mayyy God forgive yah!! Lol
Re: Salima Mukansanga: The First Female AFCON Referee (Pictures) by drmuchin: 4:44am On Jan 19, 2022
Victorclean1:
congratulation. You are being reasonable this evening.

Grilling vultures can never be a reasonable vocation

2 Likes

Re: Salima Mukansanga: The First Female AFCON Referee (Pictures) by tiswell(m): 5:19am On Jan 19, 2022
what are feminists doing in Male football

Well,oyinbo men are mostly the true definition of simps sad

4 Likes

Re: Salima Mukansanga: The First Female AFCON Referee (Pictures) by scait(m): 6:05am On Jan 19, 2022
jubrilELsudan:
SHE'S NOT BAD TO FVCK
You dey think like oba solomon... na him be your role model??
Re: Salima Mukansanga: The First Female AFCON Referee (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:30am On Jan 19, 2022
natnoble:
Now that female referees are now handling male matches, I hope one day we wouldn't start hearing about harassment of female officials and law suit

Re: Salima Mukansanga: The First Female AFCON Referee (Pictures) by Athemisia: 7:40am On Jan 19, 2022
engrjacuzzi:
A day is coming when Chelsea FC will buy a famale striker like Aishat Oshola because the rate at which the present set of strikers are underperforming is alarming.
E don reach like that?! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Salima Mukansanga: The First Female AFCON Referee (Pictures) by Athemisia: 7:42am On Jan 19, 2022
[sub][/sub]
tiswell:
what are feminists doing in Male football ??
Well,oyinbo men are mostly the true definition of simps sad
Na Africa this one take happen No be obodo-inbo
Re: Salima Mukansanga: The First Female AFCON Referee (Pictures) by micronut(m): 7:46am On Jan 19, 2022
Watch the video Reports here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwmZL9uTHNE
Re: Salima Mukansanga: The First Female AFCON Referee (Pictures) by tiswell(m): 8:48am On Jan 19, 2022
Athemisia:
[sub][/sub]
Na Africa this one take happen No be obodo-inbo
but na dem oyinbos teach us feminism sad
Re: Salima Mukansanga: The First Female AFCON Referee (Pictures) by Speaklove: 8:56am On Jan 19, 2022
One day
Re: Salima Mukansanga: The First Female AFCON Referee (Pictures) by Speaklove: 8:58am On Jan 19, 2022
One day they will demand that male and female fotballers are equal therefore should play together .

This is a pure propaganda and a conspiracy to reset the world into a new order .

Female coaches for male footbalteam soon .

Then you will know better.

2 Likes

Re: Salima Mukansanga: The First Female AFCON Referee (Pictures) by vicfajeze: 10:29am On Jan 19, 2022
NA AMAJU PINNICK GIRLFRIEND SHE BE NOW.OKAY IF U ARE DOUBTING CHECK RWANDAN PUNCHELOU DAILY OF AUGUST 28 OF 2020
Re: Salima Mukansanga: The First Female AFCON Referee (Pictures) by meobizy(f): 1:44pm On Jan 19, 2022
What of that thick South African female Nairalanders claimed would fill the role?
Re: Salima Mukansanga: The First Female AFCON Referee (Pictures) by mechanics(m): 10:03pm On Jan 19, 2022
Congrats to her.
Re: Salima Mukansanga: The First Female AFCON Referee (Pictures) by Bouncing2(m): 1:37pm On Jan 20, 2022
Guyman02:
No be lie bro,

naso one lady tek do centre ref for our game one time like dat.
I look nyansh tire,was subbed off just like dat

(1) (2) (Reply)

Surgery: Mikel Obi Undergoes Rehabilitation (Photos) / Africa Gets 9 Slots For Expanded 48-team 2026 World Cup / Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His Brother Ogbonna's Birthday With Throwback Vs Now Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.