Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) (53828 Views)

He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity / Thailand: Villagers Worship Calf With 2 Heads After Its Owner Wins Lottery / Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by Omicronvaccine: 8:41pm On Jan 18, 2022
People Queue Up To Worship Rare Calf Born With Three Eyes And Four Nostrils (Photos)

A three-eyed cow born in India has been dubbed a "divine miracle" and villagers have been queueing up to worship it after it was claimed to be a reincarnation of Hindu God, Shiva, IgbereTV reports.

The rare calf was born with an extra eye on its forehead and four nostrils.

Some residents of the village of Chhattisgarh in the Rajnandgaon District in India claim the three-eyed calf is a reincarnation of Viswanatha, a God known for having an eye on their forehead.

A large number of people flocked from nearby villages to worship the cow, believing it to be the re-birth of Shiva, Sputnik reported.

The calf, born on January 14, attracted large crowds of people who offered incense sticks, coconuts, and money as per the custom of the local culture.

Some say the timing of the calf's birth, which was born just as the Hindu festival of harvesting, Makar Sankranti, started, is no coincidence. Many believed the arrival of the calf to be of religious significance.

Speaking to Indian news agency ANI, villager Neelkumar Verma said: "I have never seen any three-eyed being. Only Lord Shiva had it. It is a divine miracle. An incarnation of the Lord himself."

While the birth of the anima was linked with the Hindu God, a veterinary doctor has disagreed with the comparison.

Doctor Kamlesh Chaudhary said that such cases should not be considered miraculous as such things happen due to the abnormal development of the embryo.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CY2DUEhtBSo/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by Amotolongbo(f): 8:52pm On Jan 18, 2022
Before opening the thread, I knew it would only be in India.

Well that is Hinduism

86 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by Righteousness2(m): 8:59pm On Jan 18, 2022
So many all over the world are wallowing and lost in ignorance.

This is why we do all we can to Voice out that JESUS Christ only is the way, the truth and Life. There is no Deputy/ Assistant way! There is no other way.

We pray in JESUS Name, that the Eyes of the People be opened all over the world to see, know and Understand that all other gods are toys and that JESUS Christ is the Only way to be Saved.

213 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by doggedfighter(f): 9:01pm On Jan 18, 2022
Indians can worship just about anything grin

They always want to connect to something no matter how stupid.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by wolesmile(m): 9:01pm On Jan 18, 2022
Immediately I read the headline, I know it's India.
Those people ehn!!!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by doggedfighter(f): 9:01pm On Jan 18, 2022
Righteousness2:

Typing on end time.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by Sundaypaul12345: 3:45pm On Jan 19, 2022
grin
Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:45pm On Jan 19, 2022
Nigerians worship dead human being.

Indians worship mutated calf.

Muslims kiss and fon.dle black stone.

If madness is a norm, let us be mad in the religion of our ancestors.

Support Nigerian Traditional Religions .

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by CAPSLOCKED: 3:45pm On Jan 19, 2022
amrichy:
grin grin I don't know who is dumber between Indians and Nigerians

I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN BUT THIS CALF LOOKS LIKE THE ONE TRUE GOD TO ME.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by Shellsploit: 3:45pm On Jan 19, 2022
Useless set of people...
Worshipping calf with 3 eyes shocked shocked shocked shocked

Catholic church sef grin

5 Likes

Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2022
Same way all religion worship an unknown being.. grin

5 Likes

Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by ajepako(f): 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2022
Something wey be food to us here..

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2022
But it works for them, though.
Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by Maxymilliano(m): 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2022
Lol .. Just wait a bit, they will start worshiping it soon
Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by Wine699: 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2022
undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by Ihatemumu: 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2022
n
Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by GeneralOjukwu: 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2022
shocked

India... land of a lot of strange things.

With a population of over a billion, variety of mutations go definitely dey.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by Sheriman(m): 3:47pm On Jan 19, 2022
Pastor righteousness what can you say on this?? Oluwa aso agbaara dotun
Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by money121(m): 3:47pm On Jan 19, 2022
Ok
Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by Kazeem47(m): 3:47pm On Jan 19, 2022
Between these people and Buhari,I no know who like cow pass.

1 Like

Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:47pm On Jan 19, 2022
amrichy:
grin grin I don't know who is dumber between Indians and Nigerians
Anyone who practice it..
Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by mhiztaNexy(m): 3:47pm On Jan 19, 2022
Righteousness2:
So many all over the world are wallowing and lost in ignorance.

This is why we do all we can to Voice out that JESUS Christ only is the way, the truth and Life. There is no Deputy/ Assistant way! There is no other way.

We pray in JESUS Name, that the Eyes of the People be opened all over the world to see, know and Understand that all other gods are toys and that JESUS Christ is the Only way to be Saved.

Keep glorifying another man's god against others. Hypocrite

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by sanmtiago(m): 3:48pm On Jan 19, 2022
tongue
Lol religion don marr all these ones brains
Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by heniford2: 3:48pm On Jan 19, 2022
grin end time people over to you guys grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by Lightened: 3:48pm On Jan 19, 2022
Indians... always in the news for strange things
Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by Sonnobax15(m): 3:48pm On Jan 19, 2022
cheesy
Why is it that it's only in India that such crazy things do happen?
Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by Kingpele(m): 3:48pm On Jan 19, 2022
Hahaha see follow come foolishness, I have never seen where many people will be foolish at the same time except in India, I believe in jesus christ not because of any white man, I believe in jesus because in him ,I found love ,both how to love myself and how to love My fellow humans, do to others as you will expect from others ,this is the principle of life that guarantees peace and joy amongst all humanity,taste and see that Lord jesus is good and his love endures forever

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by kelvindj98: 3:48pm On Jan 19, 2022
People who worship a Jew that may or may not have existed in ancient Jerusalem will be mocking them. Not knowing stupidity ties them all together.

10 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth / Christmas Is Idolatrous And Unscriptural - Pastor Kumuyi / Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.