Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Can I Drive Automatic Car After Learning With Manual - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Can I Drive Automatic Car After Learning With Manual (625 Views)

After Learning Driving On Youtube Channels, I'm About To Pick Up A Driving Job / Car Washer Wrecks His Client’s Car After Driving It To Buy Food (Video) / How Can I Drive Rats Away From My Car? Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Drive Automatic Car After Learning With Manual by Idamond: 11:49am On Jan 19, 2022
GoodDay Nairalanders!
I just finish learning manual Car and i applied for a driving job at a company, my fear now is can one who learn with manual drive automatic?
Mynd44
Seun
lalasticlala.
Re: Can I Drive Automatic Car After Learning With Manual by lilvicky68(m): 11:55am On Jan 19, 2022
Yes. It will only take a little while to figure things out..
Re: Can I Drive Automatic Car After Learning With Manual by dawnomike(m): 12:00pm On Jan 19, 2022
Yes you can with perfect ease... Don't just step the accelerator pedal as much as you would have done for a manual drive car.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Drive Automatic Car After Learning With Manual by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 19, 2022
That na question? Driving automatic is like soaking garri. Just kick motor. Put leg for break. Push the small knob on d left side of the gear in, to free am and slide the gear in any of the functions.. D for drive R ...reverse P ...park. N ...neutral or free in manual D means just drive forward. The more you accelerate, the more d speed, and vice versa.. when u stop, press brake and slide gear to P.... Park, is same as put gear in one to make car remain still.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Drive Automatic Car After Learning With Manual by Idamond: 8:19am On Jan 20, 2022
lalasticlala come na!!
Re: Can I Drive Automatic Car After Learning With Manual by aryzgreat: 8:46am On Jan 22, 2022
Very easy, but ur first time, u will always match ur left leg as if u wanna depress your manual clutch whenever you stop to a halt.

Had that involuntary action for a while before I got used to auto. Was as if the car will quench if I don't depress clutch.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vehicle Hijacks By Corpse Conveying It In Benin (video) / I Want This Pink Hummer Truck Right Here / Would You Buy These Suvs? Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.