Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

After Learning Driving On Youtube Channels, I'm About To Pick Up A Driving Job - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / After Learning Driving On Youtube Channels, I'm About To Pick Up A Driving Job (15443 Views)

How Long Does It Take To Get A Driving License? / Car Driving On Three Wheels In Lagos (PHOTOS) / Driver Gets Ticket Dismissed After Driving On Autopilot With Feet Out Of Window (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Learning Driving On Youtube Channels, I'm About To Pick Up A Driving Job by havecycle: 4:09pm On Nov 06, 2023
Inability to drive has deprived me opportunity from getting a job and as I don't have money to pay and be trained by a driving school, I decided to use online resources to learn it.

Steps:

Put the car on neutral before turning it on or press the clutch pedal if it's on gear.

Start the car

Press the accelerator pedal and release your foot from the clutch pedal slowly and the car is on motion.

Press the clutch pedal again to change gear.

Press the break pedal alongside the clutch pedal to slow down and bring the car to a stop.

And so on.

With these, I pray I'm good as I am about to pick up a driving job.

Pray for me and other road users.

I can't stay jobless anymore especially with penniless pocket.

God help me.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Learning Driving On Youtube Channels, I'm About To Pick Up A Driving Job by havecycle: 4:11pm On Nov 06, 2023
Who else have used online resources to professionalize on driving before?

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Learning Driving On Youtube Channels, I'm About To Pick Up A Driving Job by Waterfullbelle: 4:19pm On Nov 06, 2023
It's very risky. I don't think that is enough for you to hit the road. Please be very careful

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: After Learning Driving On Youtube Channels, I'm About To Pick Up A Driving Job by WhiteRuler: 4:22pm On Nov 06, 2023
I think you need proper guidance before you make wrong steps.

Seun, Mynd44, Nlfpmod,

4 Likes

Re: After Learning Driving On Youtube Channels, I'm About To Pick Up A Driving Job by Wizlead: 4:41pm On Nov 06, 2023
I understand desperation for job may be behind it but also think about the danger involved. To me you are still far from gaining the right knowledge to hit road. May the Lord guide you.

14 Likes

Re: After Learning Driving On Youtube Channels, I'm About To Pick Up A Driving Job by havecycle: 5:18pm On Nov 06, 2023
Waterfullbelle:
It's very risky. I don't think that is enough for you to hit the road. Please be very careful

I will sir. I just pray everything works well for me.
Re: After Learning Driving On Youtube Channels, I'm About To Pick Up A Driving Job by TimiRume(f): 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2023
Seriously? grin

42 Likes

Re: After Learning Driving On Youtube Channels, I'm About To Pick Up A Driving Job by asaajuomo1(m): 6:07pm On Nov 06, 2023
You need practical teaching.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Learning Driving On Youtube Channels, I'm About To Pick Up A Driving Job by sharpwriter(m): 6:45pm On Nov 06, 2023
havecycle:
Inability to drive has deprived me opportunity from getting a job and as I don't have money to pay and be trained by a driving school, I decided to use online resources to learn it.

Steps:

Put the car on neutral before turning it on or press the clutch pedal if it's on gear.

Start the car

Press the accelerator pedal and release your foot from the clutch pedal slowly and the car is on motion.

Press the break pedal alongside the clutch pedal to slow down and bring the car to a stop.

And so on.

God help me.
Hmmmm... Lol... Hehehehe, hohohoho, Hahahahahahaha πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£

Don't be shy or too embarrassed to tell us your experience after your first day at work. 🀣🀣🀣 grin

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Learning Driving On Youtube Channels, I'm About To Pick Up A Driving Job by sharpwriter(m): 6:47pm On Nov 06, 2023
TimiRume:
Seriously? grin
You too, you laugh shey cheesy grin.. I read him mention clutch cheesy grin

8 Likes

Re: After Learning Driving On Youtube Channels, I'm About To Pick Up A Driving Job by TimiRume(f): 6:52pm On Nov 06, 2023
sharpwriter:

You too, you laugh shey cheesy grin.. I read him mention clutch cheesy grin
Imaginery clutch cheesy Abeg oo

13 Likes

Re: After Learning Driving On Youtube Channels, I'm About To Pick Up A Driving Job by sharpwriter(m): 6:54pm On Nov 06, 2023
TimiRume:
Imaginery clutch cheesy Abeg oo
Lol grin YouTube certified manual transmission driver graduate grin cheesy

28 Likes

Re: After Learning Driving On Youtube Channels, I'm About To Pick Up A Driving Job by TimiRume(f): 6:57pm On Nov 06, 2023
sharpwriter:

Lol grin YouTube certified manual transmission driver graduate grin cheesy
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† It's well

4 Likes

Re: After Learning Driving On Youtube Channels, I'm About To Pick Up A Driving Job by Timothy89(m): 7:07pm On Nov 06, 2023
are you catching cruise or trying to crack joke

first learn how to ride bicycle on YouTube and practise it outside before trying to move your new apartment to the grave

Before I will even teach you how to drive, you will know the basic functions of car components, after teaching you, I will set theoretical exam for you, if you get 80% then we'll go to the field

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Learning Driving On Youtube Channels, I'm About To Pick Up A Driving Job by Caleb15(m): 7:23pm On Nov 06, 2023
Gawd: this guy got guts, since robots control traffics then this should'nt be a problem,

Thanks for making me laugh.

12 Likes

Re: After Learning Driving On Youtube Channels, I'm About To Pick Up A Driving Job by PapaNnamdi: 7:34pm On Nov 06, 2023
I am sorry for you,
When danfo , korope, Keke show u hell, you will realize why first hand experience is important

Then trailer coming from behind will intimidate you with their horn, if you no get mind na inside lagoon u go see ursef

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Learning Driving On Youtube Channels, I'm About To Pick Up A Driving Job by soccerlite: 7:38pm On Nov 06, 2023
Driving is a handcraft first then braincraft

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Learning Driving On Youtube Channels, I'm About To Pick Up A Driving Job by Woodshot: 7:55pm On Nov 06, 2023
The same way you can't give your material to a tailor who took YouTube sewing classes without living the experiences. Get ready to die. If you try any shit

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Learning Driving On Youtube Channels, I'm About To Pick Up A Driving Job by olamilarks(m): 7:58pm On Nov 06, 2023
havecycle:

Steps:

Start the car

And so on.

God help me.
In a sane country, you won't even get driver's license to start with! I guess documentations are for sale here, regulations is meant to generate revenue!

3 Likes

Re: After Learning Driving On Youtube Channels, I'm About To Pick Up A Driving Job by olamilarks(m): 8:05pm On Nov 06, 2023
havecycle:
Who else have used online resources to professionalize on driving before?
Funny enough, I learnt to drive using a lot of text based resources (Mother's driving school theory books, the owner's manual in her car, about .com to learn about riding Okada). I upgraded to videos in 2017, when I got a driving job on nairaland (mind you, I already knew how to drive unaccompanied before taking the job) The resources on "Drive NZ" youtube channel were very helpful, you should look them up!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Learning Driving On Youtube Channels, I'm About To Pick Up A Driving Job by Burgermotors: 8:34pm On Nov 06, 2023
If Tinubu can be president with forge certificate why not you can

This country nawoo

6 Likes

Re: After Learning Driving On Youtube Channels, I'm About To Pick Up A Driving Job by Englishisamust: 9:45pm On Nov 06, 2023
Op casket and coffin don costooo!!!! Na rich men dey die nw!!! grin grin...

8 Likes

Re: After Learning Driving On Youtube Channels, I'm About To Pick Up A Driving Job by Yankee101: 10:19pm On Nov 06, 2023
Abeg learn with a real car first
Unless you don’t like being alive

20 Likes

Re: After Learning Driving On Youtube Channels, I'm About To Pick Up A Driving Job by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 06, 2023
When you die in an accident, you'll be buried on youtube too. Just don't kill anyone because morons like you always end up killing innocent people.

Imagine you got involved in an accident and was charged to court... then the prosecutor opened Nairaland and showed the judge this thread, what do you think will happen to you?

21 Likes

Re: After Learning Driving On Youtube Channels, I'm About To Pick Up A Driving Job by Ikpunnegi01: 10:44pm On Nov 06, 2023
havecycle:

Steps:

Start the car

And so on.

God help me.
No carry red eyes enter steering especially if you wan drive manual transmission better go driving school or find person wey go teach you, e get why?

3 Likes

Re: After Learning Driving On Youtube Channels, I'm About To Pick Up A Driving Job by sulakishop(m): 3:45am On Nov 07, 2023
It's a suicide mission, I will not attend your fvner@ll

2 Likes

Re: After Learning Driving On Youtube Channels, I'm About To Pick Up A Driving Job by ihatebuhari(f): 6:37am On Nov 07, 2023
Lol driving is very hard. It takes time to have good experience don't kill yourself young man

5 Likes

Re: After Learning Driving On Youtube Channels, I'm About To Pick Up A Driving Job by Resurrection212: 6:42am On Nov 07, 2023
Please don't try it oo. Although that's what I used to learned too.But bro it's very risk to hit road.

1 Like

Re: After Learning Driving On Youtube Channels, I'm About To Pick Up A Driving Job by havecycle: 7:22am On Nov 07, 2023
sulakishop:
It's a suicide mission, I will not attend your fvner@ll

Nothing will happen to me.
Re: After Learning Driving On Youtube Channels, I'm About To Pick Up A Driving Job by SporaD8: 7:30am On Nov 07, 2023
sharpwriter:

Hmmmm... Lol... Hehehehe, hohohoho, Hahahahahahaha πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£

Don't be shy or too embarrassed to tell us your experience after your first day at work. 🀣🀣🀣 grin
This is not funny at all!!!
All I can see is a potential threat not only to himself, but most especially to other innocent Road Users, Pedestrians, School kids etc!!!
Like a Time bomb, he is a disaster waiting to happen. In fact, he should be treated like a Terrorist!!!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Learning Driving On Youtube Channels, I'm About To Pick Up A Driving Job by boldx(m): 7:37am On Nov 07, 2023
You are joking. So you want to perfect your driving with someone's car. I shake my head for you. Please look for another job. Then save and go to driving school.

4 Likes

Re: After Learning Driving On Youtube Channels, I'm About To Pick Up A Driving Job by LillyandDaisy: 7:42am On Nov 07, 2023
You better pick long vehicle like Daff 95

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kia Rio No Get Airbag???(with more pics) / Audi Ditches Russian Doll Car Design So That You Can Differentiate All Its Model / Best Place To Keep Your Car Spare Key

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.