Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,240 members, 7,860,539 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:19 PM

I Killed Him Because He Is A Homosexual - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Killed Him Because He Is A Homosexual (1765 Views)

Bbnaija Star, Deji Morafa Reacts To Claim Of Being A Homosexual / Genevieve Nnaji Is A Homosexual And Home Wrecker - Blogger Says / Yinka Ayefele Celebrates 20th Anniversary Of Accident That Nearly Killed Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Killed Him Because He Is A Homosexual by Intersexxsherry(f): 2:34pm On Jan 19, 2022
The Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Police Command of the Nigeria Police has arrested a man over the murder of a US-bound medical doctor.

The suspect was paraded for killing 37-year-old U.S-bound medical doctor and Radiologist, Obialo Donald Ibe, and his friend, Ezekiel Edoja, 31, in December, 2021.

Upon investigation, Abdusalam Ibrahim, Fidelis Ezekiel, and Philemon Hussaini were arrested for the murder.

The three suspects alongside 16 others were paraded on Tuesday January 18, by the police for various criminal infractions in the FCT.

“The perpetrators of the dastardly act also carted away with a vehicle and an envelope containing about $1,000, the mobile phone of the deceased doctor and the ATM card which was used to withdraw money to the tune of N2m from the deceased account on December 13, 2021.

Following the above, 3 suspects namely Abdusalam Ibrahim, 26, Fidelis Ezekiel, 27, and Philemon Hussaini, 22, have been arrested in connection to the case. The suspects upon interrogation confessed to have plotted and committed the offence,” Babaji Sunday said.

Speaking with newsmen however, the prime suspect, Ibrahim, alleged that the deceased doctor was gay and wanted to have gay sex with him.

“I used Cutlass to kill him. The doctor is a homosexual. He wanted to force me to have sex, I refused. He held on to my clothes and was trying to remove my clothes. When I refused, he started abusing me.

I later called my friends to the house to come to help me pack my load. The doctor bought a lot of drinks and I became very high. I and my friends then tied the doctor and his friend. When my friends went out of the room, I came back with a cutlass and macheted doctor because of what he wanted to do to me which I didn’t like.”

When asked how the late doctor tried to force him into homosexual act, Abdusalam said;

“He came to my room and asked me to massage him. I told him I can’t do massage. He said he will pay me, that I should name any amount and i refused"

https://theinfong.com/2022/01/i-killed-us-bound-doctor-obidike-because-he-tried-to-have-gay-sx-with-me-suspect-confesses/?fbclid=IwAR0fpt-wfXtlYkk3DZjTSi5zd207pZZzF3MhfhJt4sUAtO-YdFKXWJKHHHY

Re: I Killed Him Because He Is A Homosexual by Illuminatiship(m): 2:37pm On Jan 19, 2022
Why did you steal his phone and money?

6 Likes

Re: I Killed Him Because He Is A Homosexual by Intersexxsherry(f): 2:47pm On Jan 19, 2022
Illuminatiship:
Why did you steal his phone and money?
using gay to cover up because he knows people hate gay and may support his killing decision. In any case, there is no justification for murder.

10 Likes

Re: I Killed Him Because He Is A Homosexual by Intersexxsherry(f): 2:51pm On Jan 19, 2022
This is sad cry
Re: I Killed Him Because He Is A Homosexual by Intersexxsherry(f): 2:57pm On Jan 19, 2022
After killing him, you ran away with his money. Reminds me of Chidinma grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Killed Him Because He Is A Homosexual by Intersexxsherry(f): 2:59pm On Jan 19, 2022
Gay is evil but their money no dey evil. Very funny grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I Killed Him Because He Is A Homosexual by Felimax(m): 3:02pm On Jan 19, 2022
The truth is the doctor must have trusted Ibrahim so much to have giving him such leverage.
Even if he is gay, he may still be useful to his family.
Just too bad!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed Him Because He Is A Homosexual by blessedvisky(m): 3:05pm On Jan 19, 2022
What a sad story.

The killer's story is fishy

You didn't like his advances but didn't mind carting away his phone, vehicle and withdrawing his money after killing him

This is the initial report in his murder in December.
https://www.nairaland.com/6904343/dr-obialo-ibe-friend-murdered

Police dey try sha

3 Likes

Re: I Killed Him Because He Is A Homosexual by Intersexxsherry(f): 3:07pm On Jan 19, 2022
Felimax:
The truth is the doctor must have trusted Ibrahim so much to have giving him such leverage.
Even if he is gay, he may still be useful to his family.
Just too bad!
i strongly believe he is cooking up this story

2 Likes

Re: I Killed Him Because He Is A Homosexual by Felimax(m): 3:13pm On Jan 19, 2022
Intersexxsherry:
i strongly believe he is cooking up this story
Yes, I think so too.

1 Like

Re: I Killed Him Because He Is A Homosexual by daddytime(m): 3:17pm On Jan 19, 2022
Wow

May you all rot in hell...
Re: I Killed Him Because He Is A Homosexual by Laggafin: 4:38pm On Jan 19, 2022
Notin wen person no go hear for zoo
Re: I Killed Him Because He Is A Homosexual by Laggafin: 4:40pm On Jan 19, 2022
This is savagery,, lawd have merci
Re: I Killed Him Because He Is A Homosexual by hammer567: 4:48pm On Jan 19, 2022
When asked how the late doctor tried to force him into homosexual act, Abdusalam said;

“He came to my room and asked me to massage him. I told him I can’t do massage. He said he will pay me, that I should name any amount and i refused"

THIS PART GOT ME LAUGHING.

IN NIGERIA, STRAIGHT MEN HOLD EACH OTHER HANDS TO WALK DOWN THE ROAD.

IF YOUR FELLOW MAN ASK YOU TO MASSAGE HIM, THAT DONT MEAN HE IS GAY.

2 Likes

Re: I Killed Him Because He Is A Homosexual by GeneralOjukwu: 5:17pm On Jan 19, 2022
I don't support homosexuality...but you have no right to kill them.

Attempted rape IF true...hmmmmm, that one is provocative oo undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: I Killed Him Because He Is A Homosexual by Flamemignon1(m): 6:28pm On Jan 19, 2022
Let's steal from him and kill him, then we make up a fake homosexual story because Nigerians will eat up gay people due to homophobia and it worked

3 Likes

Re: I Killed Him Because He Is A Homosexual by Elimon(m): 6:57pm On Jan 19, 2022
hammer567:

THIS PART GOT ME LAUGHING.

IN NIGERIA, STRAIGHT MEN HOLD EACH OTHER HANDS TO WALK DOWN THE ROAD.

IF YOUR FELLOW MAN ASK YOU TO MASSAGE HIM, THAT DONT MEAN HE IS GAY.

Far from the story here but
Do you in anywhere hold another man's hand on the road as being straight?

Who the bleep give another matured man private massage?.. that's just gay man

Re: I Killed Him Because He Is A Homosexual by Totiemide: 7:15pm On Jan 19, 2022
I don't support homosexuality but that guy is stupid and a born murderer. How did he abuse you? He said you should massage him and you end up killing him with cutlass and cart away all his belongings.

You kill am because na gay still carry gay properties again.
Smh
Cook up story for Nigerians to gather sympathy.

2 Likes

Re: I Killed Him Because He Is A Homosexual by TooMuchStuff: 8:51pm On Jan 19, 2022
Abdul Ibrahim is the prime suspect.

Na dia way be dat. Shekau style

1 Like

Re: I Killed Him Because He Is A Homosexual by 9gerian: 9:21pm On Jan 19, 2022
26, 27, 22. SMH

Intersexxsherry:
The Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Police Command of the Nigeria Police has arrested a man over the murder of a US-bound medical doctor.

The suspect was paraded for killing 37-year-old U.S-bound medical doctor and Radiologist, Obialo Donald Ibe, and his friend, Ezekiel Edoja, 31, in December, 2021.

Upon investigation, Abdusalam Ibrahim, Fidelis Ezekiel, and Philemon Hussaini were arrested for the murder.

The three suspects alongside 16 others were paraded on Tuesday January 18, by the police for various criminal infractions in the FCT.

“The perpetrators of the dastardly act also carted away with a vehicle and an envelope containing about $1,000, the mobile phone of the deceased doctor and the ATM card which was used to withdraw money to the tune of N2m from the deceased account on December 13, 2021.

Following the above, 3 suspects namely Abdusalam Ibrahim, 26, Fidelis Ezekiel, 27, and Philemon Hussaini, 22, have been arrested in connection to the case. The suspects upon interrogation confessed to have plotted and committed the offence,” Babaji Sunday said.

Speaking with newsmen however, the prime suspect, Ibrahim, alleged that the deceased doctor was gay and wanted to have gay sex with him.

“I used Cutlass to kill him. The doctor is a homosexual. He wanted to force me to have sex, I refused. He held on to my clothes and was trying to remove my clothes. When I refused, he started abusing me.

I later called my friends to the house to come to help me pack my load. The doctor bought a lot of drinks and I became very high. I and my friends then tied the doctor and his friend. When my friends went out of the room, I came back with a cutlass and macheted doctor because of what he wanted to do to me which I didn’t like.”

https://theinfong.com/2022/01/i-killed-us-bound-doctor-obidike-because-he-tried-to-have-gay-sx-with-me-suspect-confesses/?fbclid=IwAR0fpt-wfXtlYkk3DZjTSi5zd207pZZzF3MhfhJt4sUAtO-YdFKXWJKHHHY
Re: I Killed Him Because He Is A Homosexual by Agozie48: 9:44pm On Jan 19, 2022
That sounds like a made up story ,garnished just to gather sympathy . You killed him for attempted rape and still you ran away with his money and car .As for me I don't believe his story it doesn't add up.

1 Like

Re: I Killed Him Because He Is A Homosexual by Onyenna(m): 11:15pm On Jan 19, 2022
What da fvck!!!!

It’s a pity mehn!

Abdusalam Ibrahim, Fidelis Ezekiel, and Philemon Hussaini should rot in jail!!!

1 Like

Re: I Killed Him Because He Is A Homosexual by hammer567: 7:43am On Jan 20, 2022
Elimon:
Far from the story here but
Do you in anywhere hold another man's hand on the road as being straight?

Who the bleep give another matured man private massage?.. that's just gay man

wat is this?

obj must be gay.

Re: I Killed Him Because He Is A Homosexual by Elimon(m): 4:22pm On Jan 20, 2022
hammer567:

wat is this?

obj must be gay.
This is clearly is symbolic show for the cameramen
I asked "do you hold men's hand on the road as a matured male... Won't u agree it looks gay?

(1) (Reply)

Lil Wayne Puts His Miami Beach Mansion Up For Sale At $29.5M (photos) / Chioma Spotted With Wedding Ring At Adeleke Inauguration / No Man Is Taking Me Serious – Ex-wife To Pastor Cries Out As She Shows Off Her E

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.