Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Laura Ikeji & Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji & Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) (26425 Views)

Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child / Laura Ikeji Receives N20M Gift From Husband, Ogbonna Kanu On Her 33rd Birthday / Laura Ikeji And Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji & Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Mrkumareze(m): 8:52am On Jan 20, 2022
5 years of endurance . Man you try

3 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji & Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by tollyboy5(m): 8:52am On Jan 20, 2022
YoungLionken:
Laura seems to be wiser than her sister Linda..

While Linda-da-Snake was busy with hypocritical feminism, Laura was busy learning from their grand ma on how to keep a man..

Well, congratulations Laura! You deserve it!!

PS: For those of you(men on this forum) busy replying some feminists wannabe on every thread, stop doing that! You're making them feel important!! Real men starve toxic women with attention...

You be mumu. Because she married she is wiser shior!
Re: Laura Ikeji & Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by tombeh(m): 8:57am On Jan 20, 2022
Congratulations for both of them.....
Re: Laura Ikeji & Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by matasinc(m): 8:57am On Jan 20, 2022
gahan74093:
Color

Dont fall this guy ooooo. He is a chronic thief.
Re: Laura Ikeji & Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Sucre6: 8:58am On Jan 20, 2022
MrImole:
I don't like this.

May the Lord heal your hateful heart
Re: Laura Ikeji & Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by We4all: 8:58am On Jan 20, 2022
How does he tolerate her excesses? I can’t spend a week with someone like Laura Ikeji or Toke Makinwa. I will go crazy.

3 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji & Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Uyi168: 9:00am On Jan 20, 2022
YoungLionken:

While Linda-da-Snake was busy with hypocritical feminism, Laura was busy learning from their grand ma on how to keep a man..

PS: For those of you(men on this forum) busy replying some feminists wannabe on every thread, stop doing that! You're making them feel important!! Real men starve toxic women with attention..

Lastly, avoid threads opened strictly for women to discuss. You lots make that error every damn time...

.relax...

your body too hot.
Re: Laura Ikeji & Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Bamzyriches451: 9:07am On Jan 20, 2022
Damn!
Congratulations to them, I pity the innocent man been caged for 5yrs f****ng p**sy
Re: Laura Ikeji & Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by elonmuskbaby: 9:08am On Jan 20, 2022
CaptainAyub:
I miss the old days of nairaland when all d topics on front page used to be meaningful sturvs
as innnñ
Re: Laura Ikeji & Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by izubext007: 9:10am On Jan 20, 2022
I know this man is slave in the house.......i trust imo women on that.
Re: Laura Ikeji & Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by lailo: 9:11am On Jan 20, 2022
Na face we wan see madam, no be thigh.married woman undecided

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji & Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Alaganature09(m): 9:13am On Jan 20, 2022
5 years of cheating on her husband, she no write that one oOoOO ..women with their cheating lifestyle, abi she wan talk say nah only the guy bang her throughout 5years?
Re: Laura Ikeji & Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by chypotenti(m): 9:14am On Jan 20, 2022
Nor be this woman wey inferiority complex dey worry be this She even started working on her face after getting married, it makes me wonder who she's actually doing all that for? Low self esteem don finish some naija women!!!

3 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji & Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Quiny32323: 9:22am On Jan 20, 2022
The husband dey front while the wife dey back
Re: Laura Ikeji & Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Muna4real(f): 9:28am On Jan 20, 2022
YoungLionken:

PS: For those of you(men on this forum) busy replying some feminists wannabe on every thread, stop doing that! You're making them feel important!! Real men starve toxic women with attention..

Lastly, avoid threads opened strictly for women to discuss. You lots make that error every damn time...

Lol. Nairaland will not kill me. So because Laura is married, that makes her wise? And because Linda is not married, she's now foolish and a feminist?

4 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji & Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by yusluvad(m): 9:32am On Jan 20, 2022
Congratulations the family...
Re: Laura Ikeji & Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 9:36am On Jan 20, 2022
Okunga:
Dude looks better on low cut and her thighs tho!!! Gaddem! She been ugly before but thighs don’t lie. God bless their union

You wicked sha tongue
Re: Laura Ikeji & Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by DAramis: 9:41am On Jan 20, 2022
I don't know why this married lady thinks showing her yam laps will make her more sexy?

Na she sabi
Re: Laura Ikeji & Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:45am On Jan 20, 2022
I know she must wear long gown with that long cut to show one leg bfr i opened the thread

Not disappointed
Re: Laura Ikeji & Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 20, 2022
See laps
Re: Laura Ikeji & Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:46am On Jan 20, 2022
DAramis:
I don't know why this married lady thinks showing her yam laps will make her more sexy?

Na she sabi
lol...u noticed it also...look below my quote before i saw this grin
Re: Laura Ikeji & Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by phemmyfour: 9:48am On Jan 20, 2022
Her nostrils though....

Ogbonna is well caged
Re: Laura Ikeji & Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by wildikeman(m): 9:53am On Jan 20, 2022
Okunga:
Dude looks better on low cut and her thighs tho!!! Gaddem! She been ugly before but thighs don’t lie. God bless their union
I dey tell you
Re: Laura Ikeji & Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by wildikeman(m): 9:54am On Jan 20, 2022
pretydiva:
Her thick thighs tho lipsrsealed. Happy marriage anniversary

I'm tripping for that laps men
Re: Laura Ikeji & Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by HonestFriend: 9:54am On Jan 20, 2022
She is ugly, she is ugly nai I dey see people dey type here..

You wen no ugly why re u still single.. Carry ur fine face go marry na, continue complaining next year dey will post another pix to celebrate 6years own just to increase ur BP...

Corples re celebrating their anniversary u re here talking rubbish.. I know say ur plan na to hear say them don divorce but God no come from ur papa village.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji & Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by iswallker(m): 9:57am On Jan 20, 2022
looking loyal - like hes the wife angry

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji & Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by DAramis: 10:04am On Jan 20, 2022
EmekaBlue:
lol...u noticed it also...look below my quote before i saw this grin
My brother,

The thing tire me. If she was single, I would have said she is marketing herself. But this one she is married with kids? The whole thing tire me.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji & Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by chasisgirl(f): 10:17am On Jan 20, 2022
I don't think I ever cried this much during labour.
They refused to call my husband into the theater so he sensed something was wrong. Get the full details as I spill it all in this video . Please subscribe, like and share . Premiering now. Join me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xnr2aeHQZw

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji & Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 20, 2022
HonestFriend:
She is ugly, she is ugly nai I dey see people dey type here..

You wen no ugly why re u still single.. Carry ur fine face go marry na, continue complaining next year dey will post another pix to celebrate 6years own just to increase ur BP...

Corples re celebrating their anniversary u re here talking rubbish.. I know say ur plan na to hear say them don divorce but God no come from ur papa village.
The comments weak me oo. As if na by beauty queen them take dey get successful marriage. Most of them are kids still under their parents So I'm not even surprised. Abi no be NL again grin
Re: Laura Ikeji & Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Mom007(f): 10:22am On Jan 20, 2022
I'm actually rooting for this lady. I hope they make it to golden jubilee. Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji & Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 11:56am On Jan 20, 2022
What is the meaning of showing her lap?

She should know that she is tempting young men oooo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Diane Oputa 60th Birthday: Charly Boy Celebrates His Wife, Lady D / Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Receive ATTENTION Magazine, Pose With Alexreport (vide / Wizkid's 2nd Son, Ayo's 1st Birthday Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.