Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,164 members, 7,842,345 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Bbnaija's Ka3na Says Marriage To Mr Jones Is Over - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija's Ka3na Says Marriage To Mr Jones Is Over (311 Views)

"Body On Fire" - Bbnaija Star, Ka3na Says As She Flaunts Curves In Hot Jumpsuit / BBNaija's Ka3na Rushes Her Daughter, Lila T Hospital, Calls For Prayers (Photos) / BBNaija Ka3na Acquires A New House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija's Ka3na Says Marriage To Mr Jones Is Over by Geraldsergio95(m): 7:48pm On Jan 19, 2022
Ex-BBN star Ka3na's marriage with an older white man, Mr. Jones, seems to have crashed like a pack of cards.

Sultry ex- Big Brother Naija housemate Ka3na Jones has declared the end of her marriage to her husband, Mr Jones.

The BBN TV star made the announcement known via her Twitter page on Wednesday, January 19, 2022.

"Yes I’m legally Single! Not like anyone gives AF! Making this public for my sanity and freedom only. Mr Jones remains my better half and father to our lovely daughter. If you still don’t gerit forget aborrit #wemove," #wemoveshe tweeted.

[Read more]

https://clacified.com/entertainment/16/bbnaijas-ka3na-says-marriage-to-mr-jones-is-over

Re: Bbnaija's Ka3na Says Marriage To Mr Jones Is Over by kinzation(m): 7:58pm On Jan 19, 2022
Naso their marriage dey spoil

(1) (Reply)

Bbmzansi Housemates 2022 Welcomed To Big Brother House / Lagos Mainland On Stand Still As Whitemoney Visits His Former Home, Under Bridge / "I Can Beat My Chest That 96% Of Men In This Country Want Me" - Bobrisky Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.