Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

We Will Rather Die Than To Lose To Super Eagles — Guinea Bissau - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / We Will Rather Die Than To Lose To Super Eagles — Guinea Bissau (48436 Views)

Nigeria-Ghana Jollof War: See Troost-Ekong's Reaction To Super Eagles' Victory / Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau: AFCON 2021 (2 - 0) On 19th January 2022 / ‘I Would Rather Die In Battle’ – Anthony Joshua Speaks Ahead Of Fury Matchup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Rather Die Than To Lose To Super Eagles — Guinea Bissau by ofuonyebi: 3:54pm On Jan 20, 2022
Empty boast on top of 2-0 amala bowl!!
wooooo! gusau!!

1 Like

Re: We Will Rather Die Than To Lose To Super Eagles — Guinea Bissau by Bouncing2(m): 3:54pm On Jan 20, 2022
Comrades attending the burial ceremony,,i gat you covered on jollof rice and refreshments.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Rather Die Than To Lose To Super Eagles — Guinea Bissau by Myself2(m): 4:08pm On Jan 20, 2022
I hope whoever made this foolish statement has not gone to kill himself
Re: We Will Rather Die Than To Lose To Super Eagles — Guinea Bissau by GistFullGround: 4:16pm On Jan 20, 2022

Oshiomole = GO & DIE!

Re: We Will Rather Die Than To Lose To Super Eagles — Guinea Bissau by Testimony1988(m): 4:22pm On Jan 20, 2022
They should go and die, they couldn't win Sudan, and they were swearing they will beat Super Eagles.

1 Like

Re: We Will Rather Die Than To Lose To Super Eagles — Guinea Bissau by Juliusdking(m): 5:04pm On Jan 20, 2022
I dey sell casket ⚰ in case them need
Re: We Will Rather Die Than To Lose To Super Eagles — Guinea Bissau by PIXSPEAKS: 5:11pm On Jan 20, 2022
Juliusdking:
I dey sell casket ⚰ in case them need
grin

Re: We Will Rather Die Than To Lose To Super Eagles — Guinea Bissau by enonche85(m): 5:25pm On Jan 20, 2022
SporaD8:

I nearly choke on my drinks reading the bolded!
Naija peepz.... who do una this thing?!!
Una too dey mouthed haba!

cheesy grin
Re: We Will Rather Die Than To Lose To Super Eagles — Guinea Bissau by Kmf0: 5:26pm On Jan 20, 2022
Don’t wish what will happen for yourself
Re: We Will Rather Die Than To Lose To Super Eagles — Guinea Bissau by Fortune109: 5:57pm On Jan 20, 2022
Re: We Will Rather Die Than To Lose To Super Eagles — Guinea Bissau by Fortune109: 5:58pm On Jan 20, 2022
Re: We Will Rather Die Than To Lose To Super Eagles — Guinea Bissau by Dikegodspower(m): 7:18pm On Jan 20, 2022
If not biafrans nigeria for win that match.
Pls give the thumb up to biafrans in the pitch
Re: We Will Rather Die Than To Lose To Super Eagles — Guinea Bissau by PaNnamdi: 8:00pm On Jan 20, 2022
9jaseefinish:
They died yesterday
They should learn how to make good lever/bolt action rifles including grenades to defend themselves from rampaging bandits before all of them die finish
Re: We Will Rather Die Than To Lose To Super Eagles — Guinea Bissau by daxon001(m): 9:01pm On Jan 20, 2022
olatade:
The way their souls will be leaving their bodies today

Azin this is one of the funniest grin grin cheesy
Re: We Will Rather Die Than To Lose To Super Eagles — Guinea Bissau by delpee(f): 9:28pm On Jan 20, 2022
Legalcriminal:
One of the advantage of being a Nigerian is no matter how bored you are, try to get data you can never be depressed.

You're absolutely right! grin grin
Re: We Will Rather Die Than To Lose To Super Eagles — Guinea Bissau by ps3o(m): 10:21pm On Jan 20, 2022
Don't mind them. Has anyone confirmed their death yet?
Instead of them to speak lowly when facing one of top champions...
Anyway sha... I'm sure they came they saw and they lost out.

PIXSPEAKS:
@Naija_PR
We will rather die than to lose to Super Eagles — Guinea Bissau

Nigeria ended the match with 2 goals to Nil against Guinea Bissau

Source:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/well-die-than-to-lose-to-super-eagles-guinea-bissau-skipper-vows/amp/

Some reactions from Nigerians to this comment as seen on twitter. grin
Re: We Will Rather Die Than To Lose To Super Eagles — Guinea Bissau by PIXSPEAKS: 10:23pm On Jan 20, 2022
ps3o:
Don't mind them. Has anyone confirmed their death yet?
Instead of them to speak lowly when facing one of top champions...
Anyway sha... I'm sure they came they saw and they lost out.

grin
Re: We Will Rather Die Than To Lose To Super Eagles — Guinea Bissau by LINTUNE(m): 7:24am On Jan 21, 2022
femijay8271:
grin Death looking at Guinea players like...
omo grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today / Samuel Nlend Sacked For Testing HIV Positive In Egypt (Photos) / Paul Pogba’s Amazing Car Collection (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.