Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,046 members, 7,859,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:09 PM

Kunle Afolayan His Father, Ade Love 26 Years After Death (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kunle Afolayan His Father, Ade Love 26 Years After Death (Photo) (21488 Views)

Kunle Afolayan & His Daughter Eyiyemi Dance Suggestively (Video) / Idris Adepoju: Salawa Abeni Remembers Her First Son 20 Years After Death (Photo) / Funny Photo Of Gabriel Afolayan & His Wife Adebanke At Their Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kunle Afolayan His Father, Ade Love 26 Years After Death (Photo) by seyz91(m): 12:21pm On Jan 20, 2022
cheesy

The legacy don become olosho
Clitocurrency and Pussypreneur Business
ayterajah:
He's a legend .... Rest on sir ... The legacy don spoil ooo

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan His Father, Ade Love 26 Years After Death (Photo) by IbileIfe: 12:40pm On Jan 20, 2022
KingAlayinde:

Gabriel looks more likes him
Yes. But Gabriel is finer.
Re: Kunle Afolayan His Father, Ade Love 26 Years After Death (Photo) by spencekat(m): 12:45pm On Jan 20, 2022
osuofia2:
Good to see Men remembering their Dad's no be every time[b][/b] my mum, my mum[b][/b]
cheesy
Re: Kunle Afolayan His Father, Ade Love 26 Years After Death (Photo) by KingAlayinde(m): 12:53pm On Jan 20, 2022
IbileIfe:

Yes. But Gabriel is finer.

You can only say this when Gabriel get this old too, Gabriel is still enjoying his youthful looks

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan His Father, Ade Love 26 Years After Death (Photo) by ImoleNaija: 12:59pm On Jan 20, 2022
KingAlayinde:
Gabriel looks more likes him

Exactly, with height too.
Re: Kunle Afolayan His Father, Ade Love 26 Years After Death (Photo) by Ykc2(m): 1:09pm On Jan 20, 2022
I don't watch the man's movie for national theatre, taxi driver,but this his son tribalism full him body
Re: Kunle Afolayan His Father, Ade Love 26 Years After Death (Photo) by xtremeTall(m): 1:37pm On Jan 20, 2022
robinso01:
His manhood lives on.
this your quote ehn bro
Re: Kunle Afolayan His Father, Ade Love 26 Years After Death (Photo) by Doyou2019: 1:49pm On Jan 20, 2022
nihinlade:
That his younger brother, Gabriel is the father's cabon copy.

Solid actor that one. He also looks like the old school rapper, Abounce.
Re: Kunle Afolayan His Father, Ade Love 26 Years After Death (Photo) by LegalWolf: 1:58pm On Jan 20, 2022
Justin440:
His soul rip
This is not the acceptable mode of commemorating with the deceased in Nigeria. The vocabulary has been changed to 'May his manhood live on'! Period
Re: Kunle Afolayan His Father, Ade Love 26 Years After Death (Photo) by realestate99: 2:24pm On Jan 20, 2022
Ykc2:
I don't watch the man's movie for national theatre, taxi driver,but this his son tribalism full him body
Don't let anyone deceive you, no tribe loves the other in this contraption, all na eye service, we are all struggling to milk this cash cow dry. At least he made his own tribalism open, millions of Nigerians shout "one Nigeria" but are far worse than him. And I am very sure if you mention your tribe, your case won't be an exception
Re: Kunle Afolayan His Father, Ade Love 26 Years After Death (Photo) by YourFavorite21(m): 2:30pm On Jan 20, 2022
They both lookalike
Re: Kunle Afolayan His Father, Ade Love 26 Years After Death (Photo) by robinso01(m): 2:45pm On Jan 20, 2022
xtremeTall:
this your quote ehn bro

Said by patience Jonathan, just quoted the woman grin
Re: Kunle Afolayan His Father, Ade Love 26 Years After Death (Photo) by ButterBurger: 2:50pm On Jan 20, 2022
Pacesetter...
Re: Kunle Afolayan His Father, Ade Love 26 Years After Death (Photo) by ednut1(m): 3:03pm On Jan 25, 2022
trippleKAY:
My mum do talk about this man. U will think they once dated
alot of people knew him. My mum was friends to one of his wives in ilorin. He had d aura and charisma
Re: Kunle Afolayan His Father, Ade Love 26 Years After Death (Photo) by trippleKAY(m): 9:22pm On Jan 25, 2022
ednut1:
alot of people knew him. My mum was friends to one of his wives in ilorin. He had d aura and charisma
yeah, my mom do talk about how handsome he is and how she would go to watch him live on stage after she closes from work

(1) (2) (Reply)

#BBNaija: Teddy-A Pictured With Kaffy, Queen Of Dance / The Yobo's Celebrate Their Sons Birthday (photos) / Samklef, His Wife, Yvonne Iheduru & Son, Jason In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.