Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Huge Antarctica Snow Cruiser Is Missing Since 1940 In The Antarctica(Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Huge Antarctica Snow Cruiser Is Missing Since 1940 In The Antarctica(Photos) (55989 Views)

Moment Airbus A340 Passenger Plane Lands In Antarctica For The First Time(Pics) / Meet Arthur Nwabufo, First Nigerian To Reach Antarctica With The Russian Fleet / This Is What Happens When You Cook In Antarctica At -70°C (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huge Antarctica Snow Cruiser Is Missing Since 1940 In The Antarctica(Photos) by CountLaka(m): 5:28pm On Jan 22, 2022
Thank God is not an animal that got lost in Nigeria.

Shellsploit:
Explorer on the beat!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Make dem check well, them go don butcher am by my brothers for Ngbuka, Anambra state.

1 Like

Re: Huge Antarctica Snow Cruiser Is Missing Since 1940 In The Antarctica(Photos) by Sheriman(m): 5:40pm On Jan 22, 2022
izubext007:
1939 look at what has been invented.
But today in Nigeria we still talking of grazing rout
You think say we have sense for this country before especially all these abokis mallaam
Re: Huge Antarctica Snow Cruiser Is Missing Since 1940 In The Antarctica(Photos) by Volksguys1985: 6:12pm On Jan 22, 2022
Where e com go? Is not needle na
Re: Huge Antarctica Snow Cruiser Is Missing Since 1940 In The Antarctica(Photos) by Pootle: 6:17pm On Jan 22, 2022
am always fascinated by old mobiles...look how original they are. especially those cars parked at the harbor
Re: Huge Antarctica Snow Cruiser Is Missing Since 1940 In The Antarctica(Photos) by jimmynauty: 6:29pm On Jan 22, 2022
Giant man mades always dwarfed by the elements . Titanic, cruiser etc

Bigger than man smaller than the element
Re: Huge Antarctica Snow Cruiser Is Missing Since 1940 In The Antarctica(Photos) by Focusmind: 6:30pm On Jan 22, 2022
Patriotism build nations. See their excitement in hosting the US flag. West have seen thousands of years civilization.

Innovation is the answer to Adams Smith's celebrated seminar paper on : 'Inquiry into the cause of wealth of nations'.

Wealthy nations have one thing in common: Innovation and production.
Re: Huge Antarctica Snow Cruiser Is Missing Since 1940 In The Antarctica(Photos) by izubext007: 6:32pm On Jan 22, 2022
Bros is okay, I dey ves now.
Re: Huge Antarctica Snow Cruiser Is Missing Since 1940 In The Antarctica(Photos) by spinna: 6:37pm On Jan 22, 2022
Tyres look too big and too smooth.. and how does the plane take off?
Re: Huge Antarctica Snow Cruiser Is Missing Since 1940 In The Antarctica(Photos) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:42pm On Jan 22, 2022
legba1:

I think it needed the weight to run through the ice load just like loaded
dump trucks rolling through sandy roads but the tire not being treaded is a no no...as in tires with smooth surface can't grip.

Yeah, the smooth surface of the tyres was their undoing. When I saw the picture and noticed that, I just knew they made a huge mistake
Re: Huge Antarctica Snow Cruiser Is Missing Since 1940 In The Antarctica(Photos) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:44pm On Jan 22, 2022
Macpro:

I don't think so. Thousands of rivers and lakes continuously flow into the ocean yet coastal lands maintain a static sea level.

That's expected as it's part of the NORMAL water cycle... Melting of the ice at the Antarctica will disrupt that cycle, causing massive flooding and probably submerge most part of the earth as someone rightly stated
Re: Huge Antarctica Snow Cruiser Is Missing Since 1940 In The Antarctica(Photos) by Rick9(m): 8:49pm On Jan 22, 2022
Who else noticed that these black and white pictures are so clear and crispy.
Re: Huge Antarctica Snow Cruiser Is Missing Since 1940 In The Antarctica(Photos) by cybriz82(m): 10:36pm On Jan 22, 2022
legba1:
Imagine that huge heep of metal lying somewhere buried under snow...
They got the design of the tire wrong and that singular error rendered useless the entire project....

So u mean all those scientist wey invent the manchine na mumu.. grin
Re: Huge Antarctica Snow Cruiser Is Missing Since 1940 In The Antarctica(Photos) by lozanni(m): 3:07am On Jan 23, 2022
I wonder if it can be tracked using satellite images from outer space.
The notorious cities of Sodom and Gomorrah were, allegedly, found out under the dead sea using satellite images from outer space.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Life As A 29-Year-Old Nigerian In Accra, Ghana / My Aunty Saw 2 Hidden Passports Inside Slippers (Video, Pictures) / Yahaya Bello, Commuters Trapped In Deadlocked Traffic On Abuja-Lokoja Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.