Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,218 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

I Quit My Lagos Hotel Manager Job, Relocated To Abuja For Green Pasture -Emenalo - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Quit My Lagos Hotel Manager Job, Relocated To Abuja For Green Pasture -Emenalo (38422 Views)

I Relocated To US To Start My Career Again - Vincent Adeoba / I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving / Juju Scare: Should I Quit My Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Quit My Lagos Hotel Manager Job, Relocated To Abuja For Green Pasture -Emenalo by Raxxye(m): 2:10pm On Jan 20, 2022
Hmm
Re: I Quit My Lagos Hotel Manager Job, Relocated To Abuja For Green Pasture -Emenalo by Prayfortheworld: 2:21pm On Jan 20, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Me personally sha...I prefer abuja for huzzle pass lagos
Anyday anytime twice on Thursday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Quit My Lagos Hotel Manager Job, Relocated To Abuja For Green Pasture -Emenalo by Forgodsgrace521: 2:24pm On Jan 20, 2022
It's easy to have your post make front page on the forum
Lightheaded66: The site is good for those who want Ghana girlfriend

Re: I Quit My Lagos Hotel Manager Job, Relocated To Abuja For Green Pasture -Emenalo by Sheriman(m): 2:25pm On Jan 20, 2022
E sure me say na beauty pageant competition she go Abuja go do.

1 Like

Re: I Quit My Lagos Hotel Manager Job, Relocated To Abuja For Green Pasture -Emenalo by Impregnablefolk: 2:29pm On Jan 20, 2022
Who b dis one again?
Re: I Quit My Lagos Hotel Manager Job, Relocated To Abuja For Green Pasture -Emenalo by Danjikanbauchi: 2:29pm On Jan 20, 2022
OBALOLA55:
OLOSHO NLA
don't use your mother's business and compare others.
Re: I Quit My Lagos Hotel Manager Job, Relocated To Abuja For Green Pasture -Emenalo by ladbuzz: 2:31pm On Jan 20, 2022
Current Job Opening

Livestock247.com is the Nigeria's 1st livestock platform with a vision to ensure that only healthy and wholesome livestock and livestock products get consumed in Africa.

Our Vision: To mitigate the spread of zoonotic diseases through provision of fit-for-slaughter and traceable livestock to our customers.

Our Mission: To ensure that only healthy and wholesome livestock and livestock products get consumed in Africa.

GRAPHICS CREATOR

Are you/do you know a creative, solution driven, and highly resourceful Digital Marketing Strategist with graphics creator skills and well.

Experienced in the following tools:

Adobe Photoshop,
Adobe Illustrator,
Adobe Premiere Pro & CorelDraw?
Skills:

Ability to be creative with graphics content
Ability to think out of the box
Ability to use camera (photography skills)
Video editing skills

CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Application closes on 21st January 2022. All applications will be dealt with confidentially
Re: I Quit My Lagos Hotel Manager Job, Relocated To Abuja For Green Pasture -Emenalo by tritt(m): 2:34pm On Jan 20, 2022
Heavy MUMU post!

tutudesz:

Na AlexReporter people be this O! The beauty pageant gang grin

1 Like

Re: I Quit My Lagos Hotel Manager Job, Relocated To Abuja For Green Pasture -Emenalo by Zionzoom(m): 2:35pm On Jan 20, 2022
Omo!!!!
I go like Bleep this gal tongue
Re: I Quit My Lagos Hotel Manager Job, Relocated To Abuja For Green Pasture -Emenalo by Ladiva: 2:42pm On Jan 20, 2022
Alex you are a joke! Abeg what's your going rate? By the way you didn't have to crop yourself out of the picture na, shebi you posted it here already.

3 Likes

Re: I Quit My Lagos Hotel Manager Job, Relocated To Abuja For Green Pasture -Emenalo by Midas01: 2:54pm On Jan 20, 2022
Save this advice for your mother.
Amuluonyenaego:
Abi dey dn see you finish for Lagos, wish you will but use ur clito wallet wisely.

1 Like

Re: I Quit My Lagos Hotel Manager Job, Relocated To Abuja For Green Pasture -Emenalo by goodman5(m): 3:01pm On Jan 20, 2022
Omo this Bebe set
Re: I Quit My Lagos Hotel Manager Job, Relocated To Abuja For Green Pasture -Emenalo by cherryCola: 3:08pm On Jan 20, 2022
Lots of folks here are not happy because she is a lady cheesy.
Congrats dear cool, hope to buy your company very soon tongue.
Re: I Quit My Lagos Hotel Manager Job, Relocated To Abuja For Green Pasture -Emenalo by techWriter3: 3:12pm On Jan 20, 2022
Greener pasture or cleaner diiick?
Re: I Quit My Lagos Hotel Manager Job, Relocated To Abuja For Green Pasture -Emenalo by damoceile: 3:16pm On Jan 20, 2022
How is this any of my business?
Re: I Quit My Lagos Hotel Manager Job, Relocated To Abuja For Green Pasture -Emenalo by tiger28: 3:19pm On Jan 20, 2022
This alexreport is useless!!!

1 Like

Re: I Quit My Lagos Hotel Manager Job, Relocated To Abuja For Green Pasture -Emenalo by Abujaexpress: 3:38pm On Jan 20, 2022
You will meet the politicians, but your privates will suffer it.
Re: I Quit My Lagos Hotel Manager Job, Relocated To Abuja For Green Pasture -Emenalo by Successfulben: 3:50pm On Jan 20, 2022
Being a manager in an hotel automatically gives you miriads of opportunities to meeting men of timber and caliber. Being a fair,tall and beautiful lady automatically attracts you to men of high class. You definitely paid the Price as you climbed your ladder of success. You definitely know how to market your CLIT.

2 Likes

Re: I Quit My Lagos Hotel Manager Job, Relocated To Abuja For Green Pasture -Emenalo by Mayhem1: 3:50pm On Jan 20, 2022
She's cross eyed
Re: I Quit My Lagos Hotel Manager Job, Relocated To Abuja For Green Pasture -Emenalo by Gerrard59(m): 3:51pm On Jan 20, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:
You studied political science but worked as hotel manager; lol what has political science got to do with hospitality management. Round peg in a square hole
Nigeria education is a joke' people studying doctor working as a banker; banker working as a doctor no wonder nothing is moving forward in the nation; wrong people in wrong places ; no career chase just make belle full

It happens everywhere, it's not a Nigerian thing. First degree, unless professional degrees, is mainly for cognitive reasoning and shouldn't tie someone to a particular sector or industry. So, because she studied political science, she must be a politician? If she did a masters in the course, one can align with your point even though she is at liberty to work wherever she likes.

1 Like

Re: I Quit My Lagos Hotel Manager Job, Relocated To Abuja For Green Pasture -Emenalo by seyz91(m): 3:53pm On Jan 20, 2022
cheesy
DIVINEEVIDENCE:
What is this

News done finish?
Re: I Quit My Lagos Hotel Manager Job, Relocated To Abuja For Green Pasture -Emenalo by kriss27(m): 5:00pm On Jan 20, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Why? Thought they said there are more Job opportunities in Lagos
Re: I Quit My Lagos Hotel Manager Job, Relocated To Abuja For Green Pasture -Emenalo by Kmf0: 5:24pm On Jan 20, 2022
Eloped with a man
Re: I Quit My Lagos Hotel Manager Job, Relocated To Abuja For Green Pasture -Emenalo by junglej: 5:33pm On Jan 20, 2022
This is absolute nonsense, who is she? Imagine this trash on front page.

1 Like

Re: I Quit My Lagos Hotel Manager Job, Relocated To Abuja For Green Pasture -Emenalo by Newton2024: 6:20pm On Jan 20, 2022
Gerrard59:

It happens everywhere, it's not a Nigerian thing. First degree, unless professional degrees, is mainly for cognitive reasoning and shouldn't tie someone to a particular sector or industry. So, because she studied political science, she must be a politician? If she did a masters in the course, one can align with your point even though she is at liberty to work wherever she likes.
I respect your intellect sir.
Re: I Quit My Lagos Hotel Manager Job, Relocated To Abuja For Green Pasture -Emenalo by oglalasioux(m): 6:28pm On Jan 20, 2022
A woman will survive where ten men will die.
Re: I Quit My Lagos Hotel Manager Job, Relocated To Abuja For Green Pasture -Emenalo by snoopz: 7:29pm On Jan 20, 2022
blockgeek69:
Greener pasture or greener diiick?

Wise lady, Lagos Don tire her she move go abj to enjoy the federal and foreign currency.
The future is female
Re: I Quit My Lagos Hotel Manager Job, Relocated To Abuja For Green Pasture -Emenalo by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 20, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Bob hustle dey Abuja
Re: I Quit My Lagos Hotel Manager Job, Relocated To Abuja For Green Pasture -Emenalo by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 21, 2022
Abuja dickks are more juicy and reward well.
Re: I Quit My Lagos Hotel Manager Job, Relocated To Abuja For Green Pasture -Emenalo by premierlead: 10:40pm On Jan 22, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:
You studied political science but worked as hotel manager; lol what has political science got to do with hospitality management. Round peg in a square hole
Nigeria education is a joke' people studying doctor working as a banker; banker working as a doctor no wonder nothing is moving forward in the nation; wrong people in wrong places ; no career chase just make belle full

Have you forgotten that certificate is not amounting to anything in Nigeria again...a school cert holder running the affairs of the country call Nigeria is an example

Anyways, I wish the op best of luck in her pussy and clitocurrencies businesses

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christie Amara Opara: Navy Promotes First Female Nurse In Nigeria As General / Why I Refused To Confirm Four Trainees After Their Assessment Centre. / My Innocent Looking Female Assistant Carried Out A Massive Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.