Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:30 AM

My Sister's NPOWER Payrol Is Showing FAILED - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Sister's NPOWER Payrol Is Showing FAILED (262 Views)

Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. / This Man Wants A Job At The Mortuary But He Failed His First Test (photos) / Help A Sister ..npower .urgent Help Ooooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Sister's NPOWER Payrol Is Showing FAILED by indemnityy: 6:48pm On Jan 20, 2022
She has not receive her October stipend, rather what is displaying at her payrol is FAILED. What can she do to receive her OCTOBER STIPEND. Your candid advice is needed.
Thank you.
Re: My Sister's NPOWER Payrol Is Showing FAILED by realceeg(m): 7:23pm On Jan 20, 2022
indemnityy:
She has not receive her October stipend, rather what is displaying at her payrol is FAILED. What can she do to receive her OCTOBER STIPEND. Your candid advice is needed.
Thank you.
..this people know exactly what they re doing ..the persons that received their stipends early are those being delayed now ..then finally to failed ...you now want me to believe this is not foolishness

(1) (Reply)

Cashier / Urgent Vacancy For Health & Safety Officer / Vacancy: Secretary/social Media Manager In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.