Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Hanifar Abubakar Was Abducted And Killed By Her School Teacher - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hanifar Abubakar Was Abducted And Killed By Her School Teacher (27927 Views)

Missing Hanifar Abubakar Killed By Kidnappers Despite Collecting Ransom / Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver / Missing Girl Who Left Her School With A Guy In Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hanifar Abubakar Was Abducted And Killed By Her School Teacher by onuman: 5:53am On Jan 21, 2022
Re: Hanifar Abubakar Was Abducted And Killed By Her School Teacher by victorv12(m): 5:57am On Jan 21, 2022
They should severe his body parts in bits and let the process go on for like two months until his death. If possible, they should feed him his body to eat. They must keep him alive to feel the pain and at the same time killing him softly. They should not shoot or hang him.

1 Like

Re: Hanifar Abubakar Was Abducted And Killed By Her School Teacher by sript: 6:00am On Jan 21, 2022
What,,,just what could have triggered such barbaric action... unguided thought

I'm sure their kids are safe at home
Re: Hanifar Abubakar Was Abducted And Killed By Her School Teacher by Passionate1(m): 6:04am On Jan 21, 2022
The knife in your back doesn't always come from an enemy. . .
Re: Hanifar Abubakar Was Abducted And Killed By Her School Teacher by fairygeh(f): 6:06am On Jan 21, 2022
The heart of man is desperately wicked.Who can know it
Re: Hanifar Abubakar Was Abducted And Killed By Her School Teacher by fatherjesse(m): 6:09am On Jan 21, 2022
Corpse was "rushed" to the hospital, nonsense talk. May God rest the soul of the innocent girl.
Re: Hanifar Abubakar Was Abducted And Killed By Her School Teacher by jimtemi1: 6:15am On Jan 21, 2022
Hmm, what a wicked world... Such a beautiful angel just wasted by this nonentity
Re: Hanifar Abubakar Was Abducted And Killed By Her School Teacher by Elbinawi: 6:15am On Jan 21, 2022
Dear Friends, this 5-year-old girl, Hanifa, was allegedly kidnapped & killed in Kano by her private school teacher. The accused has confessed to abducting her & demanding 6 million Naira. When she recognised him, he poisoned her & buried her in a shallow grave. He led police to the grave where her body was recovered.

I recently wrote a post on the sick and rotten society of Northern Nigeria. Any society that prodices BokoHaram terrorists + murderous armed bandits + Buhari gang of genocidal criminals who buried innocent children ALIVE in the multiple Shia mass graves is an extremely sick society full of murderous criminals.

The Parents of this beautiful angel, Hanifa, entrusted her to this murderous criminal as her teacher but this barbarian kidnapped her and murdered her and dumped her remains in a shallow grave.

It is important to note that the infants that genocidal criminals Tyrant Buhari, Elrufai, Buratai and gang burnt and buried ALIVE during Zaria Massacre in the multiple Shia mass graves were younger than Hanifa.

The death penalty is too soft for some heinous crimes against humanity. The killers of Hanifa deserve more than a death penalty.

God eternally rest the soul of Hanifa and congregate her with the Martyred Infant of Karbala! Ilahee Ameen! #AlFatiha

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: Hanifar Abubakar Was Abducted And Killed By Her School Teacher by xpool(m): 6:16am On Jan 21, 2022
Oxb90:
Very beautiful child! This monster that killed you will never know peace in the remaining days of his miserable life.
The worst he can get is a death sentence that will never be executed, which means more or less a life sentence, he may even get full freedom by one prison break one day, BECAUSE SINCE 1999, OUR DEAR HYPOCRITICAL CIVILIAN STATE GOVERNORS HAVE ALL AVOIDED SIGNIMG DEATH WARRANTS. AND THAT IS WHY ALL DIMENSIONS OF XAPITAL CRIMES KEEP FLOODING EVERY PART OF THE COUNTRY.
OUR JOURNALIST HAVE ALSO REFUSED TO WRITE ABOUT IT.

1 Like

Re: Hanifar Abubakar Was Abducted And Killed By Her School Teacher by lebienconnu: 6:16am On Jan 21, 2022
This guy is worse than one million Shekau put together. He is the most wicked of all terorrists ever.

I have never said this before but i will say it now.
No matter the good deed he has done in the past or that he will do in the future, surely his abode is hell fire and in it shall he dwell for ever.

Killing an innocent child with rat poison is an unimmaginable crime. Even the devil will be very angty with him.

The ground should be saved from the dishonor of covering his body after he is executed by the slowest and the most painful means ever. His body should be dumped in the forest for wild beast to feast on.
Re: Hanifar Abubakar Was Abducted And Killed By Her School Teacher by mediainc: 6:32am On Jan 21, 2022
Such an Angel taken away from this world. Death penalty must be signed for kidnappers. What are we keeping them for?

Population is too much.
Re: Hanifar Abubakar Was Abducted And Killed By Her School Teacher by LINTUNE(m): 6:33am On Jan 21, 2022
I don't understand the world's justice system o, when it is proven that someone commited a heinous crime like this, why can't the person be killed immediately, why must they waste tax payers money feeding the person in prison and waiting for court trial..once it's confirmed that its the person that committed the crime, do the needful asap...this is why I support jungle justice at times...men I'm so angry right now.
Re: Hanifar Abubakar Was Abducted And Killed By Her School Teacher by RealistRedpiler: 6:47am On Jan 21, 2022
So sad but believe me any thing the Hausa learn from other tribes will be hard to be stopped.. Omo dem don go full for kidnapping...

The man will still be freed so far he's a Muslim and he is northern
Re: Hanifar Abubakar Was Abducted And Killed By Her School Teacher by Brushstrokes20: 6:49am On Jan 21, 2022
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it!

One of the cutest little creatures I've seen.... RIP!

The bloodthirsty teacher should rest in PIECES in advance!
Re: Hanifar Abubakar Was Abducted And Killed By Her School Teacher by iyke2frankeze: 6:50am On Jan 21, 2022
Fear North!
Re: Hanifar Abubakar Was Abducted And Killed By Her School Teacher by Reference(m): 6:59am On Jan 21, 2022
There are few things as precious as a female kid in that part of the country at school. Such massive odds stacked against her and her dear parents that they do not in any way deserve this.

It is just heart wrenching.

If only the Almighty can raise people back to life for another chance, such a sweet little girl deserves first place.

Such a sad loss.
Re: Hanifar Abubakar Was Abducted And Killed By Her School Teacher by DeMekus: 7:00am On Jan 21, 2022
AntiChristian:
The human mind is full of evil thoughts...
The headslammer's mind.
Re: Hanifar Abubakar Was Abducted And Killed By Her School Teacher by macaranta(m): 7:00am On Jan 21, 2022
Damn... This kind of cute child. dude is a monster
Re: Hanifar Abubakar Was Abducted And Killed By Her School Teacher by nigeriainfo: 7:03am On Jan 21, 2022
Righteousness2:

Jeremiah 17:9
The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it
?
Shut up
Re: Hanifar Abubakar Was Abducted And Killed By Her School Teacher by dragunov: 7:11am On Jan 21, 2022
dre11:

Previous threads: https://www.nairaland.com/6881981/5-year-old-hanifa-abubakar-kidnapped-way

https://www.nairaland.com/6948737/missing-hanifar-abubakar-killed-kidnappers

https://dailynigerian.com/how-kano-girl-abducted-killed/

Kai! That beautiful little girl. O ma se o. The North has gone to the dogs. Even school teachers have joined the bandwagon. ABOKIS!
Re: Hanifar Abubakar Was Abducted And Killed By Her School Teacher by darsh(m): 7:13am On Jan 21, 2022
This is sad �..

But Can Nigerians Stop The Clowing Of
Exhuming A Corpse and Taking It To The Hospital Before Confirming It’s Dead!
Cause that’s like a silly Joke to me..

You say you dug out a lifeless body and take it to the hospital just to confirm it’s dead?!

Tf is that?
Re: Hanifar Abubakar Was Abducted And Killed By Her School Teacher by shortgun(m): 7:18am On Jan 21, 2022
Never display opulence before penury is a rule people should adopt to stay alive and keep people close to them safe.
Compare the little girl's picture and that of her teacher one will easily notice they are worlds apart.
I believe the mushroom school where this devil is a proprietor will not have qualified teachers, a good school building and a conducive environment for learning.

Why take your wards to such a place when you can afford better schools?
Re: Hanifar Abubakar Was Abducted And Killed By Her School Teacher by chatinent: 7:18am On Jan 21, 2022
Please just kill this devil.

1 Like

Re: Hanifar Abubakar Was Abducted And Killed By Her School Teacher by arantess: 7:18am On Jan 21, 2022
kingphilip:
The days are really evil.

A 5 year old child. What will 6m do to you compared to your freedom?

May God not allow this evil eyes of individuals filled with greed see our people.
The girl would have identified him that's why he did her
Na wa
Re: Hanifar Abubakar Was Abducted And Killed By Her School Teacher by Modernizer: 7:24am On Jan 21, 2022
Elbinawi:
Dear Friends, this 5-year-old girl, Hanifa, was allegedly kidnapped & killed in Kano by her private school teacher. The accused has confessed to abducting her & demanding 6 million Naira. When she recognised him, he poisoned her & buried her in a shallow grave. He led police to the grave where her body was recovered.

I recently wrote a post on the sick and rotten society of Northern Nigeria. Any society that prodices BokoHaram terrorists + murderous armed bandits + Buhari gang of genocidal criminals who buried innocent children ALIVE in the multiple Shia mass graves is an extremely sick society full of murderous criminals.

The Parents of this beautiful angel, Hanifa, entrusted her to this murderous criminal as her teacher but this barbarian kidnapped her and murdered her and dumped her remains in a shallow grave.

It is important to note that the infants that genocidal criminals Tyrant Buhari, Elrufai, Buratai and gang burnt and buried ALIVE during Zaria Massacre in the multiple Shia mass graves were younger than Hanifa.

The death penalty is too soft for some heinous crimes against humanity. The killers of Hanifa deserve more than a death penalty.

God eternally rest the soul of Hanifa and congregate her with the Martyred Infant of Karbala! Ilahee Ameen! #AlFatiha

#ElbinawiTweets

I'm dumbfounded actually.

What exactly is happening to Nigeria?

This is not just a crime, this is something else
Re: Hanifar Abubakar Was Abducted And Killed By Her School Teacher by Bahamas95(m): 7:31am On Jan 21, 2022
What a wicked soul..... embarassed Even the devil would think twice before attempting to kill this lil angel. Humans are becoming more wicked than him now. Baby girl don't let this demon have peace for the rest of his miserable life, torment him here on earth and in the after life.

Hisbah always missing in action when you need them most. Na poor people wey dey drink beer be their problem.
Re: Hanifar Abubakar Was Abducted And Killed By Her School Teacher by Passionate888: 7:49am On Jan 21, 2022
When some idiots and members of yoruba muslim miscreants were saying they should look to the east
Re: Hanifar Abubakar Was Abducted And Killed By Her School Teacher by Govocrete: 8:05am On Jan 21, 2022
You killed an innocent � angel.

May her soul Rest in Perfect Peace.
Re: Hanifar Abubakar Was Abducted And Killed By Her School Teacher by oilmane(m): 8:21am On Jan 21, 2022
dre11:

Previous threads: https://www.nairaland.com/6881981/5-year-old-hanifa-abubakar-kidnapped-way

https://www.nairaland.com/6948737/missing-hanifar-abubakar-killed-kidnappers

https://dailynigerian.com/how-kano-girl-abducted-killed/

Na this kind fine pikin u kidnap? God, so you can stay and watch a little child cry without being moved to compassion? What happened to your conscience? You even ended up killing her, this guy and his accomplice should be burnt to death, rest on little one, I pray your love ones go through this trauma without any permanent damage, this is tough.
Re: Hanifar Abubakar Was Abducted And Killed By Her School Teacher by Semaj77(m): 8:21am On Jan 21, 2022
Such a beaut , R.I.P little one
Re: Hanifar Abubakar Was Abducted And Killed By Her School Teacher by hollywater: 8:22am On Jan 21, 2022
I feel for the family. However, i still don't know why this same people support bad and evil Leaders. Suffering and smiling.
Re: Hanifar Abubakar Was Abducted And Killed By Her School Teacher by otokx(m): 8:23am On Jan 21, 2022
I don't want to say private school again. What are the lessons to be learned from this incident?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Beats Policeman In Lagos For Preventing Him From Killing Girlfriend / EFCC Secures The Conviction Of 15 Yahoo Boys In Enugu State / Father Catches Man Raping Daughter In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.