Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Hanifar Abubakar Was Abducted And Killed By Her School Teacher - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hanifar Abubakar Was Abducted And Killed By Her School Teacher (27929 Views)

Missing Hanifar Abubakar Killed By Kidnappers Despite Collecting Ransom / Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver / Missing Girl Who Left Her School With A Guy In Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hanifar Abubakar Was Abducted And Killed By Her School Teacher by everythinggirly(f): 8:24am On Jan 21, 2022
May the gentle soul of this beautiful angel rest in peace. Kill the killer now!
Re: Hanifar Abubakar Was Abducted And Killed By Her School Teacher by otokx(m): 8:24am On Jan 21, 2022
shortgun:
Never display opulence before penury is a rule people should adopt to stay alive and keep people close to them safe.
Compare the little girl's picture and that of her teacher one will easily notice they are worlds apart.
I believe the mushroom school where this devil is a proprietor will not have qualified teachers, a good school building and a conducive environment for learning.

Why take your wards to such a place when you can afford better schools?

The first paragraph is so true especially in Nigeria.
Re: Hanifar Abubakar Was Abducted And Killed By Her School Teacher by TheKingsmann(m): 8:29am On Jan 21, 2022
So they finally killed dis cute little girl?
Re: Hanifar Abubakar Was Abducted And Killed By Her School Teacher by Yankee101: 8:41am On Jan 21, 2022
Kill him too
Re: Hanifar Abubakar Was Abducted And Killed By Her School Teacher by BigMamaNaija: 8:50am On Jan 21, 2022
Elbinawi:
Dear Friends, this 5-year-old girl, Hanifa, was allegedly kidnapped & killed in Kano by her private school teacher. The accused has confessed to abducting her & demanding 6 million Naira. When she recognised him, he poisoned her & buried her in a shallow grave. He led police to the grave where her body was recovered.

I recently wrote a post on the sick and rotten society of Northern Nigeria. Any society that prodices BokoHaram terrorists + murderous armed bandits + Buhari gang of genocidal criminals who buried innocent children ALIVE in the multiple Shia mass graves is an extremely sick society full of murderous criminals.

The Parents of this beautiful angel, Hanifa, entrusted her to this murderous criminal as her teacher but this barbarian kidnapped her and murdered her and dumped her remains in a shallow grave.

It is important to note that the infants that genocidal criminals Tyrant Buhari, Elrufai, Buratai and gang burnt and buried ALIVE during Zaria Massacre in the multiple Shia mass graves were younger than Hanifa.

The death penalty is too soft for some heinous crimes against humanity. The killers of Hanifa deserve more than a death penalty.

God eternally rest the soul of Hanifa and congregate her with the Martyred Infant of Karbala! Ilahee Ameen! #AlFatiha

#ElbinawiTweets

They will still let him go or just let him survive on taxpayers money in jail, if no affluent person pushes for his release. So many of these evil and wicked individuals are released back into the society after due settlement. How will more people not venture into such evil when there is no deterrent?
Nigeria owes Aninih, Sumbo and other criminals killed by the firing squad, an apology letter. What is happening?? embarassed undecided

Rest in peace lovely angel. cry cry
Re: Hanifar Abubakar Was Abducted And Killed By Her School Teacher by Shalommy(f): 9:00am On Jan 21, 2022
Chaii.. Killing one alhaji future wife. Hmmm.. Bokoharam nation. Na family matter.
Re: Hanifar Abubakar Was Abducted And Killed By Her School Teacher by deebrain(m): 9:26am On Jan 21, 2022
See where jungle justice will have been an option.
Re: Hanifar Abubakar Was Abducted And Killed By Her School Teacher by Jumbojax(m): 9:56am On Jan 21, 2022
He wanted to kill her from the beginning, fprget that excuse of he saw his face. 1 tab of swinol everyday to a little girl like that and she forgets the whole ordeal for years
Re: Hanifar Abubakar Was Abducted And Killed By Her School Teacher by LegalWolf: 10:35am On Jan 21, 2022
Oxb90:
Very beautiful child! This monster that killed you will never know peace in the remaining days of his miserable life.

Amin ya rabb. The guy will rot in hell
Re: Hanifar Abubakar Was Abducted And Killed By Her School Teacher by Bishopceo: 10:50am On Jan 21, 2022
God will never forgive this heartless beast for doing this to this beautiful girl. My condolences to her family
Re: Hanifar Abubakar Was Abducted And Killed By Her School Teacher by Ifyjos(f): 10:52am On Jan 21, 2022
What a wicked world we are , may her gentle soul rest with the Lord
Re: Hanifar Abubakar Was Abducted And Killed By Her School Teacher by AntiChristian: 11:44am On Jan 21, 2022
DeMekus:

The headslammer's mind.

See the List of Bible headslammers!

But Jesus and many others were also seen prostrating to their Lord in the Bible.

Prostration has been one of the subtle way of worshiping God from the time of Abraham, Moses, Jesus till now. Those who abuse Muslims of head slamming have nothing to stand on as many notable people did same in the Bible.

1. Jesus: Going a little farther, he (Jesus) fell with his face to the ground and prayed Matthew 26:39

2. Abram: "And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying...," - Old Testament (Genesis 17:3)

3. Abraham:"Then Abraham fell upon his face, and laughed, and said in his heart, Shall a child be born unto him that is an hundred years old? and shall Sarah, that is ninety years old, bear?" - Old Testament (Genesis 17:17)

4. Moses: "And Moses made haste, and bowed his head toward the earth, and worshiped." - Old Testament (Exodus 34:cool

5. Moses & Aaron:“And Moses and Aaron went from the presence of the assembly unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, and they fell upon their faces: and the glory of the LORD appeared unto them.” - Old Testament (Numbers 20:6)

6. Moses & Aaron:"And the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying, Separate yourselves from among this congregation, that I may consume them in a moment. And they fell upon their faces, and said, O God, the God of the spirits of all flesh, shall one man sin, and wilt thou be wroth with all the congregation?" - Old Testament (Numbers 16:20-22)

7. Ezra and his People: And Ezra blessed the LORD, the great God. And all the people answered, Amen, Amen, with lifting up their hands: and they bowed their heads, and worshipped the LORD with [their] faces to the ground. - Old Testament (Nehemiah 8:6)

8. Joshua: "And he said, Nay; but as captain of the host of the LORD am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my Lord unto his servant?" - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Joshua 5:14)

9. A Prophet: "And it came to pass, while they were slaying them, and I was left, that I fell upon my face, and cried, and said, Ah Lord GOD! wilt thou destroy all the residue of Israel in thy pouring out of thy fury upon Jerusalem?" - Old Testament (Ezekiel 9:eight)

10 Jehoshaphat: "And Jehoshaphat bowed his head with his face to the ground: and all Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem fell before the LORD, worshipping the LORD." - Old Testament (2 Chronicles 20:18)

11. A Prophet:"And it came to pass, when I prophesied, that Pelatiah the son of Benaiah died. Then fell I down upon my face, and cried with a loud voice, and said, Ah Lord GOD! wilt thou make a full end of the remnant of Israel?" - Old Testament (Ezekiel 11:13)

Why not follow them to prostrate to the Lord?
Re: Hanifar Abubakar Was Abducted And Killed By Her School Teacher by Benrosaria(m): 11:52am On Jan 21, 2022
dre11:

Previous threads: https://www.nairaland.com/6881981/5-year-old-hanifa-abubakar-kidnapped-way

https://www.nairaland.com/6948737/missing-hanifar-abubakar-killed-kidnappers

https://dailynigerian.com/how-kano-girl-abducted-killed/

Till this day I still find who the parent to this girl is?

Something about blacks I don’t get no more

I end up getting sad for life.

She is a daughter of which big man ??
Re: Hanifar Abubakar Was Abducted And Killed By Her School Teacher by TheABOMINATION: 12:06pm On Jan 21, 2022
Most of the problems faced by northerners are brought upon themselves. Why the hell would a parent put make up on a cute little child. You want her to look pretty, for what?
Re: Hanifar Abubakar Was Abducted And Killed By Her School Teacher by bigjackass: 1:05pm On Jan 21, 2022
See how they just wasted this cute baby for nothing
Re: Hanifar Abubakar Was Abducted And Killed By Her School Teacher by Exceed15: 2:12pm On Jan 21, 2022
Oh God how can i unread this? How can u do this to this beautiful innocent child .. can't hold my tears .. kaiiii
Re: Hanifar Abubakar Was Abducted And Killed By Her School Teacher by DKM123: 4:17pm On Jan 21, 2022
Nigerian man
Re: Hanifar Abubakar Was Abducted And Killed By Her School Teacher by Tonitoniton(m): 6:23pm On Jan 21, 2022
Unfortunately, it is not possible to eradicate violent teaching in Islam cos that is the bedrock of islam.

Islam is about violence and violence is islam.

Islam is a curse to man kind
Re: Hanifar Abubakar Was Abducted And Killed By Her School Teacher by ablejesus26(m): 6:26pm On Jan 21, 2022
Chai this one really touched me�
How can a human being think of hurting such an innocent and harmless beautiful soul.
The heart of Man/Woman is truely evil beyond description.

1 Like

Re: Hanifar Abubakar Was Abducted And Killed By Her School Teacher by ademijuwonlo(f): 5:48am On Jan 23, 2022
Oxb90:
Very beautiful child! This monster that killed you will never know peace in the remaining days of his miserable life. And at his death, he will occupy the hottest part in hellfire beside the Lucifer himself. That is my judgment.

Chai this one pain me!
Amen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Secures The Conviction Of 15 Yahoo Boys In Enugu State / Father Catches Man Raping Daughter In Ibadan / Gunmen Kill Daniel Nwunuji (UBA Staff) In Taraba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.