Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

My 1e Weeks Caucasian Is Very Aggressive In The Night Only - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My 1e Weeks Caucasian Is Very Aggressive In The Night Only (730 Views)

6 Weeks Caucasian Shepherd Puppy. Full Breed.. Discount Price 95k / 1 Year Old Brindle Boerboel For Sale-very Aggressive / Caucasian Vs Rottweiler - Which Is More Aggressive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 1e Weeks Caucasian Is Very Aggressive In The Night Only by goodyvin02(m): 10:53pm On Jan 20, 2022
I got this boy 29th of November, he's really aggressive only in the night but very calm during the day, anybody would enter the compound during the day and he will be uninterested but you can't come close to the gate or compound in the night...
Anybody have an idea on how i can make him to be aggressive during the day?

Re: My 1e Weeks Caucasian Is Very Aggressive In The Night Only by WoundedLamb: 11:42pm On Jan 20, 2022
Worlds apart.

Where I stay, dogs are supposed to friendly but defensive. People take special steps to socialize dogs so that they wouldn't attack humans or other dogs in the pack. It's considered a shameful thing to step out with unsocialized pets. But the embarrassment is nothing compared to the legal issues one could face if thier dog attacks indiscriminately. The end-goal is to have a dog that knows when to attack. Therefore, this your question might be considered strange. But then in Nigeria, people are looking for ways to make thier dogs more aggressive at all times. Even those lucky to have dogs that seem to have a fair idea of when to attack and when not would still want them to just be aggressive.

That said, I think isolating the dog from strangers at all times and/or always having it on chain might do the trick. However, these are very discomforting for the dog (discomfort and isolation generally promote aggression). The truth is, your puppy is a baby and needs to play like one. It is good for thier mental health. Exploring at this age makes them less anxious and more receptive to training. I believe it would be better to have a defensive dog than an offensive one, but I understand situations could be different. Whatever you do, make sure your steps are gradual/progressive; don't just isolate/chain up the dog at once, rather start by reducing thier out-of-cage time and monitor thier behavior.

Lovely dog. cry

1 Like

Re: My 1e Weeks Caucasian Is Very Aggressive In The Night Only by quintessence007(f): 12:09am On Jan 21, 2022
Na monkey be dis or wetin

3 Likes

Re: My 1e Weeks Caucasian Is Very Aggressive In The Night Only by Okpotud(m): 6:21am On Jan 23, 2022
quintessence007:
Na monkey be dis or wetin
grin

(1) (Reply)

A Good Female Boerboel Needed 1-3 Months Old / All My Dogs Howl At Night / I Can Teach Your Dogs How To Speak English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.