Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,444 members, 7,846,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:55 AM

I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! (61618 Views)

An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend / Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) / Having A Brother As An American Citizen! What Are My Benefits? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by hammed71(m): 10:43am On Jan 24, 2022
EgunMogaji2:
It's still Fathia that I want to impregnate with an American baby. She won't even have to leave Nigeria grin
lol oga god don bless you already na

1 Like

Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by dizon: 3:58pm On Jan 24, 2022
ignis:

Shame to you with your dull inferiority brain.
Shame to you with your pathetic self deceit. Lying to yourself won't change the facts from being the facts. A butterfly can claim oneness with the eagle because both of them can fly but the fact remains that the eagle is greater than the butterfly. Such is your case, lie to yourself and massage your worthless ego all you like, the fact is that an American child already has more privileges, opportunities and rights in life than any child born in Nigeria. Facts don't care about your feelings.

1 Like

Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by gozzlin: 9:17pm On Jan 24, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Congratulations between.

What the fvck does 'congratulations between' mean?

All these illiterates on nairaland with their horrible written English. Yuck!
Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by DonroxyII: 6:15pm On Jan 26, 2022
tensazangetsu20:
So automatically the child is an American citizen and has a ton of opportunities open to him and one stupid pastor somewhere is telling us that God loves us all equally. You must be a big fool if you believe God loves you and someone who was born in the USA Canada Switzerland Australia Japan et al equally grin.

Congratulations between.
God loves us equally but we all don't love God equally.

To enjoy the Blissfulness of God, You must love God by Stepping up to Evolution via Discipline (Focus), Good Food, Using Your Brain(Not trying to Cheat Established Systems).
Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by fabyom: 7:08pm On Feb 05, 2022
Posting the innocent kid to the world cos of views or what? This is disgusting!
chasisgirl:
I don't think I ever cried this much during labour.
They refused to call my husband into the theater so he sensed something was wrong. Get the full details as I spill it all in this video . Please subscribe, like and share . Premiering now. Join me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xnr2aeHQZw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria / Okada And Keke Ban In Lagos: How Is It In Your Area? / Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja You've probably Never Seen Before.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.