Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,576 members, 7,865,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:07 PM

What Evil Inheritance Did You Inherit From Grandma/grandpa? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Evil Inheritance Did You Inherit From Grandma/grandpa? (778 Views)

Grandma With Dementia Never Forgets To Praise God / What Does The Bible Mean By "He That Overcometh Shall Inherit All Things?" / Deliverance From Evil Inheritance "Mountain Of Fire Ministries " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Evil Inheritance Did You Inherit From Grandma/grandpa? by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 21, 2022
Watch to find out what mine was shocked

Duration: 58 seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9l2uxRD6EYA

1 Like

Re: What Evil Inheritance Did You Inherit From Grandma/grandpa? by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 21, 2022
stingyness

1 Like

Re: What Evil Inheritance Did You Inherit From Grandma/grandpa? by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 21, 2022
Hisbah21:
stingyness

The Lord will cure you. You must do giveaway this year grin
Re: What Evil Inheritance Did You Inherit From Grandma/grandpa? by Ayo081(m): 1:04pm On Jan 21, 2022
I don't know them, I can't really say.

I wish I could trace somethings.

1 Like

Re: What Evil Inheritance Did You Inherit From Grandma/grandpa? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:15pm On Jan 21, 2022
Ayo081:
I don't know them, I can't really say.

I wish I could trace somethings.

You inherited their wickedness now. You love nacking your friends girlfriends/wives, you Lie, you are jealous and envious of others such that you wished to kill them, you wish people evil, you cheat etc
Re: What Evil Inheritance Did You Inherit From Grandma/grandpa? by Ayo081(m): 1:44pm On Jan 21, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You inherited their wickedness now. You love nacking your friends girlfriends/wives, you Lie, you are jealous and envious of others such that you wished to kill them, you wish people evil, you cheat etc

What is this? grin

Could this be you Dthruthspeaker? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Evil Inheritance Did You Inherit From Grandma/grandpa? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:00pm On Jan 21, 2022
Ayo081:

What is this? grin

Could this be you Dthruthspeaker? undecided

One and the same! grin

Son, every man in the whole world, without escape inherited our fore and five father's propensity and inclination to do wicked and painful things which we would not like anyone to do to us.
Re: What Evil Inheritance Did You Inherit From Grandma/grandpa? by Ayo081(m): 2:33pm On Jan 21, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

One and the same! grin

Son, every man in the whole world, without escape inherited our fore and five father's propensity and inclination to do wicked and painful things which we would not like anyone to do to us.

What about the good things? Why don't we talk about that often? undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Evil Inheritance Did You Inherit From Grandma/grandpa? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 21, 2022
Hernia
Re: What Evil Inheritance Did You Inherit From Grandma/grandpa? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:58pm On Jan 21, 2022
Ayo081:

Because
1. No one has any problem with good things.

2. And the whole world, has a problem with evil things.

3. Are we good?
I) we are good because we inherited Good also from our father.

BUT ARE WE GOOD? NO, WE ARE NOT!(The Law! "A thing is only good if each and every element of it is Good. It is bad if one single element of it is bad"wink

Ii) By Law we fail. We also inherited evil from our father who Intook Evil from he and she who is evil (Aside: Why did Satan insist they eat the fruit? Answer, he was also in the fruit. Remember, he is "the-evil" always.

And out of these 2 inheritances, which one is dominant?

The destructionof the world and the news has proven that evil rules exactly as God hath Judged "the heart of man is desperately wicked, seeking continually to do evil".

Hence, my special attention to evil things.

Evil destroys but if men were good, I believe that men would have begun living longer than 969 because God would have restored our eternal living.

But men have failed, the world is destroyed and the only thing left now is God's Sword of Judgement and Destruction.
Re: What Evil Inheritance Did You Inherit From Grandma/grandpa? by petra1(m): 4:28pm On Jan 21, 2022
Old things are passed away
Re: What Evil Inheritance Did You Inherit From Grandma/grandpa? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 21, 2022
petra1:

We are all a work in progress. We'll be perfected when we see Jesus.

1 Like

Re: What Evil Inheritance Did You Inherit From Grandma/grandpa? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:46pm On Jan 21, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

We are all a work in progress. We'll be perfected when we see Jesus.

You must perfect yourself before The Lord Comes.

"Be ye Holy" is The Commandment and not "When I come, I will make you Holy".
Re: What Evil Inheritance Did You Inherit From Grandma/grandpa? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:49pm On Jan 21, 2022
petra1:

It is you who shall pass away the old things. "Put ye away the old evil man"
Re: What Evil Inheritance Did You Inherit From Grandma/grandpa? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 21, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You must perfect yourself before The Lord Comes.

We must perfect ourselves? Seriously??
Re: What Evil Inheritance Did You Inherit From Grandma/grandpa? by SimplePlan34: 8:32pm On Jan 21, 2022
U inherited nothing. U are just the same homogeneous specie as Ur blood line. Meaning u are like Ur blood line and suffer the same Karma in Ur reincarnated form. Every soul is born into his karmic environment. Now do I support this no. Cos I believe that we must know what sins we are atoning for. But it's the way creation was designed.
Re: What Evil Inheritance Did You Inherit From Grandma/grandpa? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 21, 2022
SimplePlan34:
U inherited nothing. U are just the same homogeneous specie as Ur blood line. Meaning u are like Ur blood line and suffer the same Karma in Ur reincarnated form. Every soul is born into his karmic environment. Now do I support this no. Cos I believe that we must know what sins we are atoning for. But it's the way creation was designed.

Okay but you can pray the bad away or not? Or we are doomed with it forever?
Re: What Evil Inheritance Did You Inherit From Grandma/grandpa? by SimplePlan34: 9:51pm On Jan 21, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Okay but you can pray the bad away or not? Or we are doomed with it forever?

They say until the creator sees u have repented then he frees u. Unless u live die repeat.

But creation is one messed up thing not fair to some we are being manipulated to worship the creator.
Re: What Evil Inheritance Did You Inherit From Grandma/grandpa? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:52am On Jan 22, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

We must perfect ourselves? Seriously??

What does "be ye therefore perfect" mean?

Is it animals He was referring to?
Re: What Evil Inheritance Did You Inherit From Grandma/grandpa? by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 22, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

What does "be ye therefore perfect" mean?

Is it animals He was referring to?

If you'd asked politely, I would have responded. What does, "Is it animals He was referring to" mean? That's rude.
Re: What Evil Inheritance Did You Inherit From Grandma/grandpa? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:28am On Jan 22, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

If you'd asked politely, I would have responded. What does, "Is it animals He was referring to" mean? That's rude.

You know very well that that was not a question but a statement definitely cancelling out the fact that The Commandment of Perfection was not directed to animals but to any person who wished to follow The Lord!

You know very well that it was not meant to be rude.
Re: What Evil Inheritance Did You Inherit From Grandma/grandpa? by Ayo081(m): 11:22am On Jan 22, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Because
1. No one has any problem with good things.

2. And the whole world, has a problem with evil things.

3. Are we good?
I) we are good because we inherited Good also from our father.

BUT ARE WE GOOD? NO, WE ARE NOT!(The Law! "A thing is only good if each and every element of it is Good. It is bad if one single element of it is bad"wink

Ii) By Law we fail. We also inherited evil from our father who Intook Evil from he and she who is evil (Aside: Why did Satan insist they eat the fruit? Answer, he was also in the fruit. Remember, he is "the-evil" always.

And out of these 2 inheritances, which one is dominant?

The destructionof the world and the news has proven that evil rules exactly as God hath Judged "the heart of man is desperately wicked, seeking continually to do evil".

Hence, my special attention to evil things.

Evil destroys but if men were good, I believe that men would have begun living longer than 969 because God would have restored our eternal living.

But men have failed, the world is destroyed and the only thing left now is God's Sword of Judgement and Destruction.

Noted, thanks.
Re: What Evil Inheritance Did You Inherit From Grandma/grandpa? by Ola17: 11:53am On Jan 22, 2022
What you term as ‘evil inheritance’ from your grandpa is a survival trait passed down generations to you. Anger is a basic survival emotion that is tied to the ‘fight or flight’ response to existential threat. In a nutshell, you might not have existed if your grandpa didn’t have anger issues grin

1 Like

Re: What Evil Inheritance Did You Inherit From Grandma/grandpa? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:25pm On Jan 22, 2022
Ayo081:

Noted, thanks.

Glad to help!

1 Like

Re: What Evil Inheritance Did You Inherit From Grandma/grandpa? by petra1(m): 8:08pm On Jan 22, 2022
Ayo081:

2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

1 Like

Re: What Evil Inheritance Did You Inherit From Grandma/grandpa? by Tekahashi: 11:15am On Feb 24, 2022
The only thing close to evil that I probably inherited from them is my anger issues, I don't know if it's scientifically possible for that to be passed as a trait but, my Grand dad had same issues

(1) (Reply)

Should A Church Reject An Atheist ? / Surviving R. Kelly: Will The Church Embrace The Accused Singer Now? / A Baptist Member?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.