Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Chizoba Nwokoye's PA, Success Bright, Emptied Her Account - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chizoba Nwokoye's PA, Success Bright, Emptied Her Account (47880 Views)

I'm Leaving Nigeria To Togo- Chizoba Nwokoye's PA Who Stole Her Valuables Speaks / Actress Chizoba Bosah Is Dead - Pictures / Asa: I Am A Marlian, Though Yahoo Boys Emptied My Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chizoba Nwokoye's PA, Success Bright, Emptied Her Account by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 21, 2022
Everybody don tire for this country

1 Like

Re: Chizoba Nwokoye's PA, Success Bright, Emptied Her Account by alabi484(m): 10:38am On Jan 21, 2022
He doesn't have referees or guarantors?

1 Like

Re: Chizoba Nwokoye's PA, Success Bright, Emptied Her Account by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:39am On Jan 21, 2022
Whatever person you want employ as assistant endeavor to know more than 2 member of his or her family to avoid getting hurt
Re: Chizoba Nwokoye's PA, Success Bright, Emptied Her Account by erai30(m): 10:40am On Jan 21, 2022
She is just forming those cries, the guy was just too smart to be used as a LICKING TOOLS, am sure he just got his payoff and decided to resign his appointment.

3 Likes

Re: Chizoba Nwokoye's PA, Success Bright, Emptied Her Account by Moneyboyz: 10:40am On Jan 21, 2022
Senomi:
That's why all men deserves to be hanged by their scrotum

I guess your sperm fell from heaven!
Re: Chizoba Nwokoye's PA, Success Bright, Emptied Her Account by Ifyjos(f): 10:42am On Jan 21, 2022
Wonders shall never end
Re: Chizoba Nwokoye's PA, Success Bright, Emptied Her Account by President2001(m): 10:44am On Jan 21, 2022
She should tell us what transpired within them before I can believe her

1 Like

Re: Chizoba Nwokoye's PA, Success Bright, Emptied Her Account by ruggedboych: 10:44am On Jan 21, 2022
Senomi:

Come and hang them all nah, don't be unfortunate
Re: Chizoba Nwokoye's PA, Success Bright, Emptied Her Account by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 21, 2022
ruggedboych:

Come and hang them all nah, don't be unfortunate
Stop crying
Re: Chizoba Nwokoye's PA, Success Bright, Emptied Her Account by TheABOMINATION: 10:45am On Jan 21, 2022
Too bad, all her proceed from clitocurrency trading, gone just like that.

2 Likes

Re: Chizoba Nwokoye's PA, Success Bright, Emptied Her Account by ImoleNaija: 10:46am On Jan 21, 2022
Wicked PA

I was not moved by her cry though, maybe na because she be actress.

1 Like

Re: Chizoba Nwokoye's PA, Success Bright, Emptied Her Account by ImoleNaija: 10:50am On Jan 21, 2022
bestman09:
Too bad if it's true.

Probably feeling too big as to employ a PA

You say?
Re: Chizoba Nwokoye's PA, Success Bright, Emptied Her Account by Yorubaipobhausa(m): 10:53am On Jan 21, 2022
Senomi:
Yes including your father
Re: Chizoba Nwokoye's PA, Success Bright, Emptied Her Account by Iykenuwa(m): 10:55am On Jan 21, 2022
Senomi:

Your Dad first, followed by all your uncles, then your grandfather for birthing scums
Re: Chizoba Nwokoye's PA, Success Bright, Emptied Her Account by jrusky(m): 10:55am On Jan 21, 2022
Success Bright is that a name? I just don't get comfortable with all these type of no lineage confused names this is why I always insisted all my staffs or anyone seeking job on my business must give me his or her Africa name. You are Africa and you must have Africa name pls what is "Sucess Bright"

Anyway call efcc on him they will track him. This was how one awka guy telling me his surname is "Sean" born, bread live in Nigeria with parents living in village farming and his family name is "Tony Sean" Impossible igbo family name can not and never be "Sean". I just told him your real family name or shut the door behind you after you exit. You come and yahoo run away then wi now go to police station or your village and be looking for Tony Sean in Igboland is that not silly?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chizoba Nwokoye's PA, Success Bright, Emptied Her Account by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:57am On Jan 21, 2022
Bukinbagg:
This is human cruelty
ear the other side of the story first, how can a boy PA have such guts, how can he have access to her YouTube password where her major source of income comes from? Access both the keys and the Car? Virtually that boy have access to everything in her
She hasn't told the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Chizoba Nwokoye's PA, Success Bright, Emptied Her Account by galaxy2020(m): 10:57am On Jan 21, 2022
There is more to this, how come he has access to ur private things? Just thinking....

1 Like

Re: Chizoba Nwokoye's PA, Success Bright, Emptied Her Account by RealistRedpiler: 10:59am On Jan 21, 2022
Honcho156:
The popular Nollywood actress, Chizoba Nwokoye has cried out after her Personal Assistant( PA) emptied her account clean and ran away with her car key.

According to the actress in an audio shared online, her PA who is identified as Success Bright wiped her account empty, steals her car and finally logged her out of her monetized YouTube channel.

https://www.instagram.com/chizoba_nwokoye/tv/CY9yzWNKM_n/?utm_medium=copy_link

Sharing video explaining what happened, Chizoba Nwokoye Wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/chizoba_nwokoye/tv/CY_GfyPKcnR/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skUDjjDMOqI

Let her change Allhaji or a senator and all what is gone will be back..

Na only poor person dey hope on God.
Most women hopes are on MEN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWNxpAEl1Ag
Re: Chizoba Nwokoye's PA, Success Bright, Emptied Her Account by RealistRedpiler: 11:00am On Jan 21, 2022
Na only poor person dey hope on God.
Most women hopes are on MEN

3 Likes

Re: Chizoba Nwokoye's PA, Success Bright, Emptied Her Account by kcay: 11:02am On Jan 21, 2022
For him to empty her account means she had less than 150k which is the daily withdrawal limit. Maybe he took all her Debit cards (5)... 750k �
Re: Chizoba Nwokoye's PA, Success Bright, Emptied Her Account by Originalsly: 11:04am On Jan 21, 2022
What be did as a PA? ... is her schedule that busy that she needed a PA? ... or PA as in fetching her bag.. washing her car... snapping pix to post on SM?... what are her more popular movies?... is she an "A list" actor? I don't understand why report a grand larceny to SM instead of the Police. What are we to do if we ehmmm.... see the child?... contact her on Instagram?

1 Like

Re: Chizoba Nwokoye's PA, Success Bright, Emptied Her Account by Nellybank(m): 11:05am On Jan 21, 2022
How much was in the account and how much can they withdraw from ATM in a day?
Re: Chizoba Nwokoye's PA, Success Bright, Emptied Her Account by Kobicove(m): 11:11am On Jan 21, 2022
Over trusting people in Nigeria these days can be a very costly mistake sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chizoba Nwokoye's PA, Success Bright, Emptied Her Account by checkoutEnugu: 11:13am On Jan 21, 2022
Romanoff:

Since you sef go dey sleep with your female P.A if you ever have one.

Lack of self control speaking.
Pls dont bring self control here. Everything is about the moment. If u loose guard, e go happen dear

1 Like

Re: Chizoba Nwokoye's PA, Success Bright, Emptied Her Account by micflo28(m): 11:17am On Jan 21, 2022
When the poor associates with the rich and still remains poor, he will swallow the rich someday.
Re: Chizoba Nwokoye's PA, Success Bright, Emptied Her Account by izubext007: 11:21am On Jan 21, 2022
Thank say eh no kill you.
Re: Chizoba Nwokoye's PA, Success Bright, Emptied Her Account by Zainabthegirl1(f): 11:21am On Jan 21, 2022
Omoooo
Re: Chizoba Nwokoye's PA, Success Bright, Emptied Her Account by izubext007: 11:21am On Jan 21, 2022
Thank God say eh no kill you.
Re: Chizoba Nwokoye's PA, Success Bright, Emptied Her Account by Fashionista01(f): 11:30am On Jan 21, 2022
Trust nobody.
Re: Chizoba Nwokoye's PA, Success Bright, Emptied Her Account by cococandy(f): 11:30am On Jan 21, 2022
bestman09:
Too bad if it's true.

Probably feeling too big as to employ a PA

erai30:
She is just forming those cries, the guy was just too smart to be used as a LICKING TOOLS, am sure he just got his payoff and decided to resign his appointment.
Aboguede:
All for the trend

If u don gerrit forgrt abrrit
Without fail. As long what happened, happened to a woman, y’all have to find a way to blame her.
It’s so disgusting

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Askia & Her Daughter, Teesa Williams As Beauty Queens (Side By Side Pic) / Osita Iheme Dancing On Stage With Oyinbo Lady In Rwanda (Photos) / Phyno And Flavour Making Fun Of Their Friends That Slept At The Gym (pics,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.