Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,067 members, 7,849,323 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:36 PM

Throwback Video Of 5-Year-Old Hanifa Abubakar Kidnapped & Killed By Her Teacher - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Throwback Video Of 5-Year-Old Hanifa Abubakar Kidnapped & Killed By Her Teacher (41218 Views)

Kano Revokes Licences Of All Private Schools Over Hanifa Abubakar Kidnap, Murder / Abdulmalik Tanko: School Proprietor Who Killed 5-year-old Hanifa Abubakar Pleads / Girl Draws Her Teacher To Celebrate Her On Women's Day In Jos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Video Of 5-Year-Old Hanifa Abubakar Kidnapped & Killed By Her Teacher by SmartGadgetz: 8:31pm On Jan 21, 2022
Beautiful child soo pure. angry
Re: Throwback Video Of 5-Year-Old Hanifa Abubakar Kidnapped & Killed By Her Teacher by realstars: 8:31pm On Jan 21, 2022
Varry varry Sad. her own teacher has failled her. May she countinue to RIP.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of 5-Year-Old Hanifa Abubakar Kidnapped & Killed By Her Teacher by highdeenoni(m): 8:31pm On Jan 21, 2022
WTF undecided
Re: Throwback Video Of 5-Year-Old Hanifa Abubakar Kidnapped & Killed By Her Teacher by greatseed: 8:32pm On Jan 21, 2022
Is the so called dumb teacher trying to retaliate what the parents did to him someway ?

This things happen for some stupid reasons!!! Proactivemess in investigations can help to know the root cause of all this nonsense all the time undecided
Re: Throwback Video Of 5-Year-Old Hanifa Abubakar Kidnapped & Killed By Her Teacher by OBALOLA55(m): 8:32pm On Jan 21, 2022
ARE THE KILLERS DEAD YET
Re: Throwback Video Of 5-Year-Old Hanifa Abubakar Kidnapped & Killed By Her Teacher by Ebelefrancis123: 8:32pm On Jan 21, 2022
Jungle justice should be the answer to these kind of case period ����� for me. If the family can't do it,hire Bokuram to deal with the man/men. Gbam....
Re: Throwback Video Of 5-Year-Old Hanifa Abubakar Kidnapped & Killed By Her Teacher by OBALOLA55(m): 8:33pm On Jan 21, 2022
Ebelefrancis123:
Jungle justice should be the answer to these kind of case period ����� for me. If the family can't do it,hire Bokuram to deal with the man/men. Gbam....
YOU CALL IT JUNGLE JUSTICE, WE CALL IT INSTANT JUDGMENT
Re: Throwback Video Of 5-Year-Old Hanifa Abubakar Kidnapped & Killed By Her Teacher by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:36pm On Jan 21, 2022
ZendayaColeman:
Some many psychos living among men.

Go watch True Crime Daily Docuseries on YouTube. You go fear fear
Thanks for this zendeya I just checked it up and watched one video..it's quite crazy tho..

The guy who planned on murdering four persons responsible for sacking his wife..
Re: Throwback Video Of 5-Year-Old Hanifa Abubakar Kidnapped & Killed By Her Teacher by TheKingsmann(m): 8:36pm On Jan 21, 2022
Gabrielwilliams:
God! This breaks my heart. Nothing dey this life. She will get justice!
Dey should kill dos unscrupulous elements responsible for her death
Re: Throwback Video Of 5-Year-Old Hanifa Abubakar Kidnapped & Killed By Her Teacher by PrinceOfLagos: 8:37pm On Jan 21, 2022
So sad

She died in the most painful way cry cry

Her killers must not be allowed to see the end of this month
Re: Throwback Video Of 5-Year-Old Hanifa Abubakar Kidnapped & Killed By Her Teacher by YourFavorite21(m): 8:42pm On Jan 21, 2022
Such a cute promising child.

See how they wasted her.

Rip baby girl. sad
Re: Throwback Video Of 5-Year-Old Hanifa Abubakar Kidnapped & Killed By Her Teacher by chatinent: 8:42pm On Jan 21, 2022
This man should be beheaded.
Re: Throwback Video Of 5-Year-Old Hanifa Abubakar Kidnapped & Killed By Her Teacher by XDaBOSS(m): 8:43pm On Jan 21, 2022
Innocent girl ooo...
If to say na that man for aso villa dem give rat poison self, I for throw better party but this poor girl matter just weak me.
Re: Throwback Video Of 5-Year-Old Hanifa Abubakar Kidnapped & Killed By Her Teacher by Goldbw122(m): 8:44pm On Jan 21, 2022
Ok now what did they gain by killing the innocent girl embarassed? What did they gain hmmm.
Re: Throwback Video Of 5-Year-Old Hanifa Abubakar Kidnapped & Killed By Her Teacher by Benrosaria(m): 8:47pm On Jan 21, 2022
celebritylife:
A touching throwback video of a little girl that was kidnapped and killed by her teacher has surfaced.

In the video, the late 5-year-old Hanifa Abubakar was asking everyone to protect themselves.

Hanifa was kidnapped and killed by her own school proprietor in Kano last December. Her body was discovered a few days ago where the school teacher had buried her remains after feeding her with rat poison.

Before she was gruesomely murdered, Hanifa was filmed by family members urging everyone to protect themselves.

''“We should protect ourselves ,we should follow the rules, We should protect our health Arewa24 is our own.” she is quoted as saying

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qx3c_JNyiic

Who is this girl to the Nigerian government?

This story is becoming fishy to me
Re: Throwback Video Of 5-Year-Old Hanifa Abubakar Kidnapped & Killed By Her Teacher by realstars: 8:48pm On Jan 21, 2022
greatseed:
Is the so called dumb teacher trying to retaliate what the parents did to him someway ?

This things happen for some stupid reasons!!! Proactivemess in investigations can help to know the root cause of all this nonsense all the time undecided
He is into the fast growing buseness that is up there. after collecting ransome he latter sent the girl to RIP, so that he can swallow the 2mill in peace, but God said NO.
Re: Throwback Video Of 5-Year-Old Hanifa Abubakar Kidnapped & Killed By Her Teacher by KingOfBoyz1(m): 8:48pm On Jan 21, 2022
Abubakar. Name of potential terrorist.. No rip to waste.

Drop mic
Re: Throwback Video Of 5-Year-Old Hanifa Abubakar Kidnapped & Killed By Her Teacher by izubext007: 8:49pm On Jan 21, 2022
I wonder why they are still alive.
Re: Throwback Video Of 5-Year-Old Hanifa Abubakar Kidnapped & Killed By Her Teacher by JoshuaVibes: 8:50pm On Jan 21, 2022
How on Earth is this man still alive? Tori oloun, How?
Re: Throwback Video Of 5-Year-Old Hanifa Abubakar Kidnapped & Killed By Her Teacher by lesbiconverter: 9:03pm On Jan 21, 2022
If not for Muslim rites to burial, they should have tested her remains for seminal fluids. Those animals are not worth breathing tomorrow's air
Re: Throwback Video Of 5-Year-Old Hanifa Abubakar Kidnapped & Killed By Her Teacher by lesbiconverter: 9:04pm On Jan 21, 2022
Benrosaria:

Who is this girl to the Nigerian government?

This story is becoming fishy to me
na Fulani girl. Her mother doesn't sell fish
Re: Throwback Video Of 5-Year-Old Hanifa Abubakar Kidnapped & Killed By Her Teacher by Btruth: 9:08pm On Jan 21, 2022
cry
Re: Throwback Video Of 5-Year-Old Hanifa Abubakar Kidnapped & Killed By Her Teacher by EmekaBlue(m): 9:08pm On Jan 21, 2022
I no Follow the story...why Did he kill the lil girl?!
Re: Throwback Video Of 5-Year-Old Hanifa Abubakar Kidnapped & Killed By Her Teacher by franksunny(m): 9:08pm On Jan 21, 2022
Gabrielwilliams:
God! This breaks my heart. Nothing dey this life. She will get justice!
Amen
Re: Throwback Video Of 5-Year-Old Hanifa Abubakar Kidnapped & Killed By Her Teacher by Rayjnr: 9:11pm On Jan 21, 2022
Beebah2000:
This is really touching cry
Why are some people so wicked for no reason?
Chai!! cry

They should be killed period
Re: Throwback Video Of 5-Year-Old Hanifa Abubakar Kidnapped & Killed By Her Teacher by Rayjnr: 9:13pm On Jan 21, 2022
naijaguy123456:
Rest In Peace. Why not hang that guy immediately ? He doesn’t deserve to live a minute longer for this crime.

They are useless na , keep asking them how they did it, useless police
Re: Throwback Video Of 5-Year-Old Hanifa Abubakar Kidnapped & Killed By Her Teacher by Rayjnr: 9:15pm On Jan 21, 2022
JoshuaVibes:
How on Earth is this man still alive? Tori oloun, How?

The bastard security agency go put them for prison then begin feed them
Re: Throwback Video Of 5-Year-Old Hanifa Abubakar Kidnapped & Killed By Her Teacher by Benrosaria(m): 9:18pm On Jan 21, 2022
lesbiconverter:
na Fulani girl. Her mother doesn't sell fish

Lololol.. why is she always on the headlines as
much as the Christians that salvation ministry killed some Mondays back

I am just bothered over repeated headlines about the girl as if Na buhari pikin “born” “out” of “wedlock”

Perhaps the next headlines will be

“How six year old hanifa was buried and ina ilai Ramoni Raheem”

Religion Na bastard

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of 5-Year-Old Hanifa Abubakar Kidnapped & Killed By Her Teacher by madridsta007(m): 9:18pm On Jan 21, 2022
Beebah2000:
This is really touching cry
Why are some people so wicked for no reason?
Chai!! cry

The heart of man which is dangerously wicked + Buhari's Failed State Nigeria = Such evil acts being common.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Denies Removing CRK From Secondary School Curriculum / Can I Still Go Back And Write My Carry Over After 2 Years? / ASUU: See Outcome Of Todays ASUU Meeting With Federal Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.