Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Portable Travels Outside Nigeria For The First Time To Perform His Song (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Travels Outside Nigeria For The First Time To Perform His Song (Video) (59133 Views)

Portable Travels To Dubai With His Manager After Leaving Turkey (video) / Hot Girls Go Naked As Wizkid Perform His Love Song On Stage / Bbnaija Frodd Excited As He Travels Outside Nigeria For The First Time (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Travels Outside Nigeria For The First Time To Perform His Song (Video) by Keji1012(m): 10:21pm On Jan 21, 2022
satedie:
So we should fry sand?

U are really bitter bro/sis

1 Like

Re: Portable Travels Outside Nigeria For The First Time To Perform His Song (Video) by Keji1012(m): 10:22pm On Jan 21, 2022
Egein:
A rageddy dreg from the innermost recess of the dingiest ghetto.

An uncouth wretch with a most-fleeting, undeserved fame as was with other upstarts before him e.g. Mr. Spellz; the laughing Ghanaian cab driver; the 600-years-of-suffering pastor and other talentless dingbats who have returned to the eventless obscurity from whence the emerged.

Wish your fellow brother well so that heaven go wish u well

1 Like

Re: Portable Travels Outside Nigeria For The First Time To Perform His Song (Video) by Egein(m): 10:23pm On Jan 21, 2022
Keji1012:

Wish your fellow brother well so that heaven go wish u well

He's your brother, not mine. Thank you.
Re: Portable Travels Outside Nigeria For The First Time To Perform His Song (Video) by Keji1012(m): 10:24pm On Jan 21, 2022
Beiii:
My opinion

The social media age has made a lot of people famous and he’s one example. Whether you like him or not it doesn’t take anything from him as e most likely won’t see any of your hate comment here. If you’re one of those online haters with cheap data Freedom of speech doesn’t mean freedom to show stupidity. Stop hating, It’s better to keep quiet if you don’t have anything meaning to say.

Because u are happy for a fellow human being and a brother, may HEAVEN and the WORLD celebrate u this year.. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Portable Travels Outside Nigeria For The First Time To Perform His Song (Video) by Keji1012(m): 10:25pm On Jan 21, 2022
OBALOLA55:
YOU MUST HAVE FORGOTTEN THAT WE HAVE FRENCH STUDENTS IN EVERY UNIVERSITY IN NIGERIA

YOU WANNA MAKE SENSE RIGHT

He ended up making sense sir
Re: Portable Travels Outside Nigeria For The First Time To Perform His Song (Video) by MufasaLion: 10:26pm On Jan 21, 2022
AderogbaOmokeye:

When the night gets old?

I've checked, nothing there.

I've responded to your mail.
Re: Portable Travels Outside Nigeria For The First Time To Perform His Song (Video) by Keji1012(m): 10:27pm On Jan 21, 2022
Egein:

He's your brother, not mine. Thank you.

That’s why hating is killing most human being, how I wish u had/have 2% of the guy's fame within two months may be u would have stopped hating
Re: Portable Travels Outside Nigeria For The First Time To Perform His Song (Video) by mukthar2000(m): 10:28pm On Jan 21, 2022
Kenya, idiot that is country that ur type belong, that is ilu awaon oshoo ibitiwantin bo cardiii, wereee.

You that suppose to be very calm for other musicians show u way to be eating ur cool money, the just they misbehaving up and down , idiot

Re: Portable Travels Outside Nigeria For The First Time To Perform His Song (Video) by Egein(m): 10:35pm On Jan 21, 2022
Keji1012:

That’s why hating is killing most human being, how I wish u had/have 2% of the guy's fame within two months may be u would have stopped hating

I do not wish for or require fame.

Now scurry back into the dingy hole you originated from.
Re: Portable Travels Outside Nigeria For The First Time To Perform His Song (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:36pm On Jan 21, 2022
suffering:
One hit wonder. I’m happy for him anyway.
His New track make sense o
Re: Portable Travels Outside Nigeria For The First Time To Perform His Song (Video) by Dogi1(m): 10:38pm On Jan 21, 2022
Somebody should please teach this boy how to dress na
Re: Portable Travels Outside Nigeria For The First Time To Perform His Song (Video) by Ykc2(m): 10:38pm On Jan 21, 2022
Starzo:
even ShopRite parking spot for warri fine pass this airport
oga I sleep for Kenya Airport because of their airline mistake ,oga wetin dem give me for 20 hour I spent there you no go finish am in a month for nigeria in your house,oga please don't call warri when Kenyan airport is mentioned,do you know how many tourists that goes to Kenya every day to watch zebra lions?

2 Likes

Re: Portable Travels Outside Nigeria For The First Time To Perform His Song (Video) by frayoski(m): 10:40pm On Jan 21, 2022
At least one mad wll b away from Nigeria & some big relief for d short time dat he wll b away. Too much mad pple in Nigeria entertainment world.

1 Like

Re: Portable Travels Outside Nigeria For The First Time To Perform His Song (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:40pm On Jan 21, 2022
He go scatter the stage with his good leg works

Make more money bro. Zazoo Zeh
Re: Portable Travels Outside Nigeria For The First Time To Perform His Song (Video) by Toks2008(m): 10:43pm On Jan 21, 2022
Kudos to Olamide for adding a midas touch to the song.

Infact that his part blew the song.

1 Like

Re: Portable Travels Outside Nigeria For The First Time To Perform His Song (Video) by Hdhdhd(m): 10:43pm On Jan 21, 2022
Hahahah.... Kenya too don de answer outside country.
Re: Portable Travels Outside Nigeria For The First Time To Perform His Song (Video) by juman(m): 10:51pm On Jan 21, 2022
Yahoo without laptop.

He should remember giving out arms to the needy to ward off bad news, because too much quick successes comes alongside with bad news.
Re: Portable Travels Outside Nigeria For The First Time To Perform His Song (Video) by Keji1012(m): 10:51pm On Jan 21, 2022
Egein:

I do not wish for or require fame.

Now scurry back into the dingy hole you originated from.

I don’t argue with people of low mentality.. this guy is famous but u are inconsequential
Re: Portable Travels Outside Nigeria For The First Time To Perform His Song (Video) by juman(m): 10:56pm On Jan 21, 2022
His music can be also classified as fuji.

People that think he would go under very soon.
At worse instance he can turn to fuji full time and be a champion in that area if he can work hard.
Re: Portable Travels Outside Nigeria For The First Time To Perform His Song (Video) by osazuwa23: 11:05pm On Jan 21, 2022
Dude been in the industry for ten years. He has a song as far back as 2019 you late bro saying 2 months undecided
rowosky:

He has barely had 2 months in the music industry and you're here calling him a "one-hit wonder"
Smh
Re: Portable Travels Outside Nigeria For The First Time To Perform His Song (Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:05pm On Jan 21, 2022
I have been hearing this guy's name recently.

Who is he? What song has he made?
Re: Portable Travels Outside Nigeria For The First Time To Perform His Song (Video) by Austineva(m): 11:06pm On Jan 21, 2022
raphy:
Guy man go knack 2girls then beat up 5guys

Make we de wait for the feed back.
All the best ass he go zazu for zeh
grin grin grin
Re: Portable Travels Outside Nigeria For The First Time To Perform His Song (Video) by Austineva(m): 11:12pm On Jan 21, 2022
BluntTheApostle:
I have been hearing this guy's name recently.

Who is he? What song has he made?
search for 'portable- zazoo zeh' u will like d
D song, but d video funny o grin grin
Re: Portable Travels Outside Nigeria For The First Time To Perform His Song (Video) by otipoju(m): 11:17pm On Jan 21, 2022
Egein:
A rageddy dreg from the innermost recess of the dingiest ghetto.

An uncouth wretch with a most-fleeting, undeserved fame as was with other upstarts before him e.g. Mr. Spellz; the laughing Ghanaian cab driver; the 600-years-of-suffering pastor and other talentless dingbats who have returned to the eventless obscurity from whence the emerged.

Na human being wey God create na him you describe so ooo. You think if he was privileged like you he would not wish to be in a better state than he was born and grew up in.

Music aside you should not be looking fown on people. Tables can turn anyday.
As for his music...live and let live. Not all music is meant to make sense or inspire. Know this and know peace. He has his niche and they love him like that.

Live your life and let others live their lives.

UK na still ghetto where US dey ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Portable Travels Outside Nigeria For The First Time To Perform His Song (Video) by rickyrex(m): 11:17pm On Jan 21, 2022
rowosky:

He has barely had 2 months in the music industry and you're here calling him a "one-hit wonder"
Smh
does that his single sounds to you like one who will cook another heat again. Brother there are many of them like that one hit wonder. I can mention names to shock you
Re: Portable Travels Outside Nigeria For The First Time To Perform His Song (Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:18pm On Jan 21, 2022
Austineva:
search for 'portable- zazoo zeh' u will like d
D song, but d video funny o grin grin

OK, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Portable Travels Outside Nigeria For The First Time To Perform His Song (Video) by Sannioluwatobi1: 11:25pm On Jan 21, 2022
eyin melo?
PCG1:
o
тυn тι zeн ooo

awa nι eyan werey olorιn
Re: Portable Travels Outside Nigeria For The First Time To Perform His Song (Video) by Olubanben23(m): 11:31pm On Jan 21, 2022
Who God has blessed no man can cursed.
Re: Portable Travels Outside Nigeria For The First Time To Perform His Song (Video) by chocboi78(m): 11:33pm On Jan 21, 2022
Different angles, conflicting opinions, power tussle, all for one zazoo ze crooner grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido: Special Spesh Wrong For Parading Helen, Susan — Police / Genevieve Nnaji And Her Parents At Amuzu Nweafor Day In Mbaise Imo State (Photos / Ikorodu Bois Graduate From School; Appreciate Billionaire Femi Otedola (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.