Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Portable Travels Outside Nigeria For The First Time To Perform His Song (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Travels Outside Nigeria For The First Time To Perform His Song (Video) (59196 Views)

Portable Travels To Dubai With His Manager After Leaving Turkey (video) / Hot Girls Go Naked As Wizkid Perform His Love Song On Stage / Bbnaija Frodd Excited As He Travels Outside Nigeria For The First Time (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Travels Outside Nigeria For The First Time To Perform His Song (Video) by Sharatan(m): 9:03am On Jan 22, 2022
suffering:
One hit wonder. I’m happy for him anyway.

Just say you've not heard his latest hit.. ignorant hater angry
Re: Portable Travels Outside Nigeria For The First Time To Perform His Song (Video) by Ykc2(m): 9:08am On Jan 22, 2022
Starzo:

from the picture I dey see, that airport na cast
have you been to jomo kenyatta International airport before?
Re: Portable Travels Outside Nigeria For The First Time To Perform His Song (Video) by freshalien: 9:12am On Jan 22, 2022
rowosky:

He has barely had 2 months in the music industry and you're here calling him a "one-hit wonder"
Smh

Relax, let us have this conversation in a couple of months from now.
Re: Portable Travels Outside Nigeria For The First Time To Perform His Song (Video) by l0uie(m): 9:26am On Jan 22, 2022
rowosky:

He has barely had 2 months in the music industry and you're here calling him a "one-hit wonder"
Smh

Korrede Bello had all the days, weeks, months, decades, centuries, eternity and was and still is a one hit wonder.
Re: Portable Travels Outside Nigeria For The First Time To Perform His Song (Video) by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 22, 2022
PCG1:
o тυn тι zeн ooo

awa nι eyan werey olorιn
Abeg make una kuku translate wetin be zeh
Re: Portable Travels Outside Nigeria For The First Time To Perform His Song (Video) by AderogbaOmokeye: 9:56am On Jan 22, 2022
Re: Portable Travels Outside Nigeria For The First Time To Perform His Song (Video) by shameonyou(m): 10:29am On Jan 22, 2022
Hmm! you say!...eeh!
Re: Portable Travels Outside Nigeria For The First Time To Perform His Song (Video) by Hallabee1(m): 10:57am On Jan 22, 2022
rowosky:

Smh

Aje..

The guy has been in the industry long ago, but God pick his call...

For you to blow in this music industry , you must have been an underground musician ...ask wizkid,olamide and co.

Just happy for him
Re: Portable Travels Outside Nigeria For The First Time To Perform His Song (Video) by Hallabee1(m): 10:59am On Jan 22, 2022
Sharatan:

Just say you've not heard his latest hit.. ignorant hater angry

Aje ...

Help me tell them ooo,
They should listen to GINGER with DJ Badoo
Re: Portable Travels Outside Nigeria For The First Time To Perform His Song (Video) by Blazebond(m): 11:03am On Jan 22, 2022
Play play this guy don make multiple millions and gain fame when some of una when Dey curse am as “one hit wonder” nor go fit smell,una say if kogbagidi leave am he go suffer,una matter na wa sha,d guy go rise pass dis lever and continue to excel and una go hustle tire as keybad native doctor with nothing to show for it,una Dey yab person because say he nor get “aje” looks or behavior,na classism go destroy most of una,the portable go grow and be better than any of una negative prayer for him life.
Re: Portable Travels Outside Nigeria For The First Time To Perform His Song (Video) by Starzo: 11:18am On Jan 22, 2022
emmaxy54:

No talk wetin you no know abeg. No airport for Nigeria fine reach Kenyatta Int'l Airport
mtchwww...nor be the airport I dey see for pic so ABI another one dey?
Re: Portable Travels Outside Nigeria For The First Time To Perform His Song (Video) by Starzo: 11:19am On Jan 22, 2022
Ykc2:
have you been to jomo kenyatta International airport before?
nope, but from what I'm seeing it ain't impressive at all
Re: Portable Travels Outside Nigeria For The First Time To Perform His Song (Video) by ufotunang: 1:02pm On Jan 22, 2022
This is the good thing about talent....your talent can take you far to a higher level in life if you know how to use it well
Re: Portable Travels Outside Nigeria For The First Time To Perform His Song (Video) by Patohh1: 1:15pm On Jan 22, 2022
That's so cool and nice of him... I like the guy

https://socialea-d.xyz/280707306494
Get some $ on few hrs
No long cap�
Re: Portable Travels Outside Nigeria For The First Time To Perform His Song (Video) by GEEBITE: 2:14pm On Jan 22, 2022
All these harsh grammar on a guy just having fun. He is a product of his environment and it seems fame and fortune is smiling on him already. Take it easy,his product isnt for everybody so you can switch off when you see or hear it.
Egein:
A rageddy dreg from the innermost recess of the dingiest ghetto.

An uncouth wretch with a most-fleeting, undeserved fame as was with other upstarts before him e.g. Mr. Spellz; the laughing Ghanaian cab driver; the 600-years-of-suffering pastor and other talentless dingbats who have returned to the eventless obscurity from whence the emerged.
Re: Portable Travels Outside Nigeria For The First Time To Perform His Song (Video) by GEEBITE: 2:24pm On Jan 22, 2022
You are absolutely spot on except the last sentence or paragraph. How is UK Ghetto compared to US . This is either fallacy or ignorance .
otipoju:

Na human being wey God create na him you describe so ooo. You think if he was privileged like you he would not wish to be in a better state than he was born and grew up in.

Music aside you should not be looking fown on people. Tables can turn anyday.
As for his music...live and let live. Not all music is meant to make sense or inspire. Know this and know peace. He has his niche and they love him like that.

Live your life and let others live their lives.

UK na still ghetto where US dey ooo.
Re: Portable Travels Outside Nigeria For The First Time To Perform His Song (Video) by GEEBITE: 2:27pm On Jan 22, 2022
It will shock you that song resonates well with them. My pal has a Kenyan partner,the way she rocks to the song is shocking. You think promoters are daft,they dont go near where there is no demand for the music act.
Thebig4:
Wat will he be singing, same noise zazoo with no meaning. Those ones go just dey look am like zoombe

1 Like

Re: Portable Travels Outside Nigeria For The First Time To Perform His Song (Video) by GEEBITE: 2:30pm On Jan 22, 2022
He sees him rolling,he is hating,he'd rather see him riding dirty.
MzBlessin:
sounds like you hating
Re: Portable Travels Outside Nigeria For The First Time To Perform His Song (Video) by otipoju(m): 2:32pm On Jan 22, 2022
GEEBITE:
You are absolutely spot on except the last sentence or paragraph. How is UK Ghetto compared to US . This is either fallacy or ignorance .

People dey run from UK come USA for greener pastures. E get why. I no go talk pass like that. Hardly any one will run from USA to UK for a better life.

That guy talking condescendingly to the artiste just migrated from Lagos to UK and the thing dey shack am. My shade was directed specifically to him.
Re: Portable Travels Outside Nigeria For The First Time To Perform His Song (Video) by GEEBITE: 2:38pm On Jan 22, 2022
People move from UK to US especially the non natives because of more opportunities in US not because it is a ghetto. UK has better transport and health system than US and even a better work life balance.
Concerning that dude, you are absolutely right.Damn too condescending.
otipoju:

People dey run from UK come USA for greener pastures. E get why. I no go talk pass like that. Hardly any one will run from USA to UK for a better life.

That guy talking condescendingly to the artiste just migrated from Lagos to UK and the thing dey shack am. My shade was directed specifically to him.
Re: Portable Travels Outside Nigeria For The First Time To Perform His Song (Video) by ajl: 5:20pm On Jan 22, 2022
Egein:

An uncouth wretch with a most-fleeting, undeserved fame as was with other upstarts before him e.g. Mr. Spellz; the laughing Ghanaian cab driver; the 600-years-of-suffering pastor and other talentless dingbats who have returned to the eventless obscurity from whence the emerged.

Sorry for your life. Since you do not wish others well. So, will your thoughts follow you.
Re: Portable Travels Outside Nigeria For The First Time To Perform His Song (Video) by raphy(m): 6:47pm On Jan 22, 2022
osazuwa23:
hopefully they dont arrest him like tems and omah lay

The way u de talk be like say u de him pay roll
See ya na moniker don zazu sef
Re: Portable Travels Outside Nigeria For The First Time To Perform His Song (Video) by otipoju(m): 8:31pm On Jan 22, 2022
GEEBITE:
People move from UK to US especially the non natives because of more opportunities in US not because it is a ghetto. UK has better transport and health system than US and even a better work life balance.

I know. When people come from UK to US dem dey gentle na. Dem no do fit make sound na. Me i no dey discriminate anybody ooo. Put peope wey get bad mouth dey make fun of them .
Re: Portable Travels Outside Nigeria For The First Time To Perform His Song (Video) by nachisunday(m): 10:43pm On Jan 22, 2022
That zazuu zeh or whatever song is wash i only hear 'poco lee poco tua' like 10 times. Why will poco lee not steal your song SMH

Go to kenya to sing or what when he comes back he will start anoda beef with friends again.
Re: Portable Travels Outside Nigeria For The First Time To Perform His Song (Video) by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 23, 2022
rowosky:

Smh

You dey mind them? Portable when just join instagram less than 4 months done get followers pass Buju when release full album and more than 1 hit song.
Re: Portable Travels Outside Nigeria For The First Time To Perform His Song (Video) by osazuwa23: 2:44am On Jan 23, 2022
payroll has nothing to do with respecting the country rules which nigerians fail to do. do any how you see anyhow
raphy:

The way u de talk be like say u de him pay roll
See ya na moniker don zazu sef
Re: Portable Travels Outside Nigeria For The First Time To Perform His Song (Video) by osazuwa23: 7:20am On Jan 23, 2022
Dont disrespect 9ice gongaso can never be compared to the rubb ish music portable put out
jimtemi1:
lol a hit is a hit.. His views on YouTube is close to 300k views... So I will say is a hit even thou he just got lucky with that track... Remind me of gongoaso by nice those days
Re: Portable Travels Outside Nigeria For The First Time To Perform His Song (Video) by osazuwa23: 7:22am On Jan 23, 2022
I live in usa but if i get opportunity to japa america i will do it for canada or europe in a heartbeat. America is no lonbger the great country it used to be because immigrnats have destroyed it
GEEBITE:
Re: Portable Travels Outside Nigeria For The First Time To Perform His Song (Video) by KennethEnyi(m): 11:27am On Jan 23, 2022
This raggedy ass dirty ass irritating ass smelling bitch ass nigga he will never blow with the way it looks…

1 Like

Re: Portable Travels Outside Nigeria For The First Time To Perform His Song (Video) by apatheticme(f): 1:19pm On Jan 26, 2022
Egein:

Hmmm, quite apt!

But then, it is what it is since Time and Chance Happens to all. Even stars with more substance all faded away over time. It's his own moment, he should use it well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) / Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign / Banky W Campaign Posters Defaced, RMD Reacts (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.